#1 Posted by Spartan101 (2281 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight in nyc,no morals,no bfr,all bloodlusted. pre 52 dc. Fight starts 1 mile apart.

,,..........vs...........,

#2 Posted by NeonGameWave (7686 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1.

#3 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

Team 1.

No.

#4 Edited by NeonGameWave (7686 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: Why not? I`m pretty sure Superman would take out Darkseid and Hulk would be able to compete with Thanos as Thor helps them take the victory but it will be really hard considering how powerful Thanos and Darkseid are.

#5 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

@jeanroygrant: Why not? I`m pretty sure Superman would take out Darkseid and Hulk would be able to compete with Thanos as Thor helps them take the victory but it will be really hard considering how powerful Thanos and Darkseid are.

Yes Superman can take Darkseid, but no one is taking Thanos. He is too darn powerful. I would rank him at low skyfather level.

#6 Posted by NeonGameWave (7686 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: Good point. But a bloodlusted and no morals Superman would be really powerful considering Thor as well as Hulk would be assisting him. Hulk should be the first to go down though.

#7 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

@jeanroygrant: Good point. But a bloodlusted and no morals Superman would be really powerful considering Thor as well as Hulk would be assisting him. Hulk should be the first to go down though.

That's true.

#8 Posted by Ddecourt (796 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: You must keep in mind also the rare crazy things Thor does when he's fighting with morals off and bloodlusted. Take his fight with Glory for instance.

#9 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11707 posts) - - Show Bio

With good writing, Darkseid should beat the tar out of Superman, most times Superman won was when they were near the Sun. I say Darkseid transmutes him and moves on to devastating Hulk while Thor tries to take on Thanos and loses.

Team Thanosied FTW

#10 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4880 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos or Darkseid can solo together it's a spite stomp.

#11 Edited by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ddecourt: I guess.

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

Thanos or Darkseid can solo together it's a spite stomp.

Thanos has a chance. But two people in this battle can solo Darkseid..( Thor or Superman )