Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Cor_Tsar
VS
VS
No Caption Provided

Hulk Morals On

Lucy Bloodlust/ No morals

Lucy won't die from using her power, but is limited to what she showed in the manga

Battle takes place on indestructible planet/ 100 yards apart

No Prep

The two have knowledge on each other

DRAGONSWORDZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Lucy's vectors cut the Hulk, then there yah go. No contest.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By GhostRavage

If Lucy's vectors cut the Hulk, then there yah go. No contest.

How does that work?

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: Like telekenetic Blades. But they move at light speed and have a global level of influence.

Vectors are the Diclonius' invisible *arms*, likely telekinetic in nature and origin. Vectors can become visible if their vibration frequency is high enough. The number of vectors varies between Diclonii (the most being fifty on #35), and they can be between three and eleven meters long. As she was dying, Lucy unleashed vectors so powerful, they threatened to destroy the world. The Clone Diclonii, created from the DNA of Mariko Kurama, had power that, once united and focused, destroyed and sank the island containing the Diclonius Research Institute. Also, because of their unstable genetics, their vectors varied widely in length and power. They seem to be able to manipulate or even undo bonds at a molecular level.

Vectors are called arms, but they are in fact powerful energy weapons that the Diclonii likely visualize as arms. They can destroy or repel all but the densest materials, notable exceptions being the specialized prison doors at theDiclonius Research Institute and the fifty-caliber shells like those used in the AW50F and the Desert Eagle . Needless to say, any living being targeted by these will not last long.

Working as bludgeon to scalpel or anything in between, vectors can bring down a military helicopter, or disturb blood vessels on a target so as to cause death by what is seen as a heart attack or stroke. Vectors are also used in the series to infect human males with the Diclonius virus, causing their offspring to have horns and abilities. Certain Humans may be able to see vectors despite their wavelength, and some have learned to dodge them with experience.

Despite being referred to as weapons, vectors have been shown to have non-destructive uses. Mariko, for example, used to them shield her father and Nana from a missile strike. Two of her viable clones, Alicia and Barbara used their vectors to save Nousou from a falling helicopter. They can also be used for any purpose that non-telekinetic arms could be used for. Both individual Diclonius as well as the Vector Attack Craft have used them for transportation. In the last act of her life, Lucy used them to heal the badly wounded and dying Kouta.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@funsiized:

notable exceptions being the specialized prison doors at theDiclonius Research Institute and the fifty-caliber shells like those used in the AW50F and the Desert Eagle

Desert Eagle... Really? That being said...

Needless to say, any living being targeted by these will not last long.

Is there ANY living being in her universe that remotely resembles to Hulk?

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage:

Not that i remember, which is why i said "IF" she can cut him, I know Hulk recently has resisted Molecular level Alterations.If he can resist something directly focused in the form of her vectors is up the Individual.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@funsiized: Not only Hulk wasn't affected by Thor Ordinance Molecular Alteration... He hasn't been hurt in more than 70+ issues in 4 different series. Not that im aware of.

This is including attacks strong enough to launch him into orbit and to liquify Primary Adamantium.

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage:

Not that i remember, which is why i said "IF" she can cut him, I know Hulk recently has resisted Molecular level Alterations.If he can resist something directly focused in the form of her vectors is up the Individual.

He's right, debate really comes down to whether Lucy can cut through Hulk, and if she can, how fast she can do it.

Greengiant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I do believe that in the manga her Vectors can turn intangible. She's ripped someone's heart out without breaking the skin. So maybe she wouldn't need to cut him.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread needs to be locked... Lucy can't even harm the Hulk and even then you need to harm Hulk by quite a lot just to stop him. His had his heart destroyed, his entire body shredded like Swiss cheese and his head decapitated and he still managed to continue fighting in all of those instances.

Greengiant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greengiant: Yes.

Getting stabbed in the hearth by a giant sword

ZomStrange shoves his entire fist through his torso

Gets shredded like Swiss cheese

Gets decapitated

None of these instances managed to stop him, the closest one to do so was the one where he got decapitated but even then it was barely a few seconds and as soon as he got decapitated his healing factor kicked in so fast he didn't even leave any blood from the decapitation.

There is nothing Lucy can do to him, but he can obliterate her with a punch or a thunderclap.

Greengiant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By AtheistKnowledge
Greengiant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@atheistknowledge: Well, those last scans take the cake as the weirdest things I've ever seen out of Marvel Comics.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiryu: Yea, they are pretty weird, but Hulk is a pretty weird unpredictable thing.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Matthijs_Noyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucy at full power has the ability to fully manipulate cells, as seen when she was able to reconstruct cells in order to heal whats-his-name at the end of the Manga. And reconstructing cells requires ridiculous precision, making it much harder to do than deconstructing them. If using her powers doesn't cause her body harm, which is stated in the OP, she's able to use her full power, and will simply instantly annihilate every single cell in his body, effectively rendering him entirely into inorganic material. You'd need Deadpool-style immortality to survive that.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

@matthijs_noyce: Considering Hulk has shrugged of his cells(atoms and molecules in his cells) being manipulated by Thor level Ordinance, Silver Surfer and High Evelutonary she is not gonna even phase him, unless i see her turn characters on Hulk level to inorganic material. I am getting tired of this no limit fallacy...

Matthijs_Noyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge:

If he's withstood cellular (or molecular/atomic) manipulation on that level, then there's very little Lucy can do against him. Although she's displayed island-level telekinesis, that's not enough to do any more than hold off the Hulk until he gets angry.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

@matthijs_noyce: Yea island level telekenesis isn't going to even slow him down considering regular Hulk at his calmer levels has overpowered telekenisis powerful enough to change a planets orbit.

Matthijs_Noyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge:

Yeah, but regular Hulk at calm levels has also gotten one-shot by the Thing, KO'd by a fall form a helicopter, ragdolled by the likes of Captain America, and a variety of other severely underwhelming feats (although those are the only ones I know off the top of my head.) So suffice to say the strength of Hulk's 'calm' state is a teensy bit inconsistent.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge:

Yeah, but regular Hulk at calm levels has also gotten one-shot by the Thing, KO'd by a fall form a helicopter, ragdolled by the likes of Captain America, and a variety of other severely underwhelming feats (although those are the only ones I know off the top of my head.) So suffice to say the strength of Hulk's 'calm' state is a teensy bit inconsistent.

When was Hulk one-shot by the Thing? When was he KO'd by a fall from a helicopter? When was he ragadolled by Captain America? None of this ever happened. I am not sure where you are remembering it from. Calm Hulk has some very powerful consistent feats like the one i mentioned, supporting a 150 billion ton mountain(also calm and weakened here), shrugging off quantum molder that reshaped primary adamantium, shrugged off absolute zero, tanked a punch from Thanos with a smile, etc...

Avatar image for deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73
deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Matthijs_Noyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge:

Hulk getting one-shot by the thing.

Can't find scans of the other ones in time, so I'll drop those claims. Need to go do some stuff, and I honestly don't care enough to put in much effort considering we both already agree Lucy loses this one.

Regardless, I do hope the above scans prove my point.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

@matthijs_noyce: So one scan from 40 years ago where the COMBINED effort of the F4 getting Hulk to suffocate and then Ben punching him is your idea of Ben one-shoting Hulk? Are you being serious right now? Even Ben himself wasn't happy with that way of beating the Hulk, it felt cheap.

There are no other scans, Hulk never got KO'd by falling from a helicopter. And the one where Captain America ragdolled him happened in the Ultimate universe not the 616 universe, so you are probably thinking of that, but that's not the canon Captain America nor the canon Hulk.

The above scan does not prove your point at all, it just shows me that you don't know what context is, if you actually believe Ben straight up one shot Hulk there and not the whole F4 fighting him and then combining tactics like using fire to burn oxygen, Sue creating a bubble to not allow him to get any new oxygen and Reed holding him down while he is confused and weakened for Ben to sucker punch him.

Good job, no offense man but if i can give you an advice it's probably to steer away from Hulk threads... i avoid characters i know little to nothing about, you should probably too.

Matthijs_Noyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge:

Yes, you make a good point. Considering the Hulk has already been in combat, and was clearly shown to be angered, he should be even more powerful than calm hulk ^_^

In any case, you should realize that this is ridiculously below Hulk's level. Suffocating or not, the Thing should not be able to one-shot KO him like that, that's just not real. And it's one among many.

Again, I honestly don't care enough to do more research, took me way too long just finding those scans. And you may well be right about me confusing Ultimate and canon. But the Hulk has TONS of low showings at all kinds of levels of power, he's rather well known for being almost as inconsistent as Supes. Although, as with many things, this has been vastly improved on in more recent showings (that, and they kinda killed him off, although he's technically still alive.)

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge:

Yes, you make a good point. Considering the Hulk has already been in combat, and was clearly shown to be angered, he should be even more powerful than calm hulk ^_^

In any case, you should realize that this is ridiculously below Hulk's level. Suffocating or not, the Thing should not be able to one-shot KO him like that, that's just not real. And it's one among many.

Again, I honestly don't care enough to do more research, took me way too long just finding those scans. And you may well be right about me confusing Ultimate and canon. But the Hulk has TONS of low showings at all kinds of levels of power, he's rather well known for being almost as inconsistent as Supes. Although, as with many things, this has been vastly improved on in more recent showings (that, and they kinda killed him off, although he's technically still alive.)

And considering it happened 40 years ago(meaning Hulk has gotten several amps that have made him more powerful then he was then) and with the combined effort of all F4 members not the Thing alone, the feat can be entirely discarded, since it's not a "one-shot".

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No it's actually quite a plausible feat back then, because when someone is suffocating it's ridiculously easy to knock them out, back then Hulk also needed air to breath, in modern days with the amps he got he doesn't need to breath underwater or in outer space.

If it's one among many, mind showing me a few others where he gets "one-shotted" by the Thing or someone similar? Also try not to embarrass yourself this time and actually post him getting straight up one-shot by someone not gang-up on, weakened and sucker punched.

Yes i know, you'd like to retreat now, i would to if i posted something so factually wrong and out of context. The Hulk doesn't have that many low showings(but like with EVERY powerhouse with half a century of existence he does have some, which is normal) and low showings are not used in debates(unless you aim to lowlball the character)... instead CONSISTENT showings are used in debates. They haven't killed Hulk off lol, what are you talking about? Both Hulk and Banner are alive atm.

Stimul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk.

Weeb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucy stomps

Zachary327

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk stomps. Mismatch. Whoever bumped this needs to rethink his life.