Savage Dragon vs Luke Cage

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Manchine

Now this is a fight.  =)  Straight up Slugfest.  Abandon Construction area.

No Caption Provided

VS
No Caption Provided
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By demifiend

spite

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By nefarious

Luke Cage wins.

doomsummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By doomsummers

luke cage

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Manchine

Spite?????
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By PowerHerc

Savage Dragon ftw.
doomsummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By doomsummers
@PowerHerc: Why do you think that?
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#8  Edited By PowerHerc
@doomsummers:
Because I think he's at least as tough and skilled as Luke while being significantly stronger.
doomsummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By doomsummers
@PowerHerc: How did you come up with that conclusion?
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By daak1212

From what I read on CV, Savage is stronger.  DId luke get a power amp?

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Manchine

From what I can tell.  Savage Dragon is Stronger by like 5 tons.  Luke is more resistant.  Fighting wise I would Savage Dragon higher then Luke Cage.  These of course are just the basics.  =)
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By daak1212
@Manchine said:
" From what I can tell.  Savage Dragon is Stronger by like 5 tons.  Luke is more resistant.  Fighting wise I would Savage Dragon higher then Luke Cage.  These of course are just the basics.  =) "
Luke isn't actually all that resistant.  He is resistant to cutting so if Savage punches him it should do the same effect, Luke has shown no immunity to internal bleeding or anything that has ever effected him introvertly (as in the heart attack).  The 5 tons which may seem a lot and Im not saying that you don't believe it Im just stating to all CV'ers is quite a lot in Luke's case.  Luke lifting 30 when he will max out at 25 is like us trying to lift 5 tons, it wont happen and we will mostly likely throw our back out.
Malonius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Malonius

Dragon's got this. He's to fast and agile for Cage.

GuruOfFunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#14  Edited By GuruOfFunk

Ya, love Cage but im thinking Dragons gonna take it.
cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#15  Edited By cody1984

Luke Cage is going down.
Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luke Cage

SuperTide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#17  Edited By SuperTide

Savage Dragon ftw.

JackRock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By JackRock
@Malonius said:
" Dragon's got questo. Lui è di veloce ed agile per Cage. "
Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Manchine
@daak1212 said:
" @Manchine said:
" From what I can tell.  Savage Dragon is Stronger by like 5 tons.  Luke is more resistant.  Fighting wise I would Savage Dragon higher then Luke Cage.  These of course are just the basics.  =) "
Luke isn't actually all that resistant.  He is resistant to cutting so if Savage punches him it should do the same effect, Luke has shown no immunity to internal bleeding or anything that has ever effected him introvertly (as in the heart attack).  The 5 tons which may seem a lot and Im not saying that you don't believe it Im just stating to all CV'ers is quite a lot in Luke's case.  Luke lifting 30 when he will max out at 25 is like us trying to lift 5 tons, it wont happen and we will mostly likely throw our back out. "

Yeah I am at work and I can quote.  =)   Luke is pretty resistant to injury.  People can shoot him and the impact would not cause any damage.  He's been caught in explosions and parts of a building falling down on him.  Sure he is not as resistant as Thing but he does have some.  Luke lifting 30 tons is more like someone that can only 250 pound trying to lift 300 pounds. 
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#20  Edited By TheGoldenOne

I think Dragon is stronger, faster and more agile. Luke Cage is more durable though.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By daak1212
@Manchine said:
" @daak1212 said:
" @Manchine said:
Luke isn't actually all that resistant.  He is resistant to cutting so if Savage punches him it should do the same effect, Luke has shown no immunity to internal bleeding or anything that has ever effected him introvertly (as in the heart attack).  The 5 tons which may seem a lot and Im not saying that you don't believe it Im just stating to all CV'ers is quite a lot in Luke's case.  Luke lifting 30 when he will max out at 25 is like us trying to lift 5 tons, it wont happen and we will mostly likely throw our back out. "
Yeah I am at work and I can quote.  =)   Luke is pretty resistant to injury.  People can shoot him and the impact would not cause any damage.  He's been caught in explosions and parts of a building falling down on him.  Sure he is not as resistant as Thing but he does have some.  Luke lifting 30 tons is more like someone that can only 250 pound trying to lift 300 pounds.  "
You do know that 5 tons is equal to 10,000 pounds right?  If we max out at something you cant go higher.  If someone max out at 250, 260 would be murderous for them and in your case your adding a another 50 pounds.  Hmm getting shot and surviving explosions seems like in the realm of Cages skin because the bullets and the shrapnel need to fly through you to hurt you but there should be some eternal damage.  Cant really elaborate on the subject because on Marvel handbooks and such and on the CV Bio page also coincide with what I say.  Its like cage is wearing a teflon jacket, it wont go through but you will feel it.
Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Manchine
@daak1212 said:

" @Manchine said:

" @daak1212 said:
" @Manchine said:
Yeah I am at work and I can quote.  =)   Luke is pretty resistant to injury.  People can shoot him and the impact would not cause any damage.  He's been caught in explosions and parts of a building falling down on him.  Sure he is not as resistant as Thing but he does have some.  Luke lifting 30 tons is more like someone that can only 250 pound trying to lift 300 pounds.  "
You do know that 5 tons is equal to 10,000 pounds right?  If we max out at something you cant go higher.  If someone max out at 250, 260 would be murderous for them and in your case your adding a another 50 pounds.  Hmm getting shot and surviving explosions seems like in the realm of Cages skin because the bullets and the shrapnel need to fly through you to hurt you but there should be some eternal damage.  Cant really elaborate on the subject because on Marvel handbooks and such and on the CV Bio page also coincide with what I say.  Its like cage is wearing a teflon jacket, it wont go through but you will feel it. "
Yes I know that equals 10,000 pounds.  Someone that can lift 50,000 pounds is the same break down of 1/6th of what he can lift.  If you can lift 250 pounds you can move with some difficulty 1/6th more of your maximum weight lifted. People with bullet proof vests still gets hurt from the impact  of the gun fire.  They have been bruised and/or received a broken rib from it because there is still force behind the bullet.  He can handle 1 ton impacts without any damage to himself. or 150 pounds of TNT. 
http://marvel.wikia.com/Luke_Cage_%28Earth-616%29   Which is also on Marvel.com.  I would of thought he could resist more then that but still.  As I said he can handle not being hurt from guns.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By daak1212
@Manchine said:

" @daak1212 said:

" @Manchine said:

" @daak1212 said:
" @Manchine said:
You do know that 5 tons is equal to 10,000 pounds right?  If we max out at something you cant go higher.  If someone max out at 250, 260 would be murderous for them and in your case your adding a another 50 pounds.  Hmm getting shot and surviving explosions seems like in the realm of Cages skin because the bullets and the shrapnel need to fly through you to hurt you but there should be some eternal damage.  Cant really elaborate on the subject because on Marvel handbooks and such and on the CV Bio page also coincide with what I say.  Its like cage is wearing a teflon jacket, it wont go through but you will feel it. "
Yes I know that equals 10,000 pounds.  Someone that can lift 50,000 pounds is the same break down of 1/6th of what he can lift.  If you can lift 250 pounds you can move with some difficulty 1/6th more of your maximum weight lifted. People with bullet proof vests still gets hurt from the impact  of the gun fire.  They have been bruised and/or received a broken rib from it because there is still force behind the bullet.  He can handle 1 ton impacts without any damage to himself. or 150 pounds of TNT. 
http://marvel.wikia.com/Luke_Cage_%28Earth-616%29   Which is also on Marvel.com.  I would of thought he could resist more then that but still.  As I said he can handle not being hurt from guns. "
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By daak1212

Not at all, if you max out at something it dosent mean oh I can lift a bit more its called maximum for a reason.  I curl 120 on a bar max, that dosen't mean oh well Im just gonna add 20 more pounds so its 140 and I think I can still lift it, no.  Max is the point before you feel your arms will explode.  I said the same thing about Cage and the vest.  You will feel it but it wont go through, I forgot which J-lo movie it was but she was a cop (not sure why J-lo is a cop) she was shot by someone and lived because of here vest but when she went home and looked at where she was shot there was a bruise because of the kinetic impact of the bullet.  If you where punched it wont go through you but you still might get bruised.    

Sorry had to copy what I wrote and then re post it because it was in the quote box
Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Manchine
@daak1212 said:
" Not at all, if you max out at something it dosent mean oh I can lift a bit more its called maximum for a reason.  I curl 120 on a bar max, that dosen't mean oh well Im just gonna add 20 more pounds so its 140 and I think I can still lift it, no.  Max is the point before you feel your arms will explode.  I said the same thing about Cage and the vest.  You will feel it but it wont go through, I forgot which J-lo movie it was but she was a cop (not sure why J-lo is a cop) she was shot by someone and lived because of here vest but when she went home and looked at where she was shot there was a bruise because of the kinetic impact of the bullet.  If you where punched it wont go through you but you still might get bruised.    

Sorry had to copy what I wrote and then re post it because it was in the quote box
"
NP about the quote box. =)

I never said anything about him lifting 5 more tons.  I said moving. 

As for the Vest example, I am saying the exact same thing.  Except he is not hurt AT ALL from the impact of the bullet.  Something with a little more force say Beast Punching him.  Sure it will hurt but its gonna hurt someone without any protection a lot worse.  He could take a few hits without breaking a rib or being knocked out...... if he was a human punching bag.  =)
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By daak1212
@Manchine said:
" @daak1212 said:
" Not at all, if you max out at something it dosent mean oh I can lift a bit more its called maximum for a reason.  I curl 120 on a bar max, that dosen't mean oh well Im just gonna add 20 more pounds so its 140 and I think I can still lift it, no.  Max is the point before you feel your arms will explode.  I said the same thing about Cage and the vest.  You will feel it but it wont go through, I forgot which J-lo movie it was but she was a cop (not sure why J-lo is a cop) she was shot by someone and lived because of here vest but when she went home and looked at where she was shot there was a bruise because of the kinetic impact of the bullet.  If you where punched it wont go through you but you still might get bruised.    

"
NP about the quote box. =)I never said anything about him lifting 5 more tons.  I said moving.  As for the Vest example, I am saying the exact same thing.  Except he is not hurt AT ALL from the impact of the bullet.  Something with a little more force say Beast Punching him.  Sure it will hurt but its gonna hurt someone without any protection a lot worse.  He could take a few hits without breaking a rib or being knocked out...... if he was a human punching bag.  =) "
The bullet thing I used as en example of something we could relate to.  Moving is different than lifting so I you are right, people have been noted to pull trucks and cars but not lift them.
Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Manchine
@daak1212 said:
" @Manchine said:
" @daak1212 said:

"
NP about the quote box. =)I never said anything about him lifting 5 more tons.  I said moving.  As for the Vest example, I am saying the exact same thing.  Except he is not hurt AT ALL from the impact of the bullet.  Something with a little more force say Beast Punching him.  Sure it will hurt but its gonna hurt someone without any protection a lot worse.  He could take a few hits without breaking a rib or being knocked out...... if he was a human punching bag.  =) "
The bullet thing I used as en example of something we could relate to.  Moving is different than lifting so I you are right, people have been noted to pull trucks and cars but not lift them. "
The fun part is there is no exacts to this.  Its all just opinion unless they actually show it in the comics.  =)  Of course some rationality falls into that.  I can move a couch all around the room but I can't lift it by myself.  =)