#1 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not sure about Savage Dragon's strength...how strong is he?

#3 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio
Loaded Revolver said:
"I'm not sure about Savage Dragon's strength...how strong is he?"

around cage's, maybe a little more..
#4 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I think Savage Dragon is alot more skilled than Cage..possibly not as durable but if he is on the same strength level he should be able to win.I'm not sure how he will actually hurt Cage though..I mean Iron Man broke him off pretty bad...but he's class 100.So I don't know..Savage Dragon can't shoot him..all they really can do is trade shots.As far as I can see..someone may have a better scenario or know something I don't.

#5 Edited by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

he does have better hand 2 hand skills....thats the only adavantege i see....oh yeah and his speed.

#6 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"he does have better hand 2 hand skills....i don't if that helps"
Yea I know..I said he was more skilled than Cage i'm just wondering what he would do to actually put Cage down.He carries a gun because he's 5-0 but a gun ain't gonna do anything to Cage.
#7 Posted by King Saturn (224286 posts) - - Show Bio
I think savage Dragon wins here... but this is a solid fight. Luke cage wont sit on a Loss here. Cage will have Savage Dragon backing dat azz up in the fight too

#8 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

i edited my comment to add his speed...and as for the gun ,after a few shots dragon will go another way....so forget the gun.

#9 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio

Now that I think about I think I want to say Cage wins.I don't see how SD gets by his durability..and Savage Dragon is durable but I don't think he's as durable as Cage..a few shots should really rattle.He not skilled enough to dodge Cage forever either because Cage isn't that bad of a fighter.

#10 Edited by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

i've seen dragon get up from a lot,like shots from overlord (think of a  iron man-like character,if you don';t know him)

i would say he and cage are equl.but that's just me

#11 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"i've seen dragon get up from a lot,like shots from overlord (think of a  iron man-like character,if you don';t know him)

i would say he and cage are equl.but that's just me"
I'm almost positive Overload has never projected anything on the level of Iron Man...except maybe from his very first costume.
#12 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

i know just giving a comparison..........

#13 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

Dragon has great healing in addition to his durability. He may get hurt easier, but it wouldn't bother him for long.

#14 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio
Buckshot said:
"Dragon has great healing in addition to his durability. He may get hurt easier, but it wouldn't bother him for long."
Is he as durable or more durable than Cage?
#15 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

you do you think will win buck ??

you always make things clearer lol

#16 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Savage Dragon is more on Spiderman's strength leve, therefore would lose to Cage. He' stronger and more durable.

#17 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"I think Savage Dragon is more on Spiderman's strength leve, therefore would lose to Cage. He' stronger and more durable."
I'm going to agree with that.
#18 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

what makes you think that ???

#19 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"what makes you think that ???
"
What make it untrue?
#20 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

nothing really...they really don't gage his strength level,it may be

i but i have a feeling it is higher .......maybe that's my fanboy side talking.............

#21 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

A long time ago (in the back of the Savage Dragon comics themselves ??) there where a series of bios done on the major heroes/villians of the SD universe (like Mighty Man, Dart etc).
SD was included and I think that his strength level was around the 25 tonne mark (Mighty Man was around 100 tonnes).
It was a long time ago so my memory of it is a little hazy.

SD is extremely durable. It takes armour piercing bullets to do real damage to him and to actually break his bones took a being of Mighty Man's strength.
His healing factor was a factor in battles as it could start to heal him during the combat itself.
He did have superhuman endurance, enhanced agility and speed and his fighting ability was very impressive.

Against Cage: Cage is slightly more durable but slower. Both are of similar strength and Cage is also a great fighter. Overall however, I would say that SD might just take it in a close run battle.

#22 Posted by Vance Astro (91262 posts) - - Show Bio

I still say Cage wins.

#23 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone's allowed an opinion.

#24 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

actually i say stalemate ,but that's just me

#25 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10550 posts) - - Show Bio

Ithe creator said:

"A long time ago (in the back of the Savage Dragon comics themselves ??) there where a series of bios done on the major heroes/villians of the SD universe (like Mighty Man, Dart etc).
SD was included and I think that his strength level was around the 25 tonne mark (Mighty Man was around 100 tonnes).

SD is extremely durable. It takes armour piercing bullets to do real damage to him and to actually break his bones took a being of Mighty Man's strength.
His healing factor was a factor in battles as it could start to heal him during the combat itself.
He did have superhuman endurance, enhanced agility and speed and his fighting ability was very impressive.

Against Cage: Cage is slightly more durable but slower. Both are of similar strength and Cage is also a great fighter. Overall however, I would say that SD might just take it in a close run battle."
Is SD still a God ? Remember in those God World comics he was in ?
#26 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

Nelomaxwell said:

Is SD still a God ? Remember in those God World comics he was in ?"

Not to my knowledge.

#27 Edited by Nelomaxwell (10550 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok Then Luke might Take this one

#28 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"A long time ago (in the back of the Savage Dragon comics themselves ??) there where a series of bios done on the major heroes/villians of the SD universe (like Mighty Man, Dart etc).

Against Cage: Cage is slightly more durable but slower. Both are of similar strength and Cage is also a great fighter. Overall however, I would say that SD might just take it in a close run battle."
I remember in  a Backlash comic during a battle with Savage Dragon, Backlash threw a knife that went into his arm.

That's not very durable if a normal guy can throw a knife and pierce his skin.
#29 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
I remember in  a Backlash comic during a battle with Savage Dragon, Backlash threw a knife that went into his arm.

That's not very durable if a normal guy can throw a knife and pierce his skin."
I remember that a character called Hardcore (an assassin) from the Cage mini series managed to cut Luke with thrown knives and shuriken. Hardcore did not have superhuman strength so they were not thrown at high velocities. They were specially sharpened (special steel alloysl) and if I recall, may have hard a diamond edge coating.

That also then seems to not be that durable.

As for SD being injured by Baclash, Backlash appears to have peak human + levels of strength which would mean that any item he flung at SD would hit with more force per unit area than the equivalent from Hardcore.
#30 Posted by beastmanX (285 posts) - - Show Bio

dragons not as durable as cage. he bleeds ALOT in comics. cage almost never bleeds. but they both have good hand to hand combat skills. good fight but cage pulls through

#31 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably cage but Dragon is way cooler

#32 Posted by Fresh Prince (5155 posts) - - Show Bio
Cage
#33 Posted by Vance Astro (91262 posts) - - Show Bio
Fresh Prince said:
"Cage"

#34 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio

This would be a good fight 
But Cage is more durable 
He wins
#35 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

Cage can tank Savage dragon's stronger hits while Kurr won't be able to take Cage's (weaker) hits

Cage wins

#36 Edited by nightwing737 (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

Intelligence: Savage Dragon

Strength: Savage Dragon

Speed: Savage Dragon

Durability: Luke Cage

Power: Savage Dragon

Combat: Savage Dragon

#37 Posted by nightwing737 (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

http://www.superherodb.com/versus/Luke_Cage/Savage_Dragon

#38 Posted by laflux (16218 posts) - - Show Bio

bump