• Battle here.
No Caption Provided

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Battle Area Favors Ironfist. Not too many places Dragon can dodge his Chi Attacks. Ironfist 8/10.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Thomas

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By cdiddyman911

IF

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Danny Rand has already dipped his fists into the heart of a Dragon...

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Shawnbaby
mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cdiddyman911: @shawnbaby: Nope! Literal fail on my part. I for some reason had to think about that but Iron Fist should stomp here. I don't think Savage can take helicarrier busting attacks and I doubt he actually tag Danny.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10  Edited By Wyldsong

@mikep12 said:

@cdiddyman911: @shawnbaby: Nope! Literal fail on my part. I for some reason had to think about that but Iron Fist should stomp here. I don't think Savage can take helicarrier busting attacks and I doubt he actually tag Danny.

With that in mind (by the way, Dragon pretty much beats Hellboy in that fight), I am not saying Danny couldn't win. Dragon is being sold a little short here though. He has tanked that and blasts that have disintegrated buildings, not to mention he beat a class 100 who was trained in most earthly martial arts, and has tagged fast types before. Even if Danny wins (which I have not made my mind up on the fight yet), it is far from a stomp brother man.

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong: Hmm.... Now I'm kind of leaning towards Savage.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Wyldsong

@mikep12: The thing is, Dragon can take beating, and keeps getting more powerful as the series progresses (I am up to issue 40). Plus you have to remember that this is in character, and Danny isn't going to go all out until he knows how far he can push it. Dragon on the other hand doesn't have to go with a full force hit to take Danny out. I am still a little undecided though, as I love both of these characters.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

savage dragon

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Shawnbaby

@wyldsong said:

@mikep12: The thing is, Dragon can take beating, and keeps getting more powerful as the series progresses (I am up to issue 40). Plus you have to remember that this is in character, and Danny isn't going to go all out until he knows how far he can push it. Dragon on the other hand doesn't have to go with a full force hit to take Danny out. I am still a little undecided though, as I love both of these characters.

I think Danny would take one look at Dragon and just say "Oh look...another Hulk" and proceed accordingly.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby: I think the fin on the head, the police uniform, and the use of proper grammar might make him think differently=P

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Shawnbaby

@wyldsong said:

@shawnbaby: I think the fin on the head, the police uniform, and the use of proper grammar might make him think differently=P

Not all Hulks are "Hulk Smash"..in fact....most of the other Hulks are rather intelligent. Also, Abomination also has fins.

He Fisted Skaar readily enough.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Wyldsong

@shawnbaby: Knocked him for a loop, but didn't take Skaar out though. Regardless, I am still doubtful of Danny assuming this is a Hulk, especially considering there are more green skinned characters running around Marvel than just the Hulks. Danny doesn't normally just go around hitting people full force...

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong said:

@shawnbaby: Knocked him for a loop, but didn't take Skaar out though. Regardless, I am still doubtful of Danny assuming this is a Hulk, especially considering there are more green skinned characters running around Marvel than just the Hulks. Danny doesn't normally just go around hitting people full force...

Yeah, I think him assuming its another Hulk is as good a example as Wolverine seeing a smurf and assume he is a Nightcralwer.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong said:

Yeah, I think him assuming its another Hulk is as good a example as Wolverine seeing a smurf and assume he is a Nightcralwer.

No Caption Provided

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Shawnbaby

@wyldsong said:

Please...if you were to describe Dragon to someone who had no idea what he looks like...you'd just say "He looks like The Hulk with a Fin on his Head"

It's not at all far fetched to think Danny might view Dragon as being yet another Hulk.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Wyldsong

@shawnbaby said:

@indiecomicsftw said:

@wyldsong said:

Please...if you were to describe Dragon to someone who had no idea what he looks like...you'd just say "He looks like The Hulk with a Fin on his Head"

It's not at all far fetched to think Danny might view Dragon as being yet another Hulk.

Sorry, but it is far stretched. Again, we can start listing green characters in the Marvel U. They exist, and are in great numbers. We may just have to agree to disagree, but I find it silly to think he would assume as such when there are plenty of characters that are green in the Marvel U without a Hulk's strength and durability.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Shawnbaby

@wyldsong said:

@shawnbaby said:

@indiecomicsftw said:

@wyldsong said:

Sorry, but it is far stretched. Again, we can start listing green characters in the Marvel U. They exist, and are in great numbers. We may just have to agree to disagree, but I find it silly he would assume as such when there are plenty of characters that are green in the Marvel U without a Hulk's strength and durability.

It's not just being green that would make him think he might be a Hulk...its the fact that he looks exactly like The Hulk...except with a fin.

Name a few Hulk Sized Green Monster types in the Marvel Universe that don't have Hulk-like stats...

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By IndieComicsFTW

@wyldsong said:

@shawnbaby said:

@indiecomicsftw said:

@wyldsong said:

Sorry, but it is far stretched. Again, we can start listing green characters in the Marvel U. They exist, and are in great numbers. We may just have to agree to disagree, but I find it silly he would assume as such when there are plenty of characters that are green in the Marvel U without a Hulk's strength and durability.

It's not just being green that would make him think he might be a Hulk...its the fact that he looks exactly like The Hulk...except with a fin.

Name a few Hulk Sized Green Monster types in the Marvel Universe that don't have Hulk-like stats...

I think its out of character for Danny to assume Dragon is a Hulk regardless. Your suggesting Danny will be retarded and just pound this green guy with his best attack in hopes of not killing him. Since Danny has morals, and is smart enough to run a corporation, I simply do not see this as a viable argument.

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby said:

@wyldsong said:

@shawnbaby said:

@indiecomicsftw said:

@wyldsong said:

I think its out of character for Danny to assume Dragon is a Hulk regardless. Your suggesting Danny will be retarded and just pound this green guy with his best attack in hopes of not killing him. Since Danny has morals, and is smart enough to run a corporation, I simply do not see this as a viable argument.

He didn't know If Skaar could survive a hit like that either...he just made an assumption that he could because of his Hulk-like status. I don't see this situation being any different.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby: Pretty sure skaar is pretty well known in the marvel universe. He had a fight with hulk in the middle of a city IIRC, even if it never got recorded by news cameras I am sure a lot of people in the super hero community would have heard about it.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby: Then I guess this would make Danny a murderer unintentional if said Green Person with Muscles was killed. I feel bad for any human size body builder painting themselves green for St. Patty's day.

By your account, Danny is freaking stupid :/

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Wyldsong

@shawnbaby: You can go through the Marvel Wikia and pour through 53 pages of green characters. Lizard is muscular and green without Hulk level stats. There was a green character named Higilia who was green and muscular without Hulk level stats. Isn't Drax around a 50 tonner not what he once was, or there is Triton, Manphibian, etc, etc, so on and so forth...

But hey, let's look at Dragon's bio here (note that the 340 tons is a misprint, he is 34 tons):

No Caption Provided

So, 5'10", and 6'6" at the fins (and Hulk's don't have fins, the Abomination is not a Hulk as well). She-Hulk is 6'7" to 7'. Hulk is generally 7' and up depending on the version. Skaar is 7'6". Hulks are taller on average, and don't have fins. Yes, it is silly to assume he is a Hulk based on being muscular and green.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Shawnbaby

@shawnbaby: Then I guess this would make Danny a murderer unintentional if said Green Person with Muscles was killed. I feel bad for any human size body builder painting themselves green for St. Patty's day.

Dragon is not "Human Sized"

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#30  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

@wyldsong said:

He does however kill quite easily.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

@indiecomicsftw: What makes you think Danny won't just go for the kill? I think you're overestimating his morals since he does kill his enemies even if they don't pose that much of a threat.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Wyldsong

@indiecomicsftw: What makes you think Danny won't just go for the kill? I think you're overestimating his morals since he does kill his enemies even if they don't pose that much of a threat.

He can and will kill if necessary. He does not however kill indiscriminately every fight that he enters.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indiecomicsftw said:

Dragon is not "Human Sized"

And Hulks are still bigger than Dragon.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Shawnbaby

@wyldsong: "Disproportionately Large Upper Body and Arms"

Properly proportioned he'd be Hulk Size.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

@wyldsong said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

He can and will kill if necessary. He does not however kill indiscriminately every fight that he enters.

In the very first issue of Immortal Iron Fist he was killing Hydra agents willy nilly.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And yet he is not, and is still shorter by quite a bit.

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would have to give it to Savage Dragon just by a HAIR or a FIN in this case. =)

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

In the very first issue of Immortal Iron Fist he was killing Hydra agents willy nilly.

And yet most villains he faces live to see another day, as well, the Hydra Agents were trying to kill him, which constitutes the principle of killing if necessary. They weren't going to stop or hold back, and Danny knew that. Dragon is not a hydra agent, or someone that is trying to kill him, not when a KO would suffice.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Shawnbaby

@wyldsong said:

@shawnbaby said:

And yet he is not, and is still shorter by quite a bit.

And it would be the first time someone exposed to gamma radiation was disproportioned...oh wait...it wouldn't:

No Caption Provided

Dragon's looking more and more like a Hulk.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rand

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong: you feel my pain yet? The assumptions in this is astounding.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@wyldsong said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

And yet most villains he faces live to see another day, as well, the Hydra Agents were trying to kill him, which constitutes the principle of killing if necessary. They weren't going to stop or hold back, and Danny knew that. Dragon is not a hydra agent, or someone that is trying to kill him, not when a KO would suffice.

Except they did stop and they did leave and obviously his villains are still alive (except some he actually did kill) because this is comics. If Danny seen a big super strong dragon man he would try and kill it especially if he didn't know anything about it.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Wyldsong

@shawnbaby: And yet, even the Leader doesn't have Hulk stats, and is yet another sterling example of a green skin, and another great example of just because you are green, doesn't mean you are on the Hulk's physical level. Danny is even taller than Dragon by an inch at 5'11" (not including the fin), they'll see eye to eye roughly, and Danny doesn't normally get to look at Hulk's faces on eye level...

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Wyldsong

@indiecomicsftw said:

Lol...yup...

@jonny_anonymous said:

Except they did stop and they did leave and obviously his villains are still alive (except some he actually did kill) because this is comics. If Danny seen a big super strong dragon man he would try and kill it especially if he didn't know anything about it.

Wrong, or else most villains (and some heroes) he faces for the first time would be dead. Danny is not the Punisher on the morality scale, and Dragon is not some slavering green beast trying to kill him. Danny has no reason to just outright ill someone here, especially when he won't be using lethal force right out of the gate himself.

Danny is not a remorseless killer. He'll kill if he has to or has reason to, but he does not enter fights with the intent to kill, or else he would be an entirely different character.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong said:

@indiecomicsftw said:

Lol...yup...

@jonny_anonymous said:

Wrong, or else most villains (and some heroes) he faces for the first time would be dead. Danny is not the Punisher on the morality scale, and Dragon is not some slavering green beast trying to kill him. Danny has no reason to just outright ill someone here, especially when he won't be using lethal force right out of the gate himself.

Danny is not a remorseless killer. He'll kill if he has to or has reason to, but he does not enter fights with the intent to kill, or else he would be an entirely different character.

He'd kill it if he thinks the foe will kill him and Dragon could and would.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Wyldsong

@jonny_anonymous said:

@wyldsong said:

@indiecomicsftw said:

Lol...yup...

@jonny_anonymous said:

He'd kill it if he thinks the foe will kill him and Dragon could and would.

He faces many foes that could and would, and he does not just sit there and kill everyone he faces. Again, he is not the Punisher. Dragon could, he has the stats and the skill, but Dragon is not the Punisher either, and doesn't kill unless he has to, much like Danny. These are not remorseless killers, and neither has a reason to kill here.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong: He remorsefully killed those hydra agents, he could of ran but didn't or he could knocked them out but didn't instead he just pretty much was killing them with every punch. The only thing that stops him from killing Davos is because of who he is. Hell the only reason he became the Iron Fist is so he could kill some old man.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Wyldsong

@wyldsong: He remorsefully killed those hydra agents, he could of ran but didn't or he could knocked them out but didn't instead he just pretty much was killing them with every punch. The only thing that stops him from killing Davos is because of who he is. Hell the only reason he became the Iron Fist is so he could kill some old man.

Hydra agents with advanced weapons that were trying to kill him and had kidnapped Misty...again, he had a reason. Captain America has killed hydra agents...is he a remorseless killer that is going to enter every battle with the intent to kill? Carol Danvers has killed plenty of skrull agents...is she a remorseless killer that is going to enter every battle with the intent to kill? I can name a few more that have killed, but don't kill in the majority of their battles.

There is a very big distinction between being someone who just kills foes without regard, like the Punisher, and someone who has killed when there was a reason. Again, Danny is not the Punisher.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

@wyldsong: Em no they hadn't killed anybody and at the time the only tech they had were guns

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He knows hydra agents are actually bad. Not sure about this old man but it sounds like he knew this old man was bad too. He knows nothing about savage dragon.