@jeanroygrant said:

@ChaosBlazer said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@ChaosBlazer said:

Isn't Hawkman stronger?

Savage Dragon can lift 30 tons.

i read on another thread that he was a 50 tonner

Even more easier for him them

I meant Hawkman.... I read on another thread that Hawkman was a 50 tonner. Static Shock was the one who said this

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By jeanroygrant

@ChaosBlazer said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@ChaosBlazer said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@ChaosBlazer said:

Isn't Hawkman stronger?

Savage Dragon can lift 30 tons.

i read on another thread that he was a 50 tonner

Even more easier for him them

I meant Hawkman.... I read on another thread that Hawkman was a 50 tonner. Static Shock was the one who said this

Really?

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By jwalser3

@ChaosBlazer:What issue? I'd like to find the scan. Unless you want to post it.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@jeanroygrant: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/hawkman-vs-aquaman/8931/

Static says that Hawkman is a 50 tonner on the first page (7th comment). When somebody asks him if this is true he says yes.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

Savage Dragon
ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@jwalser3: It was according to the DC wiki, if you look on this page: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/hawkman-vs-aquaman/8931/

No scans so it is debatable

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By jeanroygrant

@ChaosBlazer said:

@jeanroygrant: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/hawkman-vs-aquaman/8931/

Static says that Hawkman is a 50 tonner on the first page (7th comment). When somebody asks him if this is true he says yes.

I swear i remember hearing Batman could beat Hawkman

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@jeanroygrant: nah Hawkman's out of his league, unless Bats has a device that can somehow one-shot Hawkman.

I think they fought once in Public Enemies but it was a brief fight without a clear winner. Hawkman's far superior stats should give him the win eventually though.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#17  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Batman would beat Hawkman straight up. He doesn't need prep or any device.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#18  Edited By Saren

@ChaosBlazer said:

@jeanroygrant: nah Hawkman's out of his league, unless Bats has a device that can somehow one-shot Hawkman.

I think they fought once in Public Enemies but it was a brief fight without a clear winner. Hawkman's far superior stats should give him the win eventually though.

A Despero-controlled Batman one-shotted Carter in Crisis of Conscience and Wildcat knocked him out with a headbutt in Stealing Thunder. Wildcat does a lot of ridiculous things, but I've never actually seen evidence of Hawkman being a 50 tonner or anything near that level, so I can't say Ted knocking him out is dubious.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@CitizenBane said:

@ChaosBlazer said:

A Despero-controlled Batman one-shotted Carter in Crisis of Conscience and Wildcat knocked him out with a headbutt in Stealing Thunder. Wildcat does a lot of ridiculous things, but I've never actually seen evidence of Hawkman being a 50 tonner or anything near that level, so I can't say Ted knocking him out is dubious.

I have never seen a strength feat from Hawkman either, this was just his info on the DC wiki. Of course, without feats this is up for debate. I'm still pretty sure Hawkman is at least a 10-15 tonner. His durability is also up for debate. Hasn't he traded blows with Black Adam and Superman before?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Saren

@ChaosBlazer said:

@CitizenBane said:

@ChaosBlazer said:

I have never seen a strength feat from Hawkman either, this was just his info on the DC wiki. Of course, without feats this is up for debate. I'm still pretty sure Hawkman is at least a 10-15 tonner. His durability is also up for debate. Hasn't he traded blows with Black Adam and Superman before?

Adam stomped Carter in Black Adam: The Dark Age #3, and the only time Carter ever traded blows with Superman was while wearing a plot device called the Claw of Horus that supposedly gives him the striking force of a planet.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@CitizenBane said:

@ChaosBlazer said:

@CitizenBane said:

@ChaosBlazer said:

Adam stomped Carter in Black Adam: The Dark Age #3, and the only time Carter ever traded blows with Superman was while wearing a plot device called the Claw of Horus that supposedly gives him the striking force of a planet.

I know Adam stomped him and ripped his wing off (actually that was pretty funny, going with a wing and a prayer lol) what I'm saying is that he took a few hits without dying. So Hawkman is just very inconsistent with his feats I guess.

Again the 50 tonner thing was according to his bio, without feats one cannot really prove that Carter is a 50 tonner

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Saren

@ChaosBlazer said:

@CitizenBane said:

@ChaosBlazer said:

@CitizenBane said:

@ChaosBlazer said:

I know Adam stomped him and ripped his wing off (actually that was pretty funny, going with a wing and a prayer lol) what I'm saying is that he took a few hits without dying. So Hawkman is just very inconsistent with his feats I guess.

Again the 50 tonner thing was according to his bio, without feats one cannot really prove that Carter is a 50 tonner

Adam was presumably holding back, considering he just wanted Carter to stay out of his way. Batman has taken hits from Superman, Wonder Woman and Martian Manhunter on different occasions without dying. I cannot claim that those feats are valid in terms of his durability because all three were holding back at the time.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@CitizenBane@ChaosBlazer: Teth did not have his own powers during the Dark Age series due to a restriction that erased the magic word from his mind issued from Lord Marvel, he was drawing energy off of the power of Isis's corpse, which was lessening every time he invoked her name. So Carter got demolished while Adam was not using his actual power at all.
ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@Morpheus_ said:

@CitizenBane: @ChaosBlazer: Teth did not have his own powers during the Dark Age series due to a restriction that erased the magic word from his mind issued from Lord Marvel, he was drawing energy off of the power of Isis's corpse, which was lessening every time he invoked her name. So Carter got demolished while Adam was not using his actual power at all.

ah. That should explain this. So Hawkman has street-level durability, which is why Bats and Wildcat were able to KO him

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Saren

@Morpheus_ said:

@CitizenBane: @ChaosBlazer: Teth did not have his own powers during the Dark Age series due to a restriction that erased the magic word from his mind issued from Lord Marvel, he was drawing energy off of the power of Isis's corpse, which was lessening every time he invoked her name. So Carter got demolished while Adam was not using his actual power at all.

I forgot about the chocolate egg cream thing, lol

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@ChaosBlazer: Pretty much. His reaction speed also isn't out of the ordinary. His strength is superhuman and his durability to explosions is also augmented, but blunt force seems to hurt him just fine in the majority of his showings. 

@CitizenBane: LOL, yeah. I like how Adam discovered it by total accident.
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By jeanroygrant

@CitizenBane said:

@ChaosBlazer said:

@CitizenBane said:

@ChaosBlazer said:

That's your answer^^

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#28  Edited By TDK_1997

Savage Dragon should win.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By comic_book_fan

savage dragon wins he is stronger heals better just as good of a fighter more agile.

hawk man can lift between 30 to 60 tons

dragon can lift 340 tons

No Caption Provided