#1 Posted by Lune (77 posts) - - Show Bio

Who takes it here

#2 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

SD is my guess.

#3 Posted by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio

yea but what could savage dragon do to brit

#4 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio
I dont know if Savage Dragon could actually hurt Brit... but it would be cool to see him try
#5 Posted by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio

lol yea but who would even win i think this would be a sweet battle

#6 Posted by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#7 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

...........well there is nothing savage can do to brit.

i think brit can hurt savage,but hes healing factor will take can take of that....brit's best chance is to knock him out, which i think he can

dragon's best chance is to incapacitate brit somehow...he use to be a cop,bust out the handcuffs lol

i've been reading savage dragon and brit ever since they came out..been kinda wanting to see this crossover.

#8 Posted by Lune (77 posts) - - Show Bio

yea that would be tight

#9 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

savage has crossed with superman,hellboy and madman

but still waiting for brit lol

#10 Posted by Lune (77 posts) - - Show Bio

hahaha i know wait what happened in the superman one

#11 Edited by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio
Lune said:
"hahaha i know wait what happened in the superman one"

lol i forget,it was a long time ago

#12 Posted by Lune (77 posts) - - Show Bio

hahaha ohh nice lol savage dragon is a beast but brit is like indestructible

#13 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio
Lune said:
"hahaha ohh nice lol savage dragon is a beast but brit is like indestructible"

cause he is lol


caption
#14 Posted by Lune (77 posts) - - Show Bio

was Sd and superman on a team

#15 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio

Savage Dragon should win this by virtue of the fact that he can imprison Brit.
Although SD cannot hurt Brit with his blows, Brit, lacking true super strength, would not be able to hurt SD either in a head on attack. Brit would also not be able to escape from SD wrapping an I-Beam or a car around Brit.

#16 Edited by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"Savage Dragon should win this by virtue of the fact that he can imprison Brit.
Although SD cannot hurt Brit with his blows, Brit, lacking true super strength, would not be able to hurt SD either in a head on attack. Brit would also not be able to escape from SD wrapping an I-Beam or a car around Brit."

i came up with that scenario for brit many times lol