User Lists: 0

Naruto and hinata

pateuvasiliu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

The women are irrelevant compared to them.

Naruto stalemated Sasuke without wanting to kill him whereas Sasuke was going for the kill. Sasuke was also draining the Bijuus which he won't have now ( whereas Naruto still has his bijuus ) so considering Naruto equaled Sasuke with powerups that aren't his he definitely beats him without them.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531e53b02be
deactivated-5c531e53b02be

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

Naruto solos.

Naruto stalemated Sasuke without wanting to kill him whereas Sasuke was going for the kill. Sasuke was also draining the Bijuus which he won't have now ( whereas Naruto still has his bijuus ) so considering Naruto equaled Sasuke with powerups that aren't his he definitely beats him without them.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto can't lose here

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With Sasuke and Sakura trying to kill Hinata he's not holding back, which means he slaughters, he stalemated a morals off sauske while he was handicapped.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cb5c24a12dfe
deactivated-5cb5c24a12dfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't forget that Naruto will try to protect both Sakura and Hinata, while Sasuke will probably try to use Sakura as a meatshield. That should make the battle much more equal.

QuakeBlood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going with team 2.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

The actual married couple

Aravengeance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The actual married couple

Nice!

Anyways, Team 2.

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going with Naruto and Sasuke. EoS Morals On Naruto won against a bloodlusted Sasuke and he didn't truly wanted to fight, when Sasuke tried everything to put Naruto down. I will wait the "rinnegan genjutsu" argument here. Sakura and Hinata are going to be protected by Naruto from the collateral damage, but without the buffs from the bijuus (and Naruto being nerfed, with only half of the kyuubi and the chakra from the bijuus almost depleted) Naruto should take this handily.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Hulkage

TSB GG

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll disrupt the flow and say Team 1

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

Team 1.

I still think the final fight between Naruto and Sasuke is widely misunderstood.

No Caption Provided

TheFlashFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SSJ2Gohan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto and Hinata

Avatar image for deactivated-57b54fc9eb0d8
deactivated-57b54fc9eb0d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with team 2.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hinata in danger+knowing how sasuke is=morals off naruto which leads to...rape

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@theflashfire said:

@mudamudamuda: mind elaborating?

For example people believe that Sasuke needed the tailed beasts chakra to match Naruto when if fact Sasuke stated that he was more powerful than Naruto before absorbing it and was clearly superior to Naruto before Kurama absorbed all that Natural energy. Or how Sasuke missed several opportunities to finish off Naruto through the fight with how non-strategically Kishi made him use his jutsus. Not to mention how the entire fight was decided by Sasuke only unlocking Preta path near the end of the battle which made him unable to absorb chakra while simultaneously using jutsus due to inexperience etc

@unrelenting said:

@mudamudamuda: Naruto held back, while sasuke didn't.

Naruto didn't held back either, fighting defensively does not mean you are holding back and Naruto was only fighting defensively till Sasuke taunted him into fighting back after a very short clash.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sakura>Hinata

And Sauce can beat Naruto high dif

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: hinata >sakura hinata is to fast for sakura and would stop her chakra flow before sakura threw a punch

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxxcarzellxxx: agreed, while she charges up, she will alley be crumpled to the ground courtesy of hinata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda: Naruto Cleary held back, Sauske even noticed he was holding back. Or Naruto would have done something like this,

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Sasuke clearly says Naruto is "Slacking"

No Caption Provided

Naruto Never wanted to hurt Sauske so he held back, Sasuke went all out while Naruto stayed away from his hardest hitting moves.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: Makes sense Sasuke couldn't beat Naruto before the Moon level tanking feat when Naruto was holding back, But now he can magically beat a Naruto with moon busting tanking feats.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@unrelenting:

Naruto Cleary held back, Sauske even noticed he was holding back.

No, he was playing defensive as Sasuke said in the VIZ scans and only at the begging of the battle.

Or Naruto would have done something like this

He can't, because it requires prep time (Sasuke was acting as a decoy against Kaguya) and Sasuke had already genjutsu'd the tailed beasts so they couldn't give Naruto any chakra.

Sasuke clearly says Naruto is "Slacking"

Mistranslation :

No Caption Provided

And Naruto would have gotten killed if he hadn't fought seriously as Sasuke says.

Naruto Never wanted to hurt Sauske so he held back, Sasuke went all out while Naruto stayed away from his hardest hitting moves.

Again, that was only till Sasuke commented on him fighting defensively.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto stomps Sasuke and Hinata wrecks Sakura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda: Smh... did you even read the Fight? Naruto said he Was not going to Kill Sasuke, Sasuke said he was going to kill Naruto, end of debate that's a huge handicap.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda: Smh... did you even read the Fight? Naruto said he Was not going to Kill Sasuke, Sasuke said he was going to kill Naruto, end of debate that's a huge handicap.

That doesn't mean jack if Naruto doesn't get the chance to kill Sasuke in the first place. Name one instance where Naruto actually got the chance to kill Sasuke.

I'm only arguing facts.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm no Naruto expert, but I thought it was absolute fact that by the end of the series, Naruto > Sasuke? Could someone correct me if this isn't the case?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda:

No Caption Provided

Here's Naruto not following up on his attacks, CLEARLY holding back.

No Caption Provided

O look Naruto using a normal Rasengan against an Amaterasu coated Chidori, CLEARLY holding back.

No Caption Provided

And here's Sauske admitting that no matter how hard he tried to ignore it, he was always jealous of Naruto because, "You had a kind of strength I was missing", and "You always walked in front of me"........" and today too" Sasuke just said Naruto was stronger.

I don't under stand Who you can even try and argue the Naruto wasn't holding back, he even did it In the first VOTE fight,

No Caption Provided

Sasuke told Naruto that he couldn't leave a scratch on his headband so instead of countering chidori or going for the kill he does that instead. Really Naruto wasn't holding back? you sure you read the same manga?

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: Naruto is stronger, he held back. You can read my previous scan and decide for you're self if you like.

KingH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingh: they where equal but Naruto held back.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hiddenlight: I don't understand how someone could think Naruto was going all out, if you read all of his other fight except both VOTE fight's he never heisted to follow up on an attack or finish it, he did both of those in both VOTE fights.

Avatar image for bluelantern1995
BlueLantern1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 26

Naruto and Hinata

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxxcarzellxxx: You really believe Hinata can defeat Sakura all she has to do is punch the ground and gg. Remember all the juubi spawns she oneshotted with 1 strike. Also a casual punch from Sakura is house lvl+.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haoalchemist: what feats does Hinata have to suggest she'd blitz Sakura?

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

About Sakura and Hinata, the fight that wouldn't happen (Naruto would have to save them from the collateral damage), Sakura would easily stomps Hinata, via collateral damage, Hinata can't do anything to stop this (And doesn't hold any meaningful speed feat to suggest that she would be able to speedblitz Sakura. If the gentle fist hits count for the overall speed, Neji would be faster than the Yondaime Hokage).

No Caption Provided

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@unrelenting:

Here's Naruto not following up on his attacks, CLEARLY holding back.

What is he supposed to follow up ? He could barely move at all !

Come on, we both know that was PIS anyway. Seriously, Sasuke had enough chakra to use the EMS, two chidoris and one Kagutsushi but somehow he couldn't maintain his shringan active to kill Naruto ? lol

No Caption Provided

O look Naruto using a normal Rasengan against an Amaterasu coated Chidori, CLEARLY holding back.

Which was a rasengan containing literally every last bit of chakra he and Kurama had left, what else was he going to do ? If anything, it's Sasuke clashing his attack on the rasengan instead of using a chidori spear or Kagutsushi sword to surprise and stab Naruto from a distance while he jumped that would count as holding back.

And here's Sauske admitting that no matter how hard he tried to ignore it, he was always jealous of Naruto because, "You had a kind of strength I was missing", and "You always walked in front of me"........" and today too" Sasuke just said Naruto was stronger.

We both know he was talking about Naruto's morals and determination smh

I don't under stand Who you can even try and argue the Naruto wasn't holding back, he even did it In the first VOTE fight,

Sasuke told Naruto that he couldn't leave a scratch on his headband so instead of countering chidori or going for the kill he does that instead. Really Naruto wasn't holding back? you sure you read the same manga?

WTF are you talking about ? lol

1) Naruto did clash his rasengan with the chidori :

No Caption Provided

2) Sasuke is the one who spared Naruto, he lowered his hand in order not to stab him in the face :

No Caption Provided

3) Naruto most definitely was not holding back during that fight :

No Caption Provided

4) WTF was Naruto even supposed to do ? Scratch sasuke's face ? Sasuke was still protected by his CS2 while Naruto already lost his chakra cloak and reverted back to KN0.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hiddenlight: I don't understand how someone could think Naruto was going all out, if you read all of his other fight except both VOTE fight's he never heisted to follow up on an attack or finish it, he did both of those in both VOTE fights.

Naruto never ever killed anyone through the entire series. Him Not wanting to kill sasuke is absolutely nothing new and should not affect his fighting style in the slightest. It's the fact that he was fighting defensively at the start of the fight which got Sasuke to taunt him and sasuke clearly states that Naruto would get killed if he kept fighting like that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda: Yep im not arguing with you, you ignore facts the Whole anime was based around Naruto finding a way to keep his vow with Sakura and at the same time surpass Sasuke which he did, all mine where facts and you countered with opinions.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda: Never killed anyone?! You really have no idea what you're talking about.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unrelenting: Guess what Naruto wasn't the only character that got stronger after the timeskip(the last & beyond aka naruto gaiden/part 3) Sasuke from what we know got a base lvl dc(standard chidori vaporizers meteorites) and speed(Sasuke carried Hiashi put him behind kakashi and co without anybody noticing and ran in front of the meteorite with only kakashi noticing for a split second due to the scene being slow mo'd/having a slowed down effect to it making it seem longer) amp and probably knows all the paths now(as well as the "experience" on how to use preta path and attack simultaneously lol kishi nerfed Sasuke and you guys don't even realize it).

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@unrelenting said:

@mudamudamuda: Yep im not arguing with you, you ignore facts the Whole anime was based around Naruto finding a way to keep his vow with Sakura and at the same time surpass Sasuke which he did, all mine where facts and you countered with opinions.

Nice rebuttal. No one is forcing you to debate with me so feel free to move on.

Meanwhile, I'm not ignoring any facts, you are the one misunderstanding what's going on and actually making stuff up.

I'll say it again :

• Naruto never ever killed anyone through the series = FACT so him not wanting to kill Sasuke wouldn't affect his style.
  • Sasuke never stated that Naruto was holding back he said that he was fighting defensively = FACT
  • Sasuke said that if Naruto doesn't stop fighting like that he will get killed = FACT
  • Naruto was only fighting defensively at the begging of the battle and till Sasuke started taunting him = FACT

If you can debunk any of the above please do.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: I know he got stronger, him and Naruto the strongest two, But Naruto did hold back read the fights before than and then read their fight completely different, and you can't argue against because Naruto did not fight like he normally does.