Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Vrakmul

SA=Samus aran

MC=Master chief.

Setting, Moriar. Sauron's ring fingers cannot be chopped off, shot off or removed.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Vrakmul

bump.

SilverSurfa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By SilverSurfa

Well Sauron,Balrog and Witch King r uber pro. BUT because THE MC is on the other team i think that the other team would win... If you think about it MC has SPARTAN LASER and Boba Fett has insane weapons. They would kill the other team easily. If you have read the Boba Fett and Halo books MC and Boba Fett r characters who strive for the win and never give up. They basically win every battle. Anyway advantages r: Boba Fett can fly, Master chief has extremely fast reflexes and has shields. Cortana can help him incredibly with tactics for battle. His bone is virtually unbreakable, i don't think that Sauron with a swing of his hammer would kill him. He has to go through the MC's sheilds and titanium alloy. Anyway MC would headshot all of them with his SPARTAN LASER!!! They would win due to superior technology

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Vrakmul

THe witch king cannot be killed by anyone born of a woman. So he could slay the master chief. Boba fett could get him, but Gothmog would be holding him busy. Sauron would be swinging his mace at samus like crazy.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Vrakmul

We are also assuming that the LOTR people's stuff can block and deflect plasma swords, light sabers, and gravity hammers.

Iron MK II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Iron MK II

well first off dreadnaught u dont need to mention the statistics about the which king, people should know what his capable of, now putting aside that fact that i do not know much about team mc, im going with the 1st team because they have magic a basically a half god (sauron) no bullets of lasers are gonna harm the balgrog as he is made of fire and ash, samus could kill which king in fact i believe she could quite easily as which king got stabed in the head, and as getting shot in the head is alot easier the king would fall easily, and if his imune to women and other monsters killing him id still say he loses because his fell beast would still die and he is pretty dam slow on foot, so i believe balrog and sauron could take them by themselves, and as for gothmog....i have no idea who that is XD

mantoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By mantoid

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Vrakmul

Iron MK II says:

"well first off dreadnaught u dont need to mention the statistics about the which king, people should know what his capable of, now putting aside that fact that i do not know much about team mc, im going with the 1st team because they have magic a basically a half god (sauron) no bullets of lasers are gonna harm the balgrog as he is made of fire and ash, samus could kill which king in fact i believe she could quite easily as which king got stabed in the head, and as getting shot in the head is alot easier the king would fall easily, and if his imune to women and other monsters killing him id still say he loses because his fell beast would still die and he is pretty dam slow on foot, so i believe balrog and sauron could take them by themselves, and as for gothmog....i have no idea who that is XD"

Gothmog Balrog. I had to leave out the "the" He is the king of Balrogs.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Vrakmul

Before the witch king would die he would severely screw up boba fett at least. Gothmog and any other Balrog needs to have his flames extinguished before one can meaningfully harm him. Which means someone is going to have to push him off the bridge and fall with Gothmog. Assuming he doesn't tear them up into tiny bite sized pieces first. I would believe MC would take this risk. Sauron. well, he may be slow but well let me just say this. He can do this

Iron MK II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Iron MK II

isnt gothmog leadef of the orcs no balgrog?

SilverSurfa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SilverSurfa

Dreadnaught says:

"THe witch king cannot be killed by anyone born of a woman. So he could slay the master chief. Boba fett could get him, but Gothmog would be holding him busy. Sauron would be swinging his mace at samus like crazy. "

When the witch king said this he meant that NO man can kill him because he was too strong. It was an exageration, he wasn't stating that NO MAN EVER CAN KILL HIM. He just means all men r weak thats y they cant kill him. Imagine this.... 10 trillion Male Jedi Knights vs Witch King... You cant say he is immune to them so he cant get killed.. He is just stating that all the men that tried to kill him r weak therefore he cant be killed by a man.

Iron MK II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Iron MK II

agree to that ; )

Iron MK II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Iron MK II

which king is over rated, his hella strong but his not a god, sauron on the other hand is another story some people do classify him as a god when he has the ring of power. Just a question what would you clasify the balrog? its probably my favorite thing out of LOTR as it is so intimidating and well in my opinion i recon it should of beaten gandalf the grey

SilverSurfa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SilverSurfa

Sauron, and Balrog r slower then slow. Now the witch King, who has a (weird dragon thing) forgot wots its called. Will get sniped by MC immidiately and another snipe in the head or a shot with the spartan laser would kill him. Now Sauron maybe a god in his world but in Halo, STars Wars or Metroid Prime he isn't. The fact is LOTR does not have technology, therefore they r weaker than futuristic people. A LASER BLAST would kill him with ease. The balrog,if he is made out of fire and ash would be a problem, but with sauron and witch king outta the way MC, samsus and boba Fett would take him down. Maybe MC would place a Lotus ANti-tank mine which would disintergrate him or a rocket launcher would kill him. Sauron is a god in LOTR eyes because they dont have bullets or the power/technology to take him down. Cortana would find every1s weak spots anyway. Sauron could be killed by a bullet easily not to mention MC's SPartan Laser.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Vrakmul

SilverSurfa says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"THe witch king cannot be killed by anyone born of a woman. So he could slay the master chief. Boba fett could get him, but Gothmog would be holding him busy. Sauron would be swinging his mace at samus like crazy. "

When the witch king said this he meant that NO man can kill him because he was too strong. It was an exageration, he wasn't stating that NO MAN EVER CAN KILL HIM. He just means all men r weak thats y they cant kill him. Imagine this.... 10 trillion Male Jedi Knights vs Witch King... You cant say he is immune to them so he cant get killed.. He is just stating that all the men that tried to kill him r weak therefore he cant be killed by a man."

Actually tolkein meant no person born of a woman could slay him completely, they could put him in comatose but he won't be dead. The Fell beast itself is completely mortal. Gothmog is both a balrog and a Orc. I mean the earlier balrog.

And I originally intended to put morgoth in. But I realized Morgoth would turn the opposing foes into jellatin.

Iron MK II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Iron MK II

Ok well that how you think it will turn out, and that what would happen.....if the other team just stood there, heres my version.

Gothmog is a dumb ass orc who will just run in and get curb stomped quite literally,the which king would probably go for mc first because he looks the most threatening and the which king i reckon would like a good challenge, now he could swing his mace and sword around all day but unfortunately the mc is a bit more powerfull when it comes to melee with the king because he is advanced in almost every way, and if not the mc belting the crap out of him samus would just blow the shit out of which king, when the king falls it would be down do a more even fight. Sauron, balrog vs MC and samus. i recon balrog would go first cause its in its nature to, and go head to head with mc cause the mc's got guts, unfortunately i believe the chief would fall as none of his weapons would effect the balrog and thr rocket laungher would probably be the least effective, (shooting a missile to make an explosion on something made of ash and fire....not gonna work)and from sheer size strength and crushing power the balrog would just use brute force to take down his foe, one swoop of that sword would do the job just fine. From that we would go to Sauron vs Samus, i reckon samus has the advantage with advanced range weapons, in hand to hand i reckon sauron would dominate but if samus went smart about it, she would just blow him up from a distance, i dont no a whole lot about sauron so i dont know if he can use magick or anything so ill just let samus win this one. now to the Balrog vs Samus, now samus again does have the advantage of weaponry, but in the movies the only way the balrog could be taken down was with the use of magick and even then is very tricky, once again if samus plays it smart she can just laser the balrog to the ground, although....the balrog has been known to take flight if this does happen it could cause serious problems for samous meaning if the balrog gets within striking range it would be all over for samus, so this can go either way as i believe the balrog can use his wings i give it to team 1, but only by a hairs length.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Vrakmul

Iron MK II says:

"Ok well that how you think it will turn out, and that what would happen.....if the other team just stood there, heres my version.Gothmog is a dumb ass orc who will just run in and get curb stomped quite literally,the which king would probably go for mc first because he looks the most threatening and the which king i reckon would like a good challenge, now he could swing his mace and sword around all day but unfortunately the mc is a bit more powerfull when it comes to melee with the king because he is advanced in almost every way, and if not the mc belting the crap out of him samus would just blow the shit out of which king, when the king falls it would be down do a more even fight. Sauron, balrog vs MC and samus. i recon balrog would go first cause its in its nature to, and go head to head with mc cause the mc's got guts, unfortunately i believe the chief would fall as none of his weapons would effect the balrog and thr rocket laungher would probably be the least effective, (shooting a missile to make an explosion on something made of ash and fire....not gonna work)and from sheer size strength and crushing power the balrog would just use brute force to take down his foe, one swoop of that sword would do the job just fine. From that we would go to Sauron vs Samus, i reckon samus has the advantage with advanced range weapons, in hand to hand i reckon sauron would dominate but if samus went smart about it, she would just blow him up from a distance, i dont no a whole lot about sauron so i dont know if he can use magick or anything so ill just let samus win this one. now to the Balrog vs Samus, now samus again does have the advantage of weaponry, but in the movies the only way the balrog could be taken down was with the use of magick and even then is very tricky, once again if samus plays it smart she can just laser the balrog to the ground, although....the balrog has been known to take flight if this does happen it could cause serious problems for samous meaning if the balrog gets within striking range it would be all over for samus, so this can go either way as i believe the balrog can use his wings i give it to team 1, but only by a hairs length."

Sauron can spontaneously generate certain stuff, and by Gothmog I meant the balrog of that name, there were seven. So I meant the strongest one. He rode a dragon.

Iron MK II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Iron MK II

ill have to research this gothmorg guy abit more, i just though u ment the one in the movie that gay orcish one who almost has a rock fall on him, and who exactly is morgoth? can you give us a link to him at all?

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Vrakmul

Iron MK II says:

"ill have to research this gothmorg guy abit more, i just though u ment the one in the movie that gay orcish one who almost has a rock fall on him, and who exactly is morgoth? can you give us a link to him at all?"

Morgoth is Sauron's master and Is second only to Eru, eru functions as the one above all/god of LOTR. So morgoth would function as the living tribunal, but he is malignant. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgoth

Morgoth is the tall one in full plate.

Iron MK II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Iron MK II

looks like a mean bastard.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Vrakmul

Iron MK II says:

"looks like a mean bastard."

He's what would happen if god turned evil.

Iron MK II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Iron MK II

his all awsum accept the hammer, doesnt look evil enough

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Vrakmul

Iron MK II says:

"his all awsum accept the hammer, doesnt look evil enough"

You would prefer it if he had the sauron style mace? In LOTR valar and maiar lose their power with use. Sauron beat this by creating the ring, so thats its purpose. Morgoth was weakened to the point that he could be defeated by the other valar. And thus he was. And he was banished to the void were evil maiar and valar and ainur go. At the end of the world all those in the void will return at full strength.

SilverSurfa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By SilverSurfa

Iron MK II says:

"Ok well that how you think it will turn out, and that what would happen.....if the other team just stood there, heres my version. Gothmog is a dumb ass orc who will just run in and get curb stomped quite literally,the which king would probably go for mc first because he looks the most threatening and the which king i reckon would like a good challenge, now he could swing his mace and sword around all day but unfortunately the mc is a bit more powerfull when it comes to melee with the king because he is advanced in almost every way, and if not the mc belting the crap out of him samus would just blow the shit out of which king, when the king falls it would be down do a more even fight. Sauron, balrog vs MC and samus. i recon balrog would go first cause its in its nature to, and go head to head with mc cause the mc's got guts, unfortunately i believe the chief would fall as none of his weapons would effect the balrog and thr rocket laungher would probably be the least effective, (shooting a missile to make an explosion on something made of ash and fire....not gonna work)and from sheer size strength and crushing power the balrog would just use brute force to take down his foe, one swoop of that sword would do the job just fine. From that we would go to Sauron vs Samus, i reckon samus has the advantage with advanced range weapons, in hand to hand i reckon sauron would dominate but if samus went smart about it, she would just blow him up from a distance, i dont no a whole lot about sauron so i dont know if he can use magick or anything so ill just let samus win this one. now to the Balrog vs Samus, now samus again does have the advantage of weaponry, but in the movies the only way the balrog could be taken down was with the use of magick and even then is very tricky, once again if samus plays it smart she can just laser the balrog to the ground, although....the balrog has been known to take flight if this does happen it could cause serious problems for samous meaning if the balrog gets within striking range it would be all over for samus, so this can go either way as i believe the balrog can use his wings i give it to team 1, but only by a hairs length."

You completely forgot about Boba Fett.... lol

Anyway with Master Chief, he is not stupid enough to stand there and let the balrog hit him. he has super fast reflexes and can run very fast.... So meaning the balrog would be slower than him and master chief wud own him with lotus- anti tank mine.

SilverSurfa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By SilverSurfa

oh yeh btw IRON MAN FTW

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Vrakmul

SilverSurfa says:

"Iron MK II says:
"Ok well that how you think it will turn out, and that what would happen.....if the other team just stood there, heres my version. Gothmog is a dumb ass orc who will just run in and get curb stomped quite literally,the which king would probably go for mc first because he looks the most threatening and the which king i reckon would like a good challenge, now he could swing his mace and sword around all day but unfortunately the mc is a bit more powerfull when it comes to melee with the king because he is advanced in almost every way, and if not the mc belting the crap out of him samus would just blow the shit out of which king, when the king falls it would be down do a more even fight. Sauron, balrog vs MC and samus. i recon balrog would go first cause its in its nature to, and go head to head with mc cause the mc's got guts, unfortunately i believe the chief would fall as none of his weapons would effect the balrog and thr rocket laungher would probably be the least effective, (shooting a missile to make an explosion on something made of ash and fire....not gonna work)and from sheer size strength and crushing power the balrog would just use brute force to take down his foe, one swoop of that sword would do the job just fine. From that we would go to Sauron vs Samus, i reckon samus has the advantage with advanced range weapons, in hand to hand i reckon sauron would dominate but if samus went smart about it, she would just blow him up from a distance, i dont no a whole lot about sauron so i dont know if he can use magick or anything so ill just let samus win this one. now to the Balrog vs Samus, now samus again does have the advantage of weaponry, but in the movies the only way the balrog could be taken down was with the use of magick and even then is very tricky, once again if samus plays it smart she can just laser the balrog to the ground, although....the balrog has been known to take flight if this does happen it could cause serious problems for samous meaning if the balrog gets within striking range it would be all over for samus, so this can go either way as i believe the balrog can use his wings i give it to team 1, but only by a hairs length."

You completely forgot about Boba Fett.... lol

Anyway with Master Chief, he is not stupid enough to stand there and let the balrog hit him. he has super fast reflexes and can run very fast.... So meaning the balrog would be slower than him and master chief wud own him with lotus- anti tank mine.

"

Boba fett does lack a mother so he could take out the witch king. But sauron, as I gave him a impenatrable force field over his ring holding finger, that takes away that cheap shot plus when he lost those fingers he was holding them out

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Apparition

tolkien

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Vrakmul

I intended this to be the ultimate battle of magic or technology. The master of witch craft if you can't figure this out then your an idiot a demon of shadow and fire, and a dark lord and master of corruption vs a man who takes out mentally questionable but still fearsome alien armies covenants have yet to prove that their AI is any smarter than a brick a woman who has taken also mentally questionable alien armies down the pirates don't quite seem to get the fact that as long as she breathes, they aren't winning, and they aren't about to cause her to stop breathing, and a man who has just about seen it all and outlasted it all a cyborg master of the lightsaber who has never been matched in the art of sword combat, a fallen jedi, organic tech lovers and others

Though Sauron probably would be able to trounce any of the three one on one. Gothmog I'm not sure about he does have his dragon mount and the witch king his fell beast is present and is subject to the same rules as he about mortality

Sauron, umm did sauron ever have a mount?

SilverSurfa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By SilverSurfa

Dreadnaught says:

"SilverSurfa says:
"Iron MK II says:
You completely forgot about Boba Fett.... lol Anyway with Master Chief, he is not stupid enough to stand there and let the balrog hit him. he has super fast reflexes and can run very fast.... So meaning the balrog would be slower than him and master chief wud own him with lotus- anti tank mine. "
Boba fett does lack a mother so he could take out the witch king. But sauron, as I gave him a impenatrable force field over his ring holding finger, that takes away that cheap shot *plus when he lost those fingers he was holding them out* "

Well how bout if they LASERED his arm off? and his arm falls to the ground + ring?

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Vrakmul

Bump.

Avatar image for vlad_tepes_dracula
Vlad Tepes Dracula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sauron

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Vrakmul

Then he shatters his body in the next hit.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Vrakmul

I say sauron knocks off cheif's armor in one hit.

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#34  Edited By Tevnoba

Dreadnaught says:

No, the Witch King could not be killed by a man! It takes a woman to kill him.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Vrakmul

Lantern Of Hatred says:

"Stop making battles were all you want to do is fanboy."

You can't fanboy. It's a noun not a verb. And I'm not a Boy either.

Avatar image for lantern_of_hatred
Lantern Of Hatred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop making battles were all you want to do is fanboy.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Vrakmul

Lantern Of Hatred says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Lantern Of Hatred says:

You can't fanboy. It's a noun not a verb. And I'm not a Boy either."

o_o. . .

Ugh"

What You never found out I was a female?

Lantern Of Hatred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dreadnaught says:

"Lantern Of Hatred says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Lantern Of Hatred says:

o_o. . .

Ugh"

What You never found out I was a female? "

A person shouldn't have to " find out " otherwise I see that a problem

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Vrakmul

Lantern Of Hatred says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Lantern Of Hatred says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Lantern Of Hatred says:

o_o. . .

Ugh"

"

I'm a tomboy. I don't act all girly girly.

Lantern Of Hatred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dreadnaught says:

"Lantern Of Hatred says:

o_o. . .

Ugh

Lantern Of Hatred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dreadnaught says:

"Lantern Of Hatred says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Lantern Of Hatred says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Lantern Of Hatred says:

o_o. . .

Ugh"

"

I'm a tomboy. I don't act all girly girly. "

Wow, your just leaving your self open to Fields of insults there....

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Vrakmul

Lantern Of Hatred says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Lantern Of Hatred says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Lantern Of Hatred says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Lantern Of Hatred says:

o_o. . .

Ugh"

"

I'm a tomboy. I don't act all girly girly. "

Wow, your just leaving your self open to Fields of insults there...."

Tomboys were originally women who didn't wear skirts and wore their hair short. In other words, they signaled the end of Victorian values concerning women.

SilverSurfa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By SilverSurfa

which country do u live in?

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Vrakmul

SilverSurfa says:

"which country do u live in?"

America, I wasn't born here though. I was born in france, spent 3 years in Sweden and norway. And then at the age of 12 I moved here. But it was not enough to erase my already outrageous french accent.

SilverSurfa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By SilverSurfa

haha lol

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

so the balrog and sauron can't use the tremendous amount of magic they have at their disposal?

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Vrakmul

the human Juggernaut says:

"so the balrog and sauron can't use the tremendous amount of magic they have at their disposal?"

Yes they can.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Vrakmul

the human Juggernaut says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"the human Juggernaut says:
"so the balrog and sauron can't use the tremendous amount of magic they have at their disposal?"

Yes they can."

then they would win easily."

We've almost never seen Sauron or Gothmog the Balrog go all out in the books. And we only got to see sauron for like 2 minutes in the movie. And I just realized, to kill the witch king you must be a woman and you must not be born from a woman. Eowyn was a woman and her mother died in child birth. So he alone could take this. Samus aran and Boba fett only fill one of these requirements respectively.

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dreadnaught says:

"the human Juggernaut says:

Yes they can."

then they would win easily.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Vrakmul

The Balrog, well only samus and the chief can touch him and not spontaneously combust. No one can kill the witch king amongst them. And sauron well, if it weren't for issildur's lucky cheap shot while sauron was holding out his ring hand, Gondor would have gone down hard. While the three on the opposing side can take out entire armies and probably could defeat any minions they as in the LOTR trio can throw at them, as in Sauron's armies of Mordor, Gothmog the balrog's, well balrogs and orcs and goblins and dragons and you get the picture. And the witch king's armies of Angmar and his Nazgul. Though Gothmog the lord of the balrog's armies are certainly going to be a very very powerful.