Sauron vs Captain America

• 75 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for vercingetorixthegreat
VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@KaioKen said:

@VercingetorixTheGreat said:

Its not just one average guy genius.

You saying that Isildur is not an average guy genius? Calling me a Troll when you call Isildur a genius.

Also how can it be trolling if I am using Logic to form my answer?

I said Isildur is no average man he is a numenorian of Gondor with a magic sword not some sword. Ur not using logic you just said Cap could survive an entire Continent falling on him. Only magic can actually slice the flesh of Sauron which Cap does not possess. Please your argument is idiotic.

PrimarchXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By PrimarchXIII

I said Isildur is no average man he is a numenorian of Gondor with a magic sword not some sword. Ur not using logic you just said Cap could survive an entire Continent falling on him. Only magic can actually slice the flesh of Sauron which Cap does not possess. Please your argument is idiotic.

I didn't, I said the shield could. Cap has fought against more powerful opponents than Sauron. Do you have proof that vibranium will not harm Sauron?

VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@KaioKen said:

I didn't, I said the shield could. Cap has fought against more powerful opponents than Sauron. Do you have proof that vibranium will not harm Sauron?

that thing called common sense, what marvel vs lotr crossover did you read? There has never been one so its save to say that Vibranium wouldn't even touch Sauron WHO IS A FREAKEN GOD!!!! u have got to be a troll.

Who has he fought?

PrimarchXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By PrimarchXIII

that thing called common sense, what marvel vs lotr crossover did you read? There has never been one so its save to say that Vibranium wouldn't even touch Sauron WHO IS A FREAKEN GOD!!!! u have got to be a troll.

Who has he fought?

He has fought Thanos, once when Thanos had the IG and once when he had the Hotu. Defiantly more powerful than Sauron based on feats. So you are assuming that Vibranium has no effect on Sauron. Ok, in that case its ok for me to assume that Sauron has a deadly allergy to the paint on Cap's Shield.

VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@KaioKen said:

Who has he fought?

He has fought Thanos, once when Thanos had the IG and once when he had the Hotu. Defiantly more powerful than Sauron based on feats. So you are assuming that Vibranium has no effect on Sauron. Ok, in that case its ok for me to assume that Sauron has a deadly allergy to the paint on Cap's Shield.

lol ur so funny.

Fighting doesn't mean winning.

I'm tired of arguing with you.

You lost all credibility when you said that Cap can survive a continent falling on him

PrimarchXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By PrimarchXIII

You lost all credibility when you said that Cap can survive a continent falling on him

Your Right, I never said he won did I.

@KaioKen said:

Cap has fought against more powerful opponents than Sauron.

The feat that Cap can even fight this level of power must mean that he could defeat Sauron.

I also never said Cap could survive a continent falling on him.

@KaioKen said:

Cap's Shield could block that continent.

I also then went on to say that there is no proof that he couldn't survive it, Innocent until proven Guilty. The Relative size of Middle Earth could be that of a Football for all we know.

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By X_insignia1

this is spite son...spite against the Captain

VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@KaioKen said:

Your Right, I never said he won did I.

@KaioKen said:

Cap has fought against more powerful opponents than Sauron.

The feat that Cap can even fight this level of power must mean that he could defeat Sauron.

I also never said Cap could survive a continent falling on him.

@KaioKen said:

Cap's Shield could block that continent.

I also then went on to say that there is no proof that he couldn't survive it, Innocent until proven Guilty. The Relative size of Middle Earth could be that of a Football for all we know.

yep it took 3 movies..... to cross a football field. Ur entitled to ur opinion no matter how idiotic I think it is.

PrimarchXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By PrimarchXIII

yep it took 3 movies..... to cross a football field. Ur entitled to ur opinion no matter how idiotic I think it is.

No you just don't read.

A Football: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_(ball)

Relative Size: Do you think if there was a planet the size of a Football (see above for size details, smaller and more spherical than a Football Pitch) then the natural inhabitants would be the same size as us? Or would they be the same scale as the things around them?

If you are unsure what either of these things are or mean, then your opinion about how idiotic my opinion is has just been null and void as you may not have learned enough to have a proper discussion I am afraid.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By bigcimmerian

@KaioKen said:

Who has he fought?

loooool I can fight with Thanos who is wearing the gauntlet, but that doesn't mean I can beat him, when Cap fought Thanos, his shield got destroyed by Thanos' cassual punch, Sauron can one shot Captain America

Kadj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Kadj

Poor Cap though If this was Sauron of 3rd age the fight would last longer though cap still dies :[

VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BigCimmerian said:

@KaioKen said:

Who has he fought?

loooool I can fight with Thanos who is wearing the gauntlet, but that doesn't mean I can beat him, when Cap fought Thanos, his shield got destroyed by Thanos' cassual punch, Sauron can one shot Captain America

PrimarchXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By PrimarchXIII

@BigCimmerian

Another one who doesn't read. Did I say he won? Cap has fought this level of being, Sauron is not that level of being. You cannot fight with thanos when he had the IG as when the fight started you would have already been killed as part of the 50% of the universe that he wiped out.

@BigCimmerian said:

You just molested Punctuation! Also you can't use ABC logic.

PrimarchXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By PrimarchXIII

@BigCimmerian said:

@KaioKen said:

Who has he fought?

You don't even know what a "troll" is. Much like knowing nothing about nuclear physics and pointing at someone who said the 3 times table saying "He is a nuclear physicist". Just because you do not read and cannot make a decent argument in your favour, you assume (again) that they know nothing and are trying to anger everyone. Like watching a magician and demanding he is burned as you do not understand it.

VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@KaioKen: Man you are the best. Your post always get me to laugh. Sauron is a God and you say a street level person can beat him. you are also making up arguments like Numenor might be a tiny CONTINENT. Well guess what its not a tiny continent, it had multiple large cities larger then Minas Tirith

Yea cap can survive something like that falling on him. He can also deflect a continent with his shield

PrimarchXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By PrimarchXIII

@VercingetorixTheGreat:

Your post really hurt my eyes... Do you read and understand English or just skim and find words you like?

@KaioKen said:

Relative Size: Do you think if there was a planet the size of a Football (see above for size details, smaller and more spherical than a Football Pitch) then the natural inhabitants would be the same size as us? Or would they be the same scale as the things around them?

You just assume everything is the same size as it would be on Earth. To a giant we are small, to an Ant we are large. If middle earth was the size of a football everything on it would obviously be smaller, you wouldn't have armies 6ft tall and 30,000 men strong balancing and fighting on a football. When you see a globe of the earth do you assume that is the size of the Earth and we are still 6ft tall?

No Caption Provided

Or do you think "Ah a country is this big so I would be of relative size if i were to see myself on this."

I would hate to be you and see this picture.

No Caption Provided
nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#67  Edited By nickthedevil

Why is 't this locked yet?! Sauron is low level herald status. He was using Telepathy and molecular control by moving mountains and rivers. This is stupid.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#68  Edited By ShootingNova

@deadpool6_6_6 said:

captain america has a decent shield to protect him, so i'd have to say he takes this.

You appear to have almost no knowledge of Sauron. He can just force Captain America to drop his shield.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By ShootingNova

Anybody who has read the Silmarillion would know that Sauron is a Maia, or technically a god/demigod. He could just open a bottomless pit under Captain America's feet or send him plummeting into the core where he gets burned to death, or take his shield away or force him to drop it or incinerate Cap's body or toss him like a ragdoll and bury him under a mountain or just send him flying into space and then dropping his dead body back to earth like a sack of potatoes.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Shawnbaby
@ShootingNova said:

Anybody who has read the Silmarillion would know that Sauron is a Mair, or technically a god/demigod. He could just open a bottomless pit under Captain America's feet or send him plummeting into the core where he gets burned to death, or take his shield away or force him to drop it or incinerate Cap's body or toss him like a ragdoll and bury him under a mountain or just send him flying into space and then dropping his dead body back to earth like a sack of potatoes.

just don't even bother replying. The OP clearly just wanted to start a flame war by making this thread.
ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By ShootingNova

@Shawnbaby: LOL, I spelt Maia as Mair.

CleverThought

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By CleverThought

Sauron with his One Ring can possibly have a good chance of defeating Captain America in physical combat, but Captain America is an expert fighter. When it comes to willpower, well, that’s a different story, Sauron is known for the great deception of his malice, it also gives him a boost in power considering he is one of the more sophisticated and greater Maiar to exist. Sauron would easily corrupt Captain America with deceit, then Sauron breaks his mind to the point of no return, and that is simply the end of Steve Rogers.

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

kDaViD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@owie: What? Sauron is not too far out of Caps league? Do you realise that Sauron is a legit angel? He existed before the universe and helped create it , He could define the lightning of the second most powerful angel Manwe , completely control weather , Vulcanoes , Ocean , so pretty much everything on Earth (Arda) , he could also corrupt other angels , a mere human won't cause his trouble , this is such a mismatch lol

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#76 owie  Moderator

@kdavid: I love when someone direct-replies to a 9-year-old quote with the assumption that the original commenter still holds the same opinion they did 9 years ago. Regardless, you'll note that I was talking about the Marvel comics dinosaur Sauron. However, I see that the creator of the thread said they were indeed referring to the LOTR character, in which case this thread is definitely spite and I'm locking it.