#1 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

Both are at full power.

vs

#2 Posted by The_Red_Blur (225 posts) - - Show Bio

Sauron feats?

#3 Edited by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Red_Blur said:

Sauron feats?

He survived an entire a falling continent on him with just a minor injury. His mace can kill armies with one strike. His mere presence can drive the people around him to go mad. He also has fire manipulation

He corrupted entire races. He is truly immrtal since even if his body is destroyed, his essence will endure and come back. Can move mountains and rivers easily, etc....

He also has all of the powers of the Maiar since he was the strongest. Maia are a race of lesser gods which include weather manipulation, high level telekinesis. There power was huge....

#4 Posted by The_Red_Blur (225 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay then lucifer stomps hard. His true form is fatal to mortals beings, his true dorm caused earthquakes, tsunamis , disease to be release across the globe. He's a reality Warper. Has killed gods with his barehandeds.

#5 Posted by Job (422 posts) - - Show Bio

Come on...a regular supernatural angel could stomp Sauron.

#6 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@Job said:

And why is that??

#7 Posted by The_Red_Blur (225 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think a regular angel can beat Sauron

#8 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Red_Blur said:

Okay then lucifer stomps hard. His true form is fatal to mortals beings, his true dorm caused earthquakes, tsunamis , disease to be release across the globe. He's a reality Warper. Has killed gods with his barehandeds.

Sauron's presence also is fatal not only to mortals but also elves who were much more powerful. Sauron also can easily cause earthquakes and tsunamis.

And btw these so called "gods" lucifer killed where a bunch of mortals who are nothing but shit..

#9 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Red_Blur said:

I don't think a regular angel can beat Sauron

Impossible, sauron would incinerate an angel with a thought. Also bear in mind that Sauron cannot truly be killed while lucifer can be killed...

#10 Posted by The_Red_Blur (225 posts) - - Show Bio

Sauron is not killing lucifer... He does not posses the power or the weapon to do so.

#11 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Red_Blur: His mace would easily kill lucifer, probably not from the first strike but it will eventually kill him.

#12 Posted by The_Red_Blur (225 posts) - - Show Bio

Wasn't Sauron killed by hobbit?

#13 Edited by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer probably will win. However Sauron is not the devil of the LOTR universe that is Morgoth.

Morgoth vs lucifer would be better

#14 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Red_Blur said:

Wasn't Sauron killed by hobbit?

What the hell are you talking about?? His ring was destroyed by frodo yeah, but frodo didn't even see his face....

Sauron's ring contained much of his power, so when it was destroyed he wasn't able to come back. But he was never truly killed.

#15 Posted by The_Red_Blur (225 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay my fault he wasn't killed but he was beaten by hobbit.

#16 Posted by Job (422 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingkronos said:

@Job said:

And why is that??

Because they can control souls, reality warp, time travel, use telepathy, kill with a touch and teleport (which they use in fights). Besides God, Death and leviathans, only Angel Blades and Holy Fire could kill an angel. They are otherwise immortal. They can find anyone or anything not protected by enochian Symbols. Lucifer is an archangel. He killed an Angel as powerful as Castiel by snapping his fingers. Gabriel (the weakest of the arch angels) could create pocket universes, warp reality, create people, and objects from nothing.

#17 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Red_Blur said:

Okay my fault he wasn't killed but he was beaten by hobbit.

Beaten???? When was Sauron beaten by a hobbit??

I think you mean that his ring was ripped off his finger by isildur.

#18 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@Job said:

@kingkronos said:

@Job said:

And why is that??

Because they can control souls, reality warp, time travel, use telepathy, kill with a touch and teleport (which they use in fights). Besides God, Death and leviathans, only Angel Blades and Holy Fire could kill an angel. They are otherwise immortal. They can find anyone or anything not protected by enochian Symbols. Lucifer is an archangel. He killed an Angel as powerful as Castiel by snapping his fingers. Gabriel (the weakest of the arch angels) could create pocket universes, warp reality, create people, and objects from nothing.

They have very low reality warping which couldn't do anything to sauron, they need to connect with the heaven to time travel( and that is even debatable if they can time travel against sauron). Any mortal with some drawing skills can send a mortal away. Holly-everything can kill them. Gabriel didn't create a pockey universe he created a small dimension (and don't even start on proving it since there are non)

#19 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9334 posts) - - Show Bio
@kingkronos said:

@The_Red_Blur: His mace would easily kill lucifer, probably not from the first strike but it will eventually kill him.

No. 
Any Angel in Supernatural would wreck Sauron, much less Lucifer, the second most powerful Angel in the series. In Hammer of the Gods, season 5, Lucifer showed us exactly what lesser gods, as you described Sauron (maia or whatever) mean to him. These were beings who could control weather, control elements, move at amazing speed, and so on. Lucifer stomped them (literally). IIRC he even said, nonchalantly, that a side effect of his battle with Michael would destroy earth.  

He stomps
#20 Posted by CreamPieMe (58 posts) - - Show Bio

Sauron's head is going up someone's a$$

#21 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@buttersdaman000 said:

@kingkronos said:

No. Any Angel in Supernatural would wreck Sauron, much less Lucifer, the second most powerful Angel in the series. In Hammer of the Gods, season 5, Lucifer showed us exactly what lesser gods, as you described Sauron (maia or whatever) mean to him. These were beings who could control weather, control elements, move at amazing speed, and so on. Lucifer stomped them (literally). IIRC he even said, nonchalantly, that a side effect of his battle with Michael would destroy earth. He stomps

These were shitty mortals who can be killed by a bullet from all we've seen. They can't even be called gods, they were pathetic and very very very very very weak.

#22 Posted by The_Red_Blur (225 posts) - - Show Bio

@Buttersdaman: I just ignored that comment with the mace lol.

#23 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9334 posts) - - Show Bio
@kingkronos:  
What? Do you have any clue what youre talking about? 

@The_Red_Blur:  
I think im just going to ignore this guy lol......maybe
#24 Posted by The_Red_Blur (225 posts) - - Show Bio

When was god from supernatural killed by a bullet...never. Each god has certain way they can be killed.

#25 Posted by HolySerpent (12433 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucy wins

#26 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@buttersdaman000: You're telling me that those gods were gods?? They were nothing compared to a god. Lucifer killed them with strength. What kind of gods are these??? The best feat was kali throwing some lamps or something...

Now tell me how is that impressive.

And btw lucifer and michaels battle was gonna "roast" the planet meaning life wipe it not destroy it.

#27 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Red_Blur said:

When was god from supernatural killed by a bullet...never. Each god has certain way they can be killed.

From all we've seen they might as well be killed by a bullet. Lucifer kills them by sticking his hand in their body..

What kind of durability is this??

#28 Posted by The_Red_Blur (225 posts) - - Show Bio

Besides god and death , lucifer is the second most powerful being of all creation. The gods are no where near his level of power

#29 Edited by czarny_samael666 (16888 posts) - - Show Bio
@kingkronos :

IDK this Lucifer at all, but from comments I see that he is comparable to highest magical beings in his Universe (which wouldn't be that  suprising considering that we're talking about someone called Lucifer, possibly their version of Devil). Since Melkor is one in LOTR Universe and Lucifer seem to have clear powers, not more hmmm... "ethereal" like Sauron's. 
All of this, tells us  that Lucifer really should be compared to Melkor. And IIRC, it is imposible for Maiar to really hurt a Valar (primodial, proemial most powerfull Ainurs). In this case, it doesn't matter that Sauron at his weakest was finally putted down by Frodo, ring, Gandalf, 12 trolls or 20 Balrogs, he loses by default since he can't hurt so high level being.
#30 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Red_Blur said:

Besides god and death , lucifer is the second most powerful being of all creation. The gods are no where near his level of power

I couldn't agree with you more . Gods in supernatural are really very weak. I mean any creature I've seen was more powerful than they were.

Supernatural really did shock me when I saw them, the most powerful of the gods were odin( who didn't show anything) and Kali whose best feat was a regular pyrokinesis. While in the real mythology kali can nealy destroy the universe.

#31 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

@kingkronos :

IDK this Lucifer at all, but from comments I see that he is comparable to highest magical beings in his Universe (which wouldn't be that suprising considering that we're talking about someone called Lucifer, possibly their version of Devil). Since Melkor is one in LOTR Universe and Lucifer seem to have clear powers, not more hmmm... "ethereal" like Sauron's. All of this, tells us that Lucifer really should be compared to Melkor. And IIRC, it is imposible for Maiar to really hurt a Valar (primodial, proemial most powerfull Ainurs). In this case, it doesn't matter that Sauron at his weakest was finally putted down by Frodo, ring, Gandalf, 12 trolls or 20 Balrogs, he loses by default since he can't hurt so high level being.

What are you talking about?

First you say that maia can't hurt a valar which I don't see why you brought up since lucifer isn't a valar. Next you tell me that Sauron was put down by frodo ring gandalg trolls, when he wasn't even in his physical form. And where did you get that 12 troll thing?? Sauron's army was distracted by a huge army that gave frodo the chance to destroy the ring in mordor.

#32 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@buttersdaman000: Eh, I don't think anyone below Lucifer or Gabriel's level could take on Sauron, especially not those wanna-be gods in Season 5. They had no feats whatsoever.

#33 Posted by Job (422 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingkronos said:

@Job said:

@kingkronos said:

@Job said:

And why is that??

They have very low reality warping which couldn't do anything to sauron, they need to connect with the heaven to time travel( and that is even debatable if they can time travel against sauron). Any mortal with some drawing skills can send a mortal away. Holly-everything can kill them. Gabriel didn't create a pockey universe he created a small dimension (and don't even start on proving it since there are non)

Very low reality warping ? Zach was able to create a world in which dean and sam weren't brothers, and another in which lucifer had taken over the planet. If thats low level to you..then okay. Also when has sauron showed any type of resistance to reality warping? Some drawing skills? LOL those were enochian sigils..aka the language of the angels. And their existence were made known to the Winchesters by an Angel. Ash said you needed to understand string theory to even begin to learn how to translate what they were saying. And those little drawings were able to bind demons as powerful as Alistar. Im not even going to sit here and waste my time with this small dimension vs pocket universe argument..as if it matters. As if there are none? Are you being serious? Sam traveled the planet looking for ways to bring dean back indicating this being world wide. He created time loops and situations in which dean dies a thousand different ways only to wake up alive and it's still the same day. He turned Sam into a talking car. Low balling supernatural isn't a proper argument for sauron.

#34 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16888 posts) - - Show Bio
@kingkronos said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@kingkronos :

IDK this Lucifer at all, but from comments I see that he is comparable to highest magical beings in his Universe (which wouldn't be that suprising considering that we're talking about someone called Lucifer, possibly their version of Devil). Since Melkor is one in LOTR Universe and Lucifer seem to have clear powers, not more hmmm... "ethereal" like Sauron's. All of this, tells us that Lucifer really should be compared to Melkor. And IIRC, it is imposible for Maiar to really hurt a Valar (primodial, proemial most powerfull Ainurs). In this case, it doesn't matter that Sauron at his weakest was finally putted down by Frodo, ring, Gandalf, 12 trolls or 20 Balrogs, he loses by default since he can't hurt so high level being.

What are you talking about?

First you say that maia can't hurt a valar which I don't see why you brought up since lucifer isn't a valar. Next you tell me that Sauron was put down by frodo ring gandalg trolls, when he wasn't even in his physical form. And where did you get that 12 troll thing?? Sauron's army was distracted by a huge army that gave frodo the chance to destroy the ring in mordor.

YOu don't understand - I've said that it doesn't matter how he was putted down, that it were trolls or hobbits. As simple as that - Lucifer isn't hobbit nor troll, he doesn't have ring or anything like that so no one in this thread should bring it here. But it matters how high lord Lucifer is. If his is one of the most powerfull forces, even by definition, or that he is immortal (really, not like Maiars), then he would be comparable to Valars, so Sauron can't win this battle.
#35 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@Job: Sauron was capable of altering the physical substance of the world around him by mere effort of will . Zach was a high level angel besides it's not really impressive to make two mortals not being brothers.Also you think that because angels have their own language then they are powerful?

And those symbols can be drawn by any mortal so I don't really see how that makes them powerful.

small dimension vs pocket universe argument: Please prove to me that it is a universe, you just made an excuse because you don't have proof. If you do feel free to show it to me.

I'm not lawballing anything, it's just supernatural is really overpowered...

#36 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: You think lucifer is immortal?? please any mortal can stab an archangel with the archangel's blade and kill him permenantly.

Non of even the lesser gods in lotr can truly die since there essence will always endure.

Lucifer isn't truly immortal, sauron is.

#37 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9334 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deranged Midget said:

@buttersdaman000: Eh, I don't think anyone below Lucifer or Gabriel's level could take on Sauron, especially not those wanna-be gods in Season 5. They had no feats whatsoever.

I dont think the gods could take on Sauron but I do think an angel could. Zachariah created alternate timelines and Anna said she would scatter sams atoms across the farthest reaches of the universe like it was no big deal. 
#38 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@buttersdaman000 said:

@Deranged Midget said:

I dont think the gods could take on Sauron but I do think an angel could. Zachariah created alternate timelines and Anna said she would scatter sams atoms across the farthest reaches of the universe like it was no big deal.

Gods in supernatural would be able do baerly handle an orc, a troll would squash all the gods together.

And really Anna only stated that not showed the feat, it was only a threat. But I guess you took that literal.

#39 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget: Thats what I'm talking about. Just because they are called gods doesn't make them on that level. They didn't do a damn thing.

#40 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@buttersdaman000 said:

@Deranged Midget said:

Well, Sam is just a regular human being so it's not that impressive. And while I think Lucifer stands a good chance at defeating Sauron, I doubt anyone below his level could replicate that feat.

@kingkronos said:

Gods in supernatural would be able do baerly handle an orc, a troll would squash all the gods together.

And really Anna only stated that not showed the feat, it was only a threat. But I guess you took that literal.

Now, now, don't get all angry. An orc wouldn't stand a chance against a god. Sam and Dean would have little trouble with an orc.

#41 Posted by Job (422 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingkronos said:

@Job: Sauron was capable of altering the physical substance of the world around him by mere effort of will . Zach was a high level angel besides it's not really impressive to make two mortals not being brothers.Also you think that because angels have their own language then they are powerful?

And those symbols can be drawn by any mortal so I don't really see how that makes them powerful.

small dimension vs pocket universe argument: Please prove to me that it is a universe, you just made an excuse because you don't have proof. If you do feel free to show it to me.

LOl what does that even mean? He turned rock to ice? Ok? When he starts creating Beings from nothing and alternate worlds..let me know. Zach wasnt a High Level Angel he was a high ranking angel. He was a regular angel. Did i say having your own language made you powerful..or did i say the language they spoke was capable of great feats?

Those symbols can be drawn by any mortal...and yet less than a handful know about them. And yet those few were taught by Angels. Any mortal can pick up a ring and drop it into a volcano.

LOL..what is the difference between a dimension and a universe. Saying it was a pocket dimension vs a pocket universe is like arguing over hat vs cap. Gabriel and even Zach created entire worlds. Stop wasting my time with the fallacy arguments. Sauron gets turned into the batmobile and then thrown into a volcano.

You're low balling and your bias has become to much for me..soo im bowing out of this.

#42 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget: I'm not angry, it's just these supernatural wankers drive me crazy

I saw some debates stating that gabriel stopped solar systems or galaxies, and where the hell did they get that from, I have no clue.

Also what frustrates me more is that they somehow think that Kali has her myth feats and that makes her universal. So lucifer surviving that fire makes him and all the archangels universal level.

#43 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@Job said:

@kingkronos said:

LOl what does that even mean? He turned rock to ice? Ok? When he starts creating Beings from nothing and alternate worlds..let me know. Zach wasnt a High Level Angel he was a high ranking angel. He was a regular angel. Did i say having your own language made you powerful..or did i say the language they spoke was capable of great feats?

Those symbols can be drawn by any mortal...and yet less than a handful know about them. And yet those few were taught by Angels. Any mortal can pick up a ring and drop it into a volcano.

LOL..what is the difference between a dimension and a universe. Saying it was a pocket dimension vs a pocket universe is like arguing over hat vs cap. Gabriel and even Zach created entire worlds. Stop wasting my time with the fallacy arguments. Sauron gets turned into the batmobile and then thrown into a volcano.

You're low balling and your bias has become to much for me..soo im bowing out of this.

That means that he can alter reality with little effort. Go see some sources if you want some proof.

And really stop making useless arguments that you have no time or "it's just like arguing over hat vs cap" when you have no proof what so ever.

All you say is "they created worlds" when I have nothing but your words. Please if you have no proof don't even bother replying to me.

#44 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16888 posts) - - Show Bio
@kingkronos said:

@czarny_samael666: You think lucifer is immortal?? please any mortal can stab an archangel with the archangel's blade and kill him permenantly.

Non of even the lesser gods in lotr can truly die since there essence will always endure.

Lucifer isn't truly immortal, sauron is.

I told You that I don't kjnow him. 
If You have powerfull weapon, than it is suprising that You can kill some super powerfull being. 
You've made this battle, but it seems that it was spite one from the beginning...
#45 Edited by buttersdaman000 (9334 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deranged Midget:  
Yeah I know that, but I used Anna's statement to show how expansive their beings are. She is obviously confident that she can break sam down to atoms, and scatter him throughout the universe. I doubt Sauron can even claim to do something like that.  
And Lucifer and the other archangels could definitely defeat Sauron. IMO, this is a curbstomp, and a lot of other people agree. Sauron vs an angel around Castiel'l level is where there is any chance of debate.  

@kingkronos said:

@buttersdaman000 said:

@Deranged Midget said:

Obviously......smdh 
Sam could solo an orc and a troll
#46 Edited by CosmosTyrant (477 posts) - - Show Bio

All it will take. Show me wen Sauron kill a powerful entity with such easy.

#47 Posted by Rusty_Irons (627 posts) - - Show Bio

As a "Supernatural wanker" i argue that lucifer would win as only an archangel blade or (more recently) a leviathan can kill an angel.

#48 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@buttersdaman000 said:

@Deranged Midget:
Yeah I know that, but I used Anna's statement to show how expansive their beings are. She is obviously confident that she can break sam down to atoms, and scatter him throughout the universe. I doubt Sauron can even claim to do something like that.
And Lucifer and the other archangels could definitely defeat Sauron. IMO, this is a curbstomp, and a lot of other people agree. Sauron vs an angel around Castiel'l level is where there is any chance of debate.

@kingkronos said:

@buttersdaman000 said:

@Deranged Midget said:

Obviously......smdh Sam could solo an orc and a troll

Yes all they do in supernatural is talk, but when it comes to feats there are non. If Anna was able to scatter him across the universe then why did Zach got stabbed by a mortal or why can't angels use their speed against their battle with alastair. The simple answer is they can't.

#49 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@tmacximas said:

As a "Supernatural wanker" i argue that lucifer would win as only an archangel blade or (more recently) a leviathan can kill an angel.

I'm not saying all supernatural fans are wankers. Not at all, there are plenty of people who know where the limit of supernatural is. But there are many people who exaggerate and come up with some feats like kali is universal, or gabriel can stop a solar system with his timeloop, etc..............

#50 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9334 posts) - - Show Bio
@kingkronos said:

@buttersdaman000 said:

@Deranged Midget:
And Lucifer and the other archangels could definitely defeat Sauron. IMO, this is a curbstomp, and a lot of other people agree. Sauron vs an angel around Castiel'l level is where there is any chance of debate.

@kingkronos said:

@buttersdaman000 said:

@Deranged Midget said:

Obviously......smdh Sam could solo an orc and a troll

Yes all they do in supernatural is talk, but when it comes to feats there are non. If Anna was able to scatter him across the universe then why did Zach got stabbed by a mortal or why can't angels use their speed against their battle with alastair. The simple answer is they can't.

I must be a cynic because all I see is crap when you post