User Lists: 4

Ventress.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Satele. Ventress isn't as good as Maul, and overall Satele would win majority over Maul.

Loading Video...

And no, I don't agree with everything this guy says in his vids. But you get the gist of it.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ventress, superior duelist don't see satele getting a chance to use her TK which I would say is superior to ventress

Avatar image for jedisupermaster
Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

Satele. Ventress isn't as good as Maul, and overall Satele would win majority over Maul.

Loading Video...

And no, I don't agree with everything this guy says in his vids. But you get the gist of it.

Satele has literally no speed to compare her to such a fast force-user as Maul. He beat, or fought on par with multiple characters who's speed feats are superior to those of Satele. And Maul is miles above her in terms of lightsaber skill and experience. In close combat, Satele is no match for him.

And Force? Yeah, i'd say her Force abilities are more impressive than those of Maul. But she is not powerful enough to use only her Force abilities to beat someone as Maul. And Maul's speed will make it very difficult for Satele to hit him with The Force. Plus, he is powerful enough to give her problems with his Force abilities.

There is no way she beats him in close combat, there is no way she can ragdoll him with TheForce, or do at least something close to that. And Maul will probably be too fast for her to hit him with The Force, or lightsaber.

Maul wrecks Satele.

And in this battle? Probably Ventress.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Satele.

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ventress takes it, Satele is a mediocre duelist and I really doubt her force abilities would give her more than a couple of rounds.

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedisupermaster: You can blab on about speed all you want, doesn't make it believable. Satele's not slow by any means and whatever speed advantage Maul might have, it'd only be by a slight degree and barely notable. Satele has greater experience and her Force Abilities completely outstrip Maul's.

Ventress isn't any better and I wouldn't even put her on the same standing as Maul in terms of melee prowess. She might even only be on par with Maul in Force abilities, and that's still far too low to compare against Satele.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#10  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The posting of someone's youtube versus debate as the basis for your argument is absolutely laughable.

Ventress wins because she's a better duelist by something like two, maybe two and a half tiers. Sure, Satele has the advantage in Force power, but it's not like she actually uses it in duels to such an extent that she could claim a majority over someone who outstrips her as a duelist. And Ventress is durable enough to cope with being thrown around if and when it happens.

LuckyStrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The posting of someone's youtube versus debate as the basis for your argument is absolutely laughable.

Ventress wins because she's a better duelist by something like two, maybe two and a half tiers. Sure, Satele has the advantage in Force power, but it's not like she actually uses it in duels to such an extent that she could claim a majority over someone who outstrips her as a duelist. And Ventress is durable enough to cope with being thrown around if and when it happens.

Do you think Ventress can contend with Malgus, and win?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@luckystrike: I think Malgus would take a slim majority over Ventress due to his strength, lightning and superior power. Ventress would do better than Satele could, though.

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Jedisupermaster

@reikai said:

@jedisupermaster: You can blab on about speed all you want, doesn't make it believable. Satele's not slow by any means and whatever speed advantage Maul might have, it'd only be by a slight degree and barely notable. Satele has greater experience and her Force Abilities completely outstrip Maul's.

Ventress isn't any better and I wouldn't even put her on the same standing as Maul in terms of melee prowess. She might even only be on par with Maul in Force abilities, and that's still far too low to compare against Satele.

Well, after i bring here his feats, it will be believable. But i think i will do it later i am too lazy. Anyway, his feats are superior to Sateles. And i mean - much superior. Satele wont be able to keep up with him. Her experience is not greater than Maul's. And she is not strong enough in The Force to ragdoll him or something. Plus, due to his speed, The Force wont help Satele.

Ventress is way faster and better in terms of lightsaber combat. She also beats Satele.

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@jedisupermaster said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Satele.

How?

Superior Force power---- if she uses that to it's to it's full potential, she can capture a majority.

Such Force powers as Force Push, or telekinesis in general, are ineffective against someone who is much faster. And other than that? Not realy strong. Not storng enough to put Maul down anyway.

Satele loses badly because she cant keep up with Maul. And she is nothing compare to Maul in terms of lightsaber combat.

Maul wrecks.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah... TOR threads are cancer too now apparently.

LuckyStrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By LuckyStrike

It's hard to compare duelists from different Eras, I do think we're underestimating the old GRANDMASTER of the order though, Ventress , while skilled is just a Sith pretender.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords said:

No that's just SW threads in general and don't try to pretend otherwise. Much as I love the TOR era, SW as a whole is just one shared needle away from being an epidemic requiring the CDC to come in and quarantine the whole thing.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bfd5d714c687
deactivated-5bfd5d714c687

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedisupermaster: I find it funny how you keep blabbing on about characters speeds, yet you've shown you know nothing about these characters speeds. Don't post on threads with Satele if you know nothing about her. rofl if you think Satele can't ragdoll maul......I dunno what to say.

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: I'm surprised to see you here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

@i_like_swords said:

No that's just SW threads in general and don't try to pretend otherwise. Much as I love the TOR era, SW as a whole is just one shared needle away from being an epidemic requiring the CDC to come in and quarantine the whole thing.

Not really. Post-RotJ and pre-Republic threads are usually fine, along with non-Force User threads. It's mostly either Clone Wars/Movie era threads or TOR that are the worst. There's always going to be a schism between fans of the movie era and fans of the RPG game era.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mije_101: Well I'm well aware of the SWTOR/TOR Era. I've read the novelizations and played through all 8 class stories in SWTOR mutliple times. I've gone over the background information therein and I've watched near the entirety of the TCW series. I'm fully aware of the characters involved.

The only book I didn't read concerning the TOR era is "Red Harvest" and its for obvious reasons; Wasn't done by BioWare. 2nd reason: It uttered the word 'midichlorian'. So I hurled it against a wall and never touched it again.

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By GeorgeWBush

TOR in general is cancerous , almost as bad as the PT trilogy and TCW series

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ventress gets stomped. A failed apprentice with minimal training is not competing with a Jedi Grandmaster.

xolthol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Satele can take this, as GM she is just too powerful for ventress

fairtrade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Satele ragdolls.

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ventress destroys Satele in every way

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could go either way, it's a close fight but I give Satele slight edge due to superior force powers.