• 56 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by IamGog (296 posts) - - Show Bio
Playing Dice with Satan

vs GOD

Satan is Good, God is a Genocidal sadistic deity

SPOILER:SATAN WINS...

You are free to decide who won.

#2 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

In Before Lock

God Stomps

always has always will.

#3 Posted by Frocharocha (1969 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImmortalT1000 said:

In Before Lock

God Stomps

always has always will.

Agreed. God defeated Satan, and locked him in Hell. Nuff said.

#4 Edited by IamGog (296 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frocharocha: Actually Satan gave us free will. Satan was cast to earth, not hell.

#5 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frocharocha said:

@ImmortalT1000 said:

In Before Lock

God Stomps

always has always will.

Agreed. God defeated Satan, and locked him in Hell. Nuff said.

Yup and next it will be the lake of Fire.

God not only beat Satan, but 1/3 of his Angels too........ Not even 1/3 of Satans followers could help Satan or do a thing....

#6 Posted by Lvenger (16064 posts) - - Show Bio

Since neither really exists, atheists win.

/thread

#7 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@IamGog said:

@Frocharocha: Actually Satan gave us free will. Satan was cast to earth, not hell.

Wrong.

Satan didn't give us squat. Free Will is what God gave us. Satan forces people to worship him or he kills them. true story.

#8 Posted by IamGog (296 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImmortalT1000: Satan is good, God did not beat Satan. It took 2/3 of angels to fight 1/3 of his angels. Satan is ompotient, and omniscient.God is to weak, and stupid, insane,a murder,etc....

Plus God is a coward. Satan beats GOD infinity. Samael is the father of Cain, making Satan our Forefather.

#9 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@IamGog said:

@ImmortalT1000: Satan is good, God did not beat Satan. It took 2/3 of angels to fight 1/3 of his angels. Satan is ompotient, and omniscient.God is to weak, and stupid, insane,a murder,etc....

Plus God is a coward. Satan beats GOD infinity. Samael is the father of Cain, making Satan our Forefather.

God already beat him and cast him down to Earth. Even God as Jesus in human form has told Satan and Demons to shut up and each and everyone of them shut their mouths.

#10 Posted by IamGog (296 posts) - - Show Bio

Satan stomps God. Satan 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 God 0.

#11 Posted by RingSlinger (533 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger said:

/thread

#12 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

...A mod should be around to lock this soon.

Welcome to the site.

These kind've battles usually end in a horrible flame war which is obviously beginning. Please read the battle rules. :3

#13 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@IamGog said:

Satan stomps God. Satan God Stomps Satan. God 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 God 0.

fixed.

#14 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@IamGog said:

Satan stomps God. Satan 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 God 0.

Devil woshiper.

#15 Posted by IamGog (296 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImmortalT1000: Satan killed 10 people, and its was under God's orders. God in the bible killed billions, and God Supports Rape,Murder,Genocide,lying,pedophilia,etc...

Do your search on Satan is good, and God is evil. Satan gave us free will, and intelligence, when adam and eve ate the fruit.God wanted slaves. Christians use a smearing tactics. God did lots of bad shit in the bible. God deserves to be executed.Satan,Lucifer,Samael are benefactors, and saviors of humanity.Just like Prometheus.

#16 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@IamGog said:

Devil woshiper.

I wouldnt say I was into Devil Worshipping, but I use to have a Devil Obsession. I use to make screen names with 666 in em.

My first account on here had 666 on it.

I repented to Jesus for messing with the Devils numbers and now I don't use em as much...

The lord pulled me away from it.

#17 Edited by IamGog (296 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant:

You worship a Tyrant Sadistic, Pedophilia, Murdering,Genocidal God. God actually hates you, and your mother,brother,sister,and your family is going to burn in hell. According to the bible.

#18 Posted by RingSlinger (533 posts) - - Show Bio

@IamGog said:

@ImmortalT1000: Satan killed 10 people, and its was under God's orders. God in the bible killed billions, and God Supports Rape,Murder,Genocide,lying,pedophilia,etc...

Do your search on Satan is good, and God is evil. Satan gave us free will, and intelligence, when adam and eve ate the fruit.God wanted slaves. Christians use a smearing tactics. God did lots of bad shit in the bible. God deserves to be executed.Satan,Lucifer,Samael are benefactors, and saviors of humanity.Just like Prometheus.

I love how Christians completely ignore this part.

#19 Posted by AllStarSuperman (15824 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImmortalT1000 said:

In Before Lock

God Stomps

always has always will.

flag and in before the lock

#20 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@IamGog said:

God never killed anyone.

Rape, Murder, Genocide, lying, pedophila...etc... that you named off is Evil crap.

Satan = king of evil.

God = The highest of every great power and the most great, good, wonderful lord well ever have. stop being foolish please.

@IamGog said:

See thats Satan right there messing with your head, he will tell you hes good and offer you anything you want just so you'll follow him and go the wrong path. Stay away from that stuff please. I advice you, its garbage. I know its your choice, but i'll prey for you.

#21 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@RingSlinger said:

@IamGog said:

I love how Christians completely ignore this part.

Christians ignore it because its 100% false.

God casted Satan out of Heaven long before Dinosaurs or Mankind ever existed. Satan choses to kill and do evil on his own. God has nothing to do with it.

#22 Posted by IamGog (296 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImmortalT1000: Actually the bible is lies. God is both light,and dark. means his evil. i don't really care what you say. I will bring God to Justice.

#23 Posted by InnerAssassin (299 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger said:

/thread

Stupid atheists get your heads out of your a$$es they and Heaven exist. But you wont be going

#24 Posted by IamGog (296 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman: I will flag all your posts, and make a superman hate threads.

#25 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@IamGog said:

@ImmortalT1000: Actually the bible is lies. God is both light,and dark. means his evil. i don't really care what you say. I will bring God to Justice.

God is light. Satan is the lord of darkness, but God can and will over rule darkness. Satans days are out numbered and God will put him away.

#26 Edited by IamGog (296 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImmortalT1000: Do your research, Satan will KILL God. There are lots of souls where killed by God. Like children,if Satan absorbs them he will Become GOD.

#27 Posted by Lvenger (16064 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerAssassin said:

@Lvenger said:

/thread

Stupid atheists get your heads out of your a$$es they and Heaven exist. But you wont be going

First Christian hate comment! Thought one would come sooner. And how do you know you'll be going with an attitude like that? :P

#28 Posted by TheAcidSkull (15959 posts) - - Show Bio

UGGGGGH !

#29 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@IamGog said:

@ImmortalT1000: Do your research, Satan will God. There are lots of souls where killed by God. Like children,if Satan absorbs them he will Become GOD.

Listen, I go by what my Bible tells me and that was my research.

God beat and had Satan cased out of Heaven.

After Jesus died, he went to hell and took the keys to Hell and Death and then stomped Satan on his head.

And God/Jesus will defeated Satan/Antichrist again and again.

GO GOD!

GOD Stomps Satan and his Demons...... real hard........

#30 Edited by IamGog (296 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger: The Fallen angels are similar to Prometheus. They gave us Science,technology,medicine,Comicbooks,Video games,etc.... God wants to remove our free will, so we will be slaves.

#31 Posted by ArticulateT (189 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd probably have to say God, regardless of his/her/its personality, by the definitions here, kinda beats Satan, at least according to Revelations.

As a Gnostic Christian, I'm more than likely in support of God. In my eyes, it doesn't really matter if 100% of what is in the Bible is true or not, but I've taken my philosophy from those teachings: just generally live life as a decent person. The bible's stories, regardless of their validity, have certain morals to them, and when specific passages are taken out of context, it then gets messy (not to mention, it is a scripture that was originally a Jewish doctrine, that has seen many different authors and translations to become what it is now. There's a good chance that the Bible is next to nothing like what it was when it started).

I'm not gonna stick around and defend my beliefs, just gonna weigh in on this thread before the lock comes about. Going by feats described in the original texts, in a straight up fight, I'm going to go with God (even if my opinion is slightly biased)

#32 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerAssassin said:

@Lvenger said:

/thread

Careful bro, you don't wanna judge anyone.

#33 Posted by TheAcidSkull (15959 posts) - - Show Bio

If anyone takes innerAssine seriously i'll go nuts.

Christians should respect other religions, if i can do as a christian, than there are no excuses for you!

#34 Posted by AllStarSuperman (15824 posts) - - Show Bio

@IamGog said:

@AllStarSuperman: I will flag all your posts, and make a superman hate threads.

who cares this is a just a website, at least i know were im going after i die

#35 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

Christians should respect other religions, if i can do as a christian, than there are no excuses for you!

He made this thread to obviously troll for the fact its against the rules to

1. Make threads involving religious beings.

2. It's also against the rules on this website to make a thread with a winner in mind.

#36 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (27442 posts) - - Show Bio

Mods stomps

#37 Posted by TheAcidSkull (15959 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImmortalT1000 said:

@TheAcidSkull said:

2. It's also against the rules on this website to make a thread with a winner in mind.

well Duh :P, IA has been trolling every since he got here.

#38 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@IamGog: You simply made this thread to

A. Troll.

B. To start a flaim war knowing its against the Battle rules to make threads invovling religious beings such as God or The Devil.

C. It is also against the rules to make a battle thread with a winner in mind.

It's pretty much all the above that is true.

#39 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

@ImmortalT1000 said:

@TheAcidSkull said:

well Duh :P, IA has been trolling every since he got here.

Looks like it. I think we should ignore him.

It's obvious hes chearing for Satan to win because hes trying to Piss us Christians off.

#40 Edited by Frocharocha (1969 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@IamGog said:

Devil woshiper.

But the guy is right. Satan gave humanity free will by giving Eva the Apple. Satan only killed like 10 people, all of them commanded by God. Then Satan was pissed and decided to make a rebellion in hope God listen. and like always, he didn't. Anyway god wins because he's omniponent, omniprresent and omninescent. At least all of that in the bible. It makes more sense if humanity was created by a race of aliens that more animal slavery than robot slavery.

But i like to blame more:

Rape, Murder, Genocide, lying, pedophila...etc... that you named off is Evil crap.

On own humanity.

#41 Posted by KnightRise (4753 posts) - - Show Bio

I win. Next?

#42 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4052 posts) - - Show Bio

Chuck Norris comes in an roundhouse kicks both of their faces in.

#43 Edited by Illuminatus (9411 posts) - - Show Bio

Satanists vs. Christians 2013.

#44 Posted by laflux (11093 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

UGGGGGH !

#45 Posted by IamGog (296 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImmortalT1000: 1. Troll

2. A Christen fundamentalist.

3. I used comicbook characters. Satan from Avatar press vs God from the Preacher.

4. Satan kills God.

5. you are liar.

6. I will sue comicvine.For violating my freedom of speech.

#46 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frocharocha said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@IamGog said:

Devil woshiper.

But the guy is right. Satan gave humanity free will by giving Eva the Apple. Satan only killed like 10 people, all of them commanded by God. Then Satan was pissed and decided to make a rebellion in hope God listen. and like always, he didn't. Anyway god wins because he's omniponent, omniprresent and omninescent.

First off that is wrong.

1. God gave Adam and Eve the free will to eat from any tree they like and Satan talked Eve into eating from the tree.... Eve with her free will ( that God gave her ) ate from the tree of knowledge believing she would be as smart as God like Satan told her she would. then she talked Adam into it and they both realised they were naked.

2. You got all your facts twisted around. LOL

#47 Posted by nerdork (3481 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread is meant to be purely disrespectful. I'm an athiest, but the trolling is ridiculous. Flagged, sorry.

#48 Posted by RingSlinger (533 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImmortalT1000: You are aware that according to the bible god wiped out almost the entire population of earth, BILLIONS of people died as a direct result of his will. The character Satan never came close to such levels of genocide.

#49 Posted by Killemall (16969 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerAssassin said:

Heaven is filled with good girls like Mother Teresa, hell is going to be filled with bad girls like Pamela Anderson and Kim Kardashian, I would rather go to hell with Lvenger and enjoy my eternity with "naughty" girls thank you very much.

#50 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@IamGog said:

@ImmortalT1000: 1. Troll

2. A Christen fundamentalist.

3. I used comicbook characters. Satan from Avatar press vs God from the Preacher.

4. Satan kills God.

5. you are liar.

6. I will sue comicvine.For violating my freedom of speech.

1. I'm not trolling nor am I trying.

2. NO!

3. Doesnt matter God and Satan are religious beings people worship.

4. Nope God has already defeated Satan sorry.

5. I as a christian have no reason to lie. read the bible, it'd be good for you.

6. You can't sue ComicVine for the fact its in the Battle Forum rules not to make Battles involving Religious beings such as God or The Devil.

God Stomps within a blink of an eye.

God has shut him up with words.