• 66 results
#1 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

could he hold his own against She-hulk? I know he can dodge her attacks easily, but can he be able to land a hit on her? even be able to wound her at all? and what about illusions? or the Black Flames it self. 

#2 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone?

#3 Edited by xXi0RIXx (1736 posts) - - Show Bio

you know what
i lauuuuuuuuuuuuugh
at any sauske thread
cause it remindes me

"Sasuke NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
"My brother was a jerk, therefor I get to be an evil ja<k@ss now.
"Sasuke NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
"Is that all you know how to say?"
"Sasuke NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
*10 straight hours of flashbacks*
"Sasuke, I know we're only 12, but will you b0ne me as
hard as hard as you can?"
"I can't do that. As the 10 straight hours of flashbacks show, I am really dark and disturbed!"
"Sasuke NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

GYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PSEXSdCeyA

anywho

shehulk

#4 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

ROFL!

#5 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio

sasuke... will win if he can use genjutsu

#6 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Light said:
"sasuke... will win if he can use genjutsu"
The Black Flame?
#7 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Light said:
The Black Flame?"
amaterasu isnt genjutsu...
#8 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

which sasuke are we using here?

#9 Posted by Vance Astro (91233 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with She-Hulk for now.

#10 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

2nd

#11 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Light said:
"oldmagic said:
"Light said:
The Black Flame?"
amaterasu isnt genjutsu..."
I'm saying, would the black flame work on her?
#12 Posted by Super-Buster (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

As far as I know, She-Hulk doesn't have a defense against genjutsu, so there's one way for him to immobilize her, maybe he can use mangekyosharingan (sorry about the spelling) to make her pass out from pain but if Kakashi (again, sorry for spelling) can survive it, then chances are, Jen can too. I don't know, I'm having trouble finding ways for Sasuke to really damage She-Hulk.

#13 Posted by Vance Astro (91233 posts) - - Show Bio
Super-Buster said:
"As far as I know, She-Hulk doesn't have a defense against genjutsu, so there's one way for him to immobilize her, maybe he can use mangekyosharingan (sorry about the spelling) to make her pass out from pain but if Kakashi (again, sorry for spelling) can survive it, then chances are, Jen can too. I don't know, I'm having trouble finding ways for Sasuke to really damage She-Hulk."
She-Hulk..pass out from pain? Your joking right?
One punch..night night Sasuke.
#14 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

As far as i know, the Black Flames is the only way to damage her physically. It's hotter then the sun....or as hot as the sun and it burns for 7 days and 7 nights and never stop till then. So i'm pretty sure she will die from it 

#15 Posted by Vance Astro (91233 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"As far as i know, the Black Flames is the only way to damage her physically. It's hotter then the sun....or as hot as the sun and it burns for 7 days and 7 nights and never stop till then. So i'm pretty sure she will die from it "
How does this technique work?
#16 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"As far as i know, the Black Flames is the only way to damage her physically. It's hotter then the sun....or as hot as the sun and it burns for 7 days and 7 nights and never stop till then. So i'm pretty sure she will die from it "
How does this technique work?"
He just stairs at her. 
#17 Posted by Vance Astro (91233 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
He just stairs at her. "
Well than how the hell does he ever lose?
#18 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
He just stairs at her. "
Well than how the hell does he ever lose?"
lol the more one uses the legendary eye techniques, the more blind you get. Little by little you eyes gets unfocused to the point where you get blind. And it uses up allot of power when it comes to the new users such as Sasuke. Buy yea....while Sasuke could easily dodge or evade any attack from She-Hulk, Sasuke won't be able to get hurt as long as he doesn't do anything stupid. Also, his illusions would work as well since he could always mess with her head but he's pretty crappy when it comes to illusions....i think. 
#19 Posted by Vance Astro (91233 posts) - - Show Bio

messing with head will just piss her off I think you better bank on this black fire technique because other than that she rips him in half.

#20 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"messing with head will just piss her off I think you better bank on this black fire technique because other than that she rips him in half."
You don't get it do you? The eyes can make illusions into reality within the mind. Anything could be possible. If the mind is effected, the physical body is effected as well i think. Itachi was a true master when it comes to illusions. With a mare glance, he could make anyone fall asleep. With a mare finger, he could make the pain within the illusions into reality. Torture in the worst possible way....and she would feel it in every way. 
#21 Posted by Vance Astro (91233 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"messing with head will just piss her off I think you better bank on this black fire technique because other than that she rips him in half."
You don't get it do you? The eyes can make illusions into reality within the mind. Anything could be possible. If the mind is effected, the physical body is effected as well i think. Itachi was a true master when it comes to illusions. With a mare glance, he could make anyone fall asleep. With a mare finger, he could make the pain within the illusions into reality. Torture in the worst possible way....and she would feel it in every way. "
Unless he is an Omega level telepath that illusion crap isn't going to work.Telepaths have failed against her before.I completely understood what you were saying.Hulk and She-Hulk have been known to shake off mind attacks.
#22 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
You don't get it do you? The eyes can make illusions into reality within the mind. Anything could be possible. If the mind is effected, the physical body is effected as well i think. Itachi was a true master when it comes to illusions. With a mare glance, he could make anyone fall asleep. With a mare finger, he could make the pain within the illusions into reality. Torture in the worst possible way....and she would feel it in every way. "
Unless he is an Omega level telepath that illusion crap isn't going to work.Telepaths have failed against her before.I completely understood what you were saying.Hulk and She-Hulk have been known to shake off mind attacks."
Listen, it's not telepath. It has nothing to do with telepathy. It is illusions. Like Chris Angel with his illusions that boggle the hell out of your mind. Like that....kinda. This isn't trying like Prof X. or whatever. This is like....whats that guys name again.....from the x men movie with strikers son? it's like that kid with the powers of illusions that could even effect the mind of Prof. X. It is pure illusion techniques. 
#23 Posted by Vance Astro (91233 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
Unless he is an Omega level telepath that illusion crap isn't going to work.Telepaths have failed against her before.I completely understood what you were saying.Hulk and She-Hulk have been known to shake off mind attacks."
Listen, it's not telepath. It has nothing to do with telepathy. It is illusions. Like Chris Angel with his illusions that boggle the hell out of your mind. Like that....kinda. This isn't trying like Prof X. or whatever. This is like....whats that guys name again.....from the x men movie with strikers son? it's like that kid with the powers of illusions that could even effect the mind of Prof. X. It is pure illusion techniques. "
It's still a pyschic attack.
#24 Edited by Cavalry (237 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
He just stairs at her. "
Well than how the hell does he ever lose?"

He doesnt, its one of the biggest complaints the fans of the comic have.
He doesnt even need do that though.. he can make eye contact and plunge his opponents into an illusionary world he controls, where every second puts weeks of strain on the mind.
There is no defense against it either.  the best Genjutsu users cannot defend against it.  You need the support of an ally to shake it off, and even then the ally needs to realise what is happening within a split second.

#25 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

The only known way to get rid of it is through chakra or pain. The difference between ninja's mind attacks and the mutants is that these guys don't use chakra. It's two completely different sub categories. 

#26 Posted by Vance Astro (91233 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"The only known way to get rid of it is through chakra or pain. The difference between ninja's mind attacks and the mutants is that these guys don't use chakra. It's two completely different sub categories. "
Dr.Strange couldn't even put She-Hulk down with an illusion.
#27 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"The only known way to get rid of it is through chakra or pain. The difference between ninja's mind attacks and the mutants is that these guys don't use chakra. It's two completely different sub categories. "
Dr.Strange couldn't even put She-Hulk down with an illusion."
I just told you there different types of attacks -_-; 
Also, not only does sasuke have illusions, but we really don't know how strong he is with his sword. Weather they could cut She-Hulk or not. Because so far, from the manga, it said the sword induced with lightning could cut almost anything. Not only that, but there is no way in hell she could land a hit on someone who could see whats gonna happen before it happens. The black flames is the endgame basically since there really isn't any other way for Sasuke to beat her. 
#28 Posted by Vance Astro (91233 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
Also, not only does sasuke have illusions, but we really don't know how strong he is with his sword. Weather they could cut She-Hulk or not. Because so far, from the manga, it said the sword induced with lightning could cut almost anything. Not only that, but there is no way in hell she could land a hit on someone who could see whats gonna happen before it happens. The black flames is the endgame basically since there really isn't any other way for Sasuke to beat her. 
"
Adamantium claws have proven not to be much of a threat to Hulk's so...A sword,really?
I know there are different types of attacks but there is nothing that proves Sasuke's illusions will have any effect on her.
Just because someone is way faster than you doesn't maen you can't get a hit off.Alot of She-Hulk's opponents are faster than her.
#29 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"
Adamantium claws have proven not to be much of a threat to Hulk's so...A sword,really?
I know there are different types of attacks but there is nothing that proves Sasuke's illusions will have any effect on her.
Just because someone is way faster than you doesn't maen you can't get a hit off.Alot of She-Hulk's opponents are faster than her.
"
Yes well....can She-Hulk even land a hit on 12 year old Lee? Let alone a 15 year old Lee? Hell, whats more interesting is that Sasuke is faster then the 15 year old Lee. 
#30 Posted by Vance Astro (91233 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"
"
Yes well....can She-Hulk even land a hit on 12 year old Lee? Let alone a 15 year old Lee? Hell, whats more interesting is that Sasuke is faster then the 15 year old Lee. "
Lee attacks then he's right where she wants him.She did this with Namor...he flies at nearly mach speed and is on her strength level he flew into her with a punch and she took it and countered,
#31 Posted by Cavalry (237 posts) - - Show Bio

In the world of Tsukiyomi, the wielder controls space, time and the mass / affects of objects.

Each is a key word in the affect of the illusion.

Kakashi got stabbed to death about 100 times, each time getting the blade twisted for maximum pain before he died or passed out.  He had been tortured for hours.  Impassively, Itachi says
71 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds left.

the genjutsu is limited to 72 hours of torture.. where the wielder controls the passage of time.

They control the mass and affect of objects.  And they interact how the wielder wishes, there is no defense against that.. its all in the mind, and no matter how strong you are, your mind can only take so much.

I really hate arguing Itachi's case.. the Uchiha are literally overpowered to the point of insanity, and I hate it.. but She Hulk really stands no chance.  She's been beaten by weaker opponents.

#32 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"
"
Yes well....can She-Hulk even land a hit on 12 year old Lee? Let alone a 15 year old Lee? Hell, whats more interesting is that Sasuke is faster then the 15 year old Lee. "
Lee attacks then he's right where she wants him.She did this with Namor...he flies at nearly mach speed and is on her strength level he flew into her with a punch and she took it and countered,"
Yes but unlike Namor, Lee knows how to fully utilize his speed. his martial arts with the combination of his deadly speed is a dangerous factor. Namor only just flew around. This is Lee who attacks from one side then disappears to another side. He attacks her all over and not staying in the same place. This is unpredictability. And Gaara was confused as hell because lee attacked from the front, then suddenly attacked from behind. You see where i'm going with this? 
#33 Posted by Vance Astro (91233 posts) - - Show Bio
Cavalry said:
"In the world of Tsukiyomi, the wielder controls space, time and the mass / affects of objects.

Kakashi got stabbed to death about 100 times, each time getting the blade twisted for maximum pain before he died or passed out.  He had been tortured for hours.  Impassively, Itachi says

the genjutsu is limited to 72 hours of torture.. where the wielder controls the passage of time.

They control the mass and affect of objects.  And they interact how the wielder wishes, there is no defense against that.. its all in the mind, and no matter how strong you are, your mind can only take so much.

I really hate arguing Itachi's case.. the Uchiha are literally overpowered to the point of insanity, and I hate it.. but She Hulk really stands no chance.  She's been beaten by weaker opponents."
Kakashi isn't She-Hulk.
She-Hulk has not been beaten by weaker opponents and torture will only piss her off....no matter how long it lasts.
#34 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Cavalry said:
"In the world of Tsukiyomi, the wielder controls space, time and the mass / affects of objects.

I really hate arguing Itachi's case.. the Uchiha are literally overpowered to the point of insanity, and I hate it.. but She Hulk really stands no chance.  She's been beaten by weaker opponents."
Kakashi isn't She-Hulk.
She-Hulk has not been beaten by weaker opponents and torture will only piss her off....no matter how long it lasts.
"
Listen, illusions are suppose to weaken the mind, not make them angry. Weaken there mind to the point where, they believe illusions are real and what the feel within illusions, they feel with there physical body.
#35 Edited by Cavalry (237 posts) - - Show Bio

She Hulk possesses no more than strong willpower, her mind is not immune to the affects of what amounts of an omega level mental attack.

#36 Posted by Hal_Jordan1986 (292 posts) - - Show Bio

God not again
if it isnt dbz its naruto

she hulk in a stomp

#37 Posted by Vance Astro (91233 posts) - - Show Bio
Cavalry said:
"She Hulk possesses no more than strong willpower, her mind is not immune to the affects of what amounts of an omega level mental attack."
Way to make up stuff.
#38 Posted by Vance Astro (91233 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"
"
Lee attacks then he's right where she wants him.She did this with Namor...he flies at nearly mach speed and is on her strength level he flew into her with a punch and she took it and countered,"
Yes but unlike Namor, Lee knows how to fully utilize his speed. his martial arts with the combination of his deadly speed is a dangerous factor. Namor only just flew around. This is Lee who attacks from one side then disappears to another side. He attacks her all over and not staying in the same place. This is unpredictability. And Gaara was confused as hell because lee attacked from the front, then suddenly attacked from behind. You see where i'm going with this? "
It doesn't matter.....Lee can't hurt her...When he sees he's not hurting her he's going to either go for a big move or he going to keep attacking until he's tired..at which point she will capitalize.
#39 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"
"
Yes but unlike Namor, Lee knows how to fully utilize his speed. his martial arts with the combination of his deadly speed is a dangerous factor. Namor only just flew around. This is Lee who attacks from one side then disappears to another side. He attacks her all over and not staying in the same place. This is unpredictability. And Gaara was confused as hell because lee attacked from the front, then suddenly attacked from behind. You see where i'm going with this? "
It doesn't matter.....Lee can't hurt her...When he sees he's not hurting her he's going to either go for a big move or he going to keep attacking until he's tired..at which point she will capitalize."
I know Lee can't hurt her. This isn't about that. This is about me proving a point about his speed and it looks like i provided that. And you counteracted by saying he can't hurt her. However, Lee while Lee is very fast, he is not fast compared to Sasuke, who could easily dodge her attacks. End Game.
#40 Posted by Vance Astro (91233 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"
"
It doesn't matter.....Lee can't hurt her...When he sees he's not hurting her he's going to either go for a big move or he going to keep attacking until he's tired..at which point she will capitalize."
I know Lee can't hurt her. This isn't about that. This is about me proving a point about his speed and it looks like i provided that. And you counteracted by saying he can't hurt her. However, Lee while Lee is very fast, he is not fast compared to Sasuke, who could easily dodge her attacks. End Game."
My point wasn't that Lee couldn't hurt her either...my point was no matter how fast the opponent is there is always an opening.
#41 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio

screw all this Tsuyomi isnt torture, its a mind breaker, it just physically totures you until your mind thinks its dying and actually dies

Sasuke can just dodge and dodge until he realizes he cant do much to her then he will use ameterasu and kill her and she can't dodge it the flame is too big so sasuke wins 

#42 Posted by Vance Astro (91233 posts) - - Show Bio
Light said:
"screw all this Tsuyomi isnt torture, its a mind breaker, it just physically totures you until your mind thinks its dying and actually dies

Sasuke can just dodge and dodge until he realizes he cant do much to her then he will use ameterasu and kill her and she can't dodge it the flame is too big so sasuke wins "
She-Hulkl was standing under s space shuttle when it took off...all she lost was her clothes...So how big is this flame?
#43 Posted by mimic12 (548 posts) - - Show Bio

First Sasuke uses Shadow Clone Jutsu then Sasuke and all the shadowclones attack with Chidori.

#44 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Light said:
"screw all this Tsuyomi isnt torture, its a mind breaker, it just physically totures you until your mind thinks its dying and actually dies

Sasuke can just dodge and dodge until he realizes he cant do much to her then he will use ameterasu and kill her and she can't dodge it the flame is too big so sasuke wins "
She-Hulkl was standing under s space shuttle when it took off...all she lost was her clothes...So how big is this flame?"
Depending on the size. Weather it's a human sized to something as big as a sky scraper, it will burn....didn't i tell you about this already?
#45 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Light said:

She-Hulkl was standing under s space shuttle when it took off...all she lost was her clothes...So how big is this flame?"
the flame has eaten an entire forest and then burnt for 7 days and the flame is hotter than the sun and once it makes contact it burns for 7 days and seven nights.
#46 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio
mimic12 said:
"First Sasuke uses Shadow Clone Jutsu then Sasuke and all the shadowclones attack with Chidori."
that wont work...
#47 Posted by Vance Astro (91233 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Light said:

Depending on the size. Weather it's a human sized to something as big as a sky scraper, it will burn....didn't i tell you about this already?"
No...you didn't.And flame doesn't really hurt her....even if it burns the skin off it comes right back.
#48 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
This is it. Yes i did. Also, i highly doubt She-hulk would still be alive after this. It will burn her to cinders. And i highly doubt she would regenerate from ashes. 
#49 Posted by Vance Astro (91233 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"oldmagic said:
This is it. Yes i did. Also, i highly doubt She-hulk would still be alive after this. It will burn her to cinders. And i highly doubt she would regenerate from ashes. "
You didn't tell me how big the flame was and also...have you ever seen someone try to burn She-Hulk? If she can take Human Torch going Nova i'm pretty sure this Black Flames crap isn't going to turn her into ash.
#50 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"oldmagic said:
This is it. Yes i did. Also, i highly doubt She-hulk would still be alive after this. It will burn her to cinders. And i highly doubt she would regenerate from ashes. "
You didn't tell me how big the flame was and also...have you ever seen someone try to burn She-Hulk? If she can take Human Torch going Nova i'm pretty sure this Black Flames crap isn't going to turn her into ash."
I told you that already as well. The flames could go from a human sized to something as large as a sky scraper. it would burn, it's like a flame that has a will of it's own because it won't stop consuming anything in it's path. The flames will continue to eat away at her until nothing is left. I really can't convince you after this cause i'm really tired. gonna go to bed.