• 54 results
#1 Posted by Grand Ninja (2330 posts) - - Show Bio

Rock Lee always wanted his chance with Sasuke and today is the day.

This battle takes place BEFORE Sasuke fights with Danzo. Rock Lee and Might Gai bump into Sasuke randomly and everyone is at full rest and power.

Sasuke has standard gear but his team is not anywhere close by so its just himself.... ALONE

Lee and Guy have their standard gear plus some food pills and Sake....

Gai has several scrolls as well....

#2 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke easy. They can't get trough Susano and Amaterasu would 1 shoot them. Also yes they are not even close to Raikage in speed and reaction times.

#3 Posted by terry2012 (4776 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke win

#4 Posted by Killerjax (353 posts) - - Show Bio

@xan84 said:

Sasuke easy. They can't get trough Susano and Amaterasu would 1 shoot them. Also yes they are not even close to Raikage in speed and reaction times.

Wow, you say this with the atmost confidence as if you know how fast they actually are compared to each other. With enough brute force, Susano'o can be broken, which when they open the gates they have.

Amaterasu is not 1shotting anyone, never has and never will. The fact that these two can easily make Sasuke into a statue should give you an idea of what can and cant work. Sasukes best bet is Enton + Susano'o.

#5 Posted by Grand Ninja (2330 posts) - - Show Bio

Easy? Against both of them?

#6 Posted by The Stegman (23048 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm...this is tough, one on one, I'd say Sasuke can win easily, but together..it could prove a problem, before Danzo Sasuke didn't have eternal Mangekyo...so he won't be just spamming Susanoo and amateratsu left and right.

#7 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL sauske would get stomped.

#8 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3418 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke isn't gonna win this easy. As a matter of fact. He wouldn't beat guy one on one

#9 Posted by Grand Ninja (2330 posts) - - Show Bio

Kinda tough huh?

#10 Posted by Fito510 (55 posts) - - Show Bio

i think both solo with there gates here they are too fast in gates

#11 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012 said:

Sasuke win

#12 Posted by Grand Ninja (2330 posts) - - Show Bio

Not just fast but also strong and ridiculously durable. The only problem with the 8th Gates is that it stresses the body to the point of death.

#13 Posted by terry2012 (4776 posts) - - Show Bio

Yall' do know Sasuke was able to keep up The Raikage who is faster than both Guy and Lee even in there gates. Plus Sasuke can copied it since it is not a Kekkei Genkai. He did it before and master it a month as to lee and guy took longer to do so. Lee can not use nijutsu and guy only rely ons his taijutsu. Sasuke has Susano which is not easy to break unless you are at the level of the Danzou or the Raikage. It took guy to use the seventh gate just to beat kisame who isn't even on Itachi and level. Plus Guy and Lee can not attack Susano because it is also have Amaterasu on it plus it faster than Itachi one.

#14 Posted by Goku12345 (48 posts) - - Show Bio

I think both Lee and Guy would solo with they gates and I believe there speed when using the gates equals Raikahes heck I think there speed might be superior to Raikahes with the Gates

#15 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke easily.

#16 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Team.

#17 Posted by D3athstroke (3909 posts) - - Show Bio

pre ems Sasuke loses horribly to base Guy

Lee is not even needed here

#18 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16021 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fito510 said:

Sasuke has kept with raikage, the second fastest ninja..

#19 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16021 posts) - - Show Bio

@D3athstroke said:

No.

#20 Edited by D3athstroke (3909 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@D3athstroke said:

No.

Yes. now go away

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@Fito510 said:

Sasuke has kept with raikage, the second fastest ninja..

He never did that raikage was running circles around him while he was forced to use susanoo because he could not even see or react to raikage

#21 Posted by NeonGameWave (7695 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke loses.

#22 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke wins, this fight will be against two weaker versions of the Raikage - short of starting with the gates opened this team loses badly.

#23 Posted by nishi99 (380 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke beats both them down with his lightning jutsu.

#24 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3860 posts) - - Show Bio

Gai sensei could do more than hold his own against Saskue by himself, but adding Lee here tips it in their favor,though Lee is pratically featless in Shippuden(due to horrible writing and wasted oppritunities on Kishimoto's part).

#25 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke was able to give the kages a run for their money including the raikage. That is a huge feat in my book so I'm leaning towards Sasuke.

#26 Posted by Sebast_Allen (1381 posts) - - Show Bio

Tough one, kakashi couldnt even react to susasnoo arrow, so lee atleast will go down, the n sasuke gets on his hawk and proceeds to spam fire attacks then bam! kirin

#27 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (16021 posts) - - Show Bio

Tough one. Unless guy goes afternoon tiger and one shots him, I can see sasuke winning eventually..

#28 Edited by Sebast_Allen (1381 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: Susanoo could block it, it's just pure force remember

Maybe amaterasu could blouck it

#29 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16021 posts) - - Show Bio

Not really. The blast was bigger than the turtle island even after it went through kisame's daikodan. I don't think susano has great chances to block it, and even if it does, it'd hurt sasuke to the point lee could finish the job w/o gates..

There are very few people that could match that kind of instantaneous power directly to be fair to sasuke..

#30 Posted by Sebast_Allen (1381 posts) - - Show Bio

@sebast_allen said:

Not really. The blast was bigger than the turtle island even after it went through kisame's daikodan. I don't think susano has great chances to block it, and even if it does, it'd hurt sasuke to the point lee could finish the job w/o gates..

There are very few people that could match that kind of instantaneous power directly to be fair to sasuke..

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/647/16

http://i998.mangareader.net/naruto/648/naruto-4475587.jpg

ftw

Sasuke jumps out of the way and then spams arrows at lee then he chills in the air and prepares kirin

#31 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16021 posts) - - Show Bio

@sebast_allen: It isn't even a hundredth in scale.. I don't see how that helps anything lol

Remember there were hundreds of near bijju sized animals in the temple itself. The island is much larger than that..

#32 Posted by Sebast_Allen (1381 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: Ummm, ummm, Substitution no jutsu!

Kiddin, he will summon his snake and chill in it's mouth, when the jutu is over sasuke will handle lee then kill an incapacitated guy

#33 Posted by Shadowseeker2 (106 posts) - - Show Bio

Rock lee and gai could take down sasuke go lee and gai you rule

#34 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16021 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: Ummm, ummm, Substitution no jutsu!

Kiddin, he will summon his snake and chill in it's mouth, when the jutu is over sasuke will handle lee then kill an incapacitated guy

Nope, hirudora is the fastest punch, and seveth gate guy is insane in speed himself. He won't even have time to do the summon, he barely managed to do it when deidara gave him a prior warning of suicide, and they still got partially hit.. And there's nothing to say even manda could protect him from a blast on such scale..

#35 Edited by Sebast_Allen (1381 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: What stops sasuke from genjutsuing lee into fighting guy with all 8 gates open, lee cant control his chakra at all so he will be easy pickings for sasuke, and lee would ask gu to sit it out while he fights sasuke, we all know lee

#36 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (16021 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: What stops sasuke from genjutsuing lee into fighting guy with all 8 gates open, lee cant control his chakra at all so he will be easy pickings for sasuke, and lee would ask gu to sit it out while he fights sasuke, we all know lee

Training under guy and constantly taking notes 24*7 means you should be aware of basic genjutsu abilities of sharingan. And sasuke hasn't really mind-controlled anyone on that level.

I don't think either of them are foolish enough to underestimate sasuke and take turns fighting. They know he's strong..

#37 Edited by Sebast_Allen (1381 posts) - - Show Bio

@sebast_allen said:

Training under guy and constantly taking notes 24*7 means you should be aware of basic genjutsu abilities of sharingan. And sasuke hasn't really mind-controlled anyone on that level.

But, guy fights obito while looking at him, he knows the risks, but he looked, lee is even more gullable and will obviously atleast glance at sasuke.

And if sasuke could paralyze C, a person with chakra control that is almost flawless, he will make lee his puppet, as lee has 0 control

I don't think either of them are foolish enough to underestimate sasuke and take turns fighting. They know he's strong..

But, they arent, and lee is the kind of guy who loves to fight evenly under any circumstance

#38 Posted by Tony_Shark (457 posts) - - Show Bio

@sebast_allen said:

This is true. Gai has trained a long time to fight the Sharingan. He can easily solo Sasuke.

Even if Sasuke did take on the Raikage, it was incredibly short lived, and he actually never landed a useful hit on him. That arguement being thrown around is so invalid.

Also, Sasuke before Danzo was constantly spamming his MS. Overconfident that it'll secure a victory. That wore him down so quickly. He couldn't keep Susano'o up for more than a few seconds.

#39 Posted by Sebast_Allen (1381 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1 said:

@sebast_allen said:

This is true. Gai has trained a long time to fight the Sharingan. He can easily solo Sasuke.

Not easily, not close to it, and if guy looked at obito, why would he not look at sasuke, same with lee, if sasuke just does susanoo and coats it in enton then guy wont even attack him head on.

Even if Sasuke did take on the Raikage, it was incredibly short lived, and he actually never landed a useful hit on him. That arguement being thrown around is so invalid.

He landed a hit that went for raikage's heart, if not for his super durability, the fight might have ended right there

Also, Sasuke before Danzo was constantly spamming his MS. Overconfident that it'll secure a victory. That wore him down so quickly. He couldn't keep Susano'o up for more than a few seconds.

That just shows of his reserves and for keeping susanoo up for only a few seconds he still pwned kakashi

#40 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16021 posts) - - Show Bio

@sebast_allen: Guy didn't look at obito? Obito is fully capable of using genjutsu, he would have used if eye contact was made..

#41 Posted by Sebast_Allen (1381 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: They all looked at him at some point, guy looked when he was unmasked for example

#42 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16021 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: They all looked at him at some point, guy looked when he was unmasked for example

All they have to do is to avoid eye contact. Not avoid looking completely.

#43 Posted by Sebast_Allen (1381 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by DeathHero61 (5285 posts) - - Show Bio

with sharigan he should he should win rather easily.

#45 Posted by Jgames (1624 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke dies horrible, if it was current version than this be a other story with two dead bodies

#46 Posted by FlashGreaterSignEveryone (958 posts) - - Show Bio

Are you guys serious? Sasuke itsnt taking this not in a million years he is way too slow

#47 Edited by DeathHero61 (5285 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh crap this not current sasuke? then sasuke gets super slaughtered.

#48 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16021 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait.. this is pre-war sasuke?

Guy takes it on his own 0_0

#49 Edited by dondave (34429 posts) - - Show Bio

Team

#50 Posted by Sebast_Allen (1381 posts) - - Show Bio

pre war?

talk about sasuke hate

Gai stomps and solo's while lee combs his bushy brows for sakura