• 134 results
Hazlenaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 11

#51  Edited By Hazlenaut

It would be something if neji was one of the canidates were to kill Sasuke. Sasuke has too many deus ex machinas since the artist likes him too much.

therainmaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By therainmaker

Lol current Sasuke is ridiculously overpowered. His Susano now fires amaterasu... which is just ridiculous. Sasule stomps all of his old classmates.. at once. Neji stands no chance against sasuke. if you keep saying rotation will allow him to win, then just consider this... Sasuke uses tsukyomi and he wins. tsukyomi is a special type of genjutsu, in which you cannot escape unless you share the same blood as the caster.

Avatar image for royale_with_cheese
royale_with_cheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@PunkMastaFlex said:

Doesn't matter, the Byakugan nearly grants 360 degree vision and thus, Neji can see for miles around excluding his blind spot. In the Naruto series, speedblitzes occur usually when a ninja A evades Ninja B's sight. The former then possesses the advantage to a blitz since they lost sight of the latter.

The fact that you brushed aside my previous statement, means you have failed to grasp the point. It's not whether or not Neji has a 360 degrees view, it's that there is only one Neji, as opposed to six Pains. Like I said in my previous statement, the Pains may not be able to visually keep up with Naruto (Sage Mode), but they react accordingly when one of their own is attacked. Neji cannot do so, as (I'm going to rehash this) he is a singular individual. Speedblitzing occurs when someone is attacked and cannot react in time , due to the sheer speed of said attack. In the case of Neji, he maybe able to see afar, but that doesn't mean his eyes can keep track of fast individuals.

A losing an arm and nearly a leg? If Gaara hadn't intervened in that fight, A would have walked out severely crippled whereas Sasuke would walk out after being a bit pooped out but with no serious injuries. Let's look at it from this point of view, if Sasuke is equipped with the Byakugan powers, would he not be able to see A?

I probably should have been more thorough about this; I meant speed wise. Pain fighting A, would not have been able to keep up visually, in the same manner as Sasuke.

If Garra had not intervened in that fight, two things would have occurred:

1. The Raikage would have lost his leg, along with his arm, and...
  2. Sasuke would be a headless corpse

If Sasuke was equipped with the byakugan (ridiculous scenario), the outcome would have been much worse for him. The sharingan allows one to track fast-moving objects before finally giving some amount of predictive capabilities to the user, allowing them to see the image of an attacker’s next move from the slightest muscle tension in their body and counterattack or dodge without any wasted movement (according to the Naruto wiki).The byakugan does not. With that in mind, and considering that, even with Sasuke's proficiency in using the sharingan, he still wasn't able to track A's movements, do you really think he would fare better with the byakugan? I mean really???

Baseless statements are baseless statements. Naruto is now the fastest ninja alive after he evaded A's maximum speed in his controlled fox form. When fighting against Madara, the Mizukage Mei used the Hidden Mist technique to obscure the Rinnegan's field of vision despite possessing the knowledge that A is the fastest shinobi (She doesn't know of Naruto and A encounter). A has evaded Sasuke's point blank ranged Amaterasu due to the combination of Raiton armor and the Body Flicker (For crying out loud, Sasuke evaded this from Itachi for a while as well) and Naruto has blitzed Asura path; whom was very fast in his own right and was further assisted with the shared vision from the Rinnegan, from some hundreds of meters away in mid sentence WHILE Asura nearly blitzed Tsunade.
http://www.mangareader.net/93-435-15/naruto/chapter-430.html
http://www.mangareader.net/93-435-16/naruto/chapter-430.html
Before A even utilized the Body Flicker in addition to him pumping more chakra into his Raiton Armor, his speed WASN'T impressive at all in the slightest. Sasuke was able to move as fast as him, Suigetsu and Jugo were able to move fast enough to react to him and Darui, regular Killer B was able to move and react towards him. None of said ninjas are as fast as Sage Naruto. Sage Naruto also possesses another impressive reaction feat, reacting to A's father the Sandaime Raikage:
http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/555/13
http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/555/14
Though maybe not of the exact same speed, but A's father is still stated to be very fast by Naruto after reminiscing his encounter with A prior to this fight. Speed is incredibly overrated in Naruto. Muu can react to controlled Fox form Naruto, many ninjas such as Suigetsu have reacted to Raikage's speed before he pumped more chakra into it, and so on.

What's your point? All you have given is a bunch of scenarios, and somewhere along the way, you have forgotten how to convey your thought.

Methods may be a tad bit different, results are still the same.

No. Just no. Again, let me re-enforce how different chakra sensing and having the ability to see chakra, really is....

Your next point, of chakra sensing being similar to the byakugan, has yet to have any correlations between the two techniques for it to be a valid point. Muu is an actual sensor-type ninja (a form of sixth sense that tracks chakra signatures), whereas the byakugan abilities are shown as above (they see chakra).

If there is someone out of sight, then obviously you can't see them, but you can sense them, if you have the ability to do so.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@royale_with_cheese:

The fact that you brushed aside my previous statement, means you have failed to grasp the point. It's not whether or not Neji has a 360 degrees view, it's that there is onlyone Neji, as opposed to six Pains. Like I said in my previous statement, the Pains may not be able to visually keep up with Naruto (Sage Mode), but they react accordinglywhen one of their own is attacked. Neji cannot do so, as (I'm going to rehash this) he is a singular individual. Speedblitzing occurs when someone is attacked and cannot react in time , due to the sheer speed of said attack. In the case of Neji, he maybe able to see afar, but that doesn't mean his eyes can keep track of fast individuals.

The reason I ignored your statement was because of Neji's gentle fist attack. He can emit chakra out of any point of his body and then use it to a defense. The Byakugan allows him to keep track of Sasuke here and Sasuke cannot move to the point where he can comfortably blitz Neji. Neji knows of Rock Lee's speed yet he doesn't fear facing Lee in combat, which is testament to his taijutsu and style. Sasuke isn't going to be able to take Neji on in taijutsu due to Neji style and Byakugan.

I probably should have been more thorough about this; I meant speed wise. Pain fighting A, would not have been able to keep up visually, in the same manner as Sasuke.

If Garra had not intervened in that fight, two things would have occurred:
  1. The Raikage would have lost his leg, along with his arm, and...
  1. Sasuke would be a headless corpse

Baseless statement without any feats holds little weight. Where exactly did A magically gain the ability to destroy Susanoos' ribs WITH Enton: Kagatsuchi? Exactly how would Sasuke become headless due to a leg drop? The reason A strikes as hard as he does is credit depicting his speed. He was in free fall and was about to leg drop into Sasuke's Amaterasu flames while Sasuke was safely in cased inside Susanoos' ribs. It's agreed after many debates on Naruto forums that the former would be incapable of doing anything and the latter would walk out without any serious damage. Want to note this as well, this is an inexperienced Sasuke with the Mangekyo and his first time using Susanoo.

If Sasuke was equipped with the byakugan (ridiculous scenario), the outcome would have been much worse for him. The sharingan allows one to track fast-moving objects before finally giving some amount of predictive capabilities to the user, allowing them to see the image of an attacker’s next move from the slightest muscle tension in their body and counterattack or dodge without any wasted movement (according to the Naruto wiki).The byakugan does not. With that in mind, and considering that, even with Sasuke's proficiency in using the sharingan, he still wasn't able to track A's movements, do you really think he would fare better with the byakugan? I mean really???

A moved so fast that he moved away from Sasuke's field of vision, beyond that of the Sharingan's precognitive functions yes, but can the same be said for the Byakugan if Sasuke had its abilities? The Sharingan's precognitive abilities is liaison to that of the Spider-Sense as it appears, and the Byakugan to Daredevil's radar sense (Certain aspects). Which one is superior?

What's your point? All you have given is a bunch of scenarios, and somewhere along the way, you have forgotten how to convey your thought.

It's called providing examples and thinking ahead. I provided examples as to why speed is overrated in the Naruto universe and I thought ahead since I know speed is going to be brought up again due to very obvious reasons.

If there is someone out of sight, then obviously you can't see them, but you can sense them, if you have the ability to do so.

And the range of the Byakugan for Neji is eight hundred meters, and the blind spot is located slightly behind the neck in the thoracic vertebra.

jodema

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By jodema

Sasuke absolutely destructifies Neji. I strongly believe there is no way Neji can win against him.

ThexX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By ThexX

@The Stegman said:

A full potential Sasuke destroys Neji...even a half potential Sasuke destroys Neji

This

Avatar image for blacklightning13
Blacklightning13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Blacklightning13

This is basically there versions and Sasuke stomps. He's within the top 20 most powerful ninja's currently alive while Neji is arround about 120 top ninja's.

Avatar image for blacklightning13
Blacklightning13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Blacklightning13

Since Sasuke has his new eyes he can use Susanoo as much as he wants. Because with someone elses eyes Susanoo doesn't tax his eyes or him.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Sherlock said:

Personally i always thought that Neji would be the one to take this battle.

No.....

prinplup45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By prinplup45

i give this one to Sasuke.

Nenji is already dead

royale_with_cheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PunkMastaFlex said:

Let me just start of by saying; f*ck this took a long time to edit and write!

The reason I ignored your statement was because of Neji's gentle fist attack. He can emit chakra out of any point of his body and then use it to a defense. The Byakugan allows him to keep track of Sasuke here and Sasuke cannot move to the point where he can comfortably blitz Neji. Neji knows of Rock Lee's speed yet he doesn't fear facing Lee in combat, which is testament to his taijutsu and style. Sasuke isn't going to be able to take Neji on in taijutsu due to Neji style and Byakugan.

The byakugan does not allow Neji to keep track of his opponents; that's how the sharingan works. Why would Neji fear battling Rock Lee, regardless of whether or not he knows of Lee's current speed? That makes no sense. By the end of the Chunin exam ark (pre-shippuden), Neji said himself, that with Lee's continuous hard work, he will be able to surpass Neji. Plus, you're trying to compare Lee's speed to Sasuke's current speed, when it took Sasuke the mere duration of the exams to mimic what Lee accomplished with years of training? With 2 years of tutelage under Orchimaru and his own latent talent, I doubt current Sasuke is still at pre-shippuden speeds, for him to be compared to Rock Lee. There's virtually nothing Neji could do to Sasuke that would stop him from being speedblitzed and decapitated. The rotation sure as hell ain't going to work when Sasuke hits him with the chidori blade.

A moved so fast that he moved away from Sasuke's field of vision, beyond that of the Sharingan's precognitive functions yes, but can the same be said for the Byakugan if Sasuke had its abilities? The Sharingan's precognitive abilities is liaison to that of the Spider-Sense as it appears, and the Byakugan to Daredevil's radar sense (Certain aspects). Which one is superior?

What? If Sasuke had the byakugan, I don't see how it would be different from Neji having the byakugan. What are you on about? Again, I think you forgot what point you were trying to convey.

Baseless statement without any feats holds little weight. Where exactly did A magically gain the ability to destroy Susanoos' ribs WITH Enton: Kagatsuchi? Exactly how would Sasuke become headless due to a leg drop? The reason A strikes as hard as he does is credit depicting his speed. He was in free fall and was about to leg drop into Sasuke's Amaterasu flames while Sasuke was safely in cased inside Susanoos' ribs. It's agreed after many debates on Naruto forums that the former would be incapable of doing anything and the latter would walk out without any serious damage. Want to note this as well, this is an inexperienced Sasuke with the Mangekyo and his first time using Susanoo.

Right.....because the Raikage breaking through Susanoo's ribs with a simple blow, wouldn't be an indication of what he would be able to do with a level 2 armor leg drop right? And where does it say that Sasuke had any chance of surviving that leg drop? It ain't called a guillotine drop for nothing. See how easy it is for me to simply revert an assumption? As for naruto forums, I was a member of mangastream, before it's demise, for years, and an overwhelming majority agreed that Sasuke would have lost his head, as A his leg. Go make a "what if?" thread concerning that battle between Sasuke and the Raikage, and see where that gets you.

It's called providing examples and thinking ahead. I provided examples as to why speed is overrated in the Naruto universe and I thought ahead since I know speed is going to be brought up again due to very obvious reasons.

See, if you had started of your first post with 'I provided examples as to why speed is overrated in the Naruto universe", it would have saved everyone the trouble of reading. Nonetheless, that whole rant you regard as a post had little to do with the primary argument concerning your assumption, that was; if an immobile Nagato was fighting that same opponent with his shared vision, he wouldn't be outpaced by A even if he can't move.

And the range of the Byakugan for Neji is eight hundred meters, and the blind spot is located slightly behind the neck in the thoracic vertebra.

And how does that help Neji from getting speed blitzed? Just because Daredevil can sense everything within his vicinity, doesn't mean the Flash (or even Quicksilver for that matter) can't simply beat him to a pulp via speedblitzing. Hence your previous statement is moot.

Hate him or love him, this is a land slide victory in favor of Sasuke.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@royale_with_cheese:

The byakugan does not allow Neji to keep track of his opponents; that's how the sharingan works. Why would Neji fear battling Rock Lee, regardless of whether or not he knows of Lee's current speed? That makes no sense. By the end of the Chunin exam ark (pre-shippuden), Neji said himself, that with Lee's continuous hard work, he will be able to surpass Neji.

With Lee's continuous hard work, he WILL surpass him and thus, means he hasn't surpassed him yet despite the obvious difference in speed between the two. As you already know, Lee moved so fast that he easily covered fifteen to twenty meters in a second without Gaara being able to react to it. Neji hasn't shown ANY speed feats that matches close to this yet he's praised to be stronger than Lee and even Lee believed he's stronger. Lee will surpass Neji because he's Gai's predecessor and from what we can see of Gai's feats, he's much more powerful than anything Neji has shown.

Plus, you're trying to compare Lee's speed to Sasuke's current speed

I haven't tried to compare Lee's speed and Sasuke's, I used Lee as an example as to why a vast superiority in speed doesn't make a difference towards Neji in close combat. Rock Lee had a 4 in speed in the second databook due to his Gate usage, Sasuke had a 3.5 due to copying Lee's speed without the weights. Despite Neji being only a 3 in speed, he's still comfortable with the fact that he's superior to Lee in battle. Lee stated that his Extreme Lotus was for defeating Neji, which implies that anything less of the sort wouldn't have been able to defeat Neji at all despite the speed difference between the latter and the former.

when it took Sasuke the mere duration of the exams to mimic what Lee accomplished with years of training?

This isn't relevant in anyway depicting this supposed argument.

With 2 years of tutelage under Orchimaru and his own latent talent, I doubt current Sasuke is still at pre-shippuden speeds, for him to be compared to Rock Lee. There's virtually nothing Neji could do to Sasuke that would stop him from being speedblitzed and decapitated.

Sasuke hasn't shown any difference in speed currently than what he has portrayed earlier on in the series. He possibly had a speed loss as a matter of fact due to losing the Curse Seal of Heaven. With the seal, he was able to evade the Amaterasu from Itachi for quite some time. Sasuke possesses a 4.5 in speed in the Databook (Written by Kishimoto himself), similar to both Lee and Neji. He isn't going to be out pacing Neji as much as you're claiming.

What? If Sasuke had the byakugan, I don't see how it would be different from Neji having the byakugan. What are you on about? Again, I think you forgot what point you were trying to convey.

The point is that the Byakugan's capable of 360 degree vision. When speed blitzes occur, it usually does so because the faster ninja blitzes outside the line of sight. What you think is of your opinion but it's obvious I haven't forgotten since you clearly don't know what point I'm making despite me constantly regressing back onto the subject of the Byakugan and speed.

Right.....because the Raikage breaking through Susanoo's ribs with a simple blow, wouldn't be an indication of what he would be able to do with a level 2 armor leg drop right?

A simple blow that utilizes his speed with the combination of his strength. When he was utilizing the leg drop, he was in free fall and not only that, he forced his leg down in the air first and not on Susanoo.

And where does it say that Sasuke had any chance of surviving that leg drop?

He's alive is he not? And Kishimoto wouldn't let Sasuke die even if he hadn't the necessary protection available to him, which he did obviously. I suggest reminiscing about this event. A was clearly not going to strike Sasukes' head from that position when he was in free fall in midair. Add in the fact of why Sasuke used Kagatsuchi to create sharp Enton if it weren't going to be able to do anything to A is beyond me.

It ain't called a guillotine drop for nothing.

The name of the jutsu is irrelevant and so far, the jutsu has had no track record of tearing someone's body off so thus, it's just built upon by misguided speculation of what the jutsu can do. If the Rasenshuriken had been used in a debate before it managed to show any feats outside of being evaded, one will presume it will CUT the target, not expand and then explode while destroying the targets' chakra network.

See, if you had started of your first post with 'I provided examples as to why speed is overrated in the Naruto universe", it would have saved everyone the trouble of reading. Nonetheless, that whole rant you regard as a post had little to do with the primary argument concerning your assumption, that was; if an immobile Nagato was fighting that same opponent with his shared vision, he wouldn't be outpaced by A even if he can't move.

I may have worded that wrong yes, but fact still stands. If A was fighting in place of RM Naruto for some odd reason, his speed wouldn't make any difference against an immobile Nagato due to shared vision. Naruto's speed certainly didn't and B's speed didn't either despite the former now being as fast if not, faster than A and the latter, not falling that much behind either. From what you've been stating all this time, Ninjas whom are supposedly superior in speed can speedblitz and appear invisible to ones with 360 vision. Why can Nagato react to RM Naruto and B with his shared vision then? Why did Kabuto summon summonings with the Rinnegan vision to make up for Nagatos lack of movements? The Byakugan and the Rinnegan are similar in that aspect excluding the small blind spot of the Byakugan, which isn't a factor here. Sasuke cannot move so fast that Neji wouldn't be able to see him otherwise, RM Naruto and V2 B would have blitzed Nagato long ago.

And how does that help Neji from getting speed blitzed?

I explained it up above ^

Just because Daredevil can sense everything within his vicinity, doesn't mean the Flash (or even Quicksilver for that matter) can't simply beat him to a pulp via speedblitzing. Hence your previous statement is moot.

You're now using a false example by comparing two things that shouldn't be compared and hence, your example is moot. It's like surveying no specific target audiences for two games that aren't even alike such as World of Warcraft(MMO) and Call of Duty(FPS) when both games possesses two entirely different audiences with no control. Unless you're trying to state that Sasuke is that much faster than Neji, which makes sense given your statements above.

x_29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#63  Edited By x_29

@CODYSF: Dont be a jerk-off

x_29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#64  Edited By x_29

SASUKE

royale_with_cheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PunkMastaFlex said:

I haven't tried to compare Lee's speed and Sasuke's, I used Lee as an example as to why a vast superiority in speed doesn't make a difference towards Neji in close combat. Rock Lee had a 4 in speed in the second databook due to his Gate usage, Sasuke had a 3.5 due to copying Lee's speed without the weights. Despite Neji being only a 3 in speed, he's still comfortable with the fact that he's superior to Lee in battle. Lee stated that his Extreme Lotus was for defeating Neji, which implies that anything less of the sort wouldn't have been able to defeat Neji at all despite the speed difference between the latter and the former.

No, you're not trying to compare Lee's speed to Sasuke, rather, you're trying to substitute Sasuke in to a situation that involves Lee and Neji. And if we've learnt anything in Naruto, it's that Sasuke and Lee are somewhat equal right? Pffft fallacy.

Sasuke hasn't shown any difference in speed currently than what he has portrayed earlier on in the series. He possibly had a speed loss as a matter of fact due to losing the Curse Seal of Heaven. With the seal, he was able to evade the Amaterasu from Itachi for quite some time. Sasuke possesses a 4.5 in speed in the Databook (Written by Kishimoto himself), similar to both Lee and Neji. He isn't going to be out pacing Neji as much as you're claiming.

And when has the curse seal ever boosted his speed? The only reason Sasuke was able to "evade" (and I use that word sparingly) Amaterasu is due to Orichimaru's rebirth technique.

The point is that the Byakugan's capable of 360 degree vision. When speed blitzes occur, it usually does so because the faster ninja blitzes outside the line of sight. What you think is of your opinion but it's obvious I haven't forgotten since you clearly don't know what point I'm making despite me constantly regressing back onto the subject of the Byakugan and speed.

Again, the byakugan does not have 360 degrees vision. Speedblitz is not whether someone is out of sight or not, it when a victim is attacked so fast that it renders his/hers ability to react pointless. You might want to go to a Superman vs Thor thread to see for yourself.

He's alive is he not? And Kishimoto wouldn't let Sasuke die even if he hadn't the necessary protection available to him, which he did obviously. I suggest reminiscing about this event. A was clearly not going to strike Sasukes' head from that position when he was in free fall in midair. Add in the fact of why Sasuke used Kagatsuchi to create sharp Enton if it weren't going to be able to do anything to A is beyond me.

That's your evidence? Really? I mean really..? Without a circumstantial win, or even a real outcome in general, you've already assumed that Sasuke would walk out of it alive. That's priceless. The reason A was in mid air is because he was using a leg-drop; that's how they're performed................

I may have worded that wrong yes, but fact still stands. If A was fighting in place of RM Naruto for some odd reason, his speed wouldn't make any difference against an immobile Nagato due to shared vision. Naruto's speed certainly didn't and B's speed didn't either despite the former now being as fast if not, faster than A and the latter, not falling that much behind either. From what you've been stating all this time, Ninjas whom are supposedly superior in speed can speedblitz and appear invisible to ones with 360 vision. Why can Nagato react to RM Naruto and B with his shared vision then? Why did Kabuto summon summonings with the Rinnegan vision to make up for Nagatos lack of movements? The Byakugan and the Rinnegan are similar in that aspect excluding the small blind spot of the Byakugan, which isn't a factor here. Sasuke cannot move so fast that Neji wouldn't be able to see him otherwise, RM Naruto and V2 B would have blitzed Nagato long ago.

Again, you're trying to merge two different scenarios into one. First of, the argument was whether A would have outpaced Nagato, had they fought, and here you are (for some god forsaken reason) adding Neji and Sasuke into the equation. Secondly, as I have said in my previous posts, Nagato can react to Sage Mode Naruto, accordingly, only when one of his bodies is attacked. Unless you haven't read the Invasion of Konoha arc, Naruto uses Sage Mode not RM. Neji does not have the luxury of having backup, in order to anticipate a counter attack. The rest of your post was at best nonsensical, in relations to the primary argument.

I explained it up above ^
You're now using a false example by comparing two things that shouldn't be compared and hence, your example is moot. It's like surveying no specific target audiences for two games that aren't even alike such as World of Warcraft(MMO) and Call of Duty(FPS) when both games possesses two entirely different audiences with no control. Unless you're trying to state that Sasuke is that much faster than Neji, which makes sense given your statements above.

This is quite ironic because I used the example of Daredevil to tailor towards your understanding, considering how you had previously compared Neji to Matt Murdock. You contradicted yourself, again. Furthermore, the fact that you're using video games as examples really doesn't do too well for the credibility of your argument. The fact of the matter is, Sasuke speedblitzes Neji in the same manner as my previous example. Everyone else on this thread already agrees on it. As a person who supports the majority on Naruto forums, I don't see why you neglect to accept it.

sa5m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#66  Edited By sa5m

@Jodema said:

Sasuke absolutely destructifies Neji. I strongly believe there is no way Neji can win against him.

CODYSF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By CODYSF

@x_29:

whatever

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@royale_with_cheese:

No, you're not trying to compare Lee's speed to Sasuke, rather, you're trying to substitute Sasuke in to a situation that involves Lee and Neji. And if we've learnt anything in Naruto, it's that Sasuke and Lee are somewhat equal right? Pffft fallacy.

Using your logic, I'm attempting to substitute both Neji and Sasuke with A and Nagato yet you've never pointed that out for some reason earlier? You're attempting to straw man my statement by putting words into my mouth? Have I ever stated that Lee and Sasuke were equals? No you stated it right there in your own post right there. If I was actually attempting to substitute characters, you would have pointed it out earlier, not this late into exchanges of words.

The only reason Sasuke was able to "evade" (and I use that word sparingly) Amaterasu is due to Orichimaru's rebirth technique.

Sasuke had a running start before Itachi activated Amaterasu and he was able to move fast enough to evade Itachis' right eye's line of sight for two pages before the Amaterasu caught onto his wing. THEN he used the Oral Rebirth technique to rejuvenate.

Again, the byakugan does not have 360 degrees vision. Speedblitz is not whether someone is out of sight or not, it when a victim is attacked so fast that it renders his/hers ability to react pointless. You might want to go to a Superman vs Thor thread to see for yourself.

It grants near 360 degree vision for about 800 meters in Neji's case. 360 degrees is simpler than saying near 360. I'm well aware of what speedblitzing means. In Naruto however, the slower ninjas are capable of reacting and holding their own against faster ones. Notice how no one in Naruto has ever speedblitz to a degree that Superman can do Thor outside of plot reasons. I still have yet to see how Sasuke is so vastly superior to Neji in speed that he'd be able to blitz him despite the fact that both the former and the latter possessing a 4.5 in speed.

Again, you're trying to merge two different scenarios into one. First of, the argument was whether A would have outpaced Nagato, had they fought, and here you are (for some god forsaken reason) adding Neji and Sasuke into the equation.

I'm not attempting to argue in case you haven't noticed. I simply provided an example pertaining to speed and applied that to Neji v. Sasuke. It's an example, that's why I left it as it is and didn't attempt to rectify upon said example unless you brought it up again.

Secondly, as I have said in my previous posts, Nagato can react to Sage Mode Naruto, accordingly, only when one of his bodies is attacked. Unless you haven't read the Invasion of Konoha arc, Naruto uses Sage Mode not RM. Neji does not have the luxury of having backup, in order to anticipate a counter attack. The rest of your post was at best nonsensical, in relations to the primary argument.

I've read Invasion of Konoha arc long ago, but have you read the Current Ninja World War arc however? Where an immobile Nagato faced both RM Naruto and B with the help of Itachi. Chapter 547-552. Edo Nagato and Edo Itachi faced off against RM Naruto and B with Samehada (Itachi will soon aid them as well).

This is quite ironic because I used the example of Daredevil to tailor towards your understanding, considering how you had previously compared Neji to Matt Murdock.

Daredevil's radar sense is akin to Neji's Byakugan in terms of nearly 360 vision. Daredevil's radar sensereacts to an emission of electromagnetic energy a due to a mutation in his brain, reading the reverberations of the energy as a 360º, 3-D map of objectswhereas the Byakugan grants nearly 360 vision that extends 800 meters. In a sense, they're similar in just enough aspects to be compared and contrasted, the same can also be applied to Sharingan and the Spider-Sense.

the fact that you're using video games as examples really doesn't do too well for the credibility of your argument.

I repeat, I'm not attempting to argue. The tone of my words alone depicts it. I know for a fact that Sasuke wins against Neji in taijutsu, I'm simply clarifying that Sasuke isn't fast enough to make Neji appear to be a fish out of water.

The fact of the matter is, Sasuke speedblitzes Neji in the same manner as my previous example. Everyone else on this thread already agrees on it. As a person who supports the majority on Naruto forums, I don't see why you neglect to accept it.

I haven't seen them state that Sasuke speedblitzes Neji, I seen them posting several words stating that Sasuke would destroy Neji, which I fully agree upon given Sasuke's current feats. I happen to believe that however, Sasuke can't and couldn't speedblitz Neji.

Aero_gt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Aero_gt

Current Sasuke only has to use Amaerasu and that's that. Neji is not a speed demon like Rock Lee, Namito, Might Gai, or the 4th Raikage. It's also to be belived that he is weaker than his cousin Hinata due to him getting spent fighting the Zetsu Clones along with her and Naruto saving the day. Neji can only win if he can touch him. Sasuke can waste elemental justus and Summonings on Neji all he wants even without using his sharigan to it's limit. Also if they make eye contact Sasuke can catch Neji in an Illusion. Other than that, I like Neji more and Sasuke is about the second dumbest person in Naruto after Naruto. IMO. This is Spite.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke stood up to several Kage level opponents, one of kages lost an arm to Sasuke, and Naruto had to use enhanced-tailed-beast mode to fight and still struggled.

That Kages were probably not going all-out, but that was impressive.

Neji's was not that impressive when he fought his clone, but he seem to think he could fight Pain with Naruto.

Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Grand Ninja

Some Kages were weak though. Like the 1st Kazekage. Gaara as Kazekage was acting so out of character over thinking things than the battle which is why he lost by Daidura.

Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Grand Ninja

But Neji needs some new moves though. Firing long range charkura to shut off an opponents nodes would be great. He should fire radiation from his eyes since they are "X-Ray-like" anyway.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By termiteone4ever

@jeanroygrant said:

@CODYSF said:

Superman will send them two characters back to animevice where they belong.

LOL and Sasuke wins.

This is Correct lol

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By jeanroygrant

@termiteone4ever said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@CODYSF said:

LOL and Sasuke wins.

This is Correct lol

LOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^^^ LOL

Superman looks imposing.

Still that took guts. Neji needs to step up his A game. Even Hinta's been showing some promise lately. I'm yet to see a Character in Naruto look so awesome while getting owned!

Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Grand Ninja

@drgnx said:

^^^ LOL

Super looks imposing.

Still that took guts. Neji needs to step up his A game. Even Hinta's been showing some promise lately. I'm yet to see a Character in Naruto look so awesome while getting owned!

Don't make looks fool you. That Superman has been super imposed with photoshop but I like how Superman just waltz in this thread not concerning him lol. I used to dislike Hinata and considered her annoying, but I started respecting her more every time she gets beat up. I refuse to believe that Bakugan is the only abilities that the Hyuga clan's Kekegenkai is capable of. Maybe they have the potential to be telepathic/telekinetic.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Grand Ninja said:

I used to dislike Hinata and considered her annoying, but I started respecting her more every time she gets beat up. I refuse to believe that Bakugan is the only abilities that the Hyuga clan's Kekegenkai is capable of. Maybe they have the potential to be telepathic/telekinetic.

LOL. They need a Manga about Hinta, shes been fighting an even greater uphill battle than Naruto...

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@drgnx said:

Sasuke stood up to several Kage level opponents, one of kages lost an arm to Sasuke, and Naruto had to use enhanced-tailed-beast mode to fight and still struggled.

Neji's was not that impressive when he fought his clone, but he seem to think he could fight Pain with Naruto.

Naruto's clones were fighting against Kages that were more powerful than the ones that Sasuke fought.

Neji can hold his own against Sasuke in close combat but would more often than naught lose due to Sasuke's superior feats.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#79  Edited By Final Arrow

Current Sasuke beats the snot out of Neji

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Billy Batson

People still read Naruto? omg.
BB

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Final Arrow

@Billy Batson: I do I can't give up now I have been reading it since issue 1....0_O where has all my life gone...goes to read One Piece OMG

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Billy Batson

@Final Arrow:

*give him a cookie*
BB

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Final Arrow

@Billy Batson:

No Caption Provided
Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Billy Batson

@Final Arrow:

give me your recipe
BB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@drgnx said:

Naruto's clones were fighting against Kages that were more powerful than the ones that Sasuke fought.

Neji can hold his own against Sasuke in close combat but would more often than naught lose due to Sasuke's superior feats.

First of all. Naruro's clones didn't exactly solo the Kages, unlike Sasuke, he had an army behind him. His best feats include stopping 1 powerful attack from Madara and exploiting the 3rd Raikage's weakness to nature energy (its like shooting superman with kryptonite).

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@drgnx said:

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@drgnx said:

First of all. Naruro's clones didn't exactly solo the Kages, unlike Sasuke, he had an army behind him. His best feats include stopping 1 powerful attack from Madara and exploiting the 3rd Raikage's weakness to nature energy (its like shooting superman with kryptonite).

I didn't see the army helping him in anyway aside from Gaara and Onoki and even then, Naruto could have taken them out on his own without their help. Fact of the matter is is that they were CLONES that fought against High Kage level ninjas, not him solely. If he faced them, he could easily just summon ten clones of himself to take control of the battle. That feat alone with Madara showcases his power above any other ninjas and as for the Sandaime Raikage, Naruto could have just used Rasengan on his arm to come to the same conclusion, make him stab himself if all else doesn't work.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PunkMastaFlex: @PunkMastaFlex said:

Okay. Time to bust out the scans.

I didn't see the army helping him in anyway aside from Gaara and Onoki and even then, Naruto could have taken them out on his own without their help.

Naruto was not being helped, he was the one helping 2 other Kages take on an undead Kage who was at half power because he split himself in 2. Also, Garaa had already taken down his own father at this point.

No Caption Provided

Naruto Got one attack (maybe 2) in during the fight, to help out but Gaara and the old guy finished the deal.

No Caption Provided

I didn't see the army helping him in anyway aside from Gaara and Onoki

Whats that behind Naruto? Could that be an army?

No Caption Provided

Fact of the matter is is that they were CLONES that fought against High Kage level ninjas, not him solely. If he faced them, he could easily just summon ten clones of himself to take control of the battle. That feat alone with Madara showcases his power above any other ninjas

Naruto borrowed power from the fox for these feat and it took a lot of power. This clone was still connected to Naruto somehow. He also took Madara by surprise.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Impressive, but the old guy and garaa produced a feat of their own.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

and as for the Sandaime Raikage, Naruto could have just used Rasengan on his arm to come to the same conclusion, make him stab himself if all else doesn't work.

Maybe maybe not. The point is "if" it worked it would be like shooting kryptonite at Superman vs beating him in a fist. Sure you could win, but it is less impressive than beating him in a fist fight.

Here is the scan showing the fight, note this is after all of Naruto's more powerful attacks failed. Even the other fighters were surprised he was only using sage mode. I will give him credit were due, as I think he mentioned he is faster in this form or at least more agile.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Also, non of this proves Neji can beat Sasuke, only that Naruto would most likely whoop his @$$ too.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@drgnx:

Instead of posting irrelevant scans for some odd reason that doesn't aid the topic in any form or fashion, you could have taken the time you used here to create such a post and google "RM Naruto v. Muu, RM Naruto v. Sandaime Raikage, RM Naruto v. Nindaime Mizukage." I used Naruto as an example in addition to using many other characters as examples to showcase/clarify a point. Simply arguing against stated point is fine, but elevating it into something else entirely is not.

Also, non of this proves Neji can beat Sasuke, only that Naruto would most likely whoop his @$$ too.

I have already addressed the Sasuke v. Neji situation. Instead of derailing a thread and throwing a bold statement that Naruto can defeat Neji on a thread that stated Sasuke v. Neji, post said statement on a Naruto v. Neji thread. Just to add insult to injury, from what you have posted, it appears as if you do believe Naruto would win, not most likely. And exactly how does this prove that Neji can beat Sasuke? It's all Naruto, nothing about either Neji nor Sasuke is depicted in said scans.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@drgnx:

Instead of posting irrelevant scans for some odd reason that doesn't aid the topic in any form or fashion, you could have taken the time you used here to create such a post and google "RM Naruto v. Muu, RM Naruto v. Sandaime Raikage, RM Naruto v. Nindaime Mizukage." I used Naruto as an example in addition to using many other characters as examples to showcase/clarify a point. Simply arguing against stated point is fine, but elevating it into something else entirely is not.

I have already addressed the Sasuke v. Neji situation. Instead of derailing a thread and throwing a bold statement that Naruto can defeat Neji on a thread that stated Sasuke v. Neji, post said statement on a Naruto v. Neji thread. Just to add insult to injury, from what you have posted, it appears as if you do believe Naruto would win, not most likely. And exactly how does this prove that Neji can beat Sasuke? It's all Naruto, nothing about either Neji nor Sasuke is depicted in said scans.

You posted incorrect information, I felt the need to correct you.

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Perfect Cell

Sauce-Gay

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@drgnx:

I posted a lazy, incoherent, and lack of information since it was an example that was being targeted.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#92  Edited By ReVamp

@Sherlock said:

@The Stegman said:
A full potential Sasuke destroys Neji...even a half potential Sasuke destroys Neji
Half would be around the Chunin exams.Honestly Neji would beat him at that point in time

Sasuke isn't twice as strong as he was in the Chunin exams.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's Saskue because the creator is in love with Saskue's ****. Seriously Saskue is has nothing but plot deice working for him him so Neji is at a disadvantage even at the start of Shippuden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@drgnx:

I posted a lazy, incoherent, and lack of information since it was an example that was being targeted.

LOL, okay. I just felt like being helpful...

Avatar image for blacksupersaiyan
BlackSuperSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By BlackSuperSaiyan

Neji is scared of Sasuke.

royale_with_cheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PunkMastaFlex said:

Using your logic, I'm attempting to substitute both Neji and Sasuke with A and Nagato yet you've never pointed that out for some reason earlier? You're attempting to straw man my statement by putting words into my mouth? Have I ever stated that Lee and Sasuke were equals? No you stated it right there in your own post right there. If I was actually attempting to substitute characters, you would have pointed it out earlier, not this late into exchanges of words.

You did equate Sasuke and Neji, with A and Nagato. My statement regarding Lee and Sasuke being equals was a sarcastic jibe at how you persist on comparing their speeds.

Sasuke had a running start before Itachi activated Amaterasu and he was able to move fast enough to evade Itachis' right eye's line of sight for two pages before the Amaterasu caught onto his wing. THEN he used the Oral Rebirth technique to rejuvenate.

There are two main factors that rule the, Itachi and Sasuke fight, out as being credible: Itachi never had any intentions of harming Sasuke, and Itachi’s illness. Take that into account, and I don’t see why you would quote that as a testament of Sasuke’s speed feat.

It grants near 360 degree vision for about 800 meters in Neji's case. 360 degrees is simpler than saying near 360. I'm well aware of what speedblitzing means. In Naruto however, the slower ninjas are capable of reacting and holding their own against faster ones. Notice how no one in Naruto has ever speedblitz to a degree that Superman can do Thor outside of plot reasons. I still have yet to see how Sasuke is so vastly superior to Neji in speed that he'd be able to blitz him despite the fact that both the former and the latter possessing a 4.5 in speed.

The first time Team Kakashi met up with Sasuke post-time skip (at one of Orichiamru’s hideout), he pretty much speedblitzed the entire team (Naruto, Sakura, Sai and Yamato). One moment he was on the ridge, the next, he had his sword drawn out, ready to strike Naruto down at point blank range.

I've read Invasion of Konoha arc long ago, but have you read the Current Ninja World War arc however? Where an immobile Nagato faced both RM Naruto and B with the help of Itachi. Chapter 547-552. Edo Nagato and Edo Itachi faced off against RM Naruto and B with Samehada (Itachi will soon aid them as well).

And if memory serves me, Nagato had all the powers of Pain in one body, hence the reason he was able to sprout arms in order to disable Bee. Yadayadayada.

Daredevil's radar sense is akin to Neji's Byakugan in terms of nearly 360 vision. Daredevil's radar sensereacts to an emission of electromagnetic energy a due to a mutation in his brain, reading the reverberations of the energy as a 360º, 3-D map of objectswhereas the Byakugan grants nearly 360 vision that extends 800 meters. In a sense, they're similar in just enough aspects to be compared and contrasted, the same can also be applied to Sharingan and the Spider-Sense.

And you don’t see the irony in this? You, who condoned me, for using Daredevil as an analogy to Neji.

I repeat, I'm not attempting to argue. The tone of my words alone depicts it. I know for a fact that Sasuke wins against Neji in taijutsu, I'm simply clarifying that Sasuke isn't fast enough to make Neji appear to be a fish out of water.

And I am saying he is fast enough to speedblitz Neji. I have been for, and you have been against, said statement. If this has not been an argument, then we have not been on earth.

I haven't seen them state that Sasuke speedblitzes Neji, I seen them posting several words stating that Sasuke would destroy Neji, which I fully agree upon given Sasuke's current feats. I happen to believe that however, Sasuke can't and couldn't speedblitz Neji.

And I happen to believe, that if this was put to a vote, the majority (including myself) would say otherwise.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Final Arrow

@Billy Batson said:

@Final Arrow:

give me your recipe
BB

You need 1oz of awesomeness and a spoon full of Pirate, mix that with some pre-packed cookie dough and BAM.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@royale_with_cheese:

You did equate Sasuke and Neji, with A and Nagato. My statement regarding Lee and Sasuke being equals was a sarcastic jibe at how you persist on comparing their speeds.

I used Nagato and A as an example as to why such an ocular jutsu would benefit Neji against Sasuke. Despite the former being obviously faster than the latter, the 360/nearly 360 field of vision renders that speed useless.

There are two main factors that rule the, Itachi and Sasuke fight, out as being credible: Itachi never had any intentions of harming Sasuke

Itachi had intentions of harming Sasuke, it's just that he took Sasuke's contingency plans into consideration such as the Oral Rebirth. Using the Amaterasu and purposely not following Sasuke's movements right from the beginning defeats the purpose of Itachi tagging Sasuke with it in the end anyways. Purposely degrading eyesight and stamina for no reason with nothing to be gained from this isn't exactly Itachi's game plan. Given Sasuke's speed however and the fact that he had a running start, it could be seen how he temporarily eluded the jutsu.

and Itachi’s illness. Take that into account, and I don’t see why you would quote that as a testament of Sasuke’s speed feat.

Despite Itachi's illness, his speed was still top notch. He completely out paced Kakashi in part one and he was still slightly faster than Sasuke during their clash. The illness makes his body move strangely, doesn't cause any damage to his Sharingan's abilities however. Zetsu reminisced and thought that Itachi should have been able to dodge some attacks of Sasuke correct? This implies that the illness had an effect on his speed. These flashbacks of Zetsu included the windmill shuriken and a wire attached to it. Itachi had seen that with his Sharingan but he couldn't evade it due to the illness. With the illness, his Sharingan wasn't at a somewhat detriment, it was his body.

The first time Team Kakashi met up with Sasuke post-time skip (at one of Orichiamru’s hideout), he pretty much speedblitzed the entire team (Naruto, Sakura, Sai and Yamato). One moment he was on the ridge, the next, he had his sword drawn out, ready to strike Naruto down at point blank range.

Keep in mind that Naruto, Sakura, and Yamato were worn out from what happened prior to this meeting. After Tenzo stepped aside for Naruto to engage Sasuke, Sasuke pretty much took advantage of the situation. Later on however, Tenzo stated he was about to get serious against Sasuke which implies he was holding back. Granted he isn't as proficient as Sasuke in taijutsu and the fact that he's a mid-long range fighter fighting at such close range is detrimental, but he was confident that he should be able to take on a fast Sharingan user at said range and despite the former's speed. If Tenzo had fought against Sasuke at said range without being somewhat ambushed, he should be able to hold his own and not have been taken out in such an embarrassing fashion so quickly.

And if memory serves me, Nagato had all the powers of Pain in one body, hence the reason he was able to sprout arms in order to disable Bee. Yadayadayada.

The fact that Nagato was able to react fast enough mentally was enough. Many ninjas in Naruto usually lack the physical speed to keep up, but they possess the reaction. Neji can utilize the Gentle Fist technique and his rotation to hold off Sasuke for brief periods, but I don't believe he could defeat Sasuke due to various factors such as Chidori, Katana, speed, and Sharingan.

And I am saying he is fast enough to speedblitz Neji. I have been for, and you have been against, said statement. If this has not been an argument, then we have not been on earth.

That can be seen as an argument yes, but it can also be seen as simply clarifying depending on word usage and tone. Such words can change the tone of the structure of the post that it can be viewed as other persuasive, comparing & contrasting, or liaison to that of an argument.

And I happen to believe, that if this was put to a vote, the majority (including myself) would say otherwise.

I would not take the words of those whom state Sasuke destroys Neji seriously, even depicting specificities such as the speed category. Many people whom have taken a liking to A and have stated that A would destroy her in battle believed he's physically stronger than Tsunade. The previous chapter disclosed that however as Madara stated that Tsunade is stronger than A and later on in the chapter, she did more damage to Susanoo than A + Onoki speed combo.

royale_with_cheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PunkMastaFlex:

I used Nagato and A as an example as to why such an ocular jutsu would benefit Neji against Sasuke. Despite the former being obviously faster than the latter, the 360/nearly 360 field of vision renders that speed useless.

All this would be true, assuming, had Nagato and A actually fought. On the other hand, Sage Mode Naruto did fight the six paths of pain, and although they have 360 degree vision, still had a hard time monitoring Naruto’s moves.

Itachi had intentions of harming Sasuke, it's just that he took Sasuke's contingency plans into consideration such as the Oral Rebirth. Using the Amaterasu and purposely not following Sasuke's movements right from the beginning defeats the purpose of Itachi tagging Sasuke with it in the end anyways. Purposely degrading eyesight and stamina for no reason with nothing to be gained from this isn't exactly Itachi's game plan. Given Sasuke's speed however and the fact that he had a running start, it could be seen how he temporarily eluded the jutsu.

And this is your testament to Sasuke’s speed, or correlation between the two dojustus; that is, the sharingan and byakugan?

Despite Itachi's illness, his speed was still top notch. He completely out paced Kakashi in part one and he was still slightly faster than Sasuke during their clash. The illness makes his body move strangely, doesn't cause any damage to his Sharingan's abilities however. Zetsu reminisced and thought that Itachi should have been able to dodge some attacks of Sasuke correct? This implies that the illness had an effect on his speed. These flashbacks of Zetsu included the windmill shuriken and a wire attached to it. Itachi had seen that with his Sharingan but he couldn't evade it due to the illness. With the illness, his Sharingan wasn't at a somewhat detriment, it was his body.

How can you compare Itachi in part one, to when he fought Sasuke in part two?. Itachi had planned to die at Sasuke’s hands, seeing as how he was at the terminal point, when engaging Sasuke in combat. Itachi was on the brink of death in his final battle, compared to when Kakashi fought him.

Keep in mind that Naruto, Sakura, and Yamato were worn out from what happened prior to this meeting. After Tenzo stepped aside for Naruto to engage Sasuke, Sasuke pretty much took advantage of the situation. Later on however, Tenzo stated he was about to get serious against Sasuke which implies he was holding back. Granted he isn't as proficient as Sasuke in taijutsu and the fact that he's a mid-long range fighter fighting at such close range is detrimental, but he was confident that he should be able to take on a fast Sharingan user at said range and despite the former's speed. If Tenzo had fought against Sasuke at said range without being somewhat ambushed, he should be able to hold his own and not have been taken out in such an embarrassing fashion so quickly.

The operative word being “were”, as in, there was a time lapse, that included Sakura healing everyone and team 7 (exclusive of Sai) getting some rest before being able to locate Sai. The whole point of the mission, was to capture Sasuke, as opposed to using lethal force. That said, the fact that none of them was actually able to capture Sasuke, or even lay a hand on him (serious or not) demonstrates the gap in skill (particularly speed) between him and team 7. Yamato was never confident in capturing Sasuke, as demonstrated when he underestimated Sasuke and tried to block the chodiri blade, instead of dodging it, at which point he remarked that “this guy is dangerous” (something along those lines), with a look of shock on his face.

The fact that Nagato was able to react fast enough mentally was enough. Many ninjas in Naruto usually lack the physical speed to keep up, but they possess the reaction. Neji can utilize the Gentle Fist technique and his rotation to hold off Sasuke for brief periods, but I don't believe he could defeat Sasuke due to various factors such as Chidori, Katana, speed, and Sharingan.

Yeah, but the difference between Nagato and Neji, in term of power and abilities is HUGE, for you to say that if Nagato could do this in such a scenario, than Neji could also pull off something similar. As I have said in previous posts, Nagato can sparingly use his bodies to react, as well as his assortment of rinnegan related abilities. I.e. push/pull, ninjustu absorption, etc.

That can be seen as an argument yes, but it can also be seen as simply clarifying depending on word usage and tone. Such words can change the tone of the structure of the post that it can be viewed as other persuasive, comparing & contrasting, or liaison to that of an argument.

This has been an argument, period. You and I don’t see eye to eye on this issue, and as a result, each party is trying to convince the other that their point of view is right. Hence, this is an argument.

I would not take the words of those whom state Sasuke destroys Neji seriously, even depicting specificities such as the speed category. Many people whom have taken a liking to A and have stated that A would destroy her in battle believed he's physically stronger than Tsunade. The previous chapter disclosed that however as Madara stated that Tsunade is stronger than A and later on in the chapter, she did more damage to Susanoo than A + Onoki speed combo.

Who said those are same people, who would agree that Sasuke would speed blitz Neji? Sasuke does destroy Neji, in every aspect. What’s to say that your word has more weight than those that say otherwise? If anything, you’re arguing a dud point.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By RoyalDivinity
All this would be true, assuming, had Nagato and A actually fought. On the other hand, Sage Mode Naruto did fight the six paths of pain, and although they have 360 degree vision, still had a hard time monitoring Naruto’s moves.

Nagato v. B, Itachi, and RM Naruto has come to past however, and all three of them are very fast in their own right.

How can you compare Itachi in part one, to when he fought Sasuke in part two?. Itachi had planned to die at Sasuke’s hands, seeing as how he was at the terminal point, when engaging Sasuke in combat. Itachi was on the brink of death in his final battle, compared to when Kakashi fought him.

Itachi at the beginning of his fight wasn't on his brink of death. He planned to die at the fight yes, and he did so by using the Mangekyo Sharingan. He indicated no signs of his illness for the duration of the fight before Susanoo. The illness did slow him down a bit, but his speed was still top notch.

The operative word being “were”, as in, there was a time lapse, that included Sakura healing everyone and team 7 (exclusive of Sai) getting some rest before being able to locate Sai. The whole point of the mission, was to capture Sasuke, as opposed to using lethal force. That said, the fact that none of them was actually able to capture Sasuke, or even lay a hand on him (serious or not) demonstrates the gap in skill (particularly speed) between him and team 7.

Yamato was never confident in capturing Sasuke, as demonstrated when he underestimated Sasuke and tried to block the chodiri blade, instead of dodging it, at which point he remarked that “this guy is dangerous” (something along those lines), with a look of shock on his face.

If Yamato wasn't confident, he wouldn't underestimate Sasuke no? Before Sasuke resorted to utilize his Chidori variants, Yamato was confident that he could take Sasuke on despite taking notice of the latter's speed. He simply remarked "He's fast". In addition to this, he stated Sasuke was dangerous right after he made a comment about his eyes when he was about to attack Sakura, not after he incorrectly blocked the Chidori katana. I repeat what I've stated, Tenzo is all that great in taijutsu and judging from the area that Sasuke fought team seven, it was much too close for him to have any advantage against Sasuke.

Yeah, but the difference between Nagato and Neji, in term of power and abilities is HUGE

I've been using Nagato as an example pertaining to vision, not powers and abilities.

for you to say that if Nagato could do this in such a scenario, than Neji could also pull off something similar. As I have said in previous posts, Nagato can sparingly use his bodies to react, as well as his assortment of rinnegan related abilities. I.e. push/pull, ninjustu absorption, etc.

The Nagato I was using was Nagato, not the six paths of Pain. I let the datebook numbers slide for the sake of simply clarifying yet you deliberately ignored the similar stats in speed of both Sasuke and Neji and persisted upon stating that Sasuke speed blitzes Neji due to feats. Using said feats, an Immobile Nagato could not have been able to react to someone whom is as fast/faster than A if he'd never engage RM Naruto, B, and Itachi in combat despite his lack of movement. I stated earlier that a ninjas synapses fire off faster in their brain before the electrical impulses actually allow their body to respond no? Itachi could not have physically evaded Kirin but he had the reaction to throw up Susanoo after Kirin was shot off, Nagato could not physically be anywhere close to B due to his immobile legs and he hasn't any feats that suggests he's as fast as B yet with the Rinnegan (He was fighting as one body by the way, he simply just summoned summonings around the field to cover his blind spots), he was able to fend off against not just B, but RM Naruto as well. If we restricted everything to solely feats, Rock Lee in his gated form would be able to defeat Old Man Sarutobi, Kakashi, and base Jiraiya. Neji may not have the physical speed to keep up with Sasuke's movement speed, but he certainly possesses the mental reaction to use his Gentle Fist technique through any point of his body if he sees Sasuke coming to close to hold his own.

This has been an argument, period. You and I don’t see eye to eye on this issue, and as a result, each party is trying to convince the other that their point of view is right. Hence, this is an argument.

An argument in your eyes yes, but not to me. You're obviously arguing with me, but I'm not utilizing the correct words nor methods to make my side an argument. I'm not trying to convince you that what I see is correct, I'm clarifying that Neji can and will be able to fight against Sasuke in taijutsu for extended periods of time. Is Sasuke going to magically blitz Neji with speed that he's tied to Neji with in the Databooks, written by Kishimoto himself. The last Akatsuki recorded in stated Databook was Hidan and Kakuzu, the former possesses a speed of 3.5 yet he was able to fight off against Kakashi for a great while, someone whom had kept up against Itachi in part two and possesses a 4.5 in speed, just like Sasuke. Neji possesses a 4.5 in speed which implies that he can move as fast as Sasuke theoretically, and since our posts are based on speculation, this point isn't moot.

Who said those are same people, who would agree that Sasuke would speed blitz Neji? Sasuke does destroy Neji, in every aspect. What’s to say that your word has more weight than those that say otherwise?

Why are you attempting to put words into my mouth yet the originally came from yours? I've provided examples of why Sasuke doesn't speed blitz Neji, I've provided explanations and used the data book to quantify the speeds of the former and the latter, and I've stated that Sasuke should win in the end still yet you persist to a futile attempt to convince me that Sasuke destroys Neji even in taijutsu due to magical speed that he doesn't have? Kishimoto certainly didn't think that their speed difference is so vast otherwise, he wouldn't have ranked them both as 4.5. It isn't as simple as speed blitz and dead. Many users have thought that A could have defeated the Six paths of Pain when they first seen his speed, yet a lone immobile Nagato proved that speed is useless against 360 degrees of vision. Sasuke isn't speed blitzing Neji as much as you might like to think.