Sasuke.  

CODYSF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By CODYSF
Superman will send them two characters back to animevice where they belong.
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By RoyalDivinity

Sasuke stomps.

@CODYSF said:

Comicvine allows the battle of Anime characters so no need to post such a thing.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jeanroygrant

@CODYSF said:

LOL and Sasuke wins.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Sherlock

Personally i always thought that Neji would be the one to take this battle.

AnimeVice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By AnimeVice
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@Sherlock said:

Not against current Sasuke. Heck not even against the first appearance of Sasuke in part two.

CODYSF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By CODYSF

@PunkMastaFlex:

Ok then Superman sends them back to Animevice Goku blow them up with one finger the end lol just JK

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By RoyalDivinity
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Sherlock
@PunkMastaFlex said:

@Sherlock said:

Not against current Sasuke. Heck not even against the first appearance of Sasuke in part two.

Im ashamed to say i havnt read any Naruto in a while so i dont know what current Susukes level is,Though it always seemed to be the the Byakugan would have an advantage over the Sharingan.....Maybe not the Mangekyo Sharingan though i may have to rethink this actually.Dam me for proving myself wrong mid post!
acer1_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By acer1_

Sasuke pretty much stomps

KungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By KungFu

@Sherlock said:

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@Sherlock said:

Im ashamed to say i havnt read any Naruto in a while so i dont know what current Susukes level is,Though it always seemed to be the the Byakugan would have an advantage over the Sharingan.....Maybe not the Mangekyo Sharingan though i may have to rethink this actually.Dam me for proving myself wrong mid post!

Does the Byakugan have stages like the Sharingan?

acer1_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By acer1_
@KungFu said:

@Sherlock said:

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@Sherlock said:

Nope
KungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By KungFu

@Acer. said:

@KungFu said:

@Sherlock said:

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@Sherlock said:

Nope

That sucks. What's to determine their potential then?

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

A full potential Sasuke destroys Neji...even a half potential Sasuke destroys Neji

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Sherlock
@KungFu said:

@Acer. said:

@KungFu said:

@Sherlock said:

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@Sherlock said:

Nope

The Best Neji has ever been is about as high as Byakugan can get 
@The Stegman said:
A full potential Sasuke destroys Neji...even a half potential Sasuke destroys Neji
Half would be around the Chunin exams.Honestly Neji would beat him at that point in time
acer1_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By acer1_
@Sherlock said:
@KungFu said:

@Acer. said:

@KungFu said:

@Sherlock said:

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@Sherlock said:

Nope

@The Stegman said:
Half would be around the Chunin exams.Honestly Neji would beat him at that point in time
Actually at this point half would probably be Sasuke during his fight with Itachi.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Sherlock
@Acer.: My appologies.Half from where i left off would be around that point.Which Fight with Itachi are you refering BTW?
This has got me amped now i think im going to get all the Narutos iv missed
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@Acer.@Sherlock:  

@Sherlock  said: 

@KungFu said: 

@Acer. said:

@KungFu said:

@Sherlock said:

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@Sherlock said:

Nope

@The Stegman said: 
Actually at this point half would probably be Sasuke during his fight with Itachi. 

This is correct, half would be Sasuke right before he got the Mangekyo, and later, eternal Mangekyo sharingan, even at that point he was proficient enough to beat an Akatsuki member single handed (granted he had the curse seal) as well as cast powerful genjutsu, as for Chunin Sasuke vs Neji..that would actually be a great battle, much closer than this one.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Sherlock
@The Stegman: I agree that would be pretty epic
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@Sherlock: *goes to Animevice to make it*
acer1_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By acer1_

It's kinda unfortunate Neji hasn't really been shown in part 2, afterall he is hailed as a genius.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Sherlock
@The Stegman: If this were the Ledger i would exalt you!
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@Sherlock said:

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@Sherlock said:

Current Sasuke is considerably faster than Neji but not enough to completely blitz him due to the range of Nejis' Byakugan. It's still enough to outmaneuver Neji and evade his gentle fist while landing a successful Chidori to the head or a well timed Katana slash.

Sasuke's speed in part one was as fast as Rock Lee without his weights:

Lee without his weights:

In part one, Kakashi whom is much faster than both Sasuke and Lee was completely outpaced by Itachi. In part two, Sasuke was able to keep up with Itachi's immense speed.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@Sherlock said:

@Acer.: My appologies.Half from where i left off would be around that point.Which Fight with Itachi are you refering BTW? This has got me amped now i think im going to get all the Narutos iv missed

Avatar image for royale_with_cheese
royale_with_cheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@Sherlock said:

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@Sherlock said:

Current Sasuke is considerably faster than Neji but not enough to completely blitz him due to the range of Nejis' Byakugan. It's still enough to outmaneuver Neji and evade his gentle fist while landing a successful Chidori to the head or a well timed Katana slash.

You contradicted yourself lol.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@Acer.: Neji is still my favorite character in Naruto, I'm so mad he's (along with most characters) have been nearly ignored to give more attention to Naruto and Sasuke and the kages
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@royale_with_cheese said:

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@Sherlock said:

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@Sherlock said:

Not at all. I stated that he cannot blitz Neji completely. Similar to the Kakashi v. Zabuza fight. Zabuza is able to hold his own but he's still not nearly as fast as Kakashi, whom blitzed Zabuza twice.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@Sherlock: You've also missed Naruto gaining complete (or nearly complete) control over the Nine tails 

acer1_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By acer1_
@Sherlock said:
@Acer.: My appologies.Half from where i left off would be around that point.Which Fight with Itachi are you refering BTW? This has got me amped now i think im going to get all the Narutos iv missed
Their final battle.  
royale_with_cheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@Sherlock said:

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@Sherlock said:

Not at all. I stated that he cannot blitz Neji completely. Similar to the Kakashi v. Zabuza fight. Zabuza is able to hold his own but he's still not nearly as fast as Kakashi, whom blitzed Zabuza twice.

Well if Neji can't lay a finger on Sasuke (due to his speed), then I would consider that blitzing in Naruto.

KungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By KungFu

How can Sasuke get passed Neji's ultimate defense?

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@KungFu: I wouldn't call it an ''ultimate'' defense, they say it's better than Gaara's..but it's really not, as seen in Neji's fight with Kidomaru, there are many ways around it, all you have to do is throw his momentum off.
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@Sherlock said:

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@Sherlock said:

Well if Neji can't lay a finger on Sasuke (due to his speed), then I would consider that blitzing in Naruto.

It's not the fact that Neji can't tag Sasuke, it's more to due with Neji's Gentle fist technique and his eight triagrams rotation. With the Byakugan, he can see Sasuke's attacks coming from a mile away and will have enough time to create a taijutsu counter to hold him off. Refer to the relationship of Lee and Neji for example. Lee is obviously the faster one, but Neji is the superior one due to his Gentle fist technique. Sasuke will be able to bypass the defense eventually due to superior speed and vast repertoire of ninjutsus.

@KungFu said:

Superior speed, Sharingan genjutsu, Kirin.

acer1_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By acer1_
@KungFu said:

He summons susanoo and shows Neji the real ultimate defense.
royale_with_cheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PunkMastaFlex said:

It's not the fact that Neji can't tag Sasuke, it's more to due with Neji's Gentle fist technique and his eight triagrams rotation. With the Byakugan, he can see Sasuke's attacks coming from a mile away and will have enough time to create a taijutsu counter to hold him off. Refer to the relationship of Lee and Neji for example. Lee is obviously the faster one, but Neji is the superior one due to his Gentle fist technique. Sasuke will be able to bypass the defense eventually due to superior speed and vast repertoire of ninjutsus.

See, there's where it doesn't make sense. First of, we're talking about current Sasuke who is leagues above everyone else (excluding current Naruto), hence the reason comparing a similar relationship between Lee and Neji, to that of Neji and Sasuke seems rather redundant. Just because Neji can see where an attack is coming from, doesn't mean he can dodge it (e.g. his fight with Kidomaru). Sasuke's Susanoo, fires chakra arrows so fast that it's almost impossible to dodge, i.e. Kakashi had to use kamui to absorb the attack. Furthermore, I doubt Neji has the reaction time to counter current Sasuke; he'll just see him as a blurred out chakra vessel.

acer1_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By acer1_

@PunkMastaFlex said:

Sasuke who is leagues above everyone else (excluding current Naruto), 

I would also add Tobi and Edo tensei Madara to that list
royale_with_cheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Acer.: They're both on another tier, hence I didn't include them

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@royale_with_cheese: See, there's where it doesn't make sense. First of, we're talking about current Sasuke who is leagues above everyone else excluding current Naruto.

And excluding Itachi, Tobi, Madara, Hashirama, Minato, Kakashi via Kamui, Gai via Gates, Nindaime Mizukage, and Muu.

Just because Neji can see where an attack is coming from, doesn't mean he can dodge it (e.g. his fight with Kidomaru).

He doesn't dodge it because he can't. He can counter an attack from close combat however by utilizing the Gentle fist and the Rotation. Nagato proves this statement wrong by the way.

Sasuke's Susanoo, fires chakra arrows so fast that it's almost impossible to dodge, i.e. Kakashi had to use kamui to absorb the attack.

I wasn't using Sasuke with the Eternal Mangekyo, I was using Sharingan Sasuke.

Furthermore, I doubt Neji has the reaction time to counter current Sasuke; he'll just see him as a blurred out chakra vessel.

Chakra isn't blurred. In Dragon Ball Z during the Saiyan sage in the fight against Nappa, the fight was so fast that it was nearly invisible to the Z-Fighters' eyes so instead, they sense the energy and could see clearly that way. In Naruto, Naruto utilize the Kuwama Kumite (Frog's Kata) to evade Sandaime Raikage at the last moment and Muu whom was a sensor, evaded KM Naruto for quite a some time. Neji wouldn't be able to see him as a blurred out chakra because it can't be blurred out. Kakashi could react to Sasuke's Susanoo arrow but not physically, Itachi can react to Kirin but not physically, and the paths of Pain were able to evade Fuuton: Rasenshuriken due to shared vision. a non-mobile Nagato was able to react to Killer B and KM Naruto due to the shared vision of the Rinnegan.

KungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By KungFu

@Acer. said:

@KungFu said:

Lol, sure summoning slow ass susanoo comes with a cost though. HP!!! Summon him as he might, All Neji has to do is run for a while behind some trees and regain his strength while Susanoo continues draining the life force of Sasuke.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Sasuke stomps. I think a good match would be limiting him to regular Sharingan,

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@KungFu said:

@Acer. said:

@KungFu said:

Lol, sure summoning slow ass susanoo comes with a cost though. HP!!! Summon him as he might, All Neji has to do is run for a while behind some trees and regain his strength while Susanoo continues draining the life force of Sasuke.

Susanoo shoots overpowered arrows.

royale_with_cheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PunkMastaFlex said:

Chakra isn't blurred. In Dragon Ball Z during the Saiyan sage in the fight against Nappa, the fight was so fast that it was nearly invisible to the Z-Fighters' eyes so instead, they sense the energy and could see clearly that way.In Naruto, Naruto utilize the Kuwama Kumite (Frog's Kata) to evade Sandaime Raikage at the last moment and Muu whom was a sensor, evaded KM Naruto for quite a some time

Energy is a different concept between the two anime. DBZ you have ki and sensing it is a standard ability among fighters. In Naruto you have chakra which can be sensed by some, but not all.

Neji wouldn't be able to see him as a blurred out chakra because it can't be blurred out.

Says who? The byakugan views people as chakra vessels (chakra nodes, chakra flow, etc). If Sasuke is moving too fast for the eye to catch up, then I would imagine that, this would be the case.

Kakashi could react to Sasuke's Susanoo arrow but not physically, Itachi can react to Kirin but not physically, and the paths of Pain were able to evade Fuuton: Rasenshuriken due to shared vision. a non-mobile Nagato was able to react to Killer B and KM Naruto due to the shared vision of the Rinnegan.

Your point?

KungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By KungFu

@drgnx said:

@KungFu said:

@Acer. said:

@KungFu said:

Susanoo shoots overpowered arrows.

Yes, he shoots powerful arrows but source of the power is through the user's own chakura and life force meaning that if Susanoo keeps on missing is going to tax off Sasuke's HP.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@KungFu said:

@Acer. said:

@KungFu said:

Sasuke hasn't shown any stamina issue ever since he obtained the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan when he utilizes Susanoo or Enton now.

@royale_with_cheese:

Says who? The byakugan views people as chakra vessels (chakra nodes, chakra flow, etc). If Sasuke is moving too fast for the eye to catch up, then I would imagine that, this would be the case.

I used energy sensing in Dragon Ball Z as an example since it's liaison in some way to the Byakugan. My point is if slow ninjas such as an immobile Nagato is capable of reacting to Killer B and KM Naruto with shared vision, Neji with the Byakugan wouldn't be completely outpaced by Sasuke. Sasuke was completely out sped by A when he went into an enhanced level of the Raiton armor. If an immobile Nagato was fighting that same opponent with his shared vision, he wouldn't be outpaced by A even if he can't move. Chakra sensing is similar to the Byakugan anyways, and it allowed Muu to evade KM Naruto to an extent. The reason ninjas are blitzed by others is because they move so fast, they run around the opponent's sense of sight. That's the advantage of speed in Naruto. This concept doesn't work for a majority of shinobis however due to a technique such as the Rinnegan shared vision and chakra sensing. The Byakugan is liaison to both abilities to an extent. That's more than enough to state that Neji is capable of keeping up with Sasuke.

royale_with_cheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PunkMastaFlex said:

I used energy sensing in Dragon Ball Z as an example since it's liaison in some way to the Byakugan. My point is if slow ninjas such as an immobile Nagato is capable of reacting to Killer B and KM Naruto with shared vision, Neji with the Byakugan wouldn't be completely outpaced by Sasuke. Sasuke was completely out sped by A when he went into an enhanced level of the Raiton armor. If an immobile Nagato was fighting that same opponent with his shared vision, he wouldn't be outpaced by A even if he can't move. Chakra sensing is similar to the Byakugan anyways, and it allowed Muu to evade KM Naruto to an extent. The reason ninjas are blitzed by others is because they move so fast, they run around the opponent's sense of sight. That's the advantage of speed in Naruto. This concept doesn't work for a majority of shinobis however due to a technique such as the Rinnegan shared vision and chakra sensing. The Byakugan is liaison to both abilities to an extent. That's more than enough to state that Neji is capable of keeping up with Sasuke.

First of, the statement in bold is a complete assumption. I can certainly see where you're coming from, but I think you're over exaggerating how the byakugan really works. The byakugan grants the user three primary abilities; these are are:

• A field of vision that is almost 360 degrees
  • Telescopic vision, and to a certain extent, a form of x-ray vision (see past/through objects)
  • The ability to see the chakra flow, nodes, etc within people

The difference between Pain's shared vision and the byakugan, is that there are six individuals (with different abilities) monitoring the battle. They actually have 360 degree vision, as opposed to the byakugan, and usually act accordingly when one them are attacked. In the case of Neji, there is only one individual. In the the event that Pain had fought A (the Raikage), the result would have been as similar as it was when A fought Sasuke. As for your assumption; there's a BIG difference between Nagato fighting a Sage Mode Naruto and the Raikage. When Naruto fought Pain, the title of the "fastest ninja alive" was one that was undisputed, and that belonged to A. Pain was pressed to keep up with Sage Mode Naruto, even with his six paths of pain, and even then, Naruto was unsuccessful in defeating him. Your next point, of chakra sensing being similar to the byakugan, has yet to have any correlations between the two techniques for it to be a valid point. Muu is an actual sensor-type ninja (a form of sixth sense that tracks chakra signatures), whereas the byakugan abilities are shown as above (they see chakra). Sasuke is just leagues above all of his previous classmates (save Naruto).

Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Grand Ninja

@PunkMastaFlex said:

First of, the statement in bold is a complete assumption. I can certainly see where you're coming from, but I think you're over exaggerating how the byakugan really works. The byakugan grants the user three primary abilities; these are are:

• Telescopic vision, and to a certain extent, a form of x-ray vision (see past/through objects)

The difference between Pain's shared vision and the byakugan, is that there are six individuals (with different abilities) monitoring the battle. They actually have 360 degree vision, as opposed to the byakugan, and usually act accordingly when one them are attacked. In the case of Neji, there is only one individual. In the the event that Pain had fought A (the Raikage), the result would have been as similar as it was when A fought Sasuke. As for your assumption; there's a BIG difference between Nagato fighting a Sage Mode Naruto and the Raikage. When Naruto fought Pain, the title of the "fastest ninja alive" was one that was undisputed, and that belonged to A. Pain was pressed to keep up with Sage Mode Naruto, even with his six paths of pain, and even then, Naruto was unsuccessful in defeating him. Your next point, of chakra sensing being similar to the byakugan, has yet to have any correlations between the two techniques for it to be a valid point. Muu is an actual sensor-type ninja (a form of sixth sense that tracks chakra signatures), whereas the byakugan abilities are shown as above (they see chakra). Sasuke is just leagues above all of his previous classmates (save Naruto).

Nagato doesn't have 360 vision, he uses the pains as a means of 3rd person viewing. All the pains use 3rd person vision supporting each other which is why together it's hard to fight them. Nagato (and not the 6 Paths) is also able to see from a birds eye perspective.

Anyway, Sasuke's speed surpasses Neji, but attacking Neji up front isn't the best solution for a Sasuke that in the OP rules say that he doesn't he the curse seal. So regardless the speed when Neji does the rotation, Sasuke isn't getting through with direct assaults. However, Sasuke is a genius Ninjitsu expert unlike Neji. With tools and his speed and tricks, He can somehow get passed Neji's rotation at a distance. If this is 3 star Sharingan, Neji would have a much better advantage, but using the Mangyeko is a whole different field of play. Neji would be no match for Mangyeko's raw power.

royale_with_cheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Grand Ninja said:

@PunkMastaFlex said:

Nagato doesn't have 360 vision, he uses the pains as a means of 3rd person viewing. All the pains use 3rd person vision supporting each other which is why together it's hard to fight them. Nagato (and not the 6 Paths) is also able to see from a birds eye perspective.

Anyway, Sasuke's speed surpasses Neji, but attacking Neji up front isn't the best solution for a Sasuke that in the OP rules say that he doesn't he the curse seal. So regardless the speed when Neji does the rotation, Sasuke isn't getting through with direct assaults. However, Sasuke is a genius Ninjitsu expert unlike Neji. With tools and his speed and tricks, He can somehow get passed Neji's rotation at a distance. If this is 3 star Sharingan, Neji would have a much better advantage, but using the Mangyeko is a whole different field of play. Neji would be no match for Mangyeko's raw power.

Actually, Nagato does have 360 degrees with the six paths of pain (i.e. if they were here to huddle together in a cirlce, with their backs against each other). They essentially act as security cameras. Nagato does not have a birds-eye view unless one of the Path's has a birds eye view of the area. Sasuke without the cursed seal, is basically current Sasuke, who could just attack Neji directly by using his susanoo to punch him in the face or something.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@royale_with_cheese:

You pretty much just described what I was stating all this time.

I never stated anything about the Mangekyo did I? I excluded it while I was stating how facing Neji in a taijutsu battle would be fatal for Sasuke and isn't worth the risk. You happened to agree with me on this aspect by the way. I never stated anything about Ninjutsu, weapons, genjutsu, nor the Mangekyo.

EDIT: Woops wrong user ^

Anywho:

The difference between Pain's shared vision and the byakugan, is that there are six individuals (with different abilities) monitoring the battle. They actually have 360 degree vision, as opposed to the byakugan, and usually act accordingly when one them are attacked. In the case of Neji, there is only one individual.

Doesn't matter, the Byakugan nearly grants 360 degree vision and thus, Neji can see for miles around excluding his blind spot. In the Naruto series, speedblitzes occur usually when a ninja A evades Ninja B's sight. The former then possesses the advantage to a blitz since they lost sight of the latter.

In the the event that Pain had fought A (the Raikage), the result would have been as similar as it was when A fought Sasuke.

A losing an arm and nearly a leg? If Gaara hadn't intervened in that fight, A would have walked out severely crippled whereas Sasuke would walk out after being a bit pooped out but with no serious injuries. Let's look at it from this point of view, if Sasuke is equipped with the Byakugan powers, would he not be able to see A?

As for your assumption; there's a BIG difference between Nagato fighting a Sage Mode Naruto and the Raikage. When Naruto fought Pain, the title of the "fastest ninja alive" was one that was undisputed, and that belonged to A. Pain was pressed to keep up with Sage Mode Naruto, even with his six paths of pain, and even then, Naruto was unsuccessful in defeating him.

Baseless statements are baseless statements. Naruto is now the fastest ninja alive after he evaded A's maximum speed in his controlled fox form. When fighting against Madara, the Mizukage Mei used the Hidden Mist technique to obscure the Rinnegan's field of vision despite possessing the knowledge that A is the fastest shinobi (She doesn't know of Naruto and A encounter). A has evaded Sasuke's point blank ranged Amaterasu due to the combination of Raiton armor and the Body Flicker (For crying out loud, Sasuke evaded this from Itachi for a while as well) and Naruto has blitzed Asura path; whom was very fast in his own right and was further assisted with the shared vision from the Rinnegan, from some hundreds of meters away in mid sentence WHILE Asura nearly blitzed Tsunade.

http://www.mangareader.net/93-435-15/naruto/chapter-430.html

http://www.mangareader.net/93-435-16/naruto/chapter-430.html

Before A even utilized the Body Flicker in addition to him pumping more chakra into his Raiton Armor, his speed WASN'T impressive at all in the slightest. Sasuke was able to move as fast as him, Suigetsu and Jugo were able to move fast enough to react to him and Darui, regular Killer B was able to move and react towards him. None of said ninjas are as fast as Sage Naruto. Sage Naruto also possesses another impressive reaction feat, reacting to A's father the Sandaime Raikage:

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/555/13

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/555/14

Though maybe not of the exact same speed, but A's father is still stated to be very fast by Naruto after reminiscing his encounter with A prior to this fight. Speed is incredibly overrated in Naruto. Muu can react to controlled Fox form Naruto, many ninjas such as Suigetsu have reacted to Raikage's speed before he pumped more chakra into it, and so on.

Your next point, of chakra sensing being similar to the byakugan, has yet to have any correlations between the two techniques for it to be a valid point. Muu is an actual sensor-type ninja (a form of sixth sense that tracks chakra signatures), whereas the byakugan abilities are shown as above (they see chakra).

Methods may be a tad bit different, results are still the same.