#1 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

Who will win?

#2 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Neji. The Gentle Hand Technique is wicked powerful. Plus, they're eyes can see a person's chakra points.

#4 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm posting so you can post again.

#5 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

Dn it. it didn't work it usually works

#6 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

From where?

#7 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

thanks. I have a question how in the hl do you post pictures.

#8 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

kakashi or naruto

#9 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman 2099 says:

"kakashi or naruto"

No. Neji.

#10 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Spiderman 2099 says:
"kakashi or naruto"
No. Neji."

kakashi can use the sharigan to keep away from neji and naruto can use the kyuubi chaka even though his chakra points are blocked

#11 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

from anywhere

#12 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

oh and Naruto beat Neji

#13 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman 2099 says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Spiderman 2099 says:
"kakashi or naruto"
No. Neji."
kakashi can use the sharigan to keep away from neji and naruto can use the kyuubi chaka even though his chakra points are blocked"

I don't care Naruto loses. The other three gang up on him and beat him then focus on each other. Naruto sucks.

I don't care if he beat Neji, NEji could beat him.

The way everyone makes it, NAruto can't be beaten!

#14 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Spiderman 2099 says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Spiderman 2099 says:
"kakashi or naruto"
No. Neji."
kakashi can use the sharigan to keep away from neji and naruto can use the kyuubi chaka even though his chakra points are blocked"
I don't care Naruto loses. The other three gang up on him and beat him then focus on each other. Naruto sucks. I don't care if he beat Neji, NEji could beat him. The way everyone makes it, NAruto can't be beaten!"

thats not true he can be beaten he has lost alot of times and why don't you like him

#15 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

He can be beaten he can beat Neji since he has the nine tail foxe's chakra

#16 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman 2099 says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Spiderman 2099 says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Spiderman 2099 says:
"kakashi or naruto"
No. Neji."
I don't care Naruto loses. The other three gang up on him and beat him then focus on each other. Naruto sucks. I don't care if he beat Neji, NEji could beat him. The way everyone makes it, NAruto can't be beaten!"
thats not true he can be beaten he has lost alot of times and why don't you like him"

Because, everyone who's more experienced and more powerful then him always loses. I lost it at Kiba, and when NEji lost to him as well as Gaara I was psed. He only wins because of the stupid ninetailed foz. If it wasn't for the fox, Naruto would be dead.

#17 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Spiderman 2099 says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Spiderman 2099 says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Spiderman 2099 says:
"kakashi or naruto"
No. Neji."
thats not true he can be beaten he has lost alot of times and why don't you like him"
Because, everyone who's more experienced and more powerful then him always loses. I lost it at Kiba, and when NEji lost to him as well as Gaara I was p**sed. He only wins because of the stupid ninetailed foz. If it wasn't for the fox, Naruto would be dead."

the fox is cool the fox is like neji byukgan (can't spell it) or sasuke sharigan he had since the day he was born and if it wasn't for neji byukgan he would lose all the time same with sasuke

#18 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

WHAT!? You're saying if it wasn't for Neji, Naruto would lose? You're saying Neji helps him win!?

The fox sucks, it's not his real chakra. It's like cheating.

#19 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Spiderman 2099 says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Spiderman 2099 says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Spiderman 2099 says:
"kakashi or naruto"
No. Neji."
Because, everyone who's more experienced and more powerful then him always loses. I lost it at Kiba, and when NEji lost to him as well as Gaara I was p**sed. He only wins because of the stupid ninetailed foz. If it wasn't for the fox, Naruto would be dead."

the fox is cool the fox is like neji byukgan (can't spell it) or sasuke sharigan he had since the day he was born and if it wasn't for neji byukgan he would lose all the time same with sasuke

#20 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

You just said the same thing over again.

#21 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"You just said the same thing over again."

what thing

#22 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman 2099 says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"You just said the same thing over again."
what thing"

Your post smart one.

#23 Posted by power kid (898 posts) - - Show Bio

Kakashi

#24 Posted by Boken (7757 posts) - - Show Bio

neji hands down. hit a couple of chakra points do a couple of rotations and there down. plus he basically has eyes on the back of his head.

#25 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Boken says:

"neji hands down. hit a couple of chakra points do a couple of rotations and there down. plus he basically has eyes on the back of his head."

That's what I sai, but nooooooo Naruto ues the Kuubi Chakra. What if Neji blocks that one too, hmmm?

#26 Posted by power kid (898 posts) - - Show Bio

Boken says:

"neji hands down. hit a couple of chakra points do a couple of rotations and there down. plus he basically has eyes on the back of his head."

not if he cant catch them

#27 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Boken says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Boken says:
That's what I sai, but nooooooo Naruto ues the Kuubi Chakra. What if Neji blocks that one too, hmmm?"
yo have to remember that ther not all ganging up ofn neji. so naruto will be waisting that chakra on kakashi or sauske while neji comes from behind hits four or five chakra points and a rotation narutos done. now he worries about the other two"

sorry but the kyuubi chakra is unlimited

#28 Posted by Boken (7757 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Boken says:
That's what I sai, but nooooooo Naruto ues the Kuubi Chakra. What if Neji blocks that one too, hmmm?"

yo have to remember that ther not all ganging up ofn neji. so naruto will be waisting that chakra on kakashi or sauske while neji comes from behind hits four or five chakra points and a rotation narutos done. now he worries about the other two

#29 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6476 posts) - - Show Bio

I say the Hulk or Gambit wins.

#30 Posted by power kid (898 posts) - - Show Bio

naruto has a chakra shield

#31 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Zaraki Ichigo says:

"I say the Hulk or Gambit wins."

Gambit comes in and kills them all lmao

#32 Posted by Admiral Kaisou (19 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Sasuke
  2. Naruto
  3. Kakashi
  4. Neji
#33 Posted by Admiral Kaisou (19 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thanos1992 said:
" @Admiral Kaisou said:
"
  1. Sasuke
  2. Naruto
  3. Kakashi
  4. Neji
"
YUP "
The fight between Sasuke and naruto will be badass though. 

At first i was gonna say Neji if they were fighting out of character lol
#34 Posted by Admiral Kaisou (19 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thanos1992 said:
" @Admiral Kaisou said:
" @Thanos1992 said:
" @Admiral Kaisou said:
"
  1. Sasuke
  2. Naruto
  3. Kakashi
  4. Neji
"
YUP "
The fight between Sasuke and naruto will be badass though.   At first i was gonna say Neji if they were fighting out of character lol "
yea probably naruto gonna become new hokage and it be his job to stop sasuke  Sage mode vs Magekyou sharingan awasome fight "
I dont think naruto will ever become hokage...At least i hope he doesen't
#35 Posted by Admiral Kaisou (19 posts) - - Show Bio

Or the 4th scenario. Sasuke see's the error of his ways and helps Naruto beat the final villain :p

Sasuke would be a terrible hokage. Naruto would make a great one but he would make a better teacher. Danzo is a good hokage despite being corrupt, but Kakashi would make the best out of everyone currently. Though Shikaku would make a good one

#36 Posted by Admiral Kaisou (19 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thanos1992 said:
" @Admiral Kaisou said:
" Or the 4th scenario. Sasuke see's the error of his ways and helps Naruto beat the final villain :p  Sasuke would be a terrible hokage. Naruto would make a great one but he would make a better teacher. Danzo is a good hokage despite being corrupt, but Kakashi would make the best out of everyone currently. Though Shikaku would make a good one "
the fourth senario would be nice it most likely be Naruto and sasuke vs madara or (i doubt but make danzo) "
I would rather see orochimaru return as the final villain
#37 Posted by Admiral Kaisou (19 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thanos1992 said:
" @Admiral Kaisou said:
" @Thanos1992 said:
" @Admiral Kaisou said:
" Or the 4th scenario. Sasuke see's the error of his ways and helps Naruto beat the final villain :p  Sasuke would be a terrible hokage. Naruto would make a great one but he would make a better teacher. Danzo is a good hokage despite being corrupt, but Kakashi would make the best out of everyone currently. Though Shikaku would make a good one "
the fourth senario would be nice it most likely be Naruto and sasuke vs madara or (i doubt but make danzo) "
I would rather see orochimaru return as the final villain "
why? also theres a couple of lose strings that havent been tied into the story  like madara final plan is whats kabuto doing is orochimaru really dead or does he have something up his sleeve "
Imo he's the best most interesting villain in the entire series

Kabuto is probally planning, and orochimaru is still alive. He's jut been sealed away.
#38 Posted by JThree47693 (2538 posts) - - Show Bio

Kakashi.
#39 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio

Assuming this isn't their current versions(Since its a year old xD) 

Kakshi, landslide win against these genin.
#40 Posted by Starrk (549 posts) - - Show Bio

I think we should be using current versions now...But thats just me.

Naruto and Sasuke have surpassed Kakashi

#41 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio
@Admiral Kaisou said:
" @Thanos1992 said:
" @Admiral Kaisou said:
" @Thanos1992 said:
" @Admiral Kaisou said:
why? also theres a couple of lose strings that havent been tied into the story  like madara final plan is whats kabuto doing is orochimaru really dead or does he have something up his sleeve "
Imo he's the best most interesting villain in the entire series  Kabuto is probally planning, and orochimaru is still alive. He's jut been sealed away. "

Orochimaru is allive in Kabuto body. his taking control of Kabuto's body. 

As for the fight at hand i am with Naruto (if he actualy whants to win and not only save Sasuke ...)
#42 Posted by Starrk (549 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xan said:
" @Admiral Kaisou said:
" @Thanos1992 said:
" @Admiral Kaisou said:
" @Thanos1992 said:
" @Admiral Kaisou said:
Imo he's the best most interesting villain in the entire series  Kabuto is probally planning, and orochimaru is still alive. He's jut been sealed away. "
Orochimaru is allive in Kabuto body. his taking control of Kabuto's body.  As for the fight at hand i am with Naruto (if he actualy whants to win and not only save Sasuke ...) "
Yup. Imagine how much of his cells have taking over now. Unless kabuto has found a way to supress them but i doubt he would want that.
#43 Posted by Alexman113 (487 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Naruto probably stomps this. Sage mode is crazy powerful.

#44 Posted by Torpor (275 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto would beat all three of them at current levels.  Sasuke is no match for him and hiding behind his doll won't save him from a clone assault.

#45 Posted by Dynoblaze (147 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Sasuke owns them all. He has Sansoo- the Ultimate defense and offense, and the black flames which he can actually manipulate. I swear, it's a crime how overpowered the Uchiha are.

#46 Posted by DeathDefyingDevil (722 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jax:
KAKASHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#47 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke

#48 Posted by kagetaicho (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto
Sasuke
Kakashi
Neji\

Sasuke is pretty tough but sage naruto would win or certainly 8 tails.

#49 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio
@kagetaicho said:

"Naruto Sasuke Kakashi Neji\  Sasuke is pretty tough but sage naruto would win or certainly 8 tails. "

Sasuke is first here. 

Naruto CAN'T go in sage mode when his in combat. So his dead. But even if his in sage mode Sasuke can still STOMP him. Amatarasu to the face or tsukuyomi or normal genjutsu.  
Naruto also can't use Kyuubi with Sasuke around. Sasuke can suppress Kyuubi (his done it before). 

So Naruto can't do shit. He needs a big buff right now.