PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

First hokage solos. ;)

Let's wait and see what current sasuke does. For some reason, he might just try and use henge to nosebleed madara to death..

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Uchiha545

@princearagorn1 said:

First hokage solos.

Lol meant second I'll edit. Ok so who now?

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dunno can tobirama and minato take a rinnegan user

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Uchiha545

@princearagorn1 said:

First hokage solos. ;)

Let's wait and see what current sasuke does. For some reason, he might just try and use henge to nosebleed madara to death..

Lol after the way Sasuke s**t talked it in today's chapter I don't see that happening. At first I was like Hengoku was amazing because it repelled 3 Bijuu but now seeing how it works I was like it is crap. But he may develop a stronger version you never know.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Nyas

I believe Sasuke can do it, though we have no idea how his new jutsu works so it's better to wait a few more chapters.

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Anime2114

I agree we should wait until they explain his new powers, but he should win this. He out sped Madara a few times and had enought potency to cut him in half.

Both Minato and Tobirama got stomped by Madara, the fact Sasuke can even keep up with him puts him>>the Hokages.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop with these stupid threads when sasuke's new feats just came out, wait like ten chapters or something because there is no way sasuke gets any feats that put him above minato and the second in terms of skill and power. Speed is already heavily arguably for sasuke.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By Wolverine008

Team as of now.

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas said:

I believe Sasuke can do it, though we have no idea how his new jutsu works so it's better to wait a few more chapters.

This

Also, it feels good to finally be able to go into Naruto threads again after I've avoided them for months due to me trying to avoid spoilers cause I took a break from reading for 5 months :)

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas said:

This

Also, it feels good to finally be able to go into Naruto threads again after I've avoided them for months due to me trying to avoid spoilers cause I took a break from reading for 5 months :)

You've liked what you've read since you came back from your break?

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop with these stupid threads when sasuke's new feats just came out, wait like ten chapters or something because there is no way sasuke gets any feats that put him above minato and the second in terms of skill and power. Speed is already heavily arguably for sasuke.

How is this thread stupid? Sasuke feats with it so far should place him near their speed and there not edo so they can be killed the forth and second were never really impressive in destructive power other than kunaiing or rasenganing, both of which I don't see getting through susanoo, Sasuke to death really what other methods do they have here? I think they would have to rely on their intellect right now it isn't a stomp in anyone's favor. But I guess waiting for more of his feats couldn't hurt general consensus so far seems to be Sasuke for now anyways.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61 said:

How is this thread stupid? Sasuke feats with it so far should place him near their speed and there not edo so they can be killed the forth and second were never really impressive in destructive power other than kunaiing or rasenganing, both of which I don't see getting through susanoo, Sasuke to death really what other methods do they have here? I think they would have to rely on their intellect right now it isn't a stomp in anyone's favor. But I guess waiting for more of his feats couldn't hurt general consensus so far seems to be Sasuke for now anyways.

There is nothing there except sasuke(with naruto's help who can already be established as far faster than sasuke) tagging madara. Besides that nothing i haven't seen other characters so far doing, Also minato can go biiju mode mind you and IIRC can do rasengans in that mode. Minato can also spawn multiple summoning animals while warping any big attacks sasuke launches at them and i don't see why either of the kage couldn't just bum rush him and BFR him.

Waiting for more feats is allot better than judging a character's power based on one chapter which for all we know can be inconsistent. Its just like when kenpachi fans were assuming kenpachi stomps a whole bunch of people when he was about to get his meteor busting feat.

unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: Yeah, so far so good. What I liked most (excluding Naruto and Sasuke's amp) is how everything started tying together. I especially loved that Guy got his story told and got some time to shine

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: Yeah, so far so good. What I liked most (excluding Naruto and Sasuke's amp) is how everything started tying together. I especially loved that Guy got his story told and got some time to shine

Hell yeah, it was dope seeing Guy show out like a boss. It kind of reminded me of the earlier theme of the whole manga in that losers(Guy) can end up surpassing geniuses(Kakashi) just through raw will power.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454 said:

@deathhero61 said:

There is nothing there except sasuke(with naruto's help who can already be established as far faster than sasuke) tagging madara. Besides that nothing i haven't seen other characters so far doing, Also minato can go biiju mode mind you and IIRC can do rasengans in that mode. Minato can also spawn multiple summoning animals while warping any big attacks sasuke launches at them and i don't see why either of the kage couldn't just bum rush him and BFR him.

Waiting for more feats is allot better than judging a character's power based on one chapter which for all we know can be inconsistent. Its just like when kenpachi fans were assuming kenpachi stomps a whole bunch of people when he was about to get his meteor busting feat.

Yes I remember Bijuu mode Minato it was a major disappoint he never produced any BB or any highly destructive techniques. The toads would be good as a distraction but he tends to spam Amaterasu on larger targets. I'd agree with BFR but where would they do it so that he would die I mean they can't go into outer space I don't know if there is a place in Naruto that's going to be enough to keep him held there I can't recall one though.

I agree but Naruto doesn't tend to be inconsistent with amps. Depending on the battle for Kenpachi I was in one where he fights Zoro and I think that feat does help solidify that but if it someone he couldn't beat earlier then chances are that feat are still not enough.

unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unbreakable_fs4 said:

Hell yeah, it was dope seeing Guy show out like a boss. It kind of reminded me of the earlier theme of the whole manga in that losers(Guy) can end up surpassing geniuses(Kakashi) just through raw will power.

Indeed. The break was worth it (took a break cause I was getting bored). The story has definitely bumped up big time. Also while it may have been a great way for Guy to go out, I'm glad he didn't die. I really like him as a character and his disciple Rock Lee has always been my favorite character since pre-shippuden, which is probably the reason I like Guy so much cause their personality is the same :)

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Wolverine008

@wolverine08 said:

@unbreakable_fs4 said:

Indeed. The break was worth it (took a break cause I was getting bored). The story has definitely bumped up big time. Also while it may have been a great way for Guy to go out, I'm glad he didn't die. I really like him as a character and his disciple Rock Lee has always been my favorite character since pre-shippuden, which is probably the reason I like Guy so much cause their personality is the same :)

The power of youth flows through you!

No Caption Provided

unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unbreakable_fs4 said:

@wolverine08 said:

@unbreakable_fs4 said:

The power of youth flows through you!

No Caption Provided

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Hokage.

spartankobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points