Sasuke

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By ghost_rider1

Without Susanoo I dnt think Sasuke has much of a chance because Laxus could one-shot him

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke slices Laxus up. Sasuke could still see all of Laxus's movements.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DBVSE7

Well Laxus isn't really a H2H type character so Sasuke reading his movements isn't really going to do much. If Laxus can keep his distance and Utilize his Lightning Body (Same as Juvias Water Body), and DF he MIGHT have a chance.

Other than that Sasuke takes this for a majority (6.5-7/10) due to being a combat genius, having superior speed, superior combat IQ, and overall just being a better veratile combat tactician.

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Oni_Bane

@ultrastarkiller: You ready for this?

Laxus wins. Laxus is in the top 3 in the Fairy Tail guild, not including the Makarov. There are multiple ways he wins this.

1. He could just use Fairy Law, for people who don't know what that is, it is a spell created by his Grandfather(Makarov) that destroys anyone the user sees as his enemy. Its one of the main spells that made Makarov 1 of the 10 wizarding saints.

2. He could use the Thunder Palace

3. Laxus could Lightning Dragon Roar him

Laxus is easily a city buster, He took both Natsu and Gajeel in a fight. Although they won, both were worst then Laxus after the fight. I don't see Sasuke pulling a victory here.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By BlackWind

@oni_bane: Fairy Law takes a bit of time to pull off. And there isn't even any guarantee that it would take Saucefail down.

Thunder Palace could probably work. But like Fairy Law it eats a lot of magic. And the Sauce could possibly just do the Great Snake Escape again.

If you couldn't tell by my post I really hate Sasuke and wouldn't hand him any wins if I didn't give everyone a fair shake. Just pointing out possible flaws.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackwind:

It still wont change the fact that Fairy Law would end sasuke because he has no way to defend himself. The durability of Naruto characters are pathetic when being compared to Faitmry Tail.....Laxus also have more destructive power than Sasuke. Sasuke cannot engage in a fight with Laxus and not take damage. And without Susanoi.....one hit is all its gonna take

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oni_bane: As a big FT fan I have to say.. Fairy Law is a cop out win.. and it takes time like Black said.. and when you're battling someone like Sasuke you don't have much time to think cause most likely Sasuke is already two moves ahead of you.

Thunder Palace needs prep.. Laxus didn't go TAH DAH!!! and thunder palace just appeared there it takes time.

Sasuke isn't going to stand their and let him Blast him to kingdom come.. Laxus needs to constantly be on his toes and play it smart facing Sasuke to pull out a win.

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Oni_Bane

@dbvse7: @blackwind: Actually Fairy Law doesn't take that long to do. If you remember Makarov used it rather quickly against the Phantom Lord's Master Jose. Besides that Laxus used Fairy Law and still had enough magic to stalemate Natsu and Gajeel at the same time. They dished out a ton of Dragon Slaying magic, even hit him with both their Roars. He wasn't even effected. Honestly I don't see Sasuke survive a Lightning Dragon Roar, let alone most of Laxus' other attacks. In the first episode Natsu destroys a whole harbor with his Fire Dragon Roar. I bring that to show the power that the Roars have. But you sound like a fan, so you probably already knew.

No Caption Provided

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

#13 stormshadow_x  Online

Laxus could KO Sasuke if he could hit him. I doubt he could though.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By BlackWind

Personally I find Fairy Law to be a bit of a No Limits Fallacy. People like to claim it will destroy anyone when in reality it has only successfully been cast once.

Makarov gave Jose to the count of three. And he was gathering the power for Fairy Law during that count. It took at least ten or so seconds because Jose made a little speech of his own during that time.

As for Fairy Law itself? Considering Makarov's version one shotted Jose, who took a few blasts from Makarov, I would say Makarov's Fairy Law is at least able to affect someone with city block+ durability. And I base that on weaker people's attacks at the time. Plus the fact that Jose and Makarov were turning the sky dark and creating waves during their fight with shockwaves from their power.

I dropped Naruto a while ago. So I dunno what improvements the Sauce has made. I DO think Laxus is capable of winning. Just not easily. However if Sawsgay tries any significantly powerful lightning jutsu he is going to do nothing but help Laxus.

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Oni_Bane

Personally I find Fairy Law to be a bit of a No Limits Fallacy. People like to claim it will destroy anyone when in reality it has only successfully been cast once.

Makarov gave Jose to the count of three. And he was gathering the power for Fairy Law during that count. It took at least ten or so seconds because Jose made a little speech of his own during that time.

As for Fairy Law itself? Considering Makarov's version one shotted Jose, who took a few blasts from Makarov, I would say Makarov's Fairy Law is at least able to affect someone with city block+ durability. And I base that on weaker people's attacks at the time. Plus the fact that Jose and Makarov were turning the sky dark and creating waves during their fight with shockwaves from their power.

I dropped Naruto a while ago. So I dunno what improvements the Sauce has made. I DO think Laxus is capable of winning. Just not easily.

That was so damn funny, when started counting. I get chills every times he says 'I invoke Fairy Law'

Successfully been cast on a Wizarding Saint. Who stated ' If you and I fight, it could create a natural diaster'. Besides IIRC it only took Laxus so long to do it because he decided that then was the perfect time to start monologuing.

I don't think it would be easy for Laxus. But I do think he takes the majority. I also dropped Naruto.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By DBVSE7

@blackwind: It's really not a NLF the only reason I say this is cause it's not used often. Fairy Law is honestly a "Plot Move" like it's only used for specific reasons..

To even say Laxus would use Fairy Law when theres really no reason to is kind of stupid. That's why I called it a cop out.

Actually I don't even think Fairy Law would work in a situation like this because Sasuke isn't really an "enemy" he's an opponent.. Hense the name "Plot Move".

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oni_bane: @dbvse7: Im just saying. I have legitimately heard people think I can take down the likes of Doctor Strange just because the description is that the spell "destroys all the caster see as their enemy."

Also, can Fairy Law even be blocked? It isn't a blast or a beam. Its just light that shines on the enemy. Sounds like the best way to avoid is not be touched, period.

Also, didn't the light from Laxus' Fairy Law shine over a few blocks of Magnolia? Considering Laxus took a hit or two from Mystogan who rivaled him, wasted power on setting up a Thunder Palace that didn't work, and took quite a few hits from Natsu and Gajeel both, his Fairy Law reaching that far is still pretty impressive.

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7: Have you met Laxus? lol What I mean is that, It didn't affect Fairy Tail members because Laxus didn't really see then as an enemies.

TBH Laxus should win this. He has durability, strength and raw power on Sasuke. It wouldn't be easy.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@oni_bane said:

@dbvse7: Have you met Laxus? lol What I mean is that, It didn't affect Fairy Tail members because Laxus didn't really see then as an enemies.

TBH Laxus should win this. He has durability, strength and raw power on Sasuke. It wouldn't be easy.

Sasuke has speed and precision, and that's all he needs.

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oni_bane: @dbvse7: Im just saying. I have legitimately heard people think I can take down the likes of Doctor Strange just because the description is that the spell "destroys all the caster see as their enemy."

Also, can Fairy Law even be blocked? It isn't a blast or a beam. Its just light that shines on the enemy. Sounds like the best way to avoid is not be touched, period.

Also, didn't the light from Laxus' Fairy Law shine over a few blocks of Magnolia? Considering Laxus took a hit or two from Mystogan who rivaled him, wasted power on setting up a Thunder Palace that didn't work, and took quite a few hits from Natsu and Gajeel both, his Fairy Law reaching that far is still pretty impressive.

HAHAHAH I don't think Laxus can beat the Sorcerer Supreme. I am not an expert on him but I know he has some serious feats, that put him up there with the like of Silver Surfer and Thor. Just power wise.

I thought it was pretty much the whole city. But you're right even if it was a few blocks. Seriously impressive. To be fair the reason the Thunder Palace didn't work was because they destroyed the lacrimas. Although I wish we could see that damn move. Looks scary as hell.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless Laxus attacks repeatedly in his Lightning Body, then Sasuke has a speed advantage from what I know.

I have never been sold on the speed for FT characters. It has often been difficult for me to pin down asked from Jet or Racer.

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oni_bane said:

Sasuke has speed and precision, and that's all he needs.

I don't think so, friend. Laxus was hit with some heavy metal Dragon Slaying magic, took shots from Mystagun, wasted more magic then needed with the Thunder Palace and Fairy Law and was still able to almost win. Speed and precision doesn't mean $h!t when you don't have any power to back it up. I mean with that logic Sasuke can beat the Hulk. Since Hulk has the same advantages that Laxus has. Not trying to compare the Laxus to the Hulk. Just using him as an example to show you that your logic is flawed

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By DBVSE7

@oni_bane: @blackwind: It couldn't take him down lol theres is no proof. Fairy Law isn't used Consistantly enough to even say it can do that. Fairy Law is a plot move. It really can't be used in battles there's to much speculation involved lol.

Sry but Strength Power and durabilty won't cut it for a Majority.. Sasuke is to Smart and Skilled and Versatile to lose a Majortiy.

Intelligence - Skill - Versatility > Strength - Power - Durability for the most part. Sasuke isn't weak either and he has a speed advantage over Laxus.. Laxus isn't sword proof or Amaterasu proof.

H2H: Laxus loses..

Range: Laxus has to constantly move in this fight. He can't use a move that restricts him from moving cause at that point Sasuke will Blitz or be right behind him without even noticing like what he did to Naruto in the beginning of Shippuden at the hideout.. and once that happens he's done for.

Strategy: Sasuke > Laxus

Speed: Sasuke > Laxus

Combat Intelligence: Sasuke > Laxus

Sasuke could also use Shadow clones as a distraction which would only make his strategy harder to beat.

You also have Amaterasu a near unavoidable technique. (Laxus does not have to speed to dodge it)

The thing with Laxus is he needs to actually out smart (impossible for Laxus), and hit Sasuke directly to take him down.

I don't see anything from Laxus that says he can win a majority over Sasuke.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Laxus would need to use area effect attacks to overcome the speed disadvantage. Which he does have. Or Lightning Body spamming.

I find it more than likely Sasuke will try a lightning jutsu that will just further empower Laxus.

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7 said:

@oni_bane: @blackwind: It couldn't take him down lol theres is no proof. Fairy Law isn't used Consistantly enough to even say it can do that. Fairy Law is a plot move. It really can't be used in battles there's to much speculation involved lol.

Sry but Strength Power and durabilty won't cut it for a Majority.. Sasuke is to Smart and Skilled and Versatile to lose a Majortiy.

Intelligence - Skill - Versatility > Strength - Power - Durability for the most part. Sasuke isn't weak either and he has a speed advantage over Laxus.. Laxus isn't sword proof or Amaterasu proof.

H2H: Laxus loses..

Range: Laxus has to constantly move in this fight. He can't use a move that restricts him from moving cause at that point Sasuke will Blitz or be right behind him without even noticing like what he did to Naruto at the beginning of Shippuden at the hideout.. and once that happens he's done for.

Strategy: Sasuke > Laxus

Speed: Sasuke > Laxus

Combat Intelligence: Sasuke > Laxus

Sasuke could also use Shadow clones as a distraction which would only make his strategy harder to beat.

You also have Amaterasu a near unavoidable technique. (Laxus does not have to speed to dodge it)

The thing with Laxus is he needs to actually out smart (impossible for Laxus), and hit Sasuke directly to take him down.

I don't see anything from Laxus that says he can win a majority over Sasuke.

I am having a hard time, trying to decipher this post. Laxus can fly. He can dodge Amaterasu. Strategy could either way. Along with combat intelligence. He did plan the take over of the guild. When has Sasuke used Shadow Clones? I thought that was a Naruto thing. He isn't some idiot. He could do AOE attack on Sasuke. But you are entitled to your opinion. I just don't see it. Laxus is a citybuster+ and Sasuke isn't.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh you also have CS to deal with.. and Speed + Precision means ALOT in this fight and again Sasuke isn't weak and Laxus isn't sword proof.. IMO AOE wouldn't do much.. he's a Ninja not a speedster.

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackwind said:

Laxus would need to use area effect attacks to overcome the speed disadvantage. Which he does have. Or Lightning Body spamming.

I find it more than likely Sasuke will try a lightning jutsu that will just further empower Laxus.

Laxus has to eat the lightning to becomes empowered by it. That's where the problem arise. Sasuke doesn't shoot blasts of lightning that Laxus could eat. He uses lightning as a cutting method and only uses small,concentrated doses that will never reach Laxus's mouth.

Add to the fact that he'll most likely used Amaterasu, so Laxus won't be empowered during this bout.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oni_bane: Superman is a planet buster he lost to Batman whats your point? It's not about power unless this is an ABC type fight Tag Nyas and tell him Laxus can dodge Amaterasu.

Sasuke can fly to? Strategy couldn't it's not like Laxus planned all of that WHILE fighting.. Sasuke is a combat genius Laxus isn't.. like most Dragon Slayers he just a brawler (a more experience brawler but one nonetheless)

Every Ninja besides Lee should be able to use Shadow clones maybe not as much as Naruto but still regardless.

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7 said:

Oh you also have CS to deal with.. and Speed + Precision means ALOT in this fight and again Sasuke isn't weak and Laxus isn't sword proof.. IMO AOE wouldn't do much.. he's a Ninja not a speedster.

I wouldn't say sword proof but pretty close . Considering he took a full powered Iron Dragon Roar and then a Iron Dragon Lance, which did nothing. In case you didn't know, the Iron Dragon Roar is a bunch of metal swirls into a tornado of death. He told Natsu when they fought it could shred him. I have put a good debate for Laxus and I believe he take the majority. But thats my opinion

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By DBVSE7

@oni_bane: Aye that's why im debating with you :)

So ok 1. The problem with that is he SAID it COULD but no one has ever seen it cut anything.. So Laxus not being damaged by it isn't surprising.. and doesn't say Laxus is sword proof.

2. How exactly does he dodge Amaterasu I'll need a REALLY. Good speed feat to ven suggest he can considering Amaterasu is almost instant.

3. How does he take a Majority with just power on his side when Sasuke is Smarter Faster, More Skilled, More Versatile.

Convince me.

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Oni_Bane

@dbvse7 said:

@oni_bane: Superman is a planet buster he lost to Batman whats your point? It's not about power unless this is an ABC type fight Tag Nyas and tell him Laxus can dodge Amaterasu.

Sasuke can fly to? Strategy couldn't it's not like Laxus planned all of that WHILE fighting.. Sasuke is a combat genius Laxus isn't.. like most Dragon Slayers he just a brawler (a more experience brawler but one nonetheless)

Every Ninja besides Lee should be able to use Shadow clones maybe not as much as Naruto but still regardless.

Tell me when Batman beat Superman in a fight. Hush? He was mind-controlled, held back and Batman was still saying he wasn't going win.

@nyas Laxus can dodge Amaterasu via flight.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By BlackWind

@thatguywithheadphones: You are forgetting Kirin. But that takes prep which isn't gonna happen. So your point does stand.

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oni_bane: He can dodge black fire that will literally spawn from nothing and nowhere directly where he standing?

How?

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Oni_Bane
Loading Video...

Start at 22:00. Speed feat and Flight feat

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By DBVSE7

@oni_bane: Superman has lost to Batman more than once lol (personaly I wouldn't know which Comic cause I don't read them as much) but it's simply by out smarting him (prep) like Batman does to most charcters that are stronger than him. Point is a battle isn't all about power.. which is pretty much all that Laxus has over Sasuke.

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatguywithheadphones: and he has speed and flight. Watch the whole fight. He tanking city busting magic. Not to be douchey but have you ever read or watched Fairy Tail

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Oni_Bane

@dbvse7 said:

@oni_bane: Superman has lost to Batman more than once lol (personaly I wouldn't know which Comic cause I don't read them as much) but it's simply by out smarting him (prep) like Batman does to most charcters that are stronger than him. Point is a battle isn't all about power.. which is pretty Much

Okay, Batman does not beat Superman without prep. Period. He didn't even beat him in Hush, and he had the kryptonite ring that Superman gave him. Sasuke has no prep. Thats the point. He wits will not stand up to Laxus' overwhelming power. Can Sasuke pull off Amaterasu with just his regular( I don't know how to spell shinigan) eyes.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oni_bane: That's not fast enough.. Im talking about Luffy G2 Speed or atleast Raikage or Lee speed levels.

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oni_bane said:

@thatguywithheadphones: and he has speed and flight. Watch the whole fight. He tanking city busting magic. Not to be douchey but have you ever read or watched Fairy Tail

Yeah that's why I dropped that crap. City bursting magic...if it was city bursting then how is the entire city the fight took place in was completely okay. Also his speed isn't immpresive at all. When considering Sasuke's.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oni_bane: The OP just says pre Rinnegan and no Tsukiyomi so he can use Amaterasu.

You missed the point with the Batman and Superman thing. Sasuke doesn't need prep you do understand that right? Sasuke is a combat genius he thinks and uses strategy and skill during the battle not before it.

And um "Laxus overwhelming power".. He took on Naruto in his Fox Cloak form as a kid.. and we all saw how that battle went down.. Now Sasuke is all grown up.. he's faster, smarter, stronger, more skilled in combat, learned more techniques, has MS, still has his CS.. Sasuke would look at Laxus like he was a White slower version of Raikage with range.

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7: Yeah, I did miss the point. Because you brought comic book characters into a manga battle. Batman, who has no powers, and Superman who has every power there is. MS? CS? Sorry I haven't kept up with Naruto. I was in chapter 600 and something before I dropped it. Look at how much lightning is coming off Laxus. Sasuke couldn't even come close to him without getting zapped. Power matters.

@thatguywithheadphones: You're obviously bias. I can't take you seriously.

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oni_bane said:

@dbvse7: Yeah, I did miss the point. Because you brought comic book characters into a manga battle. Batman, who has no powers, and Superman who has every power there is. MS? CS? Sorry I haven't kept up with Naruto. I was in chapter 600 and something before I dropped it. Look at how much lightning is coming off Laxus. Sasuke couldn't even come close to him without getting zapped. Power matters.

@thatguywithheadphones: You're obviously bias. I can't take you seriously.

1. Sasuke doens't have to get close. This battle can start and end with Amaterasu.

2. If you read Naruto up to 600 you'd know that.

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatguywithheadphones: You just said Fairy Tail is crap. I believe that chick in your profile pic is from Naruto. Also read up to 600 hundred like 4 years ago. Jog my memory

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oni_bane: I mean you did the same thing. Hulk.. Point is power doesn't matter.

MS= Mangekyou Sharingan CS= Curse Seal.

Sasuke couldn't get close? Amaterasu or any Fire Style Jutsu he knows.. he doesn't need to get close.. He's taken on someone faster and stronger than Laxus as a kid who used Range, Shadow clones, and Raw power.. still came out the winner.

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Oni_Bane

@dbvse7 said:

@oni_bane: I mean you did the same thing. Hulk.. Point is power doesn't matter.

MS= Mangekyou Sharingan CS= Curse Seal.

Sasuke couldn't get close? Amaterasu or any Fire Style Jutsu he knows.. he doesn't need to get close.. He's taken on someone faster and stronger than Laxus as a kid who used Range, Shadow clones, and Raw power.. still came out the winner.

Okay we have seen Laxus tank powerful fire magic before. Without it effecting him. Show me this fight? Its been a long time. Not saying it didn't happen, I just don't remember it

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oni_bane: That's Natsus fire you know the one that varely burns anything Laxus isn't immune so it should affect him regardless and here it is http://youtu.be/zuJz77gLWWw

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Oni_Bane
@dbvse7 said:

@oni_bane: That's Natsus fire you know the one that varely burns anything Laxus isn't immune so it should affect him regardless and here it is http://youtu.be/zuJz77gLWWw

Barely burns anything? In the first chapter he leaves a whole town in ruins and on fire.

Okay, now I remember the fight. He had the curse mark active. I thought it was just normal Sasuke that fought Naruto. I just don't see how he beats Laxus. Sorry, agree to disagree.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#50  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller

@oni_bane said:

@thatguywithheadphones: You just said Fairy Tail is crap. I believe that chick in your profile pic is from Naruto. Also read up to 600 hundred like 4 years ago. Jog my memory

These are sasuke's recent abilities

Loading Video...