Sasuke vs Elite Firebenders

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Specifications:

The team consists of Zuko, Azula, Iroh, Ozai, Iroh II, and Mako.

Zuko and Azula get The Promise and The Search feats in addition to their animated series feats. Let's assume Azula is sane, though. Iroh is post-breakout from The Boiling Rock, Iroh II is Zuko's grandson from The Legend of Korra and Mako is post-season 2.

Sozin's Comet is out. In case it wasn't obvious, lightning is allowed. Ozai and Iroh II are of course allowed their flight abilities.

Sasuke is post-Itachi fight. He starts off in his curse seal second form and with Sharingan activated. NO genjutsu allowed. No summons either.

Speed is equalized. Starting distance is 500 meters. No BFR, either. Everyone is in character.

Who wins?

kelvinator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kelvinator: No, he's post Itachi fight. No MS, Susano'o, Amaterasu or any of that stuff. The Itachi fight in which he used Kirin and Itachi sealed away his curse mark. That's the Sasuke I'm talking about here.

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiryu: Wait doesn't Post Itachi fight Sasuke have the MS? and he loses the Curse Mark in the itachi fight...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strictlyanime: No, he did not have Mangekyou Sharingan during his fight with Itachi. He awakened it once the fight was over. I already know that he lost the curse mark during his fight with Itachi. I even said it in my post above yours. I didn't mean Sasuke after Itachi sealed away his curse mark. So, I'll try again: Sasuke is the way he was at the beginning of his fight Itachi, meaning HE STILL HAS the curse mark. Is it more clear now?

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@shiryu said:

@strictlyanime: No, he did not have Mangekyou Sharingan during his fight with Itachi. He awakened it once the fight was over. I already know that he lost the curse mark during his fight with Itachi. I even said it in my post above yours. I didn't mean Sasuke after Itachi sealed away his curse mark. So, I'll try again: Sasuke is the way he was at the beginning of his fight Itachi, meaning HE STILL HAS the curse mark. Is it more clear now?

we call that Hebi Sasuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatguywithheadphones: Thanks. I just wasn't sure because I always thought that Hebi Sasuke denoted Sasuke when he still wore his white robe, as opposed to the Sasuke I'm talking about who wears the black sleeveless shirt.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@shiryu said:

bump

why the bump? without speed equalized, they have no chance of tagging genin sasuke, shippuden sasuke is overkill..

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: What about their large AOE attacks? But fine, I'll equalize speed. I though Iroh II and Ozai's flight ability would help here.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiryu said:

@princearagorn1: What about their large AOE attacks? But fine, I'll equalize speed. I though Iroh II and Ozai's flight ability would help here.

He has very good lightening jutsu himself, like chidori nagashi, or chidori senbon.. And with his cursed seal, he's insanely strong and durable. His fireball may be overwhelmed by these users, though.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well first off lightning bending is useless here since Sasuke can neutralize it, but they can't neutralize his attack and they lack durability . While the Avatar team does have the ''scale'' as I like to call it, Sasuke durability and fire resistance due to curse seal is might prove to be too much for FB team, and lets not even get started if he want to use Kirin.

Overall Sasuke has This

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well first off lightning bending is useless here since Sasuke can neutralize it, but they can't neutralize his attack and they lack durability . While the Avatar team does have the ''scale'' as I like to call it, Sasuke durability and fire resistance due to curse seal is might prove to be too much for Sasuke and lets not even get started if he want to use Kirin.

Overall Sasuke has This

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatguywithheadphones: Good points all around... Avatar characters really have crappy durability, though. I'm not even sure that Avatar State Aang would beat Hebi Sasuke.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiryu said:

@thatguywithheadphones: Good points all around... Avatar characters really have crappy durability, though. I'm not even sure that Avatar State Aang would beat Hebi Sasuke.

Nope. With speed equalised, no summons and no genjutsu, avatar aang should wreck sasuke imo.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: I meant without those conditions. How would Aang counter Kirin? Please don't try to tell me that lightning redirection would work against it. Also, if Sasuke starts off in his curse seal second form, he's going to be way more durable than he is in base. I think Sasuke would stomp any individual Avatar character save for the spirits whose powers have yet to be revealed. That's why I put him up against a team.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiryu: without restrictions, sasuke slaughters him.

jay6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(JAYJEEZYARIZONA):why do you guys love to deduct abilities or is it that these avatar dudes are too puny and weak?

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TheVivas  Online

@jay6: They're not puny and weak, it's just Naruto characters are on another scale in almost every category. This makes it more even and leaves room for discussion(equalizing certain stats). If not, Sasuke could tag all of them within the first five seconds, Genjutsu KO all of them within the first couple of seconds, or summon Manda(or the other snake, since I think Manda died in the Deidara fight), who's almost as big as Aang in some of his Avatar states and would give them hell.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 TheVivas  Online

@shiryu: And you should edit the OP, because post-Itachi fight Sasuke has MS and no curse mark. I know you put it in a comment, but it's easier for everyone else just checking out the battle if it's in the OP.

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol any version of Sasuke stomps.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke stomps. Make it the Sasuke from the start of the series, think that'd be more fair.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay6: Wow, aren't you cool necroing a thread in which posters came to a general consensus that the match is unfair?

Smart.

@thevivas: I didn't think somebody would bump a year old thread just to comment on how it's unfair.

And thanks for the recommendation, but needless to say I won't be making the edit.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 TheVivas  Online

@shiryu: I didn't realize it was a bump from a year ago. Lol. I agree, there's no need. My apologies.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: No apologies necessary.

I appreciate the suggestion.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He brutally murders all of them.

Csdabest89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke has precog and has shown to tank fire and explosion with ease. Not to mention his lightning capabilities are more capable than the characters shown. Not to mention Kirin bitches.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for darkcomicmaster
darkcomicmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers