Sasuke vs Darth Vader and Yoda

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@redranger:

Vitiate recently gotten a a feat where he drained an entire planet without prep. Granted, it took place on Darkside Nexus, but even if the nexus made him 100 more powerful than before, draining 1/100 of a planet is still highly impressive.

Speedblitz though.

Dark-Kenshin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By Dark-Kenshin

@mudamudamuda:

Your attempts at provocation are rather pathetic.

Not provoking you. Am being dead honest. Am bored. Really bored. Anyone with half-a-brain would've anticipated the counter to the "SFX" argument. It's like you put your queen in front of my king, thinking you had the game, not realizing that the queen was now in the position to be taken out by a pawn and that I'd lose nothing in the exchange.

For someone who was whining about people not being able to read you sure keep on failing yourself. Moving at the speed of Light ? Body flicker speed ? You know you are running out of options when you try to put words in people's mouths to try and form some kind of argument. Here is my previous post : "In case you didn't know same SFX is used when people use the body flicker jutsu = fast movement". My posts does not mention the SFX being excusive to body flicker or implying comparable speed to body flicker anywhere, my posts only explains that the SFX use "ZaZaZa" is the same SFX used for body flicker and translates to fast movement.

^ Which is pretty much a longwinded (not to mention backpedaling) way of telling me that you agree that the SFX point adds nothing to the conversation since it can indicate ANY kind of fast movement. Moving on.

^ Implying that people like Yoda would have done any better against that sword stab. Pathetic. :)

Are you high? Who said Yoda would? Like Sasuke, Yoda also needs to use his powers to amplify his durability. Hell,Yoda could be killed by a mere blaster bolt otherwise (no different than most of the prequel killed via Order 66). What does this have to do with anything?

> Can't provide a logical explanation for why a tailed beast would be under 100 ton (especially with one of them being made of frikin sand)

> Doesn't want to recognize Madara's strength.

> Goes on whining about some random people making Jupiter sized calcs as if that has anything to do with what I said instead of addressing the actual point.

> Still claims that he isn't a troll.

I told you my terms for entertaining a discussion regarding your beliefs about Madara (e.g. present clear and verifiable evidence). If you want to sit by and throw a tantrum instead, that's your prerogative. That said, that sort of infantile behavior is to be chalked up as a concession. Moving on. :)

^ Implying that it takes anywhere near 100 tons of force to stab SW characters. lol

^Implying you need an adult to help you read the posts on this forum.

Kakashi doesn't mention internal organs not being strengthened, get your facts right.

Cool, but I just posted a statement with him saying just that. He flat out says the inner body cannot be trained. It doesn't matter how tough someone is. The gentle fist technique is powerful because of this.

If you want random internal organs damage, here is KN4 eating a freaken Bijuu bomb :

Nice, but you left out the part about Kyuubi Naruto having regen. Which is the very reason he wasn't killed when Sasuke impaled him with his chidori during their first VoTE fight. It's also the reason Naruto isn't a bloody pulp after his fight with Orochimaru in the scan you posted. Your only option is to concede that Sasuke cannot shrug off a force choke or argue against the manga. Or appeal to ridicule as you've been doing, lol.

If inetrnal organs couldn't be stregthened then given that Susuke's chidori can vaporise steel and concrete without even touching it, it would have completely vaporised all of Naruto's internal organs instead of just puncturing one lung.

Baseless conjecture. We've seen the chidori and its variations used at different levels of potency. In your initial doctored scan with Sasuke talking about his sword being unblockable, he says this after slicing through Yamato's kunai. By your logic (or lack of rather), since Yamato's kunai wasn't atomized after coming into contact with a much more powerful Sasuke's technique, he was using a mysterious extra powerful kunai far stronger than steel and concrete.

Instead of playing smart and basing your assumptions on what a character who has never seen

Don't dodge the question. Tell us why the author had Yamato make that comment. Give us an explanation better than it being dialogue that serves no other function than to explain how Sasuke sliced through the kunai and numbed Yamato's body. It's called exposition. This is basic. Read the link I gave you. If you don't even grasp that, you have no business analyzing any kind of fiction. If the author wanted to tell us it was the sword itself (and not the way Sasuke used it) that was special, he'd have Yamato reflect this (i.e. "That sword of his gives him the power to cut things and numb my body!)

Or even better, how about you explain why you brought up Sasuke being stabbed by a sword in the first place as if SW characters would have done any better ?

Gee, could it be because I was not the one who brought up durability? That it was a contention another poster had made? That I was addressing it? lol. It's like talking to a five year old.

Good to see you dancing around the question.

If you don't think Sasuke and the Raikage can use lightning nature manipulation to enhance cutting power to the point of being "unblockable", that's on you. By the way, if you start uttering other nonsense such as the earth being flat, feel free to accuse me of "dancing around the question" when I give you the exact same reaction, hahaha.

Sasuke being stabbed with a "friggin sword" has nothing to do with chakra protections bing bypassed, anyone with a basic reasoning ability would understand this.

Feel free show us where Sasuke is amplyfing his physical defeses with the Susano'o, the curse seal or nature manipulation (or hell, even that weird amaterasu shield) in that scan of Madara casually giving him a fatal injury. Otherwise, I'd say it's clear you lack "basic reasoning ability."

Too bad because Sasuke wasn't under the influence of the curse mark and Naruto was willing to break "every bone in his body" to stop him, then. :)

I wasn't aware Naruto had that much control over his kyuubi chakra at that point that he could freely distinguish between lethal force and 'break every bone in the body' force. Very impressive considering he could barely stack blocks with it at a later and more advanced age. You said something about lacking basic reasoning ability, right? LOL

As for the Sasuke one, I edited that part out immediately after I responded. I did forget about that though. I'll take that mistake over not know anything about one of Sasuke's basic attacks, lol.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How powerful is Vader in the comics. I've seen the original SW films.

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

leaning toward sasuke 6/10 win.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Much more powerful the films are embarrassing by comparison to the novels and comics.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@dark-kenshin:

Not provoking you. Am being dead honest. Am bored. Really bored. Anyone with half-a-brain would've anticipated the counter to the "SFX" argument. It's like you put your queen in front of my king, thinking you had the game, not realizing that the queen was now in the position to be taken out by a pawn and that I'd lose nothing in the exchange.

Kind of funny since the "counter" you provided to that said argument was you misinterpreting what I said then debunking the fictional misinterpretation of my statements, and what makes it even more funny is seeing you act all high and mighty and whining about people not understanding English when you are the one who keeps on misinterpreting the presented arguments. :)

BTW that's a nice fanfic. Too bad coming up with fanfics instead of logical counters wouldn't win you the debate.

^ Which is pretty much a longwinded (not to mention backpedaling) way of telling me that you agree that the SFX point adds nothing to the conversation since it can indicate ANY kind of fast movement. Moving on.

Which was my point to begin with as shown in post 107 and 129 lol

I wouldn't need to present a long answer if you weren't so terrible at reading to the point of completely misinterpreting an example and turning into into something entirely different (as fast as shunshin).

Are you high? Who said Yoda would? Like Sasuke, Yoda also needs to use his powers to amplify his durability. Hell,Yoda could be killed by a mere blaster bolt otherwise (no different than most of the prequel killed via Order 66). What does this have to do with anything?

Which confirms that you brining up Sasuke getting stabbed by Madara (regardless of the effort) is completely irrelevant in the first place. :)

Your arguments are a mess, bro.

I told you my terms for entertaining a discussion regarding your beliefs about Madara (e.g. present clear and verifiable evidence). If you want to sit by and throw a tantrum instead, that's your prerogative. That said, that sort of infantile behavior is to be chalked up as a concession. Moving on. :)

You sure have your own weird definition of concession. Then I take it each time you dodge a question you are conceding ? Good to know. :)

> Refuses to present proof for the tailed beasts weighting any less than 100 tons and no logical explanation for why scaling them using other living beings and the materials they are made of wouldn't make for a good proof.

Concession accepted.

^Implying you need an adult to help you read the posts on this forum.

^ Refuses to address the actual point and goes around acting condescending to cover this fact.

Again, concession accepted. :)

Cool, but I just posted a statement with him saying just that. He flat out says the inner body cannot be trained. It doesn't matter how tough someone is. The gentle fist technique is powerful because of this.

Inner body cannot be trained does not equal internal organs cannot be trained as I already pointed out the the chakra coil System working on a molecular level. You keep on proving how terrible you reading skills are and how dishonest your interpretation of statements are. :)

Keep trying.

Nice, but you left out the part about Kyuubi Naruto having regen. Which is the very reason he wasn't killed when Sasuke impaled him with his chidori during their first VoTE fight. It's also the reason Naruto isn't a bloody pulp after his fight with Orochimaru in the scan you posted.

Yeah, because Naruto having regen perfectly explains why he would shrug having a TBB explode inside his body or why Sasuke's chidori didn't vaporise every one of his internal organs the instant if stabbed him.

Your only option is to concede that Sasuke cannot shrug off a force choke or argue against the manga. Or appeal to ridicule as you've been doing, lol.

No thanks. I'd rather stick to what the manga says and the presented evidence confirming my reasoning instead of the twisted interpretation and half-justifications you keep on pulling. :)

Baseless conjecture. We've seen the chidori and its variations used at different levels of potency. In your initial doctored scan with Sasuke talking about his sword being unblockable, he says this after slicing through Yamato's kunai. By your logic (or lack of rather), since Yamato's kunai wasn't atomized after coming into contact with a much more powerful Sasuke's technique, he was using a mysterious extra powerful kunai far stronger than steel and concrete.

Terrible reasoning. Not only was the Chidori Sasuke used against Naruto was amped by the CS1 so your potency reasoning doesn't hold weight

No Caption Provided

but you are also trying to use an instance were sasuke focuses his chidori on the small sword (Similar to his Chidori Eisu) to maximize damage at the cost of AoE as an explanation for why a regular Chidori capable of carving stones wouldn't vaporise the Kunai :

No Caption Provided

Again, the only thing you prove is how much you are willing to twist facts to justify your misinterpretations.

Don't dodge the question. Tell us why the author had Yamato make that comment. Give us an explanation better than it being dialogue that serves no other function than to explain how Sasuke sliced through the kunai and numbed Yamato's body. It's called exposition. This is basic. Read the link I gave you. If you don't even grasp that, you have no business analyzing any kind of fiction. If the author wanted to tell us it was the sword itself (and not the way Sasuke used it) that was special, he'd have Yamato reflect this (i.e. "That sword of his gives him the power to cut things and numb my body!)

I find it hilarious that you are telling me not to dodge the question when you yourself completely dodged my question about the shurikens and pencil. Oh well, concession accepted.

But to answer your question, I'm not Kishimoto so don't expect me to know what he was thinking, what I do know is that he made Yamato attempt to analysis what was happening given the limited amount of knowledge he has, and that analysis was wrong. You are making it sound as if no character ever attempted to analyze something based on the limited knowledge they have and turned out to be wrong later....

The pigments around Gaara's eyes :

No Caption Provided

LOL Nope !

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Hiruzen stopping the summoning of Edo Minato :

No Caption Provided

LOL Nope !

No Caption Provided

White Zetsu being Hashirama clones :

No Caption Provided

LOL Nope !

No Caption Provided

So why are we to assume that Yamato's analysis of Sasuke's sword should be correct when it was later reveled that he can just flow Lightning through any of his other weapons without them being considered "special" ?

Blame Kishimoto. :)

Gee, could it be because I was not the one who brought up durability? That it was a contention another poster had made? That I was addressing it? lol. It's like talking to a five year old.

That certain user was smart enough to discuss blunt force durability against force choke unlike you who attempted to justify a force shock using piercing. :)

#Fail

If you don't think Sasuke and the Raikage can use lightning nature manipulation to enhance cutting power to the point of being "unblockable", that's on you. By the way, if you start uttering other nonsense such as the earth being flat, feel free to accuse me of "dancing around the question" when I give you the exact same reaction, hahaha.

And now you are trying to further twist the situation by making it sound as if the Raikage can just make his hands unblockable (completely overlooking the part about Sasuke's sowrd being special) using lightning while using inverted commas on unblockable because you know that it's utter BS lol

So where is the scan explaining the Raikage being unblockable ? Were is the scan mentioning Sasuke's shurikens to be special as well ?since according to you the only thing special about the sword is that sasuke can use lightning on it.

By the way, if you start uttering other nonsense such as the earth being flat, feel free to accuse me of "dancing around the question" when I give you the exact same reaction, hahaha.

BTW that's a nice attempt at strawman you've got there, goes to show that you still can't debunk what's actually being said. :)

Feel free show us where Sasuke is amplyfing his physical defeses with the Susano'o, the curse seal or nature manipulation (or hell, even that weird amaterasu shield) in that scan of Madara casually giving him a fatal injury. Otherwise, I'd say it's clear you lack "basic reasoning ability."

Feel free to pint out were I even mentioned Sasuke doing any of that because so far it seems like your reading comprehension skills are inexistent.

Also, good to see that you have no answer for why you would bring up Sasuke being stabbed by a "friggin sword" as a justification for his durability being low. Well, I guess again, concession accepted.

I wasn't aware Naruto had that much control over his kyuubi chakra at that point that he could freely distinguish between lethal force and 'break every bone in the body' force. Very impressive considering he could barely stack blocks with it at a later and more advanced age. You said something about lacking basic reasoning ability, right? LOL

I hope you realize that these claims about Naruto not being able to hold back further screw your own argument since you are the one claiming that Naruto was holding back on sasuke lmao

Like I said, your arguments are a mess.

As for the Sasuke one, I edited that part out immediately after I responded. I did forget about that though. I'll take that mistake over not know anything about one of Sasuke's basic attacks, lol.

You admit being wrong ? Good now if only you could admit being wrong on everything else as well, that would avoid you further embarrassing yourself.

Oh and still waiting for your explanation of the shurikens and why you'd bring up sasuke being stabbed in the first place. :)

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@never_give_up said:

Much more powerful the films are embarrassing by comparison to the novels and comics.

Cool thanks. I'm interested now :)

Dark-Kenshin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Dark-Kenshin

@mudamudamuda:

Kind of funny since the "counter" you provided to that said argument was you misinterpreting what I said

I think you made an issue out of the body flicker being used for the "fast" SFX for a reason and are currently attempting to backpedal. This is the second time you've accused me of "misinterpreting" your cowardly antics.

Which was my point to begin with as shown in post 107 and 129 lol

It was your point that the SFX point adds nothing to the conversation? Glad we agree. Moving on. lol.

Which confirms that you brining up Sasuke getting stabbed by Madara (regardless of the effort) is completely irrelevant in the first place. :)

A shame you aren't smart enough to read a whole post before responding, but we'll get to that below. ;)

You sure have your own weired definition of concession.

Appealing to ridicule is a fine definition as far as I'm concerned. Feel free to do something besides whine about me asking to clear verifiable evidence if you're intent on having a discussion Madara being a 100 tonner. I'm happy to tell you what's wrong with you using not-to-scale data, although I figured that jupiter bit would've tipped you off, lol.

Inner body cannot be trained does not equal internal organs cannot be trained

Nope, that's pretty much what it means. Read Gai's comments.

No Caption Provided

Inner organs are part of the "inner body." Bones are part of the "outer body." Kakashi then says you can't train your inner body. Pure. Simple. Straightforward. This talk about organs not being part of the inner body simply contradicts what's said in plain English.

Yeah, because Naruto having regen perfectly explains why he would shrug having a TBB explode inside his body or why Sasuke's chidori didn't vaporise every one of his internal organs the instant if stabbed him.

I think you should consider reading another manga if you're troubled by the first one. Considering the dude goes on to shrug off a nigh-moon busting attack at end of the series, that sort of ridiculousness just comes with the trade.

As for the second, that's just an example of you not knowing how the chidori works or otherwise thinking Yamato is hauling around mystical nigh-indestructable kunais and that Karin organs are strong enough to endure the chidori, come to think of it, hahaha.

Terrible reasoning. Not only was the Chidori Sasuke used against Naruto was amped by the CS1 so your potency reasoning doesn't hold weight

Why you think Sasuke has no control over the potency of the chidori is beyond me. Either that or you literally put zero thought into whatever you type.

but you are also trying to use an instance were sasuke focuses his chidori on the small sword (Similar to his Chidori Eisu) to maximize damage at the cost of AoE as an explanation for why a regular Chidori capable of carving stones wouldn't vaporise the Kunai

Maybe, just maybe (and I'm going out on an unthinkable limb here) the amount of chakra placed into either a chidori or a rasengan can impact its potency. And maybe (. . . wait for it, as this one might really blow your mind away) Sasuke didn't want to kill Naruto during the VoTE fight. But those are HUGE maybes, LMAO.

I find it hilarious that you are telling me not to dodge the question when you yourself completely dodged my question about the shurikens and pencil.

I didn't bother because you were attempting to avoid my question. But I'll answer here. The entire point of the scene is exposition on Sasuke's new abilities. There's no need to have Sasuke, Yamato or anyone else re-explain how they work in later instances in which they are used. That'd be like having someone explain how the rasengan works every time we see it or a variation.

But to answer your question, I'm not Kishimoto so don't expect me to know what he was thinking, what I do know is that he made Yamato attempt to analysis what was happening given the limited amount of knowledge he has, and that analysis was wrong.

So if I'm understanding you correctly, Sasuke cannot channel the chidori through his sword to make it sharper and numb his opponents? That Yamato was wrong? Just stop. That was the point of the scene. Feel free to prove Sasuke can't sharpen his sword and numb his opponents. Maybe Yamato had been drinking whiskey. Yeah, that must be it, haha.

You are making it sound as if no character ever attempted to analyze something based on the limited knowledge they have and turned out to be wrong later....

If it turns out to be wrong later, the author will tell us later. However, there is no "later" here as the manga has long been completed. Not only does Yamato's explanation remain uncontradicted, but it has even been expounded upon. Hence your laundry list of retcons/later explanations are irrelevant.

That certain user was smart enough to discuss blunt force durability against force choke unlike you who attempted to justify a force shock using piercing. :)

Please. You didn't even know the difference until I explained it to you. And by the way, this is what I mean about not reading the whole post in advance. You brought up the durability issue, not me. And yet you've ranted and raved as I brought it up. Have you been drinking?

completely overlooking the part about Sasuke's sowrd being special

Your entire basis for claiming Sasuke's sword is special is a scan that talks about him using the chidori to amp it. So at this point, I have no idea what you are even rambling about. Sasuke can use lightning nature manipulation to enhance cutting power. So can the Raikage. It's that simple. Prove Yamato was lying and/or didn't know what he was talking about.

BTW that's a nice attempt at strawman you've got there

Nah, that's not a strawman. I'll show you one in a moment though. Hold that thought.

Feel free to pint out were I even mentioned Sasuke doing any of that

Never said you did. The point is that those are Sasuke's defenses. Without them, he's pretty vulnerable, as we see with Madara just about killing him casually with a poke. Even if Sasuke is employing any of those defenses, a force choke can easily bypass all of them.

I hope you realize that these claims about Naruto not being able to hold back

Now that's a strawman argument. I've made no claim about Naruto not being able to hold back. I'm saying he would not be able to control himself enough to distinguish between bone shattering all bones and lethal force, both of which are close in terms of force exertion. He used a good degree of kyuubi chakra, but we didn't see any strength feat comparable to his feat in the forest of death. Therefore its baseless to suggest he was using that much power while smacking Sasuke around, especially considering he had ample reason to hold back.

You admit being wrong ?

Of course. That's what adults do. You won't catch me running around making up excuses for why we should disregard uncontradicted statements from characters in the story. :P

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@dark-kenshin:

I think you made an issue out of the body flicker being used for the "fast" SFX for a reason and are currently attempting to backpedal. This is the second time you've accused me of "misinterpreting" your cowardly antics.

You are using insults more frequently in each of your posts, is that what you do whenever you are driven into a corner ? :)

Too bad insulting me doesn't make you posts seem any more valid and won't make up for the posts were you miserably failed to correctly understand my posts, in fact it only give me a reason to flag you and tag a mod.

@god_spawn@saren Hello, it seems like the above user enjoys resorting to insults, could you please do something about it ?

It was your point that the SFX point adds nothing to the conversation? Glad we agree. Moving on. lol.

It is my point that the SFX translates to fast movement, which you, as usual, misinterpreted as me saying that the SFX makes Madara's stab as fast as shunshin. Really, most of this little debate has been you pointlessly dragging the conversation by misinterpreting what I said, thus forcing me to provide lengthy explanations.

A shame you aren't smart enough to read a whole post before responding, but we'll get to that below. ;)

Oh ? Then I'll be looking forward to that part of this post were you will explain how bringing up Sasuke getting stabbed is of any relevance to the force choke argument. :)

Though, to be honest, I already know that you won't provide any form of answer as is the case in all the previous posts.

Appealing to ridicule is a fine definition as far as I'm concerned.

The funny part, is that this has nothing to do with what you previously said. "I told you my terms for entertaining a discussion regarding your beliefs about Madara (e.g. present clear and verifiable evidence). If you want to sit by and throw a tantrum instead, that's your prerogative. That said, that sort of infantile behavior is to be chalked up as a concession. Moving on. :)"

Feel free to do something besides whine about me asking to clear verifiable evidence if you're intent on having a discussion Madara being a 100 tonner. I'm happy to tell you what's wrong with you using not-to-scale data, although I figured that jupiter bit would've tipped you off, lol.

Too bad, I'm not the one whining without providing any form of logical explanation. I already provided an explanation for why the tailed beasts would never weight under 100 tons and anyone with a minimum amount of intelligence would realize that especially in Shukaku's case, sand is far too heavy to make it's overall body weight less than 100 tons. The only answer you provided to this was some random people claiming for Naruto planet to be Jupiter sized as if what overs say is of any relevance to what I say. But then again, you are certainly one who rejects the analysis regardlessly of how logical it is just because some other people screwed up their, so I can't say I'm expecting any better of. You argument makes as much sense as saying that if someone screws up his math calculations then all math calculations world wide become invalid.

Nope, that's pretty much what it means. Read Gai's comments.Inner organs are part of the "inner body." Bones are part of the "outer body." Kakashi then says you can't train your inner body. Pure. Simple. Straightforward. This talk about organs not being part of the inner body simply contradicts what's said in plain English.

This is the problem with people with terrible reading comprehension skill, their comprehension skills are so terrible that even providing an explanation for why they are wrong ends up with them misinterpreting the provided explanation.

Read guy's comment again, he explains that as opposed to the Iron fist style which targets the body and breaks bones, the Gentle fist style works on the opponents inner coil system to destroy organs and as explained by Ukon in this scan (which you completely overlooked for whatever reason) :

No Caption Provided

The inner coil system is something that's heavily linked with the body down to the molecular level. What comes next in common sense, as you can't train your inner coil system or molecules and as such a user of the gentle fist would end up destroying your internal organs through affecting the inner coil system that affects proteins and by extension cells and by extension organs.

It's simpler than you think.

And once again, confirmed by showings such as Naruto eating the bijuu bomb or taking Sasuke's chidori.

I think you should consider reading another manga if you're troubled by the first one. Considering the dude goes on to shrug off a nigh-moon busting attack at end of the series, that sort of ridiculousness just comes with the trade.

This is by far the worst "argument" you've come up with till now. So you are so desperate not to admit your mistakes that you are willing to just completely disregard common sense ? Why ? Because Naruto has recently gotten strong enough to block a moon splitting beam ? LOL

As for the second, that's just an example of you not knowing how the chidori works

Yet you failed to prove anything I said about it being wrong.

or otherwise thinking Yamato is hauling around mystical nigh-indestructable kunais

Good keep the strawman arguments coming. Meanwhile I already explained this as being due to Sasuke using his Chidori on the sword as opposed to the infocused version he attacked Naruto with.

and that Karin organs are strong enough to endure the chidori, come to think of it, hahaha.

More strawman arguments, too bad I already mentioned Chidori eisu in the previous post as well.

So basically, all you did was completely disregarding what I have been saying because you know that you can't provide a single logical explanation for why Naruto's internal organs weren't vaporised when he took Sasuke's standard chidori.

Why you think Sasuke has no control over the potency of the chidori is beyond me. Either that or you literally put zero thought into whatever you type.

See ? Here is another perfect example of you failing to understand a basic sentence. :)

My argument in not way implied that Sasuke cannot control the potency of his Chidori (if anything that's what you have been doing by using Yamato's kunai as an example lol), my argument is very clear : Sasuke was going for the kill and using his Cursed seal to amp himself, so you have 0 reason to claim that that Chidori was weaker than his basic chidoris.

No Caption Provided

You really need to work on your reading comprehension skills, that would spare me the trouble of re-explaining such basic sentences to you (only to have you whine about my post being long later on).

No Caption Provided

but you are also trying to use an instance were sasuke focuses his chidori on the small sword (Similar to his Chidori Eisu) to maximize damage at the cost of AoE as an explanation for why a regular Chidori capable of carving stones wouldn't vaporise the Kunai :

No Caption Provided

Again, the only thing you prove is how much you are willing to twist facts to justify your misinterpretations.

========================

Maybe, just maybe (and I'm going out on an unthinkable limb here) the amount of chakra placed into either a chidori or a rasengan can impact its potency. And maybe (. . . wait for it, as this one might really blow your mind away) Sasuke didn't kill Naruto during the VoTE fight. But those are HUGE maybes, LMAO.

I made sure to quote the portion of my posts already debunking your terrible argument, so that everyone can see how terrible your reading comprehension skills are. :)

But as I suspect that you are unable to understand that post (Well you already failed the first time), let me explain again in simpler terms :

Part 1 :

> Yes sasuke can control his Chidori's potency

> The curse seal is used to amp Sasuke's power

> sasuke used the Chidori while amped with the cursed seal

> Sasuke was going for the kill when he used that Chidori

> So claiming that Sasuke used a weaker version than the ones he casually vaporises rocks with under these condition = Ridiculous

Part 2 :

> Sasuke not killing Naruto at VOTE because he changed his mind is irrelevant

> We are talking about when sasuke stabbed Naruto with chidori

> When sasuke was going for the kill and amped by the cursed seal

> Meaning that his Chidori couldn't have possibly been weaker than the ones showen above

> Yet that Chidori didn't vaporise Naruto internal organs when it hit him

> It only punctured one of his lungs

> So claiming that the internal organs are less durable than the rest of his body is ridiculous.

Was that clear enough ? Or should I make it even easier ?

I didn't bother because you were attempting to avoid my question. But I'll answer here. The entire point of the scene is exposition on Sasuke's new abilities. There's no need to have Sasuke, Yamato or anyone else re-explain how they work in later instances in which they are used. That'd be like having someone explain how the rasengan works every time we see it or a variation.

Good to see you are still trying to twist what happened and still wouldn't answer why called his sword special but nothing else. Heck, by that logic, he shouldn't have called the sword special at all, he would have just said that he can channel his chidori through things.

So if I'm understanding you correctly, Sasuke cannot channel the chidori through his sword to make it sharper and numb his opponentts.That Yamato was wrong? Just stop. That was the point of the scene. Feel free to prove Sasuke can't sharpen his sword and numb his opponents. Maybe Yamato had been drinking whiskey. Yeah, that must be it, haha.

Well d*mn, son. Looks like your case is even worse then what I thought. So you aren't even able to tell that I'm not discussing sasuke's ability to channel his Chidori to improve sharpness and numbness but why Sasuke actually refers to his sword as special ? lol You are the one who needs to stop, really.

If it turns out to be wrong later, the author will tell us later. However, there is no "later" here as the manga has long been completed. Not only does Yamato's explanation remain uncontradicted, but it has even been expounded upon. Hence your laundry list of retcons/later explanations are irrelevant.

It's funny because you are claiming that the only reason Sasuek's sword is special is because Yamato explained that he can channel chidori through it, even though Kishimoto contradicts Yamato's explanation by showing that Lightning Jutsus's can be channeled through anything including a pencil lol So why is Sasuke's sword special then ? How does that not prove Yamato's explanation being inaccurate ?

You really need to stop. smh

Please. You didn't even know the difference until I explained it to you. And by the way, this is what I mean about not reading the whole post in advance. You brought up the durability issue, not me. And yet you've ranted and raved as I brought it up. Have you been drinking?

So now you are trying to shift the blame on me for using your exact stupid logic of "sasuke got stabbed by sword = he gets force choked" ? lol you are pretty shameless.

Also, it seems like you are the one who has been drinking because you still fail to realize that the concept of durability I brought up was against blunt force as people were discussing force chock lol You are the one who shamelessly tried to pass off sasuke getting stabbed as a reason for him to get force choked and then,, being the troll you are, immediately switched to split durability when I brought up the Madara scans. At least be man enough to admit your mistakes.

Your entire basis for claiming Sasuke's sword is special is a scan that talks about him using the chidori to amp it. So at this point, I have no idea what you are even rambling about. Sasuke can use lightning nature manipulation to enhance cutting power. So can the Raikage. It's that simple. Prove Yamato was lying and/or didn't know what he was talking about.

Wrong. The basis about Sasuke's sword being special is because he stated so. The reason you believe it isn't is because Yamato attributes it to Sasuke's chidori which is proven wrong because lighting justu can be channeled through everything as I already proved.

Nah, that's not a strawman. I'll show you one in a moment though. Hold that thought.

I'll leave it to the strawman expert then.

Never said you did.

Then why the heck did you say "Feel free show us where Sasuke is amplyfing his physical defeses with the Susano'o, the curse seal or nature manipulation (or hell, even that weird amaterasu shield) in that scan of Madara casually giving him a fatal injury. Otherwise, I'd say it's clear you lack "basic reasoning ability.""

As if it had anything to do with what I said. Seriously, I know how full of yourself you are, it's bluntly apparent but can you at least consider getting over that ego of yours and admitting you have been doing nothing more than twisting my statements.

The point is that those are Sasuke's defenses. Without them, he's pretty vulnerable, as we see with Madara just about killing him casually with a poke.Even if Sasuke is employing any of those defenses, a force choke can easily bypass all of them.

1) Saying that Madara killed Sasuke with a poke (freaken Madara) and that sasuke is pretty vulnerable without them is ridiculous since he is still out of these SW characters league durability wise.

2) Regardless of whether or not force choke can bypass sasuke defense it will not stop him from one shotting with his casual susanoo swing. You are making it sound as if DV constantly force chokes people to death instantly.

Now that's a strawman argument. I've made no claim about Naruto not being able to hold back. I'm saying he would not be able to control himself enough to distinguish between bone shattering all bones and lethal force, both of which are close in terms of force exertion. He used a good degree of kyuubi chakra, but we didn't see any strength feat comparable to his feat in the forest of death. Therefore its baseless to suggest he was using that much power while smacking Sasuke around, especially considering he had ample reason to hold back.

This is stupid. Are you high ?

First you start by saying that Naruto cannot control his power enough to distinguish between breaking Sasuke's bones which is what Naruto was attempting to do through the fight :

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Then you say that Naruto, who is the same Naruto using the same KN0 mode, is weaker than BoS Naruto using that same mode ? Why ? Because he hasn't "show any strength feat comparable to his feat in the forest of death" ? That's horrible, HORRIBLE, logic, do you want Naruto to go grab a snake and punch it for you to see that his was as strong ? Sasuke tanking these hits is proof of Sasuke's durability, not Naruto's attacks being weaker. =___=

Of course. That's what adults do. You won't catch me running around making up excuses for why we should disregard uncontradicted statements from characters in the story. :P

Too bad, making up excuses is exactly what you have been doing through the entire discussion.

So now that I have finished addressing your post...

Oh ? Then I'll be looking forward to that part of this post were you will explain how bringing up Sasuke getting stabbed is of any relevance to the force choke argument. :)

Though, to be honest, I already know that you won't provide any form of answer as is the case in all the previous posts.

==========

So where is the part explaining why you brought up Sasuke being stabbed as if it has any relevance to a force choke ? This entire discussion started because of that yet you still refuse to provide any explanation.

No Caption Provided

Will you finally man-up enough to admit that you were shamelessly trying to use that as an excuse for why he would get force choked even though you knew how split durability works ?

I'm waiting. :)

Avatar image for theredheadedyeti
TheRedHeadedYeti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fallout 4.

This right here made me laugh my drink onto my lap.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for theredheadedyeti
TheRedHeadedYeti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh I'm aware it was just so unexpected in this thread lol.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not voting on who would win yet because I have only gotten to the middle of the second season of Naruto, but correct me if I'm wrong, doesn't Sasuke have to use the hand signs to do any of his major moves? And if so, wouldn't a tk person simply stop him from doing them? Like I said, I could be wrong about him having to do the hand signs since I'm only on the middle of season 2....so please let me know.

Avatar image for passingthrough545
passingthrough545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: He does, though most of his best techs are eye techs he basically looks at you then something happens. And in the Narutoverse the better you are at the tech then you are super fast with handsigns or hand signs be pointless and you can pull off the tech instantly.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: He does, though most of his best techs are eye techs he basically looks at you then something happens. And in the Narutoverse the better you are at the tech then you are super fast with handsigns or hand signs be pointless and you can pull off the tech instantly.

The eye techs could be tricky, but both Vader and Yoda have resistance to TP as they have shown many times against other Jedi/Sith.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leaning to Sasuke through dat left eye, but it all depends if Sasuke can use that before they can use TK.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sas

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@randomsid: TP isn't the only thing in Sasuke's arsenal. His susasno'o can tank multi mountain busting blasts, he can cast Amaterasu by looking at them which are inextinguishable black flames, his casual chidori has vaporised a meteorite etc.

Sigh...

Susanoo has no way to defend against Force TK which passess through matter and shields all the time.

Amaterasu can be absorb or disperse by Tutaminis.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Or disperse by TK like Nagato did with Gravity.

No Caption Provided

Not the meteorite again. Lightsaber can block this easy. Not only it absorbs Electricity, but it shown to withstand the force of a gigaton Turbo Laser, which would blow away that same Meteor and then some.

No Caption Provided

Wal Marts are bigger than that thing. Honestly by feats Yoda should be able to TK that thing truth be told.

Yoda is strongest Jedi in all things, stated many times. Stronger than this Padawan.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He smacked around naval size ships casually. Destroying that small meteor means what to Yoda?

RedRanger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By RedRanger

The meteor being much bigger and heavier than both ships. sigh

RedRanger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By RedRanger

In spite of his power, any use of TK leaves Yoda extremely vulnerable.

Yoda can't concentrate on blocking lightning with his saber while using his TK to save Anakin, he would rather take the shock to save anakin.

No Caption Provided

Not the first time Yoda has stopped fighting an adversary to use TK

No Caption Provided

Yoda's tutaminis get's overloaded after a couple of seconds from the most powerful sith lightning in Star Wars

No Caption Provided

Likely Palpetines best feats with lightning: Vaporizing sith spawn

Doesn't hold a candle to

No Caption Provided

A meteorite bigger than "wallmart"...

Sasuke's latest feat with reality warping.

Switching places with his opponents.

This Match-up > Yoda decides to rag-doll Sauce > Sauce switch places with Vader > surprise attack with lighting that Yoda will be too distracted to react to

No Caption Provided

Vaporized instantly

No Caption Provided

Vader get's electrocuted from the blast

No Caption Provided

GG Life support

No Caption Provided

GG Yoda

No Caption Provided

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redranger: Both ships are roughly the size of Navy Destroyers. Made of metal, pretty close and that Star Cruiser the weaker Padawan held up is way more than the meteor.

No Caption Provided

Vaporized instantly

Also your using feats of a Sith illusion as proof of anything? Its not even real nor a feat to use at all for or against a character. It was a forced illusion by palpatine and dooku working together, and nothing more.

Also where is your proof Tutaminis will fail here? Or the electricity absorbing Lightsaber than can withstand turbo laser canons and cut through the densest materials made in the galaxy?

Im not sure what your point is even bringing up Canon which is inferior to Legends in feats and abilities anyway lol.

Avatar image for mollydanger2210
MollyDanger2210

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colliderz said:

@luckystrike:

Sasuke teleporting hi sword in madara, who has lightspeed reactions/perception and two types of precog.

When did that light speed reaction happened? I have seen people making such claims lately but haven't seen any scans or an explanation

Might Guy was > 99% of lightspeed when attacking Madara with Night Moth, there's no way he can distort space on a level that's visible with-out having a near infinite amount of mass.

At 90% the speed of light mass doubles.

He was clearly at a state beyond that.

Nobody in Naruto travels faster than the speed of light. Stop being ridiculous.

This pretty much applies to every shounen mentioned on this site unless somewhere it has been explicitly stated by the author IN or OUTSIDE the text.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@luckystrike said:
@colliderz said:

@luckystrike:

Sasuke teleporting hi sword in madara, who has lightspeed reactions/perception and two types of precog.

When did that light speed reaction happened? I have seen people making such claims lately but haven't seen any scans or an explanation

Might Guy was > 99% of lightspeed when attacking Madara with Night Moth, there's no way he can distort space on a level that's visible with-out having a near infinite amount of mass.

At 90% the speed of light mass doubles.

He was clearly at a state beyond that.

Nobody in Naruto travels faster than the speed of light. Stop being ridiculous.

This pretty much applies to every shounen mentioned on this site unless somewhere it has been explicitly stated by the author IN or OUTSIDE the text.

It was stated that Madara's Light Fang attack was light speed, and Naruto and Sasuke reacted to it.

Avatar image for egyptian_god_ra
Egyptian_God_Ra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Egyptian_God_Ra

Sasuke curb stomps, he has enormous hax which even makes the force look like a baby, country to continental level destructive capacity, plus theres his Rinnegan genjutsu with a glance, and he can always speed blitz with chidori sharp spear or something like he cut sage Madara in half....Vader and Yoda simply cant keep up with Sasuke's speed

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's not really in-character for Vader or Yoda to lead with TP, but it's certainly in-character for Sasuke to lead with Amaterasu. Even if Vader lead with that, Sasuke can counter with Susanoo or Amaterasu as an instant retaliation.

As for people saying that TP allows resistance to Genjutsu, they obviously don't grasp how it works. Genjutsu isn't mind-control, it's manipulation of how the body perceives each of the five senses via chakra.

On top of that, Sasuke has Rinnegan for Six Paths Techniques, summons, Sharingan to avoid the lightsabers as well as the speed to do it.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@sirfizzwhizz: What exactly is Yoda going to do to stop a susano'o sword slash from killing him? The AOE and range makes it unblockable.

Lol @ tutaminis absorbing Amaterasu. You've seen how tiny Yoda's hands are correct? Amaterasu covers the whole body in flames instantly, how is he blocking it with

Tutaminis.

It's really quite sad how you try to low ball the meteor feat. That showing of raw power puts Sasuke ahead of both Yoda and Vader. I'll state the obvious: the chidori attack uses wide range AOE Lightning which is nothing like the forked Sith Lightning Yoda has blocked. It covers a much wider range and lol @ a lightsabre absorbing that.

Oh man... This is tragic, so Yoda TK throwing around some ships is comparable to Sasuke VAPORISING a meteor? Learn the difference between lifting something and vaporizing an object. One is superior to the other, I'll let you figure out which one.

You assume Yoda or Vader are not too busy choking, or TKing Sasuke inside Sasunoo with the Force. You want to bring up this unblock able sword swing what about Force Choke,, Crush, or a Lightsaber before he can go Sasunoo?

Ummm whats so funny here? The Fire does not cover the body, how else did the low samurai ditch the robe that caught fire? Why can Yoda absorb the flame on him anyway? Or TK it off him like I showed Nagato doing? Lol.

The Meteor feat is good, but its not like busting a mountain or moon. Vader TK demolish Sand Crawlers and Cathedrals. Yoda TK is more than enough to manipulate a star cruiser for sure. So TK is a big deal as a tool here of offensive power. Also there is no counter to the electricity Chidori being absorb by the Lightsaber which has insane feats of power in itself in what it tanks, absorbs, and by passes.

And yet Sasuke body is not preventing the level of TK ragdolling he can receive here.

Your bringing up the same examples of "winning" that I keep countering. There is nothing new here. I glad you think he wins hands down, but as seen, many dont share your view, and many see how this can go either way. both sides have hax and abilities to counter hax.

Avatar image for mollydanger2210
MollyDanger2210

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor: I would like to see a quote from the series where it says that please, because I don't recall hearing mention of anybody's speed being distinctly determined anywhere in the series.

People simply move fast (in what is supposed to be a superhuman capacity of course) but to surmise that anybody is moving at the speed of light is ridiculous and totally unwarranted.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor: I would like to see a quote from the series where it says that please, because I don't recall hearing mention of anybody's speed being distinctly determined anywhere in the series.

People simply move fast (in what is supposed to be a superhuman capacity of course) but to surmise that anybody is moving at the speed of light is ridiculous and totally unwarranted.

It's stated in the databook which is canon and written by the author.

ferriserris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lmao sasuke destroys them then proceeds to annihilate the star wars verse since its thrash

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either could solo

Avatar image for sixpathsofcapra
SixPathsOfCapra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke. Too much hax + overall a more skilled fighter. The duo will be under Genjutsu before they even realise when the fight started

Avatar image for mcu-defender333
MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Sasuke.

Avatar image for deactivated-60f8a948a0372
deactivated-60f8a948a0372

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably the duo.

Avatar image for itachidarkcraft
ItachiDarkCraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke in Boruto smacks so hard

darkeryoda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I one shot this fodder

gdara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Sasuke

but you could make a good argument for the team.

Ningenoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke

gdara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#199  Edited By gdara

@eredin12: Yeah I just changed my mind rechecked some of Vaders Feats and he should solo.

ReaperTheGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke