Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

All Out Battle.

Pre Shroedinger Alucard. Current Sasuke.

Battle in a Dark Forest.

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

im thinking alucard. he could tank amateratsu and outlast sasuke's susanno until sasuke runs out of chakara. alucards regen gives him the edge

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke stomps... Alucard gets back up. Sasuke stomps again... Alucard gets up and says "Thank you sir, may I have another." Sasuke stomps again... Alucard gets back up, and shoots a chakara-empty Uchiha brat in the head.

PieHole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By PieHole

Pre-Schroedinger Alucard is better than Post. Since he has 3million+ Souls to do his bidding. I say he releases Level 0 and has a feast with Sasuke's Body parts.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

@piehole said:

Pre-Schroedinger Alucard is better than Post. Since he has 3million+ Souls to do his bidding. I say he releases Level 0 and has a feast with Sasuke's Body parts.

No he's not. Its implied someone with enough durability, endurance and destructive power could kill him 3 million times over. Its not easy, but its not impossible either.

Post-Schrondinger is omnipresent. He can exist anywhere and everywhere and however he wants. He doesn't die until he wants to. I think you're underestimating the base capabilities of Hellsing vampires. Alucard has displayed a ridiculous array of powers - even in base form. The only thing he really loses is the ability to summon familiars and any of the powers of souls he'd had. But its a easy trade.

...Anyways Alucard wins 10/10. There's no way Sasuke has the Chakra to kill Alucard that many times over.

PieHole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: Omnipresence sure, the ability to not die unless you will it so. I should've put it this way, Pre-Schroedinger has more combat capabilities. Also note this is Pre-schroedinger in the op I'm just assuming you thought that it was Post-Schroedinger, From this Quote.

...Anyways Alucard wins 10/10. There's no way Sasuke has the Chakra to kill Alucard that many times over.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alucard.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

@piehole: Not dying unless he wants it to happen is exactly how Schrodingers powers worked.

And I know the battle is Pre. I just wanted to address your comment on the side =D

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@piehole: Um....that quote of his implies Sasuke can't kill him 3 million times. Aka Pre-schrodinger Alucard.

PieHole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: I took it differently, But thanks on stating your comment.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_imperator: Lol I agree with what he said.

Alucard, Pre or Post, ROFLCURBSTOMPS Sasuke. Or any Naruto character for that matter.

And @piehole is right. When he abandoned all of his 3 million souls he gave up a HUGE amount of power. I imagine that if he tried going to Level 0 now, he would look about the same, since it was all of the souls he's consumed that gave him his terrifying powers.

Although I suppose it doesn't really matter, since he can't really die Post-Schrodinger.

But yeah, Alucard wins. By a lot.

Jmarshmallow