Sasuke Uchiha vs Natsu Dragneel

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Sasuke will win, Natsu is pretty good with combat but I don't think that it's anything Sasuke can't keep up with especially with his eyes. I don't see Natsu overcoming the Sharingan illusions or getting past susanoo, it a Tsunade kick to break one of Madara's susanoo's ribs and I don't think Natsu's strength is up there. The only instance where I've seen sasuke's susanoo defense begin to fail is when he fought the mizukage and she used corrosive mist, it even stood up to some of the Raikage's hits.

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: ive been saying that since the beginning and its like this one guy fails to realize that...he claims that natsu can only eat fire magic..when its actually any and all fire ahaha

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Sasuke will win, Natsu is pretty good with combat but I don't think that it's anything Sasuke can't keep up with especially with his eyes. I don't see Natsu overcoming the Sharingan illusions or getting past susanoo, it a Tsunade kick to break one of Madara's susanoo's ribs and I don't think Natsu's strength is up there. The only instance where I've seen sasuke's susanoo defense begin to fail is when he fought the mizukage and she used corrosive mist, it even stood up to some of the Raikage's hits.

this

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@boschepg: illusions? You mean Genjutsu. Its not working. lol

@lowlaville: ive been saying that since the beginning and its like this one guy fails to realize that...he claims that natsu can only eat fire magic..when its actually any and all fire ahaha

I wouldn't bother trying to convince them. lol

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg: dragon force and lighting flame dragon mode...dusts susanoo

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By DeathHero61

@deathhero61: only did what due to wendy's enhancement...if you are talking about when he fought sting and rogue thats was purely due to training and gaining access to second origin

stopping the gargantuan Dorma Anim's foot

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Uchiha545

@boschepg: dragon force and lighting flame dragon mode...dusts susanoo

dragon force is impressive and it might have been effective against Sasuke's incomplete susanoo when he first began using it but at this point that would just be a waste Sasuke's susanoo is not that far from perfected to Madara's level as he has used Kyuubi Susanoo armor very recently, also Sasuke's Kyuubi susanoo armor sword cut through obito's which was said to shape the world and destroy it in the right hands. Its offensive and defensive capability are much to high as of now.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

@deathhero61: no, it's not. It's fire based jutsu. And anyone here care to tell me what happens when natsu tries to eat a chidori spear an it spikes through him? Seriously,I can't see natsu winning this. In fact, I'd be willing to do a caV against anyone that thinks natsu can beat sasuke

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By DeathHero61

@nighthunder said:

@deathhero61: no, it's not. It's fire based jutsu. And anyone here care to tell me what happens when natsu tries to eat a chidori spear an it spikes through him? Seriously,I can't see natsu winning this. In fact, I'd be willing to do a caV against anyone that thinks natsu can beat sasuke

I don't do CAVs, mainly due to the fact that a cav can last for days, and i don't get access to a computer all the time so its best i don't take such a risk.(due to me replying late to others) plus why the hell would natsu eat a chidori spear? Second of all, he could just bite on his hand before it goes through, and even if sasuke stabs natsu with chidori, natsu could eat the lightning flying around.

And you can see natsu winning?

When sasuke can have a battle like this:

Loading Video...

And in the manga version of their fight they were doing this:

And just in case for the speed feats you say its anime only.

Here.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And in that battle he was not fighting with all his power, was in his base mode

Now can sasuke's combat speed help him here? Natsu is far faster than no tail kyuubi naruto(the fastest foe sasuke reacted to in terms of combat speed) and far faster than one tail naruto(the form sasuke struggled with) and before you start saying that was when he was a kid, sasuke couldn't react to those with an unpredictable fighting style.(killer bee) Or a fighting style that would pressure him such as one tail naruto or madara or juubito. All who were far faster than him.

Susano won't play a factor considering, tsunade was able to break madara's. And natsu for one thing is far above tsunade in striking strength.(and he is durable enough to take anything sussano can offer honestly.) And its combat speed is horrible. In fact how fast is sasuke during his sussano state?

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: LOL sasuke's susanoo is extremely far from madaras and naruto is sharing his chakra with everyone that is how sasuke got kyuubi susanoo...without that susanoo gets smashed easily

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nighthunder: sasuke isnt getting close enough to hit natsu with a chidori unless he has a death wish what are you on?

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: LOL sasuke's susanoo is extremely far from madaras and naruto is sharing his chakra with everyone that is how sasuke got kyuubi susanoo...without that susanoo gets smashed easily

Stabilizing Susanoo was all Sasuke you need the skill and know how as to do so not really the chakra.

Zjun_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Zjun_

Sasuke will take this fight more seriously I think but...

@shikarenji said:

I wonder what would happen if Natsu ate some Amaterasu fire

@neongamewave said:

Sasuke reminds Natsu of his rival Gray Fullbuster, Natsu then gets angry, and proceeds to wrecking Sasuke.

This is some funny-@$$ logic. xD

Sasuke is more faster and has powerful techniques that Natsu will have a hard time responding to (Amaterasu, Susano'o, etc.). But it'll still be a good fight nonetheless.

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: soo can sasuke's susanoo destroy mountains yet? if not its nowhere near madara's

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@datswampertazz: it cut a sword said to shape the world so it can't be that far off from cutting mountains

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: what sword did it cut im fuzzy on that

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

@datswampertazz: ............chidori spear is a long range attack...lol and since its in character for natsu to eat attacks like lightning, he'll eat the spear and assume will percede to scewer him.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Ratava

@nighthunder said:

@datswampertazz: ............chidori spear is a long range attack...lol and since its in character for natsu to eat attacks like lightning, he'll eat the spear and assume will percede to scewer him.

so he ate a little piece of an etherion infused rock, a little lightning from a powerless Laxus and punctual explosions (which is basically fire for him) from his body and now he can eat whole attacks? sorry but unless we see natsu not dodging anymore and just eating every attack in the manga this "energy eating ability" wanking has to stop

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By DatSwampertAzz
Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Ratava

and? explosions, as i mentioned that is fire to him, you know Natsu the FIRE Dragon Slayer, if he could eat other elements/energy forms like fire there wouldnt be a need for him to dodge any magical attack but he still does it eg Stings "Laser"

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By DatSwampertAzz

@ratava: in this case where sasuke only uses fire and lightning im asking you what is stopping natsu from eating it...

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Ratava

@datswampertazz said:

@ratava: in this case where sasuke only uses fire and lightning im asking you what is stopping natsu from eating it...

so you think if Natsu fights against Laxus again he would simply eat EVERY attack Laxus throws at him? so Sasuke uses his Chidori natsu just eats it of from his hand, if he uses Chidori Senbon he eats every needle, chidori eiso he eats the spear, susanoo no problem natsu simply eats it and i dont know how often i have to repeat it, if natsu can use his eating ability like you think he can there would be no need to dodge any attack - he could simply eat it. you see how stupid that sounds? you arent putting a limit on that ability but clearly there is one

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By TheMagicStik

@ratava: If Natsu is pushed to his limits, yes he just eats everything Laxus throws at him, not that he needs to to beat Laxus. Yes he can do the same to all of Sasuke's primary attacks and then throw them back at him 100 fold.

The fight goes something like this:

Sasuke throws out Amaterasu, Natsu eats it, Natsu turns Sasuke to dust with a mountain sized torrent of black unquenchable fire.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava: s, yes he just eats everything Laxus throws at him,

sorry but if you really belive that nlf bullshit than debating with you is usless, iam out of here

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava: actually if you pay attention when natsu eats an attack he gains a significant power boost and the ability to use said attack at an increased magnitude amped by his own abilities...its actually been proven when he ate laxus's lightining, jellal's flame of rebuke and zancrows black flames..and no natsu doesnt have to eat EVERY chidori senbon..he can eat a few, dodge some take some to gauge its power then go about it from there...and how many times do i have to say this..sasuke WILL no get close enough to natsu to hit him with a chidori unless he has a deathwish..engaging someone who fa CQC is a very bad move..especially one like natsu

Jimishim12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke can win this with relative ease, especially in CQC. Sasuke can fly as well, so Natsu ain't beating him in a battle of range or speed, or even fire power. But short simple terms, genjutsu plus head slash.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fun fact: Natsu tanked a country buster, "Aetherion", the magic canon with continental range. And this was eons ago. Tell me how Sasuke is harming Natsu.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville:

Your facts are completely wrong. Natsu ddnt tank anything. The etherion blast was absorbed by the giant lacrima. Thats why Natsu and the others didnt die.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville:

Your facts are completely wrong. Natsu ddnt tank anything. The etherion blast was absorbed by the giant lacrima. Thats why Natsu and the others didnt die.

...Erza rerouted Etherion's blast into the sky. Natsu walked into the Etherion vortex and rescued Erza. Why does everyone presume Im talking about the initial blast absorbed by the lachryma? '-'

Ohgma_Infinium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu uses his friendship magic and wins

Avatar image for synchronized_123
synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke's Susanoo grabs Natsu and does a 10 km high power bomb on him. Yes, Sasuke's Susanoo can fly now.

Avatar image for kenshirofistofwrath
KenshiroFistofWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghost_rider1 said:

@lowlaville:

...Erza rerouted Etherion's blast into the sky. Natsu walked into the Etherion vortex and rescued Erza. Why does everyone presume Im talking about the initial blast absorbed by the lachryma? '-'

yeah erza fused with the crystal and redirected the blast into the sky, so the whole energy was already gone, natsu later pulled her out so we dont know how much energy that vortex had left so no one tanked a country buster lol,

natsu gets lolstomped by current sasuke

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville said:

@ghost_rider1 said:

@lowlaville:

yeah erza fused with the crystal and redirected the blast into the sky, so the whole energy was already gone, natsu later pulled her out so we dont know how much energy that vortex had left so no one tanked a country buster lol,

Thats a sound theory. But lets face it. Erza noted Natsu walked into the vortex of Aetherion, and dragged her out. That means, Natsu did this before the vortex had dissipated or even started to dissipate. If it did, Erza would've been lost.

Now say the vortex didn't have nearly the energy as an initial Aetherion cannon blast would have, it still means Natsu walked into potent magic in order to rescue Erza. We all know what happened to Natsu (he nearly died), the first time he consumed the Aetherion infused crystals.

In terms of durability, the feat speaks a lot.

KenshiroFistofWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kenshirofistofwrath said:
@lowlaville said:

@ghost_rider1 said:

@lowlaville:

Thats a sound theory. But lets face it. Erza noted Natsu walked into the vortex of Aetherion, and dragged her out. That means, Natsu did this before the vortex had dissipated or even started to dissipate. If it did, Erza would've been lost.

Now say the vortex didn't have nearly the energy as an initial Aetherion cannon blast would have, it still means Natsu walked into potent magic in order to rescue Erza. We all know what happened to Natsu (he nearly died), the first time he consumed the Aetherion infused crystals.

In terms of durability, the feat speaks a lot.

fact is the energy got redirected into the sky, fact is we dont know what potential energy the leftover vortex had

the rest is a theory and no feat for natsus durability because the feat itself i not quantifiable and contradicts every other durability feat after that fight shwon in the manga

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Sasuke stomps. If Natsu eats his Sage Chakra infused lightning he's gonna turn into a stone snake/toad like that one path of pain, when he tried to absorb Naruto's Sage chakra

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By DarthAznable

Ew...

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Sasuke stomps. If Natsu eats his Sage Chakra infused lightning he's gonna turn into a stone snake/toad like that one path of pain, when he tried to absorb Naruto's Sage chakra

Umm yeah the thing is they were talking about the current Sasuke in 2012..

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elmohump: Well Mr. Hump i didn't know that, nor do i care..

KenshiroFistofWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kenshirofistofwrath: Care to explain? The contradiction of durability feats I mean.

natsu was exhausted at that point, erza even had to carry him but then he tanked a country buster? theres really nothing to explain if we use common sense, because that would imply that if natsu can tank a country buster while being in such a weakend state how are his later enemys able to hurt him while at full power? or are you saying every enemy he faced had country busting abilitites?

@lowlaville: @kenshirofistofwrath: this is interesting......

why? ^^

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kenshirofistofwrath:

No I asked you to lay out the instances you meant. There are any number of instances. None that I can think of besides Laxus and Zancrow who actuallly used energy based forms of attacks. And Natsu had little to no trouble there.

We all know how easily he took on the devil's explosion things.

KenshiroFistofWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kenshirofistofwrath:

No I asked you to lay out the instances you meant. There are any number of instances. None that I can think of besides Laxus and Zancrow who actuallly used energy based forms of attacks. And Natsu had little to no trouble there.

so now you are saying that we have to differ between energy based and normal because he has country level energy based attacks durability? so i guess he dodged stings laser beam because it was country++ and it could have hurt him? sorry but all you do now is grasping at straws

and which devil explosion things? from jackal?

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kenshirofistofwrath: Its an interesting theory he is bringing up and you are giving interesting counters.

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke pre-shippuden was already running circles around Gaara's defenses - as he literally disappeared from people's eyes. In Shippuden he's much faster literally appearing behind Naruto in their first encounter. Then he goes to fight Diedara reacting to explosives. Now he's got a magic upgrade from the Sage of Six paths that somehow enables him to not get blitzed into oblivion by Madara and keep up with him.

And he's likely going to fight Naruto by the end of this arc to boot - who is the fastest character in Naruto right now (short of a 8 inner-gates Guy).

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke at the moment is too OP for natsu.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville said:

@kenshirofistofwrath:

so now you are saying that we have to differ between energy based and normal because he has country level energy based attacks durability? so i guess he dodged stings laser beam because it was country++ and it could have hurt him? sorry but all you do now is grasping at straws

and which devil explosion things? from jackal?

... Sting's lasers? Is there some kind of rule to tank every single attack? How relevent is that to what I'm saying?

Natsu only develops resistance to a form of energy after he has absorbed or used it. In case you were not aware of this fact. Fire by default is his domain so no questioning that.

Sasuke's Katons are worthless. Lightning based attacks are worthless. Currently, the level at which Natsu is at is close to Sasuke is. Only advantage Sasuke presumably has is his current speed.