Sasuke Uchiha vs Natsu Dragneel

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

@jgames: Gd reply. I'll Say Natsu 6/10 for now.

He is not a light speed dodger. I think Natsu is a bit faster, But Sasuke will be able to keep up.

Thanks for not being a person who can see the other pov. And True, he probaly is not a light speed dodger, and just saw the attack coming.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@jgames: At least not yet lol, to beat the new Rogue(or whatever he calls himself now) he will have to be.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke reads him like a book and gouges out his jugular with his chidori as soon as Natsu tries to make an attempt to blitz him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: Except that it only allows him some info on what's going to happen, doesn't allow him to always react..

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: After a couple of chapter, we going to see both Natsu and Sasuke full power, can't wait, but currently Natsu stomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu 7/10 for now. Good chapters coming up though for both characters.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: @jgames:

You guys think that Igneel is going to show up? I'm hoping he does.

Also, this is a random questions, but you guys think that Dragon Slayers can turn into dragons? It seems like the manga has been hinting at it, but I'm not sure.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf: I personally don't think Igneel is going to show up quite yet, maybe after the arc is done.

Maybe, but I only see them taking some attributes of the dragons/elements they use.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf: I personally don't think Igneel is going to show up quite yet, maybe after the arc is done.

Maybe, but I only see them taking some attributes of the dragons/elements they use.

The reason mostly is because Acnologia used to be human, but turned into a dragon...

Oh well, a person can dream right lol?

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Just for lols

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By DeathHero61

With all due respect naruto verse wrecks the FT verse quite simply. Sasuke may not look like it but he is immensly powerful, as the others shown with the scans and what not. he is faster than natsu and sharigan gives him natsu's fighting style. and natsu's fighting style is incredibly powerful. Sasuke could probably end it without using his more overpowered abilities.

GourjelDe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By GourjelDe

Natsu Dragneel son of Igneel the fire dragon uses dragon force to give himself power similar to igneel the goes lightning mode and does his Dragon Roar sasuke dead. you can even put madra's susanoo against it but to what end?

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

bump

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By DatSwampertAzz

natsu wins this...not only could he eat any fire sasuke produces but the power spike he gets from it will be too much for sasuke

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By ghost_rider1

sasuke can win this with the susanoo....no other attacks are needed. Natsu doesnt even have the stregth or power to penetrate sasuke's defenses.

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nighthunder: doesnt matter if its magic...the guy eats flames period

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@datswampertazz:

Dose that stop Saske from stabbing him in the face? or using lightning jutsu? or just punching troughe him using chidori?

Saske WTF stomps natsu

saske is faster by a huge margin, smarter by a vast margin, and his eyes can track and predict everything natsu can do

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By DatSwampertAzz

@cjdavis103: natsu eats lighting too....LOL and natsu is fast enough to keep up with sasuke..please read/watch fairy tail before you comment again..natsu obliterates sasuke..all of sasukes attacks will only make natsu stronger

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@datswampertazz:

and the knife to the face? if natsu eats Saske's attacks saske is smart enough to swap tatics and use kuni and shirkens

and even if natsu is faster ( he is not) saske has his eyes which can predict his movement and Saske aim doges all day

marvelelite09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By marvelelite09

Sasuke because fast, smarter, powerful than Natsu. Sasuke can pull of chidori out of nowhere or do an amaterasu without natsu knowing. BTW chakra is a form of energy and its not magic so Natsu can't consume chakra

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: natsu is faster if not the same speed and a kunai isnt gonna be enough to take him down pls stop riding sasuke like he is a god he really isnt.

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelelite09: in the world of fairy tail mages use their inner energy aka eternano to cast spells..inner energy = chakra...natsu can eat fire...and lets get on thing straight natsu eat any and all fire regardless if its created from magic or not

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Based on natsu's current feats, he should be able to beat him before sasuke uses his more overpowered abilities. One other problem is sasuke's ability to read combat patterns, and being able to accurately copy them. Especially close combat styles. Natsu is pure close combat with some long range.

marvelelite09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@datswampertazz: Ok natsu can consume chakra but I'm still going with sasuke because he has a good melee combat

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@datswampertazz: He is not a god he is a permanent brat, but he is a smart brat with eyes that might as well be precog and show me one scan here natsus eye survives being stabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, I like how Natsu survives "being turned into a bomb" by eating the explosion..

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: like he is gonna that close to natsu ahaha you obviously never read/watched fairy tail if you think sasuke is getting in close like that to natsu and not getting nuked

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelelite09: and natsu doesnt? i dont even ahaha..most of natsu's skillset is based on fire amped physical moves come on you gonna have to come with something better than melee..and if you even pull susanoo out natsu has 2 answers for that

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@datswampertazz: Actally I have read up on fairy tale up to the current chapters ( Erza getting captured by posion really?) But Natsus flames so not seam to radieade heat nor do they burn people very well ( most of the time it just smashes people) Saske can track his punches all day Natsus only hope is spamming Aoe attacks which Saske can guard against

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most of sasuke moveset, Natsu can eat easily so after this match there be one less uchiha and a satisfied customer. And what with people thinking he can omly eat fire magic, he has eaten fire cause by a computer exploding and some firewood.

laidblack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke wins this.

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By DatSwampertAzz

@cjdavis103: the heat of natsu's flames depend on his emotion and what have you been reading.when has it ever shown nastu's flames not burning someone unless they were of equal or more power than he was....and yes the poison of the former head of the magic council...expect someone of such a position to be powerful.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@datswampertazz:

i have read and seen the anime of fairy tail. Sasuke would wreck Natsu with susanoo and deception techniques like substitutions. He can even use summons as a major distraction. Natsu is too predictable to beat sasuke....period

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Cjdavis103

@datswampertazz:

He punchs people with his hand on fire and there is only a slight burn and a heck of an impact show me one person Natsu has burnt to death . Yes his flames can be hot and yes his emotions can give a him a big boost but last I checked he dose not start off that way like a bunch of shonen main characters he starts off slow then gains strength Saske however starts at full strength and can go all out from the get go and has sevral options to end this fight before Natsu gains steam

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Susanoo FTW.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#139  Edited By lowlaville

Natsu without a question. So I'm wondering what Sasuke is going to do. Amaterasu will not work on Natsu. Lightning is not working. Enton is not working. Well, Susanoo can do something against Natsu, however Sasukes Susanoo does not pack nearly enough strength to deal with Natsu where he has taken more punishment than Susanoo could deal and walked away unharmed.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By DeathHero61

@nighthunder said:

@datswampertazz: sasukes fire Isn't magic. Sasuke wins this mid diff.

Chakara creates elements. Chakara is used to make these elements. So fire is fire. Plus natsu eats all kinds of fire. Even fire from natural things. one time lucy's spirit destroyed a machine, then that machine exploded and natsu took fire from it.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By DeathHero61
Loading Video...

Sasuke doesn't have the combat speed to fight natsu. MS could help but natsu in character tends to speed blitz his opponents before they do anything. so sasuke is going to have a hard time activating jutsu.(MS could be used to read patterns, and combat styles, but his jutsu can also be used as a counter once he figures out these flaws.)

Loading Video...

It should be marked already at 21:35

Can sasuke survive such a punch? even with sussano?

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That and, Natsu's raw physical strength is greater than Sasuke. He can freely swinging around the mast of a ship as a makeshift weapon, doing the same with a palm tree he personally broke, bare-handed, shattering a billiard table and cracking most of its balls simply by hitting one of them with the cue, and stopping the gargantuan Dorma Anim's foot, which was going to crush him and his fellow Dragon Slayers, all by himself, subsequently throwing the robotic Dragon off balance by rapidly pushing it away. Furthermore, he was capable of battling both Sting Eucliffe and Rogue Cheney, alone, while they were in Dragon Force, easily over-powering the two with his sheer physical strength.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By DeathHero61

@lowlaville said:

That and, Natsu's raw physical strength is greater than Sasuke. He can freely swinging around the mast of a ship as a makeshift weapon, doing the same with a palm tree he personally broke, bare-handed, shattering a billiard table and cracking most of its balls simply by hitting one of them with the cue, and stopping the gargantuan Dorma Anim's foot, which was going to crush him and his fellow Dragon Slayers, all by himself, subsequently throwing the robotic Dragon off balance by rapidly pushing it away. Furthermore, he was capable of battling both Sting Eucliffe and Rogue Cheney, alone, while they were in Dragon Force, easily over-powering the two with his sheer physical strength.

You got all that straight from the wikia, i didn't even need to check..... there are allot more feats than that.......

He only did that due to wendy's enhancement magic......

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: seems to me you missed where i said it would barely burn people of equal or greater power..and sasuke is not ending natsu like that..he has tanked far worse than what sasuke can dish out..please like i already stated go read fairy tail before making any assumption that sasuke is going to one shot this guy

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By DatSwampertAzz

@deathhero61: i dont even remember posting this..this is so wrong on my part my bad haha

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By lowlaville

@deathhero61: Hey. I watched that filler arc. But yes, for being lazy, I copied the wiki. There's the time Natsu was busting Etherion, the phantom guild etc. etc.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@datswampertazz: show me one scan where Natsu tanked a knife to the eye and I will concede to a stalemate Natsu is maybe at the speed of an average Naruto ninja sasake can track and avoid him all day

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: only did what due to wendy's enhancement...if you are talking about when he fought sting and rogue thats was purely due to training and gaining access to second origin

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: what in the hell are you on? he has never tanked a knife to the eye..but his speed is fast enough to dodge whatever sasuke throws at him...its like you fail to acknowledge the guy and are on some sort of sasuke hype train..ive been reading naruto for 10 years now and sasuke WILL get crushed..all of his element based jutsu makes natsu stronger and natsu's answers to susanoo seal the deal...Dragon Force and Lighting Flame Dragon Mode win this for him mid difficulty...and if you really dont believe..natsu first achieved dragon force by eating etherion

No Caption Provided

etherion has the power to destroy nations

http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Etherion

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@datswampertazz: Thats only the beginning. The current chapter revealed Natsu is able to recall those moves without energy consumption. Sasuke's lightning and fire based moves, even Amaterasu is ineffective against Natsu. They are only making Natsu stronger. All Sasuke has is his Susanoo. Natsu is extremely durable when it comes to that.