Sasuke Uchiha vs Natsu Dragneel

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

sasuke doesn't even need to waste chakra he'll just pummel natsu's scrawny a$$ to oblivion with strictly taijutsu.

His hand burn off if he try fighting him h2h, and if Erza sword have a hard time cutting Natsu what makes you think Sasuke sword would do the trick.And at his strongest transformation he is faster than sasuke. And durability wise while Sasuke can get kill by a kunai without protection, it would do nothing to Natsu. Seriously what with fan boys

@superboy18 said:

@princearagorn1: He has eaten black flames before. He had to empty his entire magic energy but in the end he powered up and did a massive attacked. So im pretty sure natsu would win.

It's not just black flames.. It's ever burning flamesthat engulf anything. But anyway, sasuke has far more with him than fire.. chidori, susano and stuff.. not to mention he's very good in h2h, too.

It is still flames, and he have a high tolerance against heat especially if he eat it. Chidori won't do nothing, he tanked way more attack than that especially with lighning fire form which heelp him resist lightning attack. Susanoo is still made up flames so he can eat it and easily destroy it with Dragon roar. His strenght is great enough to destroy building easily. And his durability is able to tanked mountain buster attack. And speed is greater than sasuke at his strongest.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@jgames said:
@princearagorn1 said:

@superboy18 said:

@princearagorn1: He has eaten black flames before. He had to empty his entire magic energy but in the end he powered up and did a massive attacked. So im pretty sure natsu would win.

It's not just black flames.. It's ever burning flamesthat engulf anything. But anyway, sasuke has far more with him than fire.. chidori, susano and stuff.. not to mention he's very good in h2h, too.

It is still flames, and he have a high tolerance against heat especially if he eat it. Chidori won't do nothing, he tanked way more attack than that especially with lighning fire form which heelp him resist lightning attack. Susanoo is still made up flames so he can eat it and easily destroy it with Dragon roar. His strenght is great enough to destroy building easily. And his durability is able to tanked mountain buster attack. And speed is greater than sasuke at his strongest.

Wait, susano's made up of flames?? who said that?

whatitdo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By whatitdo

sasuke

CosmosTyrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By CosmosTyrant

@jgames said:
@princearagorn1 said:

@superboy18 said:

I think he got that from my post, wend i said" Sasuke can manipulate Amaterasu to cover Susanoo".

Sasuke for the win.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@princearagorn1 said:

@jgames said:
@princearagorn1 said:

@superboy18 said:

I think he got that from my post, wend i said" Sasuke can manipulate Amaterasu to cover Susanoo".

Sasuke for the win.

I see.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1 said:

@jgames said:
@princearagorn1 said:

@superboy18 said:

Sasuke for the win.

Actually no, I thought I remember something sasuke say, but it turn out inaccurate once I read it back. But Natsu is easily a mountain buster and could break it easily since he have no yata mirror, and at his strongest, he should have no problem dodging susanoo. Because kirin would not hurt Natsu, he been hit by way worsed attack, while sasuke can get killed by a kunai. And sasuke is resistant to his own element lightning and fire. So I don't see how Sasuke would be able to kill Natsu, while sasuke can get killed easily

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What kind of shenanigans are going on over here lol, Natsu FTW

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

By the way, he gotten way stronger since then. Unless in the next chapter it shows susanoo being able to tanked a biju blast, I say Natsu all the way, although that probaly may happened once he faced Naruto. But for now Natsu FTW

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#59  Edited By Nerx

Recent chapters natsu sh!ts on saskey

@vintage_spiderman said:

sasuke doesn't even need to waste chakra he'll just pummel natsu's scrawny a$$ to oblivion with strictly taijutsu.

listen to yourself for a while, listen

now comment again please

CosmosTyrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@jgames: So they are both Mountain busters so what? And Itachi Susanoo survived that attack, Meaning Sasuke Susanoo (Thank's to the Eternal Eyes) can survive worst.

Amaterasu can even burn a hole in the Elder Toad mouth, A Toad the breathe's fire. I don't see Natsu eating fire the eats fire.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx sorry I still don't see Natsu beating a him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmostyrant: Breathing fire and being able to eat fire is completely different, and I haven't seen fire that Natsu can't eat yet. So until then, Natsu gets a meal from Amaterasu.

Also, about Jgames post, that's not a mountain. It's an island. That's the size of his blast compared to the island.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: In the newest chapter of Fairy Tail, Natsu is shown eating the fire of Flame Atlas. The Dragon states that his fire is equal to the flames of hell.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: I won't lie. The dragons in Fairy Tail are easily at the levels of the Tailed Beasts. They actually might be stronger given they have magic abilities and can fly.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf: XD, I think I'll side with the dragons :)

I want to see Acnologia's full power

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf: XD, I think I'll side with the dragons :)

I want to see Acnologia's full power

He's a freaking beast. He blew up an island with only a fraction of his strength. The fact that future Rogue needed like hundreds of dragons just to challenge Acnologia is a testament to his strength. Though I really want to know the connection between Acnologia and Zeref, and who is considered stronger between them.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: you mention before that sasuke takes him in Taijutsu, I say natsu beats saskey by punching him to death

@cosmostyrant: breathe fire =/= eat fire

CosmosTyrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By CosmosTyrant

@nerx: @vintage_spiderman: you mention before that sasuke takes him in Taijutsu, I say natsu beats saskey by punching him to death

Again, Sasuke was able to survive attacks from the Fourth Raikage at full power,(The is compared to a Tail beast). According to Raikage "No one has survived hes attacks". Wild Sasuke was in a weak state (Not having the Eternal Eyes) and Susanoo was incomplete.

@cosmostyrant: Breathing fire and being able to eat fire is completely different, and I haven't seen fire that Natsu can't eat yet. So until then, Natsu gets a meal from Amaterasu.

I still don't see that happening.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Nerx

CosmosTyrant

Again, Sasuke was able to survive attacks from the Fourth Raikage at full power,(The is compared to a Tail beast). According to Raikage "No one has survived hes attacks". Wild Sasuke was in a weak state (Not having the Eternal Eyes) and Susanoo was incomplete.

No one in Narutoverse, and that fact is constantly reputed with characters like madara and others. Sasuke has weak durability but plenty of luck and Plot covering his ass, like orochi during the fight with deidara that healed him and karin when he got clotheslined to hell by killer bee.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By dondave

Natsu

CosmosTyrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx: Aaahhh.....

1: Fight with Deidara(No Mangekyou Sharingan)

2: (Sasuke was of guard wend Bee got him). Fight with Killer Bee, The first one to mastered the Tail Beast power. And Will Destroy Natsu with one punch too. (Just got hes Mangekyou. No Susanoo), So not much defense. Still was able to dodge Killer Bee 1 Form Full Speed attack the" Only he brother was able to dodge".

All does instances he din't have Susanoo, hes ultimate defense. Netsu won't get pass.

In this fight he has Susanoo and The Eternal Eye.....

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmostyrant:

Amaterasu would only serve to make natsu stronger

Genjutsu would fail unless OP mentions equivalency is on (very important for battles)

KBee will die with one punch

did you not see the scan posted above?

Ultimate defense that can get broken with physical force

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@jgames: So they are both Mountain busters so what? And Itachi Susanoo survived that attack, Meaning Sasuke Susanoo (Thank's to the Eternal Eyes) can survive worst.

Amaterasu can even burn a hole in the Elder Toad mouth, A Toad the breathe's fire. I don't see Natsu eating fire the eats fire.

1. he have shown to eat any types of fire as hot as hell, and can increase his heat resistance when eating fire and didn't karin survive the amaterasu

2.And the it never show sauke susanoo being stronger than Itachi

3. While sauke need Susanoo to survive a mountain buster attack, Natsu doesn't

No Caption Provided

This is their reaction afeter enduring the beating

No Caption Provided

And by the way in lightning fire, he can resist both fire and wait for it lighning and eat any of Sasuke base attack.

And he have tanked lightning attack before when he could not use the transformation and he was alot weaker

Granted they barely survived the attack,and it may not been mountain buster level yet, but he was a lot weaker then and now can resist lightning and is alot stronger now

And his attack is way stronger than anything Sasuke can throw at him.
And by the way he is faster than Sasuke but i post that later

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SCENARIO: Sasuke throws down a smoke bomb utilizes transformation jutsu to turn himself into Erza and then walks behind Natsu and cuts his head with his sword. (END OF STORY)

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@vintage_spiderman said:

SCENARIO: Sasuke throws down a smoke bomb utilizes transformation jutsu to turn himself into Erza and then walks behind Natsu and cuts his head with his sword. (END OF STORY)

I mentioned in the OP that they have no knowledge of each other, so he wouldn't change into Erza because Sasuke never met her. Also Natsu would be able to tell from the smell that they are different. Natsu has enhanced senses. He was able to track people with scent alone and was able to tell people apart by scent alone (i.e. Ultear). He met Ultear, who was in disguise, back in the way beginning of the manga (chapter 33) and he didn't meet her again until way later in the manga (chapter 222). The fact he could remember her from just the scent is astonishing.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I find it astonishing how much people underestimate Fairy Tail...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmostyrant: So, you're saying you don't see a person who has been constantly shown to eat every fire he has faced and use it to make him stronger happening against a different style of fire?

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk I don't underestimate FairyTale I just don't think Nastu can eat amaterasu it's not your everyday normal flame type or anything that Natsu's faced. It's a black flame that can and will burn through fire and cannot be put out with water also has a totally burning period of 7 days & 7 nights and on top of that Sasuke can manipulate it very well even to specific shapes and extinguish it at will. Natsu will not eat kirin either it's ridiculous to even hear someone propose that as a relevant option for Natsu.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: And yet he's eaten normal flames, Zancrows God Slayer flames, as well as hellfire..

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk So are you guys insinuating that Natsu eats everyone of Sasukes techniques then because that's what it sounds like to me. And if that is the case & Natsu can do so this is soooooooooooo SPITE.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk So are you guys insinuating that Natsu eats everyone of Sasukes techniques then because that's what it sounds like to me. And if that is the case & Natsu can do so this is soooooooooooo SPITE.

I'm not insinuating who wins, I merely pointing out some feats for Natsu. It's up to you to take it at your own discretion. It didn't seem to me that many people knew what Natsu was capable of.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf: I wasn't arguing that lol, was just saying he eats fire and lightning.

Edit: said that to the wrong person lol

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk well that case Sasuke still has great skill good h2h and good sworsmanship, his sharingan movement prediction, and substitution jutsu to avoid most of Natsu's dragonslayer magic attacks and susanoo blocks the rest. He can summon unique types of snakes and hawks to aid him.Also How good is Natsu durability when comes to slashing, cutting, and brute force attacks.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: Natsu is pretty good there too lol. He's pretty durable as well

Remember those scans of Sting breaking the floor with his blast?

It's much bigger than what the scans show.

Loading Video...

2:30-3:00 show the depth the explosion made, Natsu isn't really damaged by it

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CosmosTyrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By CosmosTyrant

@jgames: And i will like to see does scans the show Natsu been faster the Sasuke.

Sasuke turn the fire off with the Sharingan(The only one copable of doing so). That's why she survived it. Not even water can extinguish Amaterasu and will burn for 7 days and night. They can only be sealed away.

The 2 first scans....... You call that a Mountain busting attack???

The other 2 cans....Show some good durability.

Sasuke wend toe to toe with a 1 Form Naruto..... And you think he doesn't have any durability.

You guys have shown nothing the tells me Sasuke can't win.

Sasuke sword is a Kusanagi. A sword the can even hurt a diamond hard skin Enma.

@nerx: Not happening.

And if Genjutsu was allowed, this fight won't last 1 second.

KBee will die with one punch.... Are you serious if you are, I'm done debating with you.

did you not see the scan posted above? Nothing impressive.

Ultimate defense that can get broken with physical force. Again that was an unfinished Susanoo.

And Sasuke doesn't use hes lighting attack just for brute force. He used it to go threw opponents defense, And even the Foruth Raikage with full Lightning Shield body still felt it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmostyrant: The first 2 scans(if I'm thinking of the ones you mentioned at least) aren't mountains, that's the size comparison to an island.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Nerx

@cosmostyrant:

• Chibaku tensei from edo nagato turns off the fire, and judging by how it operates kisame along with one of the paths of pain should be able to nullify the chakra
  • Sasuke got stabbed by non-raiton infused blades when kira-b is dancing, sh!t defense
  • Diamon skin enma? sorry bro but that is a filler (manga feats > anime ones)

• Equivalency on he will use his willpower and nakama force to resist
  • gently look at the scan and the explosion, a non hachibi rapper would die in an instant
  • His finished one is featless
  • only a scratch on his nipple

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jgames: And i will like to see does scans the show Natsu been faster the Sasuke.

Sasuke turn the fire off with the Sharingan(The only one copable of doing so). That's why she survived it. Not even water can extinguish Amaterasu and will burn for 7 days and night. They can only be sealed away.

The 2 first scans....... You call that a Mountain busting attack???

The other 2 cans....Show some good durability.

Sasuke wend toe to toe with a 1 Form Naruto..... And you think he doesn't have any durability.

You guys have shown nothing the tells me Sasuke can't win.

Sasuke sword is a Kusanagi. A sword the can even hurt a diamond hard skin Enma.

@nerx: Not happening.

And if Genjutsu was allowed, this fight won't last 1 second.

KBee will die with one punch.... Are you serious if you are, I'm done debating with you.

did you not see the scan posted above? Nothing impressive.

Ultimate defense that can get broken with physical force. Again that was an unfinished Susanoo.

And Sasuke doesn't use hes lighting attack just for brute force. He used it to go threw opponents defense, And even the Foruth Raikage with full Lightning Shield body still felt it.

Oh my bad forgot about this threat, one the sword is not that powerful actually, I think what you mention about the sword is non cannon plus he have fought Erza and Gajeel, and show his surability is enough to handle sword attack plus

No Caption Provided

He got shot in the mouth

and by the way he have resistance to lightning and fire which Sasuke both use as his primary attack and Natsu can Eat his attacks. Although sasuke propaly have lightning reaction Natsu have light speed reaction

No Caption Provided

Rogue dragon roar is made of up wait for it, light. His element is light, and he dodge it. Although it could have been that he saw the attck coming, but still impresive that he literally dodge light.

And oh yeah strenght feat

No Caption Provided

And he was lot weaker than and did not knew lightning mode

And speed wise he is great although he most likely on par on Sasuke or barely faster

Loading Video...

And by the way

Loading Video...

2:30-3:00

oh sh*t that a huge crater

And Sasuke genjutsu sucks compare to Itachi, and people in FT have resisted illusion before so Natsu most likely can.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jgames: pro-natsu

but lightspeed reaction is pushing it, seems like aimdodge

CosmosTyrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jgames: Gd reply. I'll Say Natsu 6/10 for now.

He is not a light speed dodger. I think Natsu is a bit faster, But Sasuke will be able to keep up.

CosmosTyrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers