• 76 results
joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

This is Chunin exam Sasuke and Naruto vs Chimera ant arc gon and killua

I have not made a battle in a while so I thought this would be a good battle to restart

anyway it takes place at the chunin exam stadium

round one sasuke and nartuo can not tap in two course mark 2 and naruto can not go one tails

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

round two naruto and sasuke can tap into that power and gon can go adult gon when he fought Neferpitou if he needs it

No Caption Provided
roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@joshua755: With the limitations I'd say Gon and Killua take round one.

Round two go to Naruto and Sasuke unless Gon goes adult, in which case he absolutely wrecks them.

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for the_new_avenger
The_New_Avenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 hxh, Naruto holds Sasuke back.

Round 2 Naruto, they both have a great increase in speed and power and should take this.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HxH take both rounds.

Gon solo slaughter stomp. the 2nd round.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

on a side note, is HxH anime still stuck in the same place?

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshua755: With the limitations I'd say Gon and Killua take round one.

Round two go to Naruto and Sasuke unless Gon goes adult, in which case he absolutely wrecks them.

Regardless if Gon goes adult he loses. You have two people with the same - if not greater - destructive capacity as Gon.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

on a side note, is HxH anime still stuck in the same place?

Yup. There's only several chapters of new canon anyway. By the time Toriyama gets back to the pencil the anime will be ready for another reboot lol.

Skiiwvlker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Skiiwvlker

This is pretty even, if you don't consider killua powers. Both gon and naruto could one shot respectively, but gon and killua have invisible shields because of the way their aura works, and killua moves as fast as lightning. You should put some restrictions on HxH squad. And adult gon should be off limits cause if gon concentrates enough power he could do severe damage without it

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gon and Killua wins both rounds

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatforce: In the chuunin exams they were not on the level of adult Gon. Gon absolutely stomped Pitou, who would be just as fast and strong if not moreso than Sasuke with the curse. Destructive Capacity means nothing if they're not touching him and they're durability cannot handle his attacks. Also Killua can move as fast as lightning which can also easily match chuunin Naruto and Susuke.

Skiiwvlker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Skiiwvlker

@roronuffy: there's no doubt that adult gon is stronger than 1st level sasuke

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theorder14: I most DEFINITELY AGREE.

Gon and Killua are to powerful and strong. During the chimers Ant episodes their powers increase a whole lot ESPECIALLY Gon.

If Gon goes adult seriously the fight is over Naruto and Sauske WILL die.

LOVE Naruto and Gon........GREAT characters. Wish HXH kept going :(

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skiiwvlker: so I should put a limit on gon and killua

No because Gon wouldn't stand a chance without his full capacity since he lacks the speed to compete here. While Killua definitely one shots if he lands a hit, I think that would be tough against the sharingan.

Skiiwvlker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshua755: I dunno, maybe this is a harder matchup than I thought. Gon can't match speed wise and chuunin exam squad can't match power wise

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nufious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 hxh, Naruto holds Sasuke back.

Round 2 Naruto, they both have a great increase in speed and power and should take this.

This.

Skiiwvlker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Skiiwvlker

@roronuffy: the only way sharingan can work genjustu wise is if sasuke makes eye contact. That's not happening if he gets punched at light speed because he can't reat fast enough. He was having trouble with a biiju cloak and that was with a fully developed eye, he only has 2 tomoe here

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hm this is tough

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty sure both Killua and Gon outstat Part 1 naruto characters.

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshua755: No, maybe round one since Killua is probably too fast for them, but round two is even because the sharingan is a great equalizer here. I think you could easily make a case that Naruto and Sasuke could react and dodge Killua and it's not like they couldn't take him out if they landed a hit. They could also probably get to Gon before he'd go to his adult form.

@roronuffy: the only way sharingan can work genjustu wise is if sasuke makes eye contact. That's not happening if he gets punched at light speed because he can't reat fast enough. He was having trouble with a biiju cloak and that was with a fully developed eye, he only has 2 tomoe here

Killua can't move at light speed only *potentially* at lightning speed (I don't know if that's been proven since really all he did was augment his speed with electricity), and the Naruto characters reacting to that kind of speed would be easy to make a case for. Also Killua always sizes up an opponent before making rash decisions, which would mean death against a sharingan.

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Skiiwvlker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roronuffy: you're right actually, that was killuas main weakness. And it hasn't been proven that killua can move as fast as lightning, let alone speed of light. his nanny was even able to pretty much keep up with him and she's nowhere near lightning speed. You're right on both accounts. I still think he's faster than chuunin sasuke and naruto though

BlackKaizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are gon and killua even strong? The series brags about their genuis yet their put against characters so far above them so often that they spend a majority of the arcs as fodder while the real power houses do all the work. I don't recall them doing anything of signifigance in the spider arc, nor the later half of the chimera arc.

Hell despite their growth in the latter arc we see nothing of what gon learned, since he went ssj4 immeditaly. Although if he didnt, even after his growth he wouldn't have been a match for pitou still, so that came across as more of a plot convenient power up if any.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HXH STOOOOOOOOOOMP

really, at least make it post time skip naruto and sasuke

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackkaizer: Well , Gon fodderized Pitou and a couple of random Ants

Was stated he would match Meruem or be a threat to him by her.

Killua was toying around with Youpi , along side fodderizing pretty much every Ant he saw.

But yea , I honestly expected more from them earlier , especially in the spider troupe arc lol.

BlackKaizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By BlackKaizer

@xiokenji: thats only after transforming, so,we never got to see the extent of his training that arc.

Also, hoenstly If Pitou wasn't treating that girl she would have stomped him with minor difficulty based on feats at the most. And his showing against fodder ants doeasnt mean anything really.

I just wish the two main characters could get the spot light outside screentime. And that the action itself was generally good even.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HXH STOOOOOOOOOOMP

Eh...any version of Shippuden Sasuke probably solos. Although they win here.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They have no aswer for narutos clones and sasuke is too skilled here.

Round 2 naruto stomps.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People still believe Killua is lightning speed...smh....he has in the series feats that directly prove otherwise. Now his reaction speed is something else entirely though..catching something that teleports already piercing your body.

Sasuke is faster than an explosion(via extreme taijutsu training), strong enough to oneshot giant bears(forest death he did so), and he has precognition(sharingan). Naruto has pretty good speed(faster than Sasuke without cm lvl 2 or 3 tomoe precognition), strength(oneshot giant snakes, tunnel underground in little time, etc..) clone spam(multi shadow clone jutsu), healing factor(nine tails chakra regen), and a technique that can smash through steel water reservoirs low dif(showcased on the rooftop fight with sasuke).

Both Naruto and Sasuke are faster than Gaara's sand auto shields his passive ability. Which can do this(specifically referring to second scan) first shows it happens automatically when protection is deemed needed regardless of his will, understanding, awareness, etc...

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days said:

HXH STOOOOOOOOOOMP

I know right Naruto characters forever underrated/lowballed.

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: @vintage_spiderman: @blackkaizer: Both Gon and Killua are incredibly strong compared to Chuunin since they both are easily 10-40 tonners as shown with the Zoldyck testing door. Also Killua can infuse his body with electricity and augment his speed just like the Raikage and since even the chimera ants couldn't keep up, which has to be insanely fast since Mureum was faster than the chairman and Pitou could cover miles before Kite could react. I'm willing to bet he's lightning speed or close to it. That is easily enough combined speed and strength to one shot Naruto or Sasuke if he lands a hit.

I'm not saying the HxH guys definitely win because Sasuke and Naruto have a lot of things going for them as well, but this certainly is be a good fight and could go either way depending on who does what first. And if Gon somehow does get to adult (though I don't see how he would) then he absolutely crushes them.

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser said:
@ancient_0f_days said:

HXH STOOOOOOOOOOMP

I know right Naruto characters forever underrated/lowballed.

Well problem is that the OP brought Adult Gon into the fray, which makes round 2 a pretty decisive stomp. Its bad enough that Godspeed Killua is faster than both Naruto and Sasuke even at max power.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strictlyanime: How fast do you believe Killua is? Also please tell me when you say max power you don't mean adult/end of post time skip forms? And you are actually talking end of part 1.

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skiiwvlker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: I'll admit it's been awhile since I've watch the first half of naruto, but I firmly think gon and killua at that point are in a different league, because if you switch situations and put gon in naruto a shoes and killua in sasuke's, they'd clear the chuunin exam with absolutely no difficulty.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Skiiwvlker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdchore: the only thing shadow clones are gonna do is get oneshotted, naruto has never one a fight with a clone at this point they're either combo starters or fodder. They'll be a distraction at best.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gon Killua got this.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By nerdchore

@skiiwvlker: he won his fight with kiba and did pretty well against the cloud or lightning ninja. It doesnt matter if they are fodder. Naruto is a prankster and great at utilizing clones. No reason he couldnt turn into gon or killua. I wouldnt sell them short

newcomer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HxH boths rounds

Round one is tough but they win

Round two is only because of adult gon and it is still hard for them.

Avatar image for back_stabbath95
Back_stabbath95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gon and Killua.

Adult Gon speaks for itself, Kanmaru would help immensely. I'm not going to argue that it makes Killua faster as it seems a bit contradictive at times and isn't completely necessary when you factor in it boosts his reaction timing like nobody's business. I doubt a 2-tomoe Sharingan could keep up with Kanmaru. IF team Naruto were to win it would be via Shadow Clone shenanigans, that's to say if it could be effective enough to trick/overpower team HxH( I'm not entirely sure they could single out Naruto with all of his clones, maybe they could sense him idk)

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By haoalchemist

Godspeed ftw.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godspeed is overrated... proven when killua used it while escaping with Alluka. its a great boost in reflexes but thats it

kbm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godspeed is overrated, but adult Gon still stomps Chunin exam Sasuke and Naruto.

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 RukelnikovFTW  Online
@kbm said:

Godspeed is overrated, but adult Gon still stomps Chunin exam Sasuke and Naruto.

No Caption Provided

This, adult Gon curbed pitou, who has
strength feats way above pre-ts naruto
or sasuke, like jumping a couple miles.

(He jump blitzed at that distance)

And franly while godspeed is a bit overrated
kilua is still damn fast, without curse mark or
1 tail, i don't think they can keep up with him

HxH both rounds