Sasuke and Naruto (End of Series) run the Bleach Gauntlet

Keehn93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@thevivas: read the scan bozo. Bunta uses Ninjutsu not Senjutsu. Therefor all animals can't use Senjutsu.

Show me a scan of Bunta using Senpo. He's used Ninjutsu but never Sage arts.

I know you can't do it. You're only on this site to wank to Naruto & troll.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

@keehn93:

If he "doesn't have chakra" hows he using a regular Ninjutsu then r****d? Since you are utterly incapable of remembering the Basics of this Manga I'll make this as easy as possible for someone of your condition to understand.

1 - LOL oh man you crack me up. Still waiting for that scan, genius. Which I still don't see.

All Senpo (that's Sage art idiot) says "Senpo" at the beginning of the jutsu. Therefor when someone who can't use Senjutsu uses a regular Ninjutsu it says "Suiton", "Katon", "Doton", "Yoton", "Fuuton" or whatever nature it is.

2 - You just love making an idiot of yourself, huh? It sure seems like it. Lol

Also to note down that Toad Characters like Bunta, Hiiro & Kaan aren't listed as Sages on Narutopedia as they have never used Sage techniques.

3 - Oh no, they aren't listed as Sages on a wiki that anyone can go in and edit!? Whatever shall I do?? I guess that means my whole argument just got debunked by a wiki!

Yeah right. Manga > wiki. Keep going dude, you're making even more of an embarrassment than the Espada thread.

Even among the Toads of Mount M it takes special training. Bunta is likely unable to do this considering he "has not talent for transformations jutsus" meaning he has a problem forming his chakra (shitty chakra control).

4 - Right, cause Transformation Jutsus have anything to do with Sage arts at all. Genius insight, right there.

If you can't even figure this out it's pretty sad. Kishi hasn't given us an explanation to how certain animals have chakra & yet based on the explanations he's given us they clearly do.

5 - Right, cause there's totally a scan saying they have chakra, right? And there's no scan saying only people were given chakra, right? Oh wait.....there ISN'T a scan saying animals have chakra, and there IS a scan saying people were given chakra, not animals.

Your debating is just pitiful, dude.

A few words from Madara or Black Zetsu aren't all knowing. Madara only knows what was on the tablet & Black Zetsu wrote the tablet.

6 - No he didn't write the tablet, he changed the parts about the Infinite Tsukuyomi so that an Uchiha would try to awaken the Rinnegan and use IT on the world so he could bring back Kaguya.

But I'm not surprised you didn't know that, seeing as how you don't read the manga. Why don't you do yourself and everyone here a favor and actually read it for once?

1 - You haven't show the scan that says that animals don't have chakra.

2 - pot meets kettle

3 - Says the guys that was basing everything he said on the naruto.wikia.com

4 - Not have to do, but both use chakra meaning the frog has chakra.

5 - Oh cause there is a scan that says they don't have chakra.

6 - wrong and this we have gone over this more than one time, 12.png (900×1300) "Yes... the stone monument that Hagoromo left behind. I rewrote it. Along with how the mugen tsukuyomi would be able to save the Uchiha."

Keehn93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell said:

@keehn93 said:

@thevivas said:

Scan doesn't say "animals have chakra." Draw all the lines you want, but all you're doing is making a fan theory like Divell there.

If he "doesn't have chakra" hows he using a regular Ninjutsu then r****d? Since you are utterly incapable of remembering the Basics of this Manga I'll make this as easy as possible for someone of your condition to understand.

Mental Energy + Physical Energy + Hand Seals = Ninjutsu (Like Suiton Gunshot that Bunta used)

No Caption Provided

All Senpo (that's Sage art idiot) says "Senpo" at the beginning of the jutsu. Therefor when someone who can't use Senjutsu uses a regular Ninjutsu it says "Suiton", "Katon", "Doton", "Yoton", "Fuuton" or whatever nature it is.

Mental + Physical + Natural + Hand seals = Senpo

Also to note down that Toad Characters like Bunta, Hiiro & Kaan aren't listed as Sages on Narutopedia as they have never used Sage techniques.

Even among the Toads of Mount M it takes special training. Bunta is likely unable to do this considering he "has not talent for transformations jutsus" meaning he has a problem forming his chakra (shitty chakra control).

If only you actually knew what you were talking about, then owning you in an argument would be so much more meaningful.

If you can't even figure this out it's pretty sad. Kishi hasn't given us an explanation to how certain animals have chakra & yet based on the explanations he's given us they clearly do. A few words from Madara or Black Zetsu aren't all knowing. Madara only knows what was on the tablet & Black Zetsu wrote the tablet.

Finally someone else understand this.

Dude arguing with this fool is a waste of time. He does the same thing every time it's like clockwork.

He starts off like "You don't know what you're talking about blah blah blah bullsh*t bullsh*t bullsh*t"

Then he proceeds to "Post a scan"

When you post a scan he continues to ignore what it says (probably not his first language I'd assume) doesn't let him understand the context or he completely ignores it. Then he proceeds to ask for another scan.

Either he is a functional r*****d or he's just trolling.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

@divell said:

@sophia89 said:

@loki_d said:

If Hagoromo gave people chakra then why are they not as powerful as the Uchiha or Senju?

Because batman said so.

Also read the part in the manga that explains it,tobi told Naruto about it before the shinobi war but after the pain arc.

what chapter?

C'mon both of you read the manga right. You should be able to find it,I even helped narrow it.

you don't remember which one is either right?

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#405  Edited By Divell

@keehn93 said:
@divell said:

@keehn93 said:

@thevivas said:

Scan doesn't say "animals have chakra." Draw all the lines you want, but all you're doing is making a fan theory like Divell there.

Mental Energy + Physical Energy + Hand Seals = Ninjutsu (Like Suiton Gunshot that Bunta used)

No Caption Provided

If only you actually knew what you were talking about, then owning you in an argument would be so much more meaningful.

If you can't even figure this out it's pretty sad. Kishi hasn't given us an explanation to how certain animals have chakra & yet based on the explanations he's given us they clearly do. A few words from Madara or Black Zetsu aren't all knowing. Madara only knows what was on the tablet & Black Zetsu wrote the tablet.

Dude arguing with this fool is a waste of time. He does the same thing every time it's like clockwork.

He starts off like "You don't know what you're talking about blah blah blah bullsh*t bullsh*t bullsh*t"

Then he proceeds to "Post a scan"

When you post a scan he continues to ignore what it says (probably not his first language I'd assume) doesn't let him understand the context or he completely ignores it. Then he proceeds to ask for another scan.

Either he is a functional r*****d or he's just trolling.

I got a third option he is a complete idiot consumed by his fanboyism. we have been in 3 different threads with the same thing.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@divell said:

@keehn93 said:

@thevivas said:

No Caption Provided

Yes, trolls agreeing with each other. What's new?

You are ignoring everything just to try to probe wrong with what madara says when you don't wanna understand that Madara everything he knows is from the Uchiha stone, same stone that Black Zetsu rewritte to control the Uchihas

You're using Zetsu rewriting only a small part of the tablet to make it seem like he wrote every single thing on there. He didn't. Quit ignoring the manga.

you are saying that who cares, you are ignoring specifically what Black Zetsu says, the one who knew everything about Hagoromo and the rest of them. GO READ THE F*CKING MANGA.

I just told you specifically what he said. He changed the parts about IT so that an Uchiha would try to use it and he could bring back Kaguya. Stop trying to change the words around so that it seems like he rewrote the whole f*cking tablet. He didn't.

You are the one ignoring it. Madara is the one that says the chakra originally belong to the world tree, well guest Madara is basing this in a LIE.

No he's not. Black Zetsu never said he changed the history about chakra or anything, only the parts anout IT. Get your facts straight, fanboy.

None of those scans says anything about animals don't having chakra.

It doesn't mention rocks not having chakra or trees not having chakra, does that mean they have chakra too?

And you're right, it doesn't mention them because it specifically says he spread it to people. Just cause it doesn't specifically say "animals weren't given chakra" doesn't mean you can automatically assume they were. The only way you can is if it is stated, which it wasn't.

Madara is the only one that says that chakra originally belongs to the Shinjuu, neither Black Zetsu or Hagoromo says anything like that.

Dude, who gives a sh*t? Since when does something have to be repeated three times for it to be true? Just cause they didn't say it doesn't mean it's not true.

Hagoromo don't say anything like that in any moment and neither do Black Zetsu the only one that says that is Madara bc of what he read on the monument and Black zetsu change the monument. He says "I rewrote it. Along with how the mugen tsukuyomi would be able to save the Uchiha. And with just that everything played perfect for me..."

If you actually READ THE MANGA or even read the scans I posted, you'd know that the only major part he changed was the part about the IT, not every. Single. Thing. On. The. Tablet.

Jesus christ..

he never says that he spread chakra.

So he has to say it himself for it to be true? I guess Kakashi didn't cut lightning in half either because he was never the one to say he did.

he never says that he spread chakra.

You keep taking the same scan and trying to use it to prove a point when it doesn't. At. All.

It's already been proven that he spread it, why does he have to say it himself for it to be true?

he never says anything about his mother being the first person with chakra.

The manga already established this.

Again, why does he have to say it in order for it to be true?

Neither one of them says that Kaguya was the first person with chakra.

Why do they have to? It's already been established.

God, you're such a f*cking idiot, I swear. I never thought there's be another fanboy as bad as Keehn, but you proved me wrong. Ignoring the manga, coming up with stupid fan theories and trying to push them on others when they're 100% false, disregarding scans because they prove what you said wrong, claiming that Zetsu rewrote the whole f*cking Uchiha tablet when he himself said he mainly rewrote certain parts and not the whole thing, trying to use Hagaromo's Ninshu as evidence that everyone had chakra even though it's been proven that he had to GIVE them chakra for them to use it, saying the IT has to be used in tandem with the God Tree when the two aren't even related at all, and not even knowing how to read or comprehend information.

You've done nothing but clog this thread and prove to everyone that you don't know that you're talking about. Just stop.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keehn93 said:

@thevivas: read the scan bozo. Bunta uses Ninjutsu not Senjutsu. Therefor all animals can't use Senjutsu.

The burden of proof is on you, fanboy. Show a scan specifically stating animals have chakra or get out. Easy as that.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

@keehn93 said:

The burden of proof is on you, fanboy. Show a scan specifically stating animals have chakra or get out. Easy as that.

there is variuos scans that show animals using Ninjutsu and Senjutsu to use them you need chakra.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

@divell said:

@sophia89 said:

@divell said:

@sophia89 said:

@loki_d said:

If Hagoromo gave people chakra then why are they not as powerful as the Uchiha or Senju?

Because batman said so.

Also read the part in the manga that explains it,tobi told Naruto about it before the shinobi war but after the pain arc.

what chapter?

C'mon both of you read the manga right. You should be able to find it,I even helped narrow it.

yeah i know that was after the kage reunion before killing hansou but don't remember the exact same number besides everything that Obito and Madara says is based in the uchiha stone rewritted by Black Zetsu.

Just flip/scroll through and you'll find it,it should be obvious finding it. Not that it's important since BZ rewrote it therefore everything in it is wrong.

well at least we do agree in that one.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell:

You haven't show the scan that says that animals don't have chakra.

You're making the claim that animals have chakra. The burden of proof is on you. Do you even know how to debate?

Says the guys that was basing everything he said on the naruto.wikia.com

Keenh did the same thing but I guess since he supported your delusional fan theory it's fine for him to do it, right?

Not have to do, but both use chakra meaning the frog has chakra.

Nope. No proof other than your crappy theories.

- Oh cause there is a scan that says they don't have chakra.

You've been shown it about 6 times. Learn to read.

"Yes... the stone monument that Hagoromo left behind. I rewrote it. Along with how the mugen tsukuyomi would be able to save the Uchiha."

Yet nothing to indicate he rewrote the whole thing.

Keep the fan theories coming, dude, I'm sure another troll will come along and agree with them.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell said:

@thevivas said:

@keehn93 said:

there is variuos scans that show animals using Ninjutsu and Senjutsu to use them you need chakra.

What, you can't let Keehn fight his own battles?

Oh wait that's right, trolls come in groups. Forgot.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

@divell said:

@thevivas said:

@keehn93 said:

What, you can't let Keehn fight his own battles?

Oh wait that's right, trolls come in groups. Forgot.

actually, yeah i let him fight his own battles. Only one small problem, this is a group argument not a Battle, wanna fight go play Ultimate Ninja Storm.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell:

actually, yeah i let him fight his own battles. Only one small problem, this is a group argument not a Battle, wanna fight go play Ultimate Ninja Storm.

This isn't an argument, this is you trying to prove the manga and clear evidence wrong and getting the sh*t debunked out of everything you post.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

@divell:

You haven't show the scan that says that animals don't have chakra.

1 - You're making the claim that animals have chakra. The burden of proof is on you. Do you even know how to debate?

Says the guys that was basing everything he said on the naruto.wikia.com

2 - Keenh did the same thing but I guess since he supported your delusional fan theory it's fine for him to do it, right?

Not have to do, but both use chakra meaning the frog has chakra.

3 - Nope. No proof other than your crappy theories.

- Oh cause there is a scan that says they don't have chakra.

4 - You've been shown it about 6 times. Learn to read.

"Yes... the stone monument that Hagoromo left behind. I rewrote it. Along with how the mugen tsukuyomi would be able to save the Uchiha."

5 - Yet nothing to indicate he rewrote the whole thing.

Keep the fan theories coming, dude, I'm sure another troll will come along and agree with them.

1 - we have posted more than enough proof to you, the frog using Senjutus, Gamma using Ninjutsu, you don't want to accept it, bc it make you look bad.

2 - we are basing in what the manga says, you want to interpret it on your own way.

3 - Please probe wrong, i been asking you during 3 threads and you haven't been able to probe wrong.

4 - You haven't show a scan that says the animals don't have chakra.

5 - Hello? can you read? "the stone monument that Hagoromo left behind. I rewrote it.Along with the mugen tsukuyomi would be able to save the Uchiha." it says it right in there he rewrote the monument and along with the mugen tsukuyomi.

The only person isn't agreeing with us is you.

Avatar image for saint_of_origin
Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keehn93: Just a heads up, get your facts straight. Who says you can't use nature energy to make elemental ninjutsu? Fuuton: Rasenshuriken is not senjutsu, it's wind style. But it uses Naruto's nature energy. Don't be condescending when you go on to post a moronic statement yourself :/

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#417  Edited By Divell

@thevivas said:

@divell:

This isn't an argument, this is you trying to prove the manga and clear evidence wrong and getting the sh*t debunked out of everything you post.

ar·gu·mentˈärɡyəmənt/nounnoun: argument; plural noun: arguments

1. 1.an exchange of diverging or opposite views, typically a heated or angry one."I've had an argument with my father"
    synonyms:quarrel, disagreement, squabble, fight, dispute, wrangle, clash,altercation, feud, contretemps, disputation, falling-out; More
  2. 2.a reason or set of reasons given with the aim of persuading others that an action or idea is right or wrong."there is a strong argument for submitting a formal appeal"
    synonyms:reasoning, justification, explanation, rationalization; More
  3. 3.MATHEMATICSan independent variable associated with a function and determining the value of the function. For example, in the expression y = F ( x1, x2 ), the arguments of the function F are x1 and x2, and the value is y.
    • another term for amplitude (sense 4).
    • COMPUTINGa value or address passed to a procedure or function at the time of call.
    • LINGUISTICSany of the noun phrases in a clause that are related directly to the verb, typically the subject, direct object, and indirect object.
    • LOGICthe middle term in a syllogism.
  4. 4.archaica summary of the subject matter of a book.
    synonyms:

theme, topic, subject matter; More

Argument | Define Argument at Dictionary.com

Argument | Definition of argument by Merriam-Webster

argument - Dictionary Definition : Vocabulary.com

argument - definition of argument by The Free Dictionary

this is a argument, between you @keehn93 and me

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell: Shut up bro. No one takes you seriously, and even I'm getting tired of you saying your theories > direct statements in the manga.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell:

we have posted more than enough proof to you, the frog using Senjutus, Gamma using Ninjutsu, you don't want to accept it, bc it make you look bad.

You're telling me to accept a fan theory or else it'll make me look bad? LOL

You won't even accept concrete evidence. I wonder how that makes you look.

we are basing in what the manga says, you want to interpret it on your own way.

I have never seen a more ironic sentence in my whole time on the Vine. You have flat out said you have nothing but a theory based on your misinterpretations of the manga and want to claim that I interpret it my own way. Sophia, Aragorn, Rulerofthevine, and others all "interpret" the manga the same exact way(you know, the way it is supposed to be interpreted?) so no, it's not my own way.

Please probe wrong, i been asking you during 3 threads and you haven't been able to probe wrong.

And I've been asking you to spell right and learn to read in three different threads and you haven't done that either.

You haven't show a scan that says the animals don't have chakra.

I have, Aragorn has, and Rulerofthevine has. I'm not surprised you think I don't since you misinterpret it every time it's posted.

Hello? can you read?

Asking me the same questions me and everyone else has been asking you won't get us anywhere.

I'm not going to respond to the rest of that question because I already have and you'd just misinterpret it again.

Everybody who has posted in this thread isn't agreeing you. Don't believe me, just scroll through. The only person who does agree is Keehn, who is already a known Bleach fanboy and troll.

Every other respectable debater in this thread is saying the exact same thing I am. You're just too blind to see it.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keehn93: Just a heads up, get your facts straight. Who says you can't use nature energy to make elemental ninjutsu? Fuuton: Rasenshuriken is not senjutsu, it's wind style. But it uses Naruto's nature energy. Don't be condescending when you go on to post a moronic statement yourself :/

Don't get involved with him, Saint. This guy said Bleach characters as of the Aizn invasion arc are on DBZ levels in another thread.

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#421  Edited By Saint_of_Origin

@thevivas: I think I was in that thread. And it's fine. I just erased the only SLIGHTLY plausible point in their argument. "Animals use chakra because they use Ninjutsu". Which I just completely debunked. So like most fan boys he will most likely just tuck his tail between his legs and not respond.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_of_origin: Knowing him, he's going to ignore it and come back with an instance that doesn't prove his point and an insult. Lol

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: Let me try. *clears throat*

"You stupid a** Naruto wanker you're just trying to cover Viva because all you Naruto wankers stick together. You ignored my scans too so arguing with you is pointless."

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: *cricket cricket*

Odd. You know they were so quick to respond earlier when they thought there was no direct evidence against their flawed theories. Wonder why they're so quiet....

;)

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#426  Edited By Divell

@divell: Shut up bro. No one takes you seriously, and even I'm getting tired of you saying your theories > direct statements in the manga.

my theories are based on what the manga say. u can get tired as much as you want.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

@divell:

we have posted more than enough proof to you, the frog using Senjutus, Gamma using Ninjutsu, you don't want to accept it, bc it make you look bad.

1 - You're telling me to accept a fan theory or else it'll make me look bad? LOL

You won't even accept concrete evidence. I wonder how that makes you look.

we are basing in what the manga says, you want to interpret it on your own way.

2 - I have never seen a more ironic sentence in my whole time on the Vine. You have flat out said you have nothing but a theory based on your misinterpretations of the manga and want to claim that I interpret it my own way. Sophia, Aragorn, Rulerofthevine, and others all "interpret" the manga the same exact way(you know, the way it is supposed to be interpreted?) so no, it's not my own way.

Please probe wrong, i been asking you during 3 threads and you haven't been able to probe wrong.

3 - And I've been asking you to spell right and learn to read in three different threads and you haven't done that either.

You haven't show a scan that says the animals don't have chakra.

4 - I have, Aragorn has, and Rulerofthevine has. I'm not surprised you think I don't since you misinterpret it every time it's posted.

Hello? can you read?

5 - Asking me the same questions me and everyone else has been asking you won't get us anywhere.

I'm not going to respond to the rest of that question because I already have and you'd just misinterpret it again.

6 - Everybody who has posted in this thread isn't agreeing you. Don't believe me, just scroll through. The only person who does agree is Keehn, who is already a known Bleach fanboy and troll.

Every other respectable debater in this thread is saying the exact same thing I am. You're just too blind to see it.

1 - No, I'm telling you don't want to accept it. I'm using evidence from the manga, to use a ninjutsu and senjutsu you need chakra. Animals using senjutsu and ninjutsu = animals have chakra.

2 - If you haven't read a more ironic sentences is bc you don't read what you post.

3 - says the guy that didn't know what argument mean.

4 - Hello? is there something in your head besides hair (unless you're bold), none of your post says animals don't have chakra. The scans we have posted show animals using Senjutsu and Ninjutsu to use both you need chakra.

5 - if you knew then i woudln't need to ask you the same question again and again.

6 - Wrong the only that have answered to my post is you and Saint. And if for respectable you mean narutofans too consumed by their stupidity that don't want to accept facts and continue using Madara's words that were based in Hagoromo's stone that was modified by Black Zetsu instead of using Hagoromo and Black Zetsu's then yeah sure respectable debater.

ben_coby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#428  Edited By ben_coby

@ben_coby said:

@divell said:

@ben_coby: What question did i leave unanswered?

I said you should post a scan of someone breaking out of a standard sharingan genjutsu with pain like you claimed previously.

My bad i forgot to post the same that i have posted twice before in this same thread. Anyway here it is.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And where in that scan does Oro break out again?. Still waiting for my scan.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ben_coby said:

@ben_coby said:

@divell said:

I said you should post a scan of someone breaking out of a standard sharingan genjutsu with pain like you claimed previously.

My bad i forgot to post the same that i have posted twice before in this same thread. Anyway here it is.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Are you blind or you are just trolling? Orochimaru break himself out of the Genjutsu cutting his hand.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: *cricket cricket*

Odd. You know they were so quick to respond earlier when they thought there was no direct evidence against their flawed theories. Wonder why they're so quiet....

;)

no i was so quickly in respond earlier bc it was my free time in class. don't be confuse.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell said:

@princearagorn1 said:

1 - You seem to have forgotten the topic we were arguing about - that genjutsu works regardless of whether target has chakra or not - and since people without chakra were still captured by genjutsu, that point is settled.

2 - Whether shin: jukai kotan was used on them after that is irrelevant.

1 - wrong there hasn't been any example of Genjutsu being capable of work with a target without chakra.

Other than the one you're so desperate to try and ignore. And you conceded you don't have the example where genjutsu doesn't work when target doesn't have chakra, there's no reason it wouldn't work in the first place. Even your theory has been debunked.

Every person in Naruto Verse has, had and will always have chakra.

Not before Sage of six paths.

2 - but is as sure as that they actually work together with the tree.

lol, that's not something that affects the argument. You're trying to branch out to irrelevant things here.

Csdabest89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They would literally Nuke Soul Society. Naruto can absorb Planetary levels of Natural Energy chakra and Sasuke Has Juubi Level Chakra. When the Juubi awakend it literally looked like another Planet was forming in its weaker stages.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell:

No, I'm telling you don't want to accept it. I'm using evidence from the manga, to use a ninjutsu and senjutsu you need chakra. Animals using senjutsu and ninjutsu = animals have chakra.

Your "evidence" is contradicted with actual evidence. You're just a fanboy who too dense to admit that.

If you haven't read a more ironic sentences is bc you don't read what you post.

Oh I read just fine. The one with a problem is you, since you disregard certain scans and misinterpret others.

says the guy that didn't know what argument mean.

I know very well what "argument" means. I also know what "denial" means, but apparently you don't.

Hello? is there something in your head besides hair (unless you're bold), none of your post says animals don't have chakra. The scans we have posted show animals using Senjutsu and Ninjutsu to use both you need chakra.

Do you know how to use your eyes? None of the scans you two fanboys posted stated that animals have chakra nor does it show that animals have chakra, whereas the scans I have posted state that chakra was only spread to humans. Learn to read.

if you knew then i woudln't need to ask you the same question again and again.

And if you knew how to read this would have ended two pages ago.

Wrong the only that have answered to my post is you and Saint. And if for respectable you mean narutofans too consumed by their stupidity that don't want to accept facts and continue using Madara's words that were based in Hagoromo's stone that was modified by Black Zetsu instead of using Hagoromo and Black Zetsu's then yeah sure respectable debater.

Saint, Aragorn, Rulerofthevine, and Sophia have all answered and disagreed with your posts. You obviously don't know how to even see things since it's been obvious since the last two pages.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How in the f*ck did this get to 9 pages?

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#436  Edited By Saint_of_Origin

@xlab3000: Irrational fanboys/trolls dragging stupid arguments out to their maximum.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either still solo.

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ni ...ni ... nin...nine....nine... pages??? let me guess people debating about animals having chakra? I'm not sure if thats what's being discussed but if so then yes they do have it. just like everyone in dbz has ki. well that's a lie. some are magic. but humans and animals definitely do iirc. it's just the energy in that respective verse. hmmm I wonder

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sigh... DBZ>>>>>>>>>>>>>Naruto>>>Bleach>One Piece

Accept it and move on!

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ben_coby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell said:

@ben_coby said:

@ben_coby said:

@divell said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Are you blind or you are just trolling? Orochimaru break himself out of the Genjutsu cutting his hand.

So you conviniently ignored this next scan and say he broke out?, what BS.

No Caption Provided

@saint_of_origin @princearagorn1@thevivas

This guys one of the biggest trolls here, right now its two things either he/she is thebiggest bleach fan boy or an attension seeker. I am inclining towards the latter.

This thread has over 400 posts and most of the pages are filled with his/ her absurd fanfics and logic.

He/ she ignores whats stated on panel and goes fanfics to debate, misinterprete every scan and ignores solid evidence that proves how silly the fanfics are.

I would urge you guys to ignore him/ her or else you would keep going in circles with this one or in other words dont feed the troll.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

This thread is an utter abomination, with insults being hurled around in every direction - on both sides of the spectrum.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell said:
@princearagorn1 said:

1 - You seem to have forgotten the topic we were arguing about - that genjutsu works regardless of whether target has chakra or not - and since people without chakra were still captured by genjutsu, that point is settled.

2 - Whether shin: jukai kotan was used on them after that is irrelevant.

1 - wrong there hasn't been any example of Genjutsu being capable of work with a target without chakra.

Other than the one you're so desperate to try and ignore. And you conceded you don't have the example where genjutsu doesn't work when target doesn't have chakra, there's no reason it wouldn't work in the first place. Even your theory has been debunked.

Every person in Naruto Verse has, had and will always have chakra.

Not before Sage of six paths.

2 - but is as sure as that they actually work together with the tree.

lol, that's not something that affects the argument. You're trying to branch out to irrelevant things here.

Not really Madara is the only one that says that Hagoromo spread chakra, Madara is basing in the Uchiha monument, that if you don't remember was rewritten by Black Zetsu along with the mugen tsukunoyomi.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#444  Edited By Divell

@sophia89: it was Oroshimaru the one that cut his hand to scape from the genjutsu

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#446  Edited By Saint_of_Origin

@divell@keehn93@kuroimugetsu

Let me make this easy for all of you you to understand.

1. Did people get chakra from within themselves or already have it?

No, chakra originally belonged to the Shinjuu, and as Kaguya ate the fruit of the Shinjuu, she gained chakra. Nobody else ate this fruit. Ever. And it is the only stated way for someone without chakra to suddenly gain chakra. We can confirm this with these scans:

2. Then how did people get Chakra?

After she ate the fruit, she gave birth to two sons. Hagoromo and Hamura. As their mother was the one who ate the chakra fruit, they were the FIRST people born with chakra. Hagoromo decided to try and share this with others, by spreading chakra WITH his belief of Ninshuu to HUMANITY. Only humanity. It is stated that he shared it with humanity, not anything else. In this scan, we see it being referred to as "That power". Ninshu is NOT a power, so this is not what it's talking about. Ninshu is a belief. He spread chakra, and with it, taught ninshu.

No Caption Provided

3. Well then how can animals use chakra based techniques?

They use natural energy, the energy around you. Which is completely different than chakra, which comes from within. This would make sense, as animals are a part of nature, while humanity is considered separate from it. Of course it's never stated that animals never use nature energy, however it's more backed up from the scans I provided than the THEORY that they don't.

4. What about Sage Techniques? Is that what nature energy is used for?

These are techniques specifically formed with natural energy, and retain the properties of it (Being made up of all chakra natures). However, not all ninjutsu molded with nature energy are senpo. But all senpo do require nature energy. Naruto uses both the Kagebunshin Technique (Not a sage tech) and Rasenshuriken (also not a sage tech) while in sage mode. Even Pain notices that using Rasenshuriken drains his sage mode chakra, which means it USED HIS NATURAL ENERGY. Which again, supports the fact that ninjutsu can be molded with natural energy.

So I ask you these questions in return? If you cannot provide a scan with EACH ANSWER, then you lose. This debate is over. Because that means you have no scans to back up your ridiculous fan theories

1. If everyone already had chakra, why did Kaguya need to eat the chakra fruit of the Shinju? And why were people not using ninjutsu before?

2. If everyone already had chakra, why is it stated that Hagoromo was the first person to be born with it?

3. If animals had chakra, why is it not directly stated to be so?

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

@divell:

No, I'm telling you don't want to accept it. I'm using evidence from the manga, to use a ninjutsu and senjutsu you need chakra. Animals using senjutsu and ninjutsu = animals have chakra.

1 - Your "evidence" is contradicted with actual evidence. You're just a fanboy who too dense to admit that.

If you haven't read a more ironic sentences is bc you don't read what you post.

2 - Oh I read just fine. The one with a problem is you, since you disregard certain scans and misinterpret others.

says the guy that didn't know what argument mean.

3 - I know very well what "argument" means. I also know what "denial" means, but apparently you don't.

Hello? is there something in your head besides hair (unless you're bold), none of your post says animals don't have chakra. The scans we have posted show animals using Senjutsu and Ninjutsu to use both you need chakra.

4 - Do you know how to use your eyes? None of the scans you two fanboys posted stated that animals have chakra nor does it show that animals have chakra, whereas the scans I have posted state that chakra was only spread to humans. Learn to read.

if you knew then i woudln't need to ask you the same question again and again.

5 - And if you knew how to read this would have ended two pages ago.

Wrong the only that have answered to my post is you and Saint. And if for respectable you mean narutofans too consumed by their stupidity that don't want to accept facts and continue using Madara's words that were based in Hagoromo's stone that was modified by Black Zetsu instead of using Hagoromo and Black Zetsu's then yeah sure respectable debater.

6 - Saint, Aragorn, Rulerofthevine, and Sophia have all answered and disagreed with your posts. You obviously don't know how to even see things since it's been obvious since the last two pages.

1 - your evidence was contradicted by what Black Zetsu, when he says he rewrote the monument.

2 - i read and interpret perfectly not like you, I have show more than enough scans to show you how wrong are you.

3 - i do know perfectly and you are using it

4 - You say that you read but it is perfectly you don't know how to interprete. You say the animals use Senjutsu, wrong only a few use senjutsu. also to use senjutsu you need to combine natural chakra with your own chakra. meaning Animals also have chakra.

5 - Same for you.

6 - yeah in 5 and 6 and of course they are disagreeing but none of them have posted anything that denies my theories, you so called denials are based in what Madara says that is based in The Uchiha Monument that was rewritted by Black Zetsu, and neither him or Hagoromo says that Hagoromo spread chakra, they say he spread Ninshuu.

Avatar image for passingthrough545
passingthrough545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ben_coby said:
@divell said:
@ben_coby said:
@ben_coby said:
@divell said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So you conviniently ignored this next scan and say he broke out?, what BS.

No Caption Provided

@saint_of_origin @princearagorn1@thevivas

This guys one of the biggest trolls here, right now its two things either he/she is thebiggest bleach fan boy or an attension seeker. I am inclining towards the latter.

This thread has over 400 posts and most of the pages are filled with his/ her absurd fanfics and logic.

He/ she ignores whats stated on panel and goes fanfics to debate, misinterprete every scan and ignores solid evidence that proves how silly the fanfics are.

I would urge you guys to ignore him/ her or else you would keep going in circles with this one or in other words dont feed the troll.

it doesn't say he didn't broke out. Oroshimaru didn't use any jutsu he broke indusing pain in himself. also p_00007.png (730×1100) There is one more to go behind the opponent. If they hit the real body, then the genjutsu is unraveled.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell@keehn93@kuroimugetsu

Let me make this easy for all of you you to understand.

1. Did people get chakra from within themselves or already have it?

No, chakra originally belonged to the Shinjuu, and as Kaguya ate the fruit of the Shinjuu, she gained chakra. Nobody else ate this fruit. Ever. And it is the only stated way for someone without chakra to suddenly gain chakra. We can confirm this with these scans:

2. Then how did people get Chakra?

After she ate the fruit, she gave birth to two sons. Hagoromo and Hamura. As their mother was the one who ate the chakra fruit, they were the FIRST people born with chakra. Hagoromo decided to try and share this with others, by spreading chakra WITH his belief of Ninshuu to HUMANITY. Only humanity. It is stated that he shared it with humanity, not anything else. In this scan, we see it being referred to as "That power". Ninshu is NOT a power, so this is not what it's talking about. Ninshu is a belief. He spread chakra, and with it, taught ninshu.

No Caption Provided

3. Well then how can animals use chakra based techniques?

They use natural energy, the energy around you. Which is completely different than chakra, which comes from within. This would make sense, as animals are a part of nature, while humanity is considered separate from it. Of course it's never stated that animals never use nature energy, however it's more backed up from the scans I provided than the THEORY that they don't.

4. What about Sage Techniques? Is that what nature energy is used for?

These are techniques specifically formed with natural energy, and retain the properties of it (Being made up of all chakra natures). However, not all ninjutsu molded with nature energy are senpo. But all senpo do require nature energy. Naruto uses both the Kagebunshin Technique (Not a sage tech) and Rasenshuriken (also not a sage tech) while in sage mode. Even Pain notices that using Rasenshuriken drains his sage mode chakra, which means it USED HIS NATURAL ENERGY. Which again, supports the fact that ninjutsu can be molded with natural energy.

So I ask you these questions in return? If you cannot provide a scan with EACH ANSWER, then you lose. This debate is over. Because that means you have no scans to back up your ridiculous fan theories

1. If everyone already had chakra, why did Kaguya need to eat the chakra fruit of the Shinju? And why were people not using ninjutsu before?

2. If everyone already had chakra, why is it stated that Hagoromo was the first person to be born with it?

3. If animals had chakra, why is it not directly stated to be so?

the only problem with all that is that you are basing in what Madara says, madara is basing in what the uchiha monument says and if you don't remember Black Zetsu rewrote it. Black Zetsu and Hagoromo says that he spread the religion of ninshuu as medium to inspire hope and connect the people. Animals have chakra, to use ninjustsu, genjutsu and senjutsu they drag natural chakra and combine it with their own chakra. Also remember humans at the time didn't know what chakra was and all of the mentioned to be using the chakra at the begining were the ones born with natural powers, Rinnega, Sharingan and Byakugan. Chakra is the combination of Espiritual energy and natural energy.