Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Saint_of_Origin
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules and Conditions

• Naruto and Sasuke get half an hour of preparation time before each fight
  • Naruto and Sasuke are given full knowledge of their opponents before the fight begins
  • Naruto and Sasuke can summon/use any ninja tool used in the series (manga only). healing/chakra recovery items can only be used a total of ten times each throughout the entire gauntlet. (Excluding legendary tools that they never possessed)
  • Everyone is in character at every point in the fight, but they also know that the only way out of this is to kill their opponent(s)
  • Naruto and Sasuke's chakra is replenished after every fight, but their injuries do not heal until after every fifth round.
  • Bleach characters will not double cross, betray, or otherwise impede victory for each other.
  • Narutoverse animal summons do work.
  • Any techniques that are common throughout the Naruto series; both Naruto and Sasuke can use even if they've never been shown using the technique before. Only individual intermediate to advanced techniques are beyond their reach.
  • Chakra is considered the same as spiritual pressure, and spiritual pressure is considered the same as chakra. (This means Genjutsu can be used, as well as most of the Bleachverse's attacks being equivalent to ninjutsu, as well as vice versa)

Arena

No Caption Provided

Arena Specifications

• Naruto and Sasuke start at Sokyoku Hill at the beginning of their preparation time for each fight.
  • Bleach characters start right outside of the outer gates of Seireitei at the end of Naruto and Sasuke's preparation time
  • Both Naruto, Sasuke, and Bleach characters are aware of the locations of their opponents as soon as the fight starts.

Rounds

1. All present Gotei 13 Lieutenants as well as Chad, Orihime, and Uryu (Rukia Rescue Arc End)
  2. All present Gotei 13 Captains (excluding Yamamoto and Aizen) and Ichigo Kurosaki (Rukia Rescue Arc End)
  3. Yamamoto (Shikai Only) and Aizen (Rukia Rescue Arc End)
  4. All shown Arrancar not including the Espada
  5. Espada 9 through 5
  6. Ulquiorra Cifer and Vasto Lorde Hollowfied Ichigo
  7. Espada 3 through 0
  8. Shunsui, Toshiro, Isshin, Kisuke, and Yoruichi (AIzen Invasion Arc)
  9. Butterfly Aizen, Gin, and Kaname (Aizen Invasion Arc)
  10. All Visoreds (Including Pre-Dangai Ichigo)
  11. Ichigo (Post-Dangai Training) and Aizen (Hogyoku evolved form)
  12. All Fullbringers (Including Ichigo, but excluding Ginjo) Orihime, Uryu, and Chad (Fullbring Arc Beginning)
  13. Gotei 13 Captains and Lieutenants that appeared in the world of the living during the Fullbring Arc (Fullbring Arc End)
  14. Ginjo and Ichigo (Fullbring Arc End)
  15. Sternritters O through Z
  16. Yamamoto (Bankai) and Kenpachi (Post Unohana training)
  17. Sternritters C through L
  18. Surviving Gotei 13 Captains and Lieutenants after Yamamoto's death (Blood War Arc, includes any who got Zero Squad trained)
  19. Zero Squad (Excluding Ichibe)
  20. Ywach, Ichibe, and Ichigo (Current)
  21. Entire up-to-date Bleachverse

Please give reasons why you think they stop at whatever round you think! And feel free to give your opinions on how they would handle other rounds too! Discussion is the main focus here. Don't hesitate to debate others (of course), but be respectful. Have fun!

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531e53b02be
deactivated-5c531e53b02be

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clear :) idk about Clearing but they get past 20 easy.

Avatar image for saint_of_origin
Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_of_origin: Characters Vs Universe battles aren't allowed unfortunately. So you should remove round 21.

Anyway, Naruto & sasuke solo stomp the Bleach verse. :)

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto and Sasuke should clear. They have far more destructive power than anyone in Bleach.

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Saint_of_Origin

@mudamudamuda: I'll keep it there for now as the intention for having it there should be clear (Final battle) But thanks for the advice :D However if a mod DOES see this: Please let me know personally before locking the thread and I will remove it happily/ I'm not intending to post anything that will get this thread locked, just want to see discussions. :)

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They clear.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17c2439784
deactivated-57d17c2439784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clear

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By andr4132

Stop at 20 because of yhwach but they can stop at 21 too.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jeepeh

@saint_of_origin

All present Gotei 13 Lieutenants as well as Chad, Orihime, and Uryu (Rukia Rescue Arc End)

Naruto Curbstomps.

All present Gotei 13 Captains (excluding Yamamoto and Aizen) and Ichigo Kurosaki (Rukia Rescue Arc End)

Naruto Curbstomps. Wait, current captains? We don't know a lot of them. Kenpachi and Byakuya are the only ones that could do anything atm. A lot of them are dead right now. o_O

Yamamoto (Shikai Only) and Aizen (Rukia Rescue Arc End)

Naruto curbstomps.

All shown Arrancar not including the Espada

Yeaaaaah no.

Espada 9 through 5

How fast are Naruto and Sasuke? Probably faster than FKT arc Byakuya, in which case.... they win.

Ulquiorra Cifer and Vasto Lorde Hollowfied Ichigo

Naruto curbstomps

Espada 3 through 0

Nothing very impressive except for Barragan, and Barragan's the only one capable of doing much at all.

Shunsui, Toshiro, Isshin, Kisuke, and Yoruichi (AIzen Invasion Arc)

Nope.

Butterfly Aizen, Gin, and Kaname (Aizen Invasion Arc)

Hm.... Maaaayyybbbeeeee Aizen is on their level physically, or at least closer than all the ones before in this list. But that'd turn into a "who uses their hax power first" thing, and Aizen doesn't use Kyoka Suigetsu in that state.

All Visoreds (Including Pre-Dangai Ichigo)

Unless Hachi can do/will do the forbidden timeskop kido, nope. (unless Shinji's bankai turns out to be HORRIFYING o3o) Idk if Rose's bankai would do anything

Ichigo (Post-Dangai Training) and Aizen (Hogyoku evolved form)

First time we have a legit fight here. This should be a thread on it's own.

All Fullbringers (Including Ichigo, but excluding Ginjo) Orihime, Uryu, and Chad (Fullbring Arc Beginning)

.... Fullbringers? O_o Why are they so high on this list?

Gotei 13 Captains and Lieutenants that appeared in the world of the living during the Fullbring Arc (Fullbring Arc End)

Nope.

Ginjo and Ichigo (Fullbring Arc End)

Nope.

Sternritters O through Z

U, X and V are the only threats I can think of, how that goes depends on how you view Gremmy.

Yamamoto (Bankai) and Kenpachi (Post Unohana training)

Hmmmm. Yamamoto's certainly a threat I suppose, Kenpachi needs to take off that dang eyepatch and show us what he's got.

Sternritters C through L

C, D, F, are the problems here. Potential victory. Potential.

Surviving Gotei 13 Captains and Lieutenants after Yamamoto's death (Blood War Arc, includes any who got Zero Squad trained)

If they get hit by Rukia's Bankai, they're dead. If Bleach plays to that strength, they might have a chance. IMO Kenpachi's full power and Byakuya, (maybe renji? His feats aren't that great I guess but via powerscaling he should be legit) are also powerhouses.

Zero Squad (Excluding Ichibe)

We don't even know really anything of what any of them can do besides Nimaiya o.O

Ywach, Ichibe, and Ichigo (Current)

.... (ignoring Ichigo, because we don't know much about him atm) The same Ichibei that removes your powers and abilities? The same Juha that glances at you and counters every ability you have? That just absorbed the Soul King? That flicked Ichibei to pieces? That tanked Ichigo's Getsuga effortlessly? That made a journey instantly that took Ichigo, the speed demon of Bleach (although he was only in Shikai), a half day to make? That has the freaking FORCE!? He should also have quite a few of the Sternritter's abilities.

Sorry. Nope. I don't think Naruto'll win this one.

Entire up-to-date Bleachverse

Heh. Heh. No. Bleach curbstomps. Not even funny, think about all the hax in there, people.

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh: Awesome post. Love the detail. And by present captains I meant the ones currently active in that time period, which in the case you are questioning is the end of the Rukia Rescue Arc.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh: Awesome post. Love the detail. And by present captains I meant the ones currently active in that time period, which in the case you are questioning is the end of the Rukia Rescue Arc.

I could go into more detail if you'd like, and explain what makes the characters I listed as a threat to be threats.

Yeah... Anything that appeared before Hogyoku Aizen won't do much of anything. Power level vs Power level (as in like, DC), not talking Hax, the only one's capable of anything here should be the Post-RG trained group, Dangai Ichigo, Hogyoku Aizen, Juha, and... I suppose Ichibei. If we could get a decent speed feat for Nimaiya, I might dare to claim him too with that dang sword of his.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto Uzimaki.

Sasuke Uchiha

Don't worry someone Will get this post.

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah Naruto and Sasuke do clear here. Thanks for tagging me in the thread man. I appreciate it! :D

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

With an hour prep, Naruto creates ten clones, haves all of them gather nature energy/knead their chakra, then lets Sasuke absorb the chakra from five of the clones, powering up his PS, then they just steamroll through the competition.

Probably not that exact scenario, but they do clear. Lol

isbobreallybob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stops at 20

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Clear. Don't need prep for that.

But the final round is not allowed.

@jeepeh said:

.... (ignoring Ichigo, because we don't know much about him atm) The same Ichibei that removes your powers and abilities? The same Juha that glances at you and counters every ability you have? That just absorbed the Soul King? That flicked Ichibei to pieces? That tanked Ichigo's Getsuga effortlessly? That made a journey instantly that took Ichigo, the speed demon of Bleach (although he was only in Shikai), a half day to make? That has the freaking FORCE!? He should also have quite a few of the Sternritter's abilities.

Well, yes. That's the one. They lack the defenses to tank the attacks involved here, and the speed to compete.

Absorbing the soul king is good, but the same soul king was recently cut in half in one hit. He's good as a proxy to hold the world stable, not as a fighter.

Heh. Heh. No. Bleach curbstomps. Not even funny, think about all the hax in there, people.

rofl, no. Most of the characters involved get caught in a casual blast from naruto. It's a question of "will a few of them survive?"

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Sy8000

@thevivas said:

With an hour prep, Naruto creates ten clones, haves all of them gather nature energy/knead their chakra, then lets Sasuke absorb the chakra from five of the clones, powering up his PS, then they just steamroll through the competition.

Seasick would probably turn into a frog statue if he tried that...

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Saint_of_Origin

@mee09: No problem! I liked your debating on my other thread so I'll probably be tagging you more often from now on in the threads I create :D

@jeepeh: Please do! I love discussion. It provides an opportunity for everyone to learn.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clear

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17cb96c7fc
deactivated-57d17cb96c7fc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: He would absorb the ones that were gathering regular chakra, of course. Lol

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: Why would he need to gather Chakra for anything other than Sage Mode?

rick014292

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By rick014292

@valarmelkor: you are literally insane my friend guess mugetsu doesn't count?

You are all literally insane how the hell in this entire universe would they be able to beat DANGAI Ichigo and FINAL Hogyoku Aizen?!!!! Wtf???!!!

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: Who, Naruto? For Sasuke to absorb it, of course. Lol

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You are all literally insane how the hell in this entire universe would they be able to beat DANGAI Ichigo and FINAL Hogyoku Aizen?!!!! Wtf???!!!

By creating a moon and sealing them inside it. Ichigo, and Aizen are mountain level at best.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By jeepeh

@princearagorn1 said:

@jeepeh said:

Well, yes. That's the one. They lack the defenses to tank the attacks involved here, and the speed to compete.

Absorbing the soul king is good, but the same soul king was recently cut in half in one hit. He's good as a proxy to hold the world stable, not as a fighter.

rofl, no. Most of the characters involved get caught in a casual blast from naruto. It's a question of "will a few of them survive?"

His defense is to counter your attacks and powers. Lack of Speed? I believe we've been over Ichibei's speed feats before, it came down to a translation question. But we also have that Juha made a trip instantaneously that took Ichigo, as fast as he is, half a day to make going all out. And that was before unlocking his power as the A, or absorbing Mimihagi, or Absorbing the Soul King.

We're still waiting on a lot of info on the Soul King, the Royal Guard said that the Soul King is interested in Ichigo, and that it was their orders to rebuild Seireitei. And when we first saw him he was glowing and he had his limbs, and he somehow managed to father a son. So SK hasn't been a comatose fool this entire time, something must've happened that we haven't been told yet. Though the fact remains that he has enough power to hold the universe together, which is now power at Bach's command. And him being stabbed by the most powerful villain, surviving, then cut in half by the most powerful hero..... how's that a low-feat again?

You think Naruto can solo the Bleach verse? Tensei stops time, Rukia goes Bankai, Aizen throws them in Kurohistgui, Mayuri drugs them, Aizen hypnotizes them, Juha negates their powers, Ichibei takes away all of their abilities and power, Barragan ages anything they try to do to him, Szyael lo Porro (spelled that one wrong) makes clones of them and voodoo dolls to kill them, Zomarri takes control of their bodies (Szyael and Zomarri would be capable of this because of either time being stopped on Naruto, or Aizen hypnotizing them, or both.)

@valarmelkor said:

@rick014292 said:

By creating a moon and sealing them inside it. Ichigo, and Aizen are mountain level at best.

Not this again.... Desgarron could've easily destroyed mountains. Aizen does a kido that warps time and space, Ichigo vaporizes a mountain from 200 ft (or more) away from a sheer shockwave not even trying, Aizen evolves far beyond him, and he's mountain level AT BEST?

@saint_of_origin

It'll be easier for both of us if you check out the thread I made regarding this subject. ^_^

www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/bleach-respect-thread-discussing-power-levels-1615107/?page=1#js-message-13177300

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto and Sasuke clears, they are more powerful than the Bleach guys right now

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

Why ? He can handle the Curse seal just fine.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

@highaccuser: Who, Naruto? For Sasuke to absorb it, of course. Lol

But the only thing Naruto ever gathers Chakra for is Sage Mode, which Sasuke can't absorb.

@highaccuser said:

@thevivas said:

Curse seal is different.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By TheVivas

@highaccuser: In a couple of fights when Naruto was drained or Kurama was drained of chakra, Kurama kneaded chakra for them to use.

And actually Curse Seal is senjutsu chakra/nature energy.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda said:

Curse seal is different.

How exactly ? All the CS does is automatically absorb natural energy. It's the Ryuchi cave's equivalent of Mount Myobuku's sage oil.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By thelocust619

With consecutive injuries for 5 rounds, there are possible combinations that can stop them here, but luckily for them the pacing is more or less in Nardsauce's favor with the more difficult battles towards the middle of the runs (between heals). They take most matches with utter ease due to their speed and drastically superior DC output.

They do certainly stop at 21, though. Aizen, Hachi, Gremmy, Yamamoto, Ichibe, Jabba the Ywach (*spits*), Rukia, Kisuke, Miyuri, Shinji, Tsukishima, Yukio, Barragon, AND Zommari all working together at the same time? With the entire remaining cast of bleach available as meat shields? That is a stupid amount of hax entailing at the very least an enormous amount of debuffs...at its ABSOLUTE worst, this means backwards controls with paralyzed body parts that are being removed by kido cubes while under illusions while thinking the enemy is their friend even though they don't even have names anymore, while poisoned and rotting, while in a video game, while swords embodying Absolute Zero and the temperature sun are imagined into their blind spots.

Kirbstomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Kirbstomp

@valarmelkor said:

@rick014292 said:

Naruto & Sasuke don't have that technique here. And Aizen and Ichigo are not mountain level stop trolling as Aizen literally has the power to distort reality and other techniques.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They still clear.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly, at this point Naruto has the raw physical strength to one-shot the whole cast of Bleach in less than base power. Not even joking.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke and Naruto are too powerful....and dangai Ichigo was large hill lvl+ at best haha laughable.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By ancient_god
Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Cosmic_Lantern

@jeepeh: I disagree, Ywach would be blitzed effortlessly and though ichigo could probably counter the blitz Naruto and Sasuke still hold a significant speed advantage IMO. Either could oneshot ichibei with their arsenal now anyways honestly.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@jeepeh said:

His defense is to counter your attacks and powers.

Yeah, Good luck countering a multi-mountain levelling blast.

Lack of Speed? I believe we've been over Ichibei's speed feats before, it came down to a translation question.

We've been over it, to see how good it was in general.

But we also have that Juha made a trip instantaneously that took Ichigo, as fast as he is, half a day to make going all out.

What?

And that was before unlocking his power as the A, or absorbing Mimihagi, or Absorbing the Soul King.

...which did what to his speed?

We're still waiting on a lot of info on the Soul King, the Royal Guard said that the Soul King is interested in Ichigo, and that it was their orders to rebuild Seireitei. And when we first saw him he was glowing and he had his limbs, and he somehow managed to father a son. So SK hasn't been a comatose fool this entire time, something must've happened that we haven't been told yet.

Though the fact remains that he has enough power to hold the universe together, which is now power at Bach's command. And him being stabbed by the most powerful villain, surviving, then cut in half by the most powerful hero..... how's that a low-feat again?

.That's not a low feat, it's a good one - but in context of the thread, considering if juha and ichigo can damage him that easily, his power isn't even a factor against someone like naruto who outclasses both of them put together so badly.

You think Naruto can solo the Bleach verse? Tensei stops time, Rukia goes Bankai, Aizen throws them in Kurohistgui, Mayuri drugs them, Aizen hypnotizes them, Juha negates their powers, Ichibei takes away all of their abilities and power, Barragan ages anything they try to do to him, Szyael lo Porro (spelled that one wrong) makes clones of them and voodoo dolls to kill them, Zomarri takes control of their bodies (Szyael and Zomarri would be capable of this because of either time being stopped on Naruto, or Aizen hypnotizing them, or both.)

Quite literally none of them survive the first casual shot naruto pulls off. Not even kidding.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By ALMIGHTY

The Ninja Duo clears

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh: I disagree, Ywach would be blitzed effortlessly and though ichigo could probably counter the blitz Naruto and Sasuke still hold a significant speed advantage IMO. Either could oneshot ichibei with their arsenal now anyways honestly.

.... But isn't Juha > Ichigo?O_o At least Modern Ichigo. As I was saying to prince earlier, speed calcs put Naruto characters at Mach 10,000-ish or something? Well how fast Ichibei and Juha were depends on a translation difference, which one is accurate changes it from being like Mach 300 to Mach 11,000. (that was eyes closed/Base irrc) IIRC. (Ichibei is not a transcendent, So Dangai Ichigo should be dimensions above that.) Also, Juha would need to be blitzed before he activates his eyes, you have billions of people to kill in addition to him if you're going to fight the entire universe at once. You'd also have to deal with Gremmy, who could simply imagine that they're all the speed of light without problems, and it'd happen.

Naruto's greatest feat is moonbusting, right?

@princearagorn1

Yeah, Good luck countering a multi-mountain levelling blast.

He countered Ichibei's ultimate attack from 100 nights worth of darkness, effortlessly, without Volstandiig. You're telling me Ichibei isn't mountain level? O_o

What?

I don't mean instant as in teleportion,

Chapter 587 page 1-2. They leave.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Same chapter. Final page (only a few conversations took place in this time)

No Caption Provided

That same trip took Ichigo, what, 25 chapters to make?

...which did what to his speed?

Why would his power increase without the rest of it? It's not like Ikkaku's bankai that only increases brute strength. The Soul King/Mimihagi's(who performed a similar feat to Juha's) inherent speed should be added to Juha's already impressive spreed.

We're still waiting on a lot of info on the Soul King, the Royal Guard said that the Soul King is interested in Ichigo, and that it was their orders to rebuild Seireitei. And when we first saw him he was glowing and he had his limbs, and he somehow managed to father a son. So SK hasn't been a comatose fool this entire time, something must've happened that we haven't been told yet.

Quoting problem again, eh?

.That's not a low feat, it's a good one - but in context of the thread, considering if juha and ichigo can damage him that easily, his power isn't even a factor against someone like naruto who outclasses both of them put together so badly.

Well we can only comment so much on Ichigo's power level. He has no quantifiable feats, we don't even know if he's on Dangai-Ichigo's level or not. And again, we don't know much about the Soul King, we don't know if he would actually be incredibly powerful if he stopped holding the worlds, maybe he was hindered in some way as I explained before, we just don't know yet.

Quite literally none of them survive the first casual shot naruto pulls off. Not even kidding.

Assuming he gets that first shot off first, and what's Naruto's best feat? Moon level, right?

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think some people are forgetting Sasuke took out all the Tailed Beasts with a glance and a clap of his hands.

Yeah, not seeing how the duo loses.

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh:

He countered Ichibei's ultimate attack from 100 nights worth of darkness, effortlessly, without Volstandiig. You're telling me Ichibei isn't mountain level? O_o

What did ichibei do, in the entire fight, that can be classified 'mountain level'? The only notable feat in the arc has been kenpachi's shikai...

I don't mean instant as in teleportion, Chapter 587 page 1-2. They leave.

Sigh. Chapter logic strikes again.

Why would his power increase without the rest of it? It's not like Ikkaku's bankai that only increases brute strength. The Soul King/Mimihagi's(who performed a similar feat to Juha's) inherent speed should be added to Juha's already impressive spreed.

Quoting problem again, eh?

Ah, yes. I was planning to say 'fathering a child and all hardly makes him planet level, lol'.

Well we can only comment so much on Ichigo's power level. He has no quantifiable feats, we don't even know if he's on Dangai-Ichigo's level or not.

Even assuming he's 10x as strong as dangai ichigo... he's not much of a factor here.

And again, we don't know much about the Soul King, we don't know if he would actually be incredibly powerful if he stopped holding the worlds, maybe he was hindered in some way as I explained before, we just don't know yet.

What's that? Yes, obviously something happened. We'll see, hopefully soon.

Assuming he gets that first shot off first, and what's Naruto's best feat? Moon level, right?

He surpasses massively multi-mountain level, which is already enough.

Btw,

letting them fall deals with them?

Couldn't orihime just put up a shield?

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers