#1 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

http%3A//www.marvel.com/globals/404/sasquatch.jpg" />

vs

http%3A//www.stuffoflegend.com/Ambar/07Religions/2GodsofAmbar/WingedMessenger/Wendigo/wendigo.jpg" />

#2 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

well

#3 Posted by beastmanX (285 posts) - - Show Bio

sasquatch

#4 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

beastmanX says:

"sasquatch "

why hes smarter

#5 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

i read a comic where they fought and sasquatch was able to win, but only because he had the hulk's help. so i'd say wendigo.

#6 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"i read a comic where they fought and sasquatch was able to win, but only because he had the hulk's help. so i'd say wendigo."

http%3A//www.marvel.com/comics/onsale/covers/0704/HULK074.jpg" />

#7 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta says:

"Apparition says:
"i read a comic where they fought and sasquatch was able to win, but only because he had the hulk's help. so i'd say wendigo."
" />http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9G_RtuZfL5GrWMB9iKjzbkF/SIG=12ful97kf/EXP=1186975257/**http%3A//www.marvel.com/comics/onsale/covers/0704/HULK074.jpg"

so do you like posting random pics that have nothing to do with the battle?

#8 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"vegeta says:
"Apparition says:
so" />http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9G_RtuZfL5GrWMB9iKjzbkF/SIG=12ful97kf/EXP=1186975257/**http%3A//www.marvel.com/comics/onsale/covers/0704/HULK074.jpg"
so do you like posting random pics that have nothing to do with the battle?"

he said help from hulk ironman is abonus

#9 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

i go with weeeeendigooooo

#10 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

early on the windigo went toe to toe with hulk, there is a famous cover with hulk and wendigo fighting and wolverine waiting to fight the victor

#11 Posted by beastmanX (285 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah i think he could outthink wendigo. but i'd probably say wendigo's a bit stronger.

#12 Posted by beastmanX (285 posts) - - Show Bio

but it would be close.

#13 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll go with Wendigo. I know Sasquatch is much smarter, but both are about equal in strength, the Wendigo and Sasquatch even have about the same resistance to injury. I think the deciding factor is that Sasquatch can be killed, but it is supposed to be impossible to kill a Wendigo. Because of this I think Wendigo would survive injuries that would kill sasquatch.

#14 Posted by Buckshot (18925 posts) - - Show Bio

Sabretooth killed Wendigo once. Even wore his fur as a coat.

#15 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Sabretooth killed Wendigo once. Even wore his fur as a coat."

Really what comic was that in?

#16 Posted by Buckshot (18925 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't remember. Google their names and try to find it or look for issues wendigo has appeared in on the site. Might be here. (I don't think that means Sasquatch can kill him btw, I was just saying what I saw.)

#17 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

SeanAKAMisery says:

"Buckshot says:

Really what comic was that in?"

It was Sabretooth #1-4 Open Season (limited Sabretooth series)

#18 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"SeanAKAMisery says:
"Buckshot says:

Really what comic was that in?"

It was Sabretooth #1-4 Open Season (limited Sabretooth series)"

thx i got to read that sounds good.

#19 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Saswho? Wendigo owns him!

#20 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

I thought wendigo's where supposed to be impossible to kill. The wendigo that fought the hulk survived, well, fighting the hulk.

#21 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Valkaad says:

"Buckshot says:
I thought wendigo's where supposed to be impossible to kill. The wendigo that fought the hulk survived, well, fighting the hulk. "

yeah thats what i heard aswell, only magic could stop a wendigo.

#22 Posted by Buckshot (18925 posts) - - Show Bio

Valkaad says:

"Buckshot says:

I thought wendigo's where supposed to be impossible to kill. The wendigo that fought the hulk survived, well, fighting the hulk. "

Sasquatch has done the same. In comics no one's really impossible to kill, just like no one stays dead.

#23 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"Valkaad says:
"Buckshot says:
yeah thats what i heard aswell, only magic could stop a wendigo."

YEah it's a curse. It usually happens to people who have eaten human flesh.

#24 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

ok yeah it takes magic to separate the spirit from the host.

#25 Posted by beastmanX (285 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah wendigo is stronger now that i think sbout it. he probably would beat sasquatch.

#26 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

The Wendigo is formed whan a human eats the flesh of another human and the spirit of the wendigo enters the body and transforms it. The curse can be passed over to another by performing a rite and this was done in the hulk comic.

Wendigo was meant to be stronger than Sasquatch originally and stronger than a calm state hulk.

It's durability was also meant to be equal to the hulks and it had the benefit of a healing factor (although this appeared to be not as fast as Wolverines).

Endurance wise, Wendigo might also have a slight edge. All this info came from appearances of the Wendigo from Hulk and X-men comics and the hole punched version of the marvel handbooks (from the 90's).

Sasquatch s much smarter and this cannot be overlooked. Smarter opponents have overcome stronger ones in the past.

The environment would play a part.

In a blank landscapw with nothing to use to his advantage Sasquatch would lose. With the benefits of trees, and mountains (excellent landslide potential), then Sasqutch could win.

#27 Posted by Logic Mark III (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see Sasquatch winning this conventionally. The Hulk and Wolverine put him down by smashing him up with trees and stabbing him through his chest but he wasn't out permanently, he shouldn't be able to be killed by non-magical sources. When Sabertooth killed him was it a straight lace fist fight or i he have an enchantment or something? Sasquatch is strong but he cant cope with the Hulk for long [additionally both Sabertooth and Wildchild have humbled the Sasquatch] whereas Wendigo has fought the old-school savage Hulk to a standstill.The Wendigo is strong enough to get through Sasquatch's limited invulnerability and tear him into pieces.

#28 Posted by Boken (7757 posts) - - Show Bio

wendigo

#29 Posted by vulcain (14 posts) - - Show Bio

sasquatch

#30 Posted by why so serious (1388 posts) - - Show Bio
@Buckshot said:
"

"
that's just bad writing on the writer's part.

anyways, sasquatch would beat wendigo.
#31 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#32 Posted by Vance Astro (91365 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Sasquatch.I don't see where Wendigo has better feats.

#33 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

I'm going with Sasquatch.I don't see where Wendigo has better feats.
#34 Posted by Owie (3876 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel like Wendigo has his curse on his side, plus a more bloodlusted and aggressive fighting style.  Plus I think a better healing factor.

#35 Posted by spiderbuck (2454 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio

@Owie said:

I feel like Wendigo has his curse on his side, plus a more bloodlusted and aggressive fighting style. Plus I think a better healing factor.

blood lusted and aggressive isn't always a positive especially when fighting a smart opponent ... I'm going Sasquatch in this match.

#37 Posted by Owie (3876 posts) - - Show Bio

@sandiego008 said:

@Owie said:

I feel like Wendigo has his curse on his side, plus a more bloodlusted and aggressive fighting style. Plus I think a better healing factor.

blood lusted and aggressive isn't always a positive especially when fighting a smart opponent ... I'm going Sasquatch in this match.

Yeah, but does Sasquatch use his smarts when fighting? In other words is he really a smart, skilled fighter? I am leaning towards Sasquatch being stronger than Wendigo nowadays though.

#38 Posted by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio

@Owie said:

@sandiego008 said:

@Owie said:

Yeah, but does Sasquatch use his smarts when fighting? In other words is he really a smart, skilled fighter? I am leaning towards Sasquatch being stronger than Wendigo nowadays though.

He does ...wendigo from what i recall has always been googoggo attack basis .... which would/could give Sasquatch/tanaraq the advantage.

#39 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@Buckshot said:

There are several different Wendigos, each with differing power levels.

#40 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

Wendigo wins here. He has already put a beating down on Sasquatch and had the upper hand until Hulk came in to help him out. Wendigo lacks the strength feats that Sasquatch has, sure, but he's already gained an upper hand on him in battle.

#41 Posted by Bo88gdan (4520 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasquatch wins wins wins