ZORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By ZORN

EDIT for rules

A massive war zone. Unpopulated. Visibility conditions are seen below.

Rules:

-Both begin about two blocks apart. Visible, but near tons of cover.

-Random encounter but both know the other individual is incredibly dangerous and needs to be eliminated.

-Sarah has an assault rifle, shotgun, pistols and 3 grenades.

-Ripley has a pulse rifle (3 explosives for the grenade launcher attachment), flamethrower attachment, handheld motion tracker device.

-Both have a handful of extra clips for their primary firearms (the assault rifle for Sarah and the pulse rifle for Ripley). The rest of the ammo is limited.

-In character.

-Standard elimination rules apply.

BUMPER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By BUMPER

BUMP!!!

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Is this Ripley with or with out the mech?

ZORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ZORN

Without the mech.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Ripley. She is an actual trained and experienced warrior. Sarah has her experience, but she is used to shooting at slow non dodging targets like the Terminators. Ripley is experienced with fighting faster and more responsive targets like the shifty aliens. Sarah is less experienced with shotting at a target that dodges, hides, and using distractionary tactics by leading with her weapons. Sarah is more used to T- 100 and the slower original Terminator than a person who has a desire to live rather than seeing herself as invincible.

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

Ripley kicks unbelievable amounts of tail. The moment in Aliens where she tapes the assault rifle and flamethrower together for extra firepower is just beautiful. More interesting character too. Ripley wins.

ZORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ZORN

OK.

Razor_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Razor_

Yea, Riply takes this.

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alexander Anderson says:

"Ripley kicks unbelievable amounts of tail. The moment in *Aliens* where she tapes the assault rifle and flamethrower together for extra firepower is just beautiful. More interesting character too. Ripley wins."

yeah that was a cool moment i love that movie.

Java Lad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Java Lad

Zaraki Ichigo says:

"Ripley. She is an actual trained and experienced warrior. Sarah has her experience, but she is used to shooting at slow non dodging targets like the Terminators. Ripley is experienced with fighting faster and more responsive targets like the shifty aliens. Sarah is less experienced with shotting at a target that dodges, hides, and using distractionary tactics by leading with her weapons. Sarah is more used to T- 100 and the slower original Terminator than a person who has a desire to live rather than seeing herself as invincible."

Ripley was a space exploration/mining captain not military trained. Her training was done by Hicks in the middle of the 'situation' much like Sarah Conner. Hey in fact she too was trained by Michael Beihn's character, Reece.

So both untrained at the start, thrown into extreme situations. Who adapts better - instant adaption = Ripley / conitued training = Sarah Connor

Sarah Connor would hunt Ripley down and bitch slap her so hard. She just has the cold killer edge over Ripley.

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Well said Java Lad!

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Saturn

I think Ripley wins but I am not sure Sarah Connor is pretty bada$$ too. Its close

Miggy4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Miggy4

Just made a forum of this with Alice from Resident Evil stacked on (just edited it so it was before she got her powers) Anyway I looked to see if there was one without Alice posted before, and here I am. I'd have to go with Ripley in general, if purely for the fact that she's faced more Xenomorphs than Sarah has Terminators. Both are TOTALLY BAD ASS! But I'd also say it kinda depends on when in they're lives they're fighting, where they're fighting, how much ammo/weapons they have access to, etc.

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By HBKTimHBK

I haven't seen much of Aliens, but Sarah is a bad ass.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Jayfournines

Ellen Ripley is THE lady badass. She wins this.

Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Picard

@Zaraki Ichigo said:

Ripley. She is an actual trained and experienced warrior. Sarah has her experience, but she is used to shooting at slow non dodging targets like the Terminators. Ripley is experienced with fighting faster and more responsive targets like the shifty aliens. Sarah is less experienced with shotting at a target that dodges, hides, and using distractionary tactics by leading with her weapons. Sarah is more used to T- 100 and the slower original Terminator than a person who has a desire to live rather than seeing herself as invincible.

No she isn't. She is an astronaut in first movie, and power loader operator in Aliens. Hicks taught her how to use pulse rifle but that's it, she don't have any military training beside that. Sarah from the other hand, spent years on learning art of gorilla warfare: she knows tactics, she is good marksman proficient with different kinds of firearms, she know how to make explosives, how drive different kind of vehicles, she also is good h2h combatant and she have some medical knowledge and she is quite athletic. I like Ripley but in fight she is no match for Sarah. Sarah wins.

Avatar image for vercingetorixthegreat
VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ripley has better weapons and has gone through more Sh*t then Sarah. I mean its Sarah's fault that her boyfriend died

Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Picard

@VercingetorixTheGreat said:

Ripley has better weapons and has gone through more Sh*t then Sarah. I mean its Sarah's fault that her boyfriend died

If we talking about movie version, then she have pulse rifle and she barely have time to learn how to use it. She is not as good marksman as Sarah, not to mention other Sarah's skills: tactics, knowledge about explosives, medical knowledge, hand to hand skills... If they are in character, they both will be hesitant to kill human being but because Sarah belive in judgement day, and she belives that most human are destined to die, then is more likely than she will cross that line. Not to mention Sarah have more than enough skills to taking Ripley down without killing her - luxury that Ellen don't have. Also I think that you are wrong and that Sarah have worst fate - knowing the futhure, but don't be able to stop it...

VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Picard: Ripley has dealt with more intelligent foes that use tactics. Sarah may have better training but Ellen has better instincts. No Sarah has not gone through the stuff Ripley has. I mean all she did was run away from a terminator that should be easy to hide from. Its her fault that Kyle died

rpgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By rpgr

Sigourney Weaver stomps

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Regular Ripley gets her butt kicked by Sarah 

amped up Clone Ripley however, slaughters her.

Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Picard

@Picard: Ripley has dealt with more intelligent foes that use tactics. Sarah may have better training but Ellen has better instincts. No Sarah has not gone through the stuff Ripley has. I mean all she did was run away from a terminator that should be easy to hide from. Its her fault that Kyle died

In the movies? No, she didn't - xenomorphs are just animals, dangerous but only animals. From the other hand Terminator is highly skilled cybernetic assassin. And yessss, it's so easy to hide from Terminator, right. ;) Tactic is better than inctinct. Also you igonerd what I said about stress related to knowledge about further, than you can change. It's worst than worse than anything, than Ellen go through

VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Picard: Terminators just walk up to you slowly. To me they showed less intelligence. What the Terminator was thinking in the 1st movie "Ok she is going under a crusher.... if I follow her she probs won't crush me". Yes it is easy to hide from terminators.... She shouldn't have called her Mom like a nitwit

Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Picard

@Picard: Terminators just walk up to you slowly. To me they showed less intelligence. What the Terminator was thinking in the 1st movie "Ok she is going under a crusher.... if I follow her she probs won't crush me". Yes it is easy to hide from terminators.... She shouldn't have called her Mom like a nitwit

No, Terminator can keep pace with car, he is not slow. Terminator is inteligent, it thinks and make logical decision, xenomorph don't do this. And Terminator is relentless - he would find her eventually. And why you insist of using young and naive Sarah from the first movie, when you know that this character changed over the years? Also about going under the crusher: Terminator didn't have a choice, this was his one and only life mission: kill Sarah and this was his last chance to do that.

VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Picard said:

No, Terminator can keep pace with car, he is not slow. Terminator is inteligent, it thinks and make logical decision, xenomorph don't do this. And Terminator is relentless - he would find her eventually. And why you insist of using young and naive Sarah from the first movie, when you know that this character changed over the years? Also about going under the crusher: Terminator didn't have a choice, this was his one and only life mission: kill Sarah and this was his last chance to do that.

If Terminator is such a great tracker he would have not killed himself and just hunted her down. The Terminator would have never found Sarah if not for that phone call

Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Picard

@Picard said:

If Terminator is such a great tracker he would have not killed himself and just hunted her down. The Terminator would have never found Sarah if not for that phone call

You don't know if he would never found her. And about being crushed - he was badly damaged and this was his last chance to kill her. Besides Xenomorph in fist movie was also easily outsmarted

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By nick_hero22

Pulse Rifle sh%ts all over Sarah Connor

VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick_hero22 said:

Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Picard

@nick_hero22 said:

First you must shoot her and this not be easy considering that Ellen barely knows how to use this gun, and that Sarah is trained in gorilla warfare

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By nick_hero22

@Picard said:

@nick_hero22 said:

First you must shoot her and this not be easy considering that Ellen barely knows how to use this gun, and that Sarah is trained in gorilla warfare

She doesn't have to be a proficient shooter in order to kill her with a Pulse Rifle which Sarah Connor has no defense for.

Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Picard

@nick_hero22 said:

@Picard said:

@nick_hero22 said:

She doesn't have to be a proficient shooter in order to kill her with a Pulse Rifle which Sarah Connor has no defense for.

Yes, she does it's call taking cover and Sarah know how to do that. :)

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Pokergeist
@Picard
You really sell Ripley Short. Xenomorphs are not dumb animals at all.If you follow the franchise they are smart self thinking creatures. They Problem solve as they did to in Aliens to break into the Paremeter. They figured to back down when the Queen gave the order after Ripley threaten the Eggs. Xenomorphs by them selves prove inttelegent with Stealth, surprise, and like in Alien 3 they can look at a situation and realize its a hazard for them. So dont say there dumb. Comics, and the Movies show and prove There inttelegnt enough to form stratagies and problem solve. 

As for Ripley what has she done. Well in the first movie she became the lone survivor of a Xenomorph. She thoughout the first movie kept making the best desicions that everyone ignored allowing the crew to get wacked. She also defeats the first Alien with what she has at the time. Most people be too stupid and freak out. So she thinks under pressure like any Officer should. 

Second Movie. She maybe not military train but I know alot of A$$holes who come out of Bootcamp and 5 years later still are complete idots in military tatics or shooting. My first 2 weeks of shooting a gun and I was shooting Expert. So her having MTY Training is irrelevant. She proves in that movie that she had better tatics than the OIC (officer in Charge) when he lead them into a death trap. She single Handed save the remaining team. Hicks showed her how to work the Pulse Rifle. With 99 Rounds of Explosive Tips u really dont need to aim. One hit and Sarahs dead. Add in a Flamer to it.... where the hell is Sarah going to doge? If the Flame doesnt hit hit her, the Heat still will. Its made and design for troops in cover. Thats a Flamers design. Riply is also packing 8mm Gernades from a GL. Ontop of all that she has a movemnet tracker. She shown the ability to solve the 8 year veteran Marines where to sealed up the compound, made the desicion to get another Ship down to pick them up and nuke the site. She kept everyone alive 3 times thru out that movie. Then she not only INVADES the Hive and frees Newt but she kills many Aliens by herself doing so. Then she beat the hell out of the Queen in CC with a Loader. 

In the third movie she again takes the role as a Leader and tells the prisoners what they need to do to save themselves from a ambushing stealth enemy and kills the Alien again with merely what she has... which wasnt alot.  

Ripley beaten self thinking, superfast, stealth ambushing Xenomorphs time and again and saved thru leadership Harden Marines and Hard Cons.Sarah can barley save herself in the 1st movie, barely. Sarah is a actual fighter in the second but still doesnt save the day. Then Sarah dies in the third of Cancer......\ 

Feat wise Ripley has better showings and survived mostly by herself as well taking charge of others.
AngelicPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By AngelicPhoenix

@Java Lad said:

Zaraki Ichigo says:

"Ripley. She is an actual trained and experienced warrior. Sarah has her experience, but she is used to shooting at slow non dodging targets like the Terminators. Ripley is experienced with fighting faster and more responsive targets like the shifty aliens. Sarah is less experienced with shotting at a target that dodges, hides, and using distractionary tactics by leading with her weapons. Sarah is more used to T- 100 and the slower original Terminator than a person who has a desire to live rather than seeing herself as invincible."

Ripley was a space exploration/mining captain not military trained. Her training was done by Hicks in the middle of the 'situation' much like Sarah Conner. Hey in fact she too was trained by Michael Beihn's character, Reece.

So both untrained at the start, thrown into extreme situations. Who adapts better - instant adaption = Ripley / conitued training = Sarah Connor

Sarah Connor would hunt Ripley down and bitch slap her so hard. She just has the cold killer edge over Ripley.

very true, the only riply that would stand a chance would be clone riply from alien res. because before aliens she was not trained in hard core combat, thats why we see hicks showing her how to use the weapons. but good battle.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By nick_hero22

@Picard said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Picard said:

@nick_hero22 said:

Yes, she does it's call taking cover and Sarah know how to do that. :)

Nope, taking cover won't be effective due to the underslung 30mm Grenade Launcher.

xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By xan84

Pule rifle is irrelevant. A NORMAL gun would do just as much damage to Ripley as that pulse rifle to Sarah... If Connor is faster with her hun AND SHE IS then she wins. I also love how they give 1 side better weapons.. How about we give them acces to the same weapons?!?! If not why not the t-800 from T2... Hell he is a weapon right? Anything besides same weapons would make this an unfair fight and i still belive Sarah wins that to. Oh and alien Ripley is not exacly Ripley... Is a genetical duplicate with added alien DNA. That is NOT Ripley any more then Bizzaro is Superman.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By nick_hero22

@xan84 said:

Pule rifle is irrelevant. A NORMAL gun would do just as much damage to Ripley as that pulse rifle to Sarah... If Connor is faster with her hun AND SHE IS then she wins.

I also love how they give 1 side better weapons.. How about we give them acces to the same weapons?!?! If not why not the t-800 from T2... Hell he is a weapon right? Anything besides same weapons would make this an unfair fight and i still belive Sarah wins that to. Oh and alien Ripley is not exacly Ripley... Is a genetical duplicate with added alien DNA. That is NOT Ripley any more then Bizzaro is Superman.

The Pulse Rifle is very relevant to this fight since it trumps everything in Sarah arsenal, the Pulse Rifle is capable of shooting out 99 10x28mm Explosive Tipped Caseless Armor Piercing Bullets at a rate of 900 rpm with a velocity of 840 m/s with a max effective range of 1500 meters along with a 30mm Grenade Launcher that has a velocity of 78 m/s and a effective range of 400 meters. This alone insures that Ellen comes out on top regardless of her experience level or military training.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By buttersdaman000

The pulse rifle is irrelevant...Is Ripley immune to a bullet in the head? It doesnt matter which weapon is more powerful when both are capable of killing with one shot. What does matter is who is holding the gun, and frankly, Sarah Conner with her Handgun/Machine Gun whatever is more dangerous than Ripley with her decked out pulse rifle. Anyway this battle goes, I see Sarah winning. Mexican Standoff? Sarah is the faster hand and won't hesitate as much. Shootout? It's what Sarah is used too, she'll find cover and litter sarsh with bullets using her superior tactics and experience. Hand to Hand? Sarah punches Ripley in her throat. 

Sara wins

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By nick_hero22

@buttersdaman000 said:

The pulse rifle is irrelevant...Is Ripley immune to a bullet in the head? It doesnt matter which weapon is more powerful when both are capable of killing with one shot. What does matter is who is holding the gun, and frankly, Sarah Conner with her Handgun/Machine Gun whatever is more dangerous than Ripley with her decked out pulse rifle. Anyway this battle goes, I see Sarah winning. Mexican Standoff? Sarah is the faster hand and won't hesitate as much. Shootout? It's what Sarah is used too, she'll find cover and litter sarsh with bullets using her superior tactics and experience. Hand to Hand? Sarah punches Ripley in her throat. Sara wins

The Pulse Rifle is relevant due to the fact that it has much higher rates of fire and damage output, if you are outclassed in gear and weaponry you we must likely lose regardless of experience and tactics. Colonial Marine technology and gear puts this fight in Ellen Ripleys by far, Ellen would have no trouble tracking down Sarah due to having a Ultrasound Tracking Radar and a Pulse Rifle which has great long range capabilities, even if Sarah takes cover she will be at risk to Pulse Rifle's grenade launcher which has good velocity and great range. And I like how everyone assumes that Ellen would just sit their like a knot on a log instead of taking cover which anyone with any kind of common sense would due, in the movies Ellen has been shown to be very competent despite lacking long term training.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Pokergeist
@xan84
@AngelicPhoenix: 
@Picard: 

Oh yeah Sarah Conner has WAYYY better training. She cant even snipe guy with a Laser and Scope. LOL 

Ripley on her own takes out 4-5 Xenomorphs who are moving, Facehuggers, and p!$$es of the Queen. 

Yeah your right Sarah is wayyyy better with her SAD continue training.
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By buttersdaman000
@nick_hero22:  
No, Ripley has no armour on or anything to protect her form a bullet to the head. It doesn't matter how good your weapon is if you dont get the chance to fire it. Yes, the pulse rifle is the superior weapon but you make it seem like it's a guaranteed kill. Who has more experience? Sarah. Who is better with the weapons she has? Sarah. She takes this.  
However, I will concede this point. Depending on the terrain they fight on, Ripley might stand a much better chance....as in an open area. The more room Sarah has to maneuver, the less effective that pulse rifle will be. 
Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Mooty_Pass

I would say Ripley she has battled too many of those stinking Xeno's i'm surprised she hasn't had a mental breakdown yet.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Pokergeist
@buttersdaman000
I just proven you wrong  with the Vids.... And you forget the 40mm Gernade Launcher and Heavy Flamer..... Just Saying.
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By nick_hero22

@buttersdaman000 said:

@nick_hero22: No, Ripley has no armour on or anything to protect her form a bullet to the head. It doesn't matter how good your weapon is if you dont get the chance to fire it. Yes, the pulse rifle is the superior weapon but you make it seem like it's a guaranteed kill. Who has more experience? Sarah. Who is better with the weapons she has? Sarah. She takes this. However, I will concede this point. Depending on the terrain they fight on, Ripley might stand a much better chance....as in an open area. The more room Sarah has to maneuver, the less effective that pulse rifle will be.

1) Neither have body armour so the point you just brought up is irrelevant and moot.

2) The specification of the weapons do matter in this fight since it will determine who has more accuracy, rate of fire, and damage output in which the Pulse Rifle trumps in all those areas.

3) Experience is irrelevant when you weaponry and gear is far superior to what your opponents is capable of bring to the table, the Pulse Rifle and Ultrasound Radar puts this fight in Ripley favor.

4) Terrain won't matter since Sarah won't be able to utilize stealth or guerilla warfare since Ripley has access to a Ultrasound Radar, if Ripley uses it competently she will have the uppperhand in the engagement since it will give her the element of surprise meaning first strike.

5) Sarah is no where near fast enoug to be able to react to or maneuver around gunfire from the Pulse Rifle rate of fire, the only thing Ripley has to do is pull the trigger and Sarah is dead.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By buttersdaman000
@nick_hero22:  
The point wasnt made to imply that Sarah had body armour anyways..... Again, unless Ripley can survive a bullet to the head, the power of her weapon does not matter when Sarah is the more experienced and skilled. If this were pulse rifle vs musket...or bow and arrow, then your points would hold more water because neither of those are necessarily guaranteed to do serious damage. But Sarah has an assault rifle (in that pic). Almost any shot she takes is going to put Ripley down. Regardless of how much better her weapon is, would you really back Ripley as the better gunfighter? Who do you think would be the first to pull the trigger? And, most assault rifles stack up to the speed and rpm of that pulse rifle anyways.
The ultrasound radar didnt seem to help the soldiers against the xenomorphs did it? And besides,  does the radar give you the general direction of the target or the specific point?  Does it only pick up on moving lifeforms or will it still pick up if you are still? Does it have a specific range or can it stretch for miles? Does it search outwards or does it go in all directions? So yeah, terrain kind of does matter. 
Is Ripley fast enough to dodge a bullet? I mean.....the only thing Sarah has to do is pull the trigger and Ripley is dead too, right? 
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By nick_hero22

@buttersdaman000 said:

@nick_hero22: The point wasnt made to imply that Sarah had body armour anyways..... Again, unless Ripley can survive a bullet to the head, the power of her weapon does not matter when Sarah is the more experienced and skilled. If this were pulse rifle vs musket...or bow and arrow, then your points would hold more water because neither of those are necessarily guaranteed to do serious damage. But Sarah has an assault rifle (in that pic). Almost any shot she takes is going to put Ripley down. Regardless of how much better her weapon is, would you really back Ripley as the better gunfighter? Who do you think would be the first to pull the trigger? And, most assault rifles stack up to the speed and rpm of that pulse rifle anyways.The ultrasound radar didnt seem to help the soldiers against the xenomorphs did it? And besides, does the radar give you the general direction of the target or the specific point? Does it only pick up on moving lifeforms or will it still pick up if you are still? Does it have a specific range or can it stretch for miles? Does it search outwards or does it go in all directions? So yeah, terrain kind of does matter. Is Ripley fast enough to dodge a bullet? I mean.....the only thing Sarah has to do is pull the trigger and Ripley is dead too, right?

1) Sarah doesn't have body armour in that picture and if she did it wil be useless against the Pulse Rifle's armour piercing capabilities.

2) I like how you ignored everything I said, Ellen has a Motion Tracker which shows everything hostile in a 24 meter radius this will give Ellen the ability to plan her steps much better and to coordinate strikes better.

3) Sarah might as well be carrying around musket since the Pulse Rifle outclasses her weapons in all categories by a pretty good margin.

4) Prove most Assault Rifles are on par with the Pulse Rifle in terms of rate of fire and velocity.

5) Sarah isn 't a better gunfighter by no means she wasted in entire clip missing a guy who was no more than 10 yards away despite have a scope and laser sight while Ripley has tagged Xenomorphs despite being sightless.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Pokergeist
@buttersdaman000
Did you ignor completly how bad of a shot Sarah is? Or just forget? I posted it twice. She couldnt Snip a unaware tch geek with a Scope and Laser and all the time for a shot. Then she STUPIDLY wastes 2 clips of Ammo randomly shooting. On top of that thru the whole T-2 movies she became as a liability to Conner than help him.  She mostly worked with Terminator in everything she did. 

The only good shwoing of Sarah is Pre Planning Escape from mental instatutions and H2H. 

Ripley is a Better Shooter, Better Weapons in Pulse Rifle/Flamethrrower/Gernade Launcher, Better Gear with the Motion Tracker, better skills in fighting by herself, and unlike Sarah who would cries alot in the first and second movie Ripley holds out better when under pressure. 
Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Deadite

This is an awesome match up. Ripley will take this. I don't know if the Sarah Connor Chronicle's Sarah will be a more powerful version or not.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#48  Edited By Erik

Sarah in a cake-walk.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#49  Edited By Erik

@CadenceV2 said:

@buttersdaman000: Did you ignor completly how bad of a shot Sarah is? Or just forget? I posted it twice. She couldnt Snip a unaware tch geek with a Scope and Laser and all the time for a shot. Then she STUPIDLY wastes 2 clips of Ammo randomly shooting. On top of that thru the whole T-2 movies she became as a liability to Conner than help him. She mostly worked with Terminator in everything she did. The only good shwoing of Sarah is Pre Planning Escape from mental instatutions and H2H. Ripley is a Better Shooter, Better Weapons in Pulse Rifle/Flamethrrower/Gernade Launcher, Better Gear with the Motion Tracker, better skills in fighting by herself, and unlike Sarah who would cries alot in the first and second movie Ripley holds out better when under pressure.

He ducked out of the way just in time and the rest of the 2 clips that she "stupidly" wasted, it was called suppressive fire. If you knew tactics and guerrilla warfare, this would be a fairly basic concept.

I have no idea why you would think a warrant officer (which only means she had the longest tenure on the ship) with limited combat training, on a freighter/refinery vessel, would would stand any kind of chance against someone that has been training for most of her adult life in combat.

Also just because Ripley used certain equipment, did not make it hers. By that logic, Sarah should get the Terminator.

Cries a lot? Get serious.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Pokergeist
@Erik
So what are you Army, Marines? Been there done that Mr. Navy Seal. She doesnt even realize she ran out of ammo till she checked the breach. Supressive Fire... FOR WHAT? You only Supress Fire to keep from being fire on or allow your on guys to have time to flank. Neither was needed in either case. 

Seriously go to Iraq first then come talking. If ya been you need to get refresh through Combat Basics Class 1 and 2. You learn stuff that you use.  

Oh and she cries when she couldnt even take his begging life even if it meant saving the world. She just couldnt squeez the trigger. Instead she cried about it. Shes a crier. You dont see Ripley crying in the middle of a job.  

Yopu also cant seem to negate the Better Shooting on Rileys part who blast away 8 Aliens that were moving compared to Sarah Missing a Sniper Shot. Or the Fact Ripley been thru more terror and takes charge of the situation where Sarah had to follow Reece and then Terminator much less think for herself.