Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Methos

Sara Pezzini Vs Jenny-Lynn Hayden     

It's the two powerhouses in a knock down fight... 

In the green corner we have Jenny-Lynn Hayden... inheritor of the Starheart, chosen of the White Lantern and overall babe with green skin... 

In the silver corner we have Sara Pezzini... Wielder of the Witchblade, the most powerful weapon known to man, detective, warrior on the side of order and chosen of the thirteen... 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

As usual, if you don't know the characters, read up on them before posting... 

Jenny-Lynn Hayden 

Sara Pezzini  

Please use logic and reasoning in your posts, Battle in in a desert landscape...

M
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@Methos: If both characters are at current level I say Jenny.
Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Methos

Jenny at standard Starheart level... no White Lantern.... sorry was the only good image i could find of her ressurection lol 

M

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@Methos said:
" Jenny at standard Starheart level... no White Lantern.... sorry was the only good image i could find of her ressurection lol  M "
It's cool. I still think Jenny wins at standard level. The feats routinely performed by the starheart are more impressive. Including standing up to planet busting attacks.

We've never actually seen any wielder depict a full power witchblade.
Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Methos

But we have seen The Witchblade face off against a Green Lantern before, notably Kyle Rayner, and actually stalemate him... 

I'm not so sure on this one... 

M

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@Methos said:
" But we have seen The Witchblade face off against a Green Lantern before, notably Kyle Rayner, and actually stalemate him... "
I tend to be very really leery of such displays. First because it is non-canon. Second because this happened very early in Kyle's career. And lastly because Kyle's ring has withstood planet busting attacks without breaking a sweat.

The problem with this fight is that Sarah's current level if nowhere near the actual level the Witchblade can reach.