TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@TAneT62 said:

WW can win, though it will be tough to find a way to defeat sandman.

I wish to agree, but I can't.

Wonder Woman can get away from him, but if she gets near him shes toast.

moywar700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By moywar700

@XImpossibruX said:

@JohnnyWalker said:

couldnt she just slice in half that grain of sand that holds his mind? she has the sword. i believe it can cut superman (cant remember where i saw it). i think after a few reformations she would figure it out.

T_T ...

is this true?

moywar700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By moywar700

@moywar700 said:

@XImpossibruX said:

@JohnnyWalker said:

couldnt she just slice in half that grain of sand that holds his mind? she has the sword. i believe it can cut superman (cant remember where i saw it). i think after a few reformations she would figure it out.

T_T ...

is this true?

eeerrrr never mind

TAneT62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By TAneT62

@TERMINATORXX said:

@TAneT62 said:

No, she wouldn't be toast if she was anywhere near him, she faster than sandman, to fast. The only problem is finding a way to expose him to a weakness, which wouldn't be to hard for Diana.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@TAneT62 said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@TAneT62 said:

No, she wouldn't be toast if she was anywhere near him, she faster than sandman, to fast. The only problem is finding a way to expose him to a weakness, which wouldn't be to hard for Diana.

The only way for her to slow sandman down is if she put him in a tank of water and kep him there... if she just threw him in a lake he would eventually come out of it and dry up and then sandmans back, but water is the only thing i've seen that has slown sandman down.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

@XImpossibruX said:

@moywar700 said:

@XImpossibruX said:

@Evil Incarnate said:

@XImpossibruX said:

@Evil Incarnate said:

@CitizenBane: Fair enough I was just throwing that out there. I see Diana winning due to Sandman's lower intellect.

How will Diana out-smart him and beat him?

Using the lasso to find out his weakness and then luring him towards water...

You cannot "lasso" sand..

The rope is mystical.This is why people gave it a second thought. Somebody already posted a scan of Martian manhunter escaping the rope by oozing right out of it.

Then Sandman would have 0 problem doing the same thing.... and it would be easier for Sandman because he's composed of setillion bits of sand so he can easily fall apart and put himself together.

Did you not see the part where although he did escape he STILL had to answer her questions?

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By ximpossibrux

@Evil Incarnate said:

@XImpossibruX said:

@moywar700 said:

@XImpossibruX said:

@Evil Incarnate said:

@XImpossibruX said:

@Evil Incarnate said:

@CitizenBane: Fair enough I was just throwing that out there. I see Diana winning due to Sandman's lower intellect.

The rope is mystical.This is why people gave it a second thought. Somebody already posted a scan of Martian manhunter escaping the rope by oozing right out of it.

Then Sandman would have 0 problem doing the same thing.... and it would be easier for Sandman because he's composed of setillion bits of sand so he can easily fall apart and put himself together.

Did you not see the part where although he did escape he STILL had to answer her questions?

Ok but what question would she ask? His weakness is water and there's no where near water.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#58  Edited By Saren

@XImpossibruX: @Evil Incarnate: Guys, I'm stuck in your text pyramid.

society619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By society619

Yeah this is just a bad matchup for Wonder Woman

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

@XImpossibruX said:

@Evil Incarnate said:

@XImpossibruX said:

@moywar700 said:

@XImpossibruX said:

@Evil Incarnate said:

@XImpossibruX said:

@Evil Incarnate said:

Ok but what question would she ask? His weakness is water and there's no where near water.

My initial post said she'd find out his weakness and then lure him towards water...she could also use her Lansinarian tech a.k.a invisible plane and trap him in it.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By jeanroygrant

Stalemate.

ProxyParadox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By ProxyParadox

KO him before he turn into sand

society619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By society619

@Evil Incarnate said:

@XImpossibruX said:

@Evil Incarnate said:

@XImpossibruX said:

@moywar700 said:

@XImpossibruX said:

@Evil Incarnate said:

@XImpossibruX said:

@Evil Incarnate said:

My initial post said she'd find out his weakness and then lure him towards water...she could also use her Lansinarian tech a.k.a invisible plane and trap him in it.

Maybe with prep she could do that but this is a random encounter, she wouldn't have enough time to do all of that. Like a said before, this is just a bad matchup for her.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

@society619: No she carries the tech with her at all times...

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Spartan101

she just flys superfast around him creating a vortex and sends him in to outer space,sandman is a wee bit daft,wont figure it out until hes bye bye. wonder woman stomp.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#66  Edited By Pokeysteve

Lol must be one of those lumber yards that doesn't have multiple hoses, or sinks, or plumbing running underground.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

@Pokeysteve said:

Lol must be one of those lumber yards that doesn't have multiple hoses, or sinks, or plumbing running underground.

Thank you!

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By ximpossibrux

This is gonna be another 5 pages of arguing, because no WW fan wants their hero to lose to one of Spiderman's rouge gallery.

Anyways Stalemate, bad match up for WW since she's pretty much only physical

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

@XImpossibruX said:

This is gonna be another 5 pages of arguing, because no WW fan wants their hero to lose to one of Spiderman's rouge gallery.

Spider-Man is mostly physical yet beats him regularly.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@XImpossibruX said:

Fire generating Lasso turns Sandy Claws to glass ..... she can shatter him or BFR him from there ....

or if no one likes her lasso, her lightning generating Bracers would heat him up just fine ...

The heat she can generate from her magical equipment would shine him up nice and quik for an easy win ....

he can't suffocate her since she doesn't need to breathe due to her magical earrings .... she is fast enough to dodge him as it is ... I mean, really ... this is a Spider-Man enemy ....

anyway after glassing him up ... she tosses him into the sun ...

CampodelViolin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By CampodelViolin

@XImpossibruX said:

Or can be 5 pages of people who don't like WW or DC, arguing againts her, trying to make her look bad.

WW has magic and speed on her side, she wins this.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#72  Edited By Erik

@JediXMan said:

Not possible, but can't the lasso still restrain him? Due to its mystic nature, doesn't it trap him regardless of his abilities? I'm asking, I don't know.

Yes and no. Really it depends on whether the writer remembers that it should. There are just as many uncooperative lassoed characters as there are ones that are written to do as they are supposed to.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#73  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@Erik said:

@JediXMan said:

Not possible, but can't the lasso still restrain him? Due to its mystic nature, doesn't it trap him regardless of his abilities? I'm asking, I don't know.

Yes and no. Really it depends on whether the writer remembers that it should. There are just as many uncooperative lassoed characters as there are ones that are written to do as they are supposed to.

So in your opinion, should her lasso be able to hold Sandman?

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Erik

@JediXMan said:

@Erik said:

@JediXMan said:

So in your opinion, should her lasso be able to hold Sandman?

In my opinion... I have decided that only those of strong will can resist the sedative effects of the lasso. Do I think Sandman should be able to escape? Considering his personality, hell no. However, my opinion is not based on facts, it is just bias. Sometimes the sedative effects of the lasso work and sometimes not. This is the problem with editors IMO, especially with a character as unappreciated as WW. If I had the job, continuity would never get rocked...

SteveRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By SteveRogers

@Sufferthorn said:

The Lasso of Truth seems like a scary weapon for someone like Sandman.

Why?

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Erik: if she turns him to glass would the lasso it work regardless of writers influence?

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Erik

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Erik: if she turns him to glass would the lasso it work regardless of writers influence?

Lol I doubt she could do that. The lasso only burns the undead, the cursed and the truly evil.

SteveRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By SteveRogers

@jeanroygrant said:

Stalemate.

How did you come up with that?

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Erik said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Lol I doubt she could do that. The lasso only burns the undead, the cursed and the truly evil.

oh, i guess if someone wanted to put her up against Grundy she should win every time ....

But what about the lighting from the Bracers .... the electricity should produce enough heat to glass him ..

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Erik

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Erik said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

oh, i guess if someone wanted to put her up against Grundy she should win every time ....

But what about the lighting from the Bracers .... the electricity should produce enough heat to glass him ..

I am pretty sure the lightning feat was performed only once in WW's entire post crisis career. So even if it could turn him to glass, I do not see her using it.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Erik said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Erik said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

I am pretty sure the lightning feat was performed only once in WW's entire post crisis career. So even if it could turn him to glass, I do not see her using it.

she actually used it 3 times .....

and there's a cover of her basking in her own lighting ... if you know what that one is ...

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Erik

@Ancient_0f_Days:

Okay so twice in nearly 30 years and one unintentional use. I still do not see her using it in most cases.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#83  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@Erik said:

@Ancient_0f_Days:

Okay so twice in nearly 30 years and one unintentional use. I still do not see her using it in most cases.

To be fair it wasnt unlocked 30 years ago. It was only recently unlocked by Zeus before the New 52 happened.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Gambler said:

@Erik said:

@Ancient_0f_Days:

To be fair it wasnt unlocked 30 years ago. It was only recently unlocked by Zeus before the New 52 happened.

So ... would you say that it is consistent?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Gambler said:

@Erik said:

@Ancient_0f_Days:

Pre-52, yeah I'd say its consistent.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Gambler said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Gambler said:

@Erik said:

@Ancient_0f_Days:

Awesome ....

So .... Sandy man gets glassed via lightning blast, and broken ftw .... assuming this is Pre-52 (judging by the OP pic)

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@Ancient_0f_Days: lol I dont know if she'd win or not. Just that her using lightning pre-52 is a stable feat (in my opinion)

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By ximpossibrux

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Gambler said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Gambler said:

@Erik said:

@Ancient_0f_Days:

Awesome ....

So .... Sandy man gets glassed via lightning blast, and broken ftw .... assuming this is Pre-52 (judging by the OP pic)

Doomsday gets random heat breathe and beats MM

Now Wonder Woman has lightning? ...... sigh T_T

well Sandman loses then

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Gambler said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: lol I dont know if she'd win or not. Just that her using lightning pre-52 is a stable feat (in my opinion)

well, it'd make sense of her to use it I guess, I don't know how she'd lose ... so she'd have time to experiment and run out of options until she thought of it .... but hey, at least I didn't post them feats for nothing ...

@XImpossibruX said:

Doomsday gets random heat breathe and beats MM

Now Wonder Woman has lightning? ...... sigh T_T

well Sandman loses then

well, when you have Zeus's stuff, you got Zeus's stuff .... and Doomsday has PIS powers .... it's all explainable ....

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Erik

@Gambler said:

@Erik said:

@Ancient_0f_Days:

Fair enough.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By jeanroygrant

@SteveRogers said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Stalemate.

Neither can hurt each other.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@jeanroygrant said:

@SteveRogers said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Stalemate.

Neither can hurt each other.

not quite ... look up ......

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Erik

@Gambler:

Now that you reminded me about how recent the addition to the bracelets were, I wonder if that means the force field is no longer available. Or is it that the crossing the bracelets still activates the force field and slapping them together now creates the lightning? Thoughts?

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Change my vote to Wonder Woman.

moywar700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By moywar700

@Erik said:

@Gambler:

Now that you reminded me about how recent the addition to the bracelets were, I wonder if that means the force field is no longer available. Or is it that the crossing the bracelets still activates the force field and slapping them together now creates the lightning? Thoughts?

I've read most of the issues of new52 WW title and she's never done the force field thing with her bracelets.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Erik

@moywar700 said:

@Erik said:

@Gambler:

I've read most of the issues of new52 WW title and she's never done the force field thing with her bracelets.

I am not talking about DCNU WW. DCNU WW and Post Crisis WW are entirely separate characters.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@Erik: Yeah I havent seen her use either one in the New 52 but I havent read all the issues. Pre 52 I'd say she still had the Force Field, as Zeus explains he simply unlocked the bracelets ability to use lightning so I dont think that subtracted the force field in exchange but its hard to tell now.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Erik

@Gambler said:

@Erik: Yeah I havent seen her use either one in the New 52 but I havent read all the issues. Pre 52 I'd say she still had the Force Field, as Zeus explains he simply unlocked the bracelets ability to use lightning so I dont think that subtracted the force field in exchange but its hard to tell now.

Based on WW's continuity being completely different now, I am 100% certain that DCNU WW is a separate character from Post Crisis WW.

I am going to just assume that she has both abilities and they are activated in only slightly different ways. Magic lightning... Superman vs Wonder Woman threads are going to be tilted even more in her favor now. Shazam!

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Erik said:

@Gambler said:

Based on WW's continuity being completely different now, I am 100% certain that DCNU WW is a separate character from Post Crisis WW.

I am going to just assume that she has both abilities and they are activated in only slightly different ways. Magic lightning... Superman vs Wonder Woman threads are going to be tilted even more in her favor now. Shazam!

she should still have both .....

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Erik

@Ancient_0f_Days:

What issue was that again?