• 51 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by joewell (6373 posts) - - Show Bio

Samus has every power up she has ever had

Wonder Woman has all her weapons that can't insta-kill

Both are in character

Pre 52

Fighting on a 100 yard rock in space

No BFR

Please give a reason

Sorry if this is a stomp in ether, if so tell me how to fix it

#2 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9190 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre 52 ends like this: 

Imagine the spaceship as Samus in her ball form.

#3 Posted by protectyournose (908 posts) - - Show Bio

Samus

#4 Posted by drgnx (3564 posts) - - Show Bio

What did Samus do to deserve this.

#5 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

Poor Samus.

#6 Posted by zackattack529 (1404 posts) - - Show Bio

haha a chick with armor weaker than Ironman's armor, weaker shields than Master cheif's. and equipment similar to Link's but futuristic vs THE wonderwoman??

haha

WW STOMPS.

#7 Posted by charlieboy (7160 posts) - - Show Bio

Who is Samus?

#8 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9190 posts) - - Show Bio
@charlieboy said:

Who is Samus?

I take he means Samus Aran from Metroid. 
#9 Posted by charlieboy (7160 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmegaDynasty: Okay. No wonder i was clueless. Thanks.

#10 Posted by JediXMan (30649 posts) - - Show Bio

All upgrades?

Samus.

#11 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan:

#12 Edited by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

This is pretty much what would happen if they fought

SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WW FTW

#13 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

WW

#14 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

ww

#15 Posted by onilordasmodeus (2545 posts) - - Show Bio

WW wins.  Samus has no ability to counter her speed and probably her strength as well. 
#16 Posted by joewell (6373 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#17 Edited by NeonGameWave (7784 posts) - - Show Bio

Samus is outclassed here. Wonder Woman`s speed, durability, strength and reflexes overall surpasses Samus`. Maybe if Samus was bloodlusted, had prep and morals off, she would stand more of a chance.

#18 Posted by ImmortalOne (3458 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman is far too fast, strong, durable, etc. for Samus to handle.

#19 Posted by dondave (37590 posts) - - Show Bio

WW ftw

#20 Posted by Wolfrazer (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

Poor JediX lol, the only one who thinks Samus could win. If I knew more about her, i'd vote but I don't so I don't wanna just vote just to vote.

#21 Posted by kameo (1170 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

All upgrades?

Samus.

#22 Edited by Daaerk (204 posts) - - Show Bio

@kameo said:

@JediXMan said:

All upgrades?

Samus.

What will all her upgrades upgrade her with that will help her beat Wonder Woman?

- Daaerk

#23 Posted by JohnofGalactus (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman No matter what it says

#24 Posted by kameo (1170 posts) - - Show Bio

@Daaerk said:

@kameo said:

@JediXMan said:

All upgrades?

Samus.

What will all her upgrades upgrade her with that will help her beat Wonder Woman?

- Daaerk

planet busting.

#25 Posted by Daaerk (204 posts) - - Show Bio

@JohnofGalactus said:

Ouch'. Lol.

@kameo said:

@Daaerk said:

@kameo said:

@JediXMan said:

All upgrades?

Samus.

- Daaerk

planet busting.

Interesting...

I say Wonder Woman. > . <

Daaerk

#26 Posted by kameo (1170 posts) - - Show Bio

@Daaerk said:

@JohnofGalactus said:

Ouch'. Lol.

@kameo said:

@Daaerk said:

@kameo said:

@JediXMan said:

All upgrades?

Samus.

- Daaerk

planet busting.

Interesting...

I say Wonder Woman. > . <

Daaerk

Yah, like Diana can tank planet busting.

#27 Edited by Daaerk (204 posts) - - Show Bio

@kameo:

I just don't believe Samus has something planet busting on her. I played her a couple days ago, not all that powerful and definitely not planet busting. > . < I'm going by basic facts and as it already is, I sure as Heck know that she isn't going to beat Wonder Woman. Give me an example of something she can do and maybe I'll have a different opinion.

- Daaerk

#28 Posted by kameo (1170 posts) - - Show Bio

@Daaerk said:

@kameo:

I just don't believe Samus has something planet busting on her. I played her a couple days ago, not all that powerful and definitely not planet busting. > . < I'm going by basic facts and as it already is, I sure as Heck know that she isn't going to beat Wonder Woman. Give me an example of something she can do and maybe I'll have a different opinion.

- Daaerk

Ugh, I really don't want to post calcs of her weaponry,

I'll just state a few more stuff

1. Game Mechanics, the reason she doesn't seem powerful is because she's limited by game play reasoning, if you really want to say she's not that powerful than I can say

"HUR DUR, INVINBLE SCREW BALL ATTACK SOLOSEVRY1"

#29 Posted by Daaerk (204 posts) - - Show Bio
Even without the Power Suit, all that training she did with the Chozo has made her a super athlete. I don't think a normal human could ever keep up. Just look at her.

Samus Aran’s infusion with Chozo DNA, as well as her warrior training since her childhood, has turned Samus in a superior athlete. Her training began at the age of 3 and continued up until she was 14 years old. As a result of the Chozo’s influence, Samus is capable of running and jumping heights far past normal human ability, as well as surviving falls that would otherwise kill an ordinary human. Samus is also more adaptive to foreign alien environments that humans cannot survive in, such as the majority of Zebes and Elysia. While Samus does not exhibit any powers that humans do not naturally have (except for the aforementioned capability of surviving in alien environments), all of the normal human limits have been exceeded to the max.

Metroid: Other M

Samus also demonstrates good sharpshooting skills. She is an excellent marksman, with incredible aim, and is tremendously deadly in combat. She exhibits prodigious puzzle-solving and hacking skills. She also possesses a lithe figure that allows her to crawl through tunnels and gaps that would normally require usage of the Morph Ball. All of these are, of course, augmented further by her Power Suit. If need be, Samus will engage in physical combat, often using kicks and wrestling tactics to weaken her foe for a point-blank shot.

The extent of Samus’ training after she joined the Federation Police is currently unknown, but it is clear that the Federation has made one major augmentation to her abilities: her infusion with Metroid DNA. This infusion was done in a last-ditch attempt to save her life after she was infected with the X Parasite, and thus it was not completely known at the time what the side effects would be.

As a result of the infusion, Samus gained immunity to X Parasites, but also inherited the Metroid’s crippling weakness to cold, though this disability is canceled out with a later Varia Suit upgrade. She does not seem to have inherited their ability to float, and still relies on the Space Jump to do so. It is currently unknown whether Samus has inherited the Metroid’s signature ability to leech life energy from other lifeforms, aside from the well-documented X Parasites, though this is likely to be resolved in any sequels taking place after...

I looked her up and it said nothing of a planet busting attack. She's often compared to a human, and nothing more. Wonder Woman is a very powerful being more than capable of taking down Samus fairy quickly.

It's fine if he have contradicting opinions, I'll have to respectfully disagree with you though.

- Daaerk

#30 Posted by kameo (1170 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by Supermansito (197 posts) - - Show Bio

@kameo said:

@Daaerk said:

@kameo:

- Daaerk

Ugh, I really don't want to post calcs of her weaponry,

I'll just state a few more stuff

1. Game Mechanics, the reason she doesn't seem powerful is because she's limited by game play reasoning, if you really want to say she's not that powerful than I can say

"HUR DUR, INVINBLE SCREW BALL ATTACK SOLOSEVRY1"

#32 Edited by Daaerk (204 posts) - - Show Bio

@Supermansito:

Thanks. > . < Didn't read it properly, my brain, my mistake.

@kameo:

Still, none of that is enough to beat Wonder Woman, she gets crushed like a tin can.

- Daaerk

#33 Posted by kameo (1170 posts) - - Show Bio

@Daaerk said:

@Supermansito:

Thanks. > . < Didn't read it properly, my brain, my mistake.

@kameo:

Still, none of that is enough to beat Wonder Woman, she gets crushed like a tin can.

- Daaerk

It is actually, Wonder Woman has been beaten by lesser beans on occasions

Samus may not win 10/10

but she sure as hell getting a couple of wins

#34 Posted by randyph (6 posts) - - Show Bio

if iron man can win samus too maybe

i vote for WW

#35 Posted by Epicbeast3000 (956 posts) - - Show Bio

Samus gets stomped, wONDER WOMAN IS THE BEST FEMALE SUPERHERO

#36 Posted by Hyperlight (5861 posts) - - Show Bio

WW speed gives her the win

#37 Posted by Outside_85 (9054 posts) - - Show Bio

WW 4 da win

#38 Posted by CaptainLantern76 (553 posts) - - Show Bio

It's been said - Wonder Woman stomps.

This would be better if it was over who was the hotter of the two - that would be a true contest...

#39 Posted by Perezite (1432 posts) - - Show Bio

haha a chick with armor weaker than Ironman's armor, weaker shields than Master cheif's. and equipment similar to Link's but futuristic vs THE wonderwoman??

haha

WW STOMPS.

Actually, her shields are probably MUCH higher than the Master Chief's.

#40 Posted by hart7668 (2294 posts) - - Show Bio

This is all you need to know about Pre-New 52 (or as I like to refer to it, Diamond Age) Wonder Woman:

Fighting Superman right next to our Sun

#41 Posted by Evil Incarnate (3837 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12206 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn.....

#43 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

@evil_incarnate: This isn't really a stomp, Samus has some of the most impressive personal firepower in media history. And since this is IC, I doubt WW is gonna Blitz from the getgo

#44 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12206 posts) - - Show Bio

@evil_incarnate: This isn't really a stomp, Samus has some of the most impressive personal firepower in media history. And since this is IC, I doubt WW is gonna Blitz from the getgo

....... Wonder Woman would blitz Samus like she was an OMAC or Amazo ....

this is a stomp...

#45 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: "There is No place to reason here, It means to kill me" Obviously a situation requiring her speed. That would be like someone posting a scan of Superman Blitzing Imperiex. Though tbh, i don't know the full context of that scan, but that's at least what I gather. Same with Amazo, a threat that one needs to all out for from the getgo in many scenario's, once again don't know the full context of it though.

#46 Posted by Evil Incarnate (3837 posts) - - Show Bio

It's a stomp in every sense of the word. The only thing Samus has on WW is firepower, which will be blocked, dodged and reflected. Samus' physical stats are nowhere near WW's. Furthermore WW doesn't have to blitz to take this every single time.

#47 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

@evil_incarnate: Having stronger firepower is a pretty big advantage, especially with Samus's level of firepower. It would be like a mix of Bruce Lee, Ussain Bolt, and Paul Anderson, vs an extremely high-powered turret operated by a weak old man... well not exactly, but this still isn't spite in any sense of the word. And blocking/reflecting some of her weapons is gonna be slightly difficult seeing as what they're used for.

#48 Posted by Evil Incarnate (3837 posts) - - Show Bio

@evil_incarnate: Having stronger firepower is a pretty big advantage, especially with Samus's level of firepower. It would be like a mix of Bruce Lee, Ussain Bolt, and Paul Anderson, vs an extremely high-powered turret operated by a weak old man... well not exactly, but this still isn't spite in any sense of the word. And blocking/reflecting some of her weapons is gonna be slightly difficult seeing as what they're used for.

Samus has literally no other advantage besides firepower and that's if WW gives her time to use it. Unless WW stands still and allow Samus to tag her Samus has no chance of winning.

#49 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

@evil_incarnate: Uhhhhhh... i concede. TBH Samus is just super soldier with some of the biggest guns in history. Only one win here, is if she spans the screwattack, and even that is questionable.

#50 Posted by Evil Incarnate (3837 posts) - - Show Bio

@evil_incarnate: Uhhhhhh... i concede. TBH Samus is just super soldier with some of the biggest guns in history. Only one win here, is if she spans the screwattack, and even that is questionable.

I concur as I believe Samus is a great character, however she should be fighting people like Captain America and not people like Wonder Woman.