This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Excessive (41 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
caption
#2 Posted by King Saturn (224426 posts) - - Show Bio
Iron Man would beat Samus... unless Samus is totally at full power with all weapons. Then its a little tougher for Tony Stark to win here
#3 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio

With prep Iron man could win..without it...probably not.

#4 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Done before.   STOP MAKING THESE DAMNIT!!!  P.S gordon freeman from half life is better than both, he's a nerdy scientist and he still beats Creatures from other dimensions and the U.S army with ease. 

#5 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

It's been done a lot, opinions are mixed.

I think Samus would win in certain situations (IE: With all of her equipment, one Wave beam hit and a half dozen missiles after that, or one Spazer hit, or one Phazon beam hit), while Iron Man could win in certain ones as well (Extremis should work, true flight grants him large tactical advantage, etc.).

#6 Posted by Excessive (41 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Done before.   STOP MAKING THESE DAMNIT!!!  P.S gordon freeman from half life is better than both, he's a nerdy scientist and he still beats Creatures from other dimensions and the U.S army with ease. "
You dont have to be a dick.
And no one cares about Gordon Freeman
#7 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Excessive said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Done before.   STOP MAKING THESE DAMNIT!!!  P.S gordon freeman from half life is better than both, he's a nerdy scientist and he still beats Creatures from other dimensions and the U.S army with ease. "
And no one cares about Gordon Freeman"
Word
#8 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
Excessive said:
"Dreadnaught said:
And no one cares about Gordon Freeman"
Language dude.

....I care about Gordon Freeman......
#9 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

This is why gordon is loved by all.  *as an idol*

#10 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"gordon freeman from half life is better than both, he's a nerdy scientist and he still beats Creatures from other dimensions and the U.S army with ease. "

I can agree that Gordon is an awesome character... I never got a chance to play Half-Life 2: Episode 1 & 2, though... Might have to cop The Orange Box for it
#11 Posted by Duke Checkmate III (361 posts) - - Show Bio

*insert reasonable post*

#12 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Hes the nerd that you can become, but yet never will become.

#13 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Hes the nerd that you can become, but yet never will become."
LOL. Too true.
#14 Posted by Epsilon (237 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"gordon freeman from half life is better than both, he's a nerdy scientist and he still beats Creatures from other dimensions and the U.S army with ease. "

I can agree that Gordon is an awesome character... I never got a chance to play Half-Life 2: Episode 1 & 2, though... Might have to cop The Orange Box for it"
It's what I did.....I'm playing through Episode One right now. I love Half-Life so much....

Be wary if you get it for 360 though, there is a horrible bug very close to the end of the game (in the chapter "Our Benefactors") that freezes your 360. No way to get around it, I've tried everything. Only option is to go back to a previous save, but my last one was seven hours earlier.....sigh....
#15 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Epsilon said:
"It's what I did.....I'm playing through Episode One right now. I love Half-Life so much....

Be wary if you get it for 360 though, there is a horrible bug very close to the end of the game (in the chapter "Our Benefactors") that freezes your 360. No way to get around it, I've tried everything. Only option is to go back to a previous save, but my last one was seven hours earlier.....sigh...."

I have no choice but to get it for the 360. My computer won't be able to play it. But, anyway, there's a bug in Ninja Gaiden 2 that freezes the game at a certain point, and it's during a cut scene... O_O
#16 Posted by Duke Checkmate III (361 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea so........Iron Man wins?

#17 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Duke Checkmate III said:
"Yea so........Iron Man wins?"

I think Samus wins

*Shrugs*
#18 Posted by Duke Checkmate III (361 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"Duke Checkmate III said:
"Yea so........Iron Man wins?"

I think Samus wins

*Shrugs*"
Ok...does that mean you don't care or?
#19 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Duke Checkmate III said:
"Ok...does that mean you don't care or?"

It means what it says. LOL.
#20 Posted by Epsilon (237 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"Epsilon said:
"It's what I did.....I'm playing through Episode One right now. I love Half-Life so much....

Be wary if you get it for 360 though, there is a horrible bug very close to the end of the game (in the chapter "Our Benefactors") that freezes your 360. No way to get around it, I've tried everything. Only option is to go back to a previous save, but my last one was seven hours earlier.....sigh...."

I have no choice but to get it for the 360. My computer won't be able to play it. But, anyway, there's a bug in Ninja Gaiden 2 that freezes the game at a certain point, and it's during a cut scene... O_O"
 Weird......Tecmo usually irons out big bugs like that.

Sucks, dude.
#21 Posted by Duke Checkmate III (361 posts) - - Show Bio
Epsilon said:
"Static Shock said:
"Epsilon said:

I have no choice but to get it for the 360. My computer won't be able to play it. But, anyway, there's a bug in Ninja Gaiden 2 that freezes the game at a certain point, and it's during a cut scene... O_O"
 Weird......Tecmo usually irons out big bugs like that.

Sucks, dude."
Tecmo was having some technical difficulties close to the end of production on Ninja Gaiden 2.
#22 Posted by Duke Checkmate III (361 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"Duke Checkmate III said:
"Ok...does that mean you don't care or?"

It means what it says. LOL."
Well I think Iron Man stops her.Fairly easy too.
#23 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Only to be headshotted by Gordon freman with his depleted uranium gun. 

#24 Posted by Duke Checkmate III (361 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Only to be headshotted by Gordon freman with his depleted uranium gun. "
Don't think so.