#1 Edited by Vrakmul (23395 posts) - - Show Bio

Samus must defeat the Guardians of Skynet and C.A.B.A.L respectively. 

The Core defender is a huge Cyborg standing 150 feet tall and has so much armor Strategic nuclear weapons dont do squat against it's armor, and it's laser cannons are almost as powerful as said atomic bombs.   It can crush nearly anything underfoot and is truly the behemoth of Command and Conquer. 

T-10000 is Skynet's Ultimate machine, A Liquid metal spider like monster with more ways to impale you than god almighty.   

The Core Defender's picture is here. 

Hes really really big and hes also really really pissed off.
#2 Edited by King Saturn (222793 posts) - - Show Bio
Samus will need to be fully equipped here. If she is... she will take down the T-10000. The T-10000 is a liquid metal cyborg organism... it can be melted with extensive heat or even frozen with great polar temperatures. Samus can generate something that would take it down... but I dont know if she can handle The Core Defender though
#3 Posted by Vrakmul (23395 posts) - - Show Bio

The core defender wipes out futuristic walkers that would make star war's AT-AT quail in fear in two shots.  Most things fold to it's hotter than the damned sun's core laser beams in one.

#4 Posted by King Saturn (222793 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"The core defender wipes out futuristic walkers that would make star war's AT-AT quail in fear in two shots.  Most things fold to it's hotter than the damned sun's core laser beams in one."
Mhmmm... interesting. I dont know what Samus could do to it... how well does it defend against Plasma and Spazer attack ?
#5 Posted by Vrakmul (23395 posts) - - Show Bio

Ion cannon shots to the face didn't seem to dent it when C.A.B.A.L deployed the damned thing against me in the last mission of Command and Conquer Two: Tiberian Sun: Firestorm
Bear in mind that the Ion cannon goes through reinforced concrete bunkers in one shot.  Something many nukes can't do.  . 

#6 Posted by King Saturn (222793 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Ion cannon shots to the face didn't seem to dent it when C.A.B.A.L deployed the damned thing against me in the last mission of Command and Conquer Two: Tiberian Sun: Firestorm
Bear in mind that the Ion cannon goes through reinforced concrete bunkers in one shot.  Something many nukes can't do.  . "
Ah Very Good... well it looks like Samus may have met her match here
#7 Posted by Vrakmul (23395 posts) - - Show Bio

I also tried Cyborg commando's and their plasma cannons, they failed epically.   Ghost stalker and his rail gun?  Didn't dent the damned thing.   about 40 orca bombers? Not only did they not do anything but most of them got to close to the Obelisk of darkness and were Lasered out of the skies.     Orca fighters? nope the missiles failed to hurt it.   50 or so Titan Main Battle Walkers?  They all died in what 60 seconds?

#8 Posted by Vrakmul (23395 posts) - - Show Bio

I included the Core defender because MY friend said it would destroy her in two shots.  the first vaporizes her suit the second vaporizes her and splits all of her atoms.   

#9 Posted by King Saturn (222793 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"I also tried Cyborg commando's and their plasma cannons, they failed epically.   Ghost stalker and his rail gun?  Didn't dent the damned thing.   about 40 orca bombers? Not only did they not do anything but most of them got to close to the Obelisk of darkness and were Lasered out of the skies.     Orca fighters? nope the missiles failed to hurt it.   50 or so Titan Main Battle Walkers?  They all died in what 60 seconds?"
Oh Wow
#10 Edited by Vrakmul (23395 posts) - - Show Bio

I gave up on killing it and lured it away from CABAL's core and fragged his damned CPU to hell.

#11 Posted by Vrakmul (23395 posts) - - Show Bio

My friend also said master chief would survive exactly this many shots.  1.  Well when my freind said samus could take 2 I think he meant 2 before she died.  Master chief takes one before he's blown to hell on the next.   Hulk would be vaporized way too fast for him to get very angry.  Iron man would just go Kaput after the third hit.