Daviosy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Samus Aran

Equipped with Fusion Varia Suit, Plasma Beam, Diffusion Rockets, Super Missiles, Bombs, and 3 Super Bombs.

Space Marine

Ultramarines Chaplain. Equipped with Crozius Arcanum, Chainsword, Gilded Boltgun, and a Plasma Pistol.

They meet on an empty medium-sized Space Hulk and both assume immediate hostility.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Wolfrazer

/Shrug

You know what? I think i'll give an insight point or two and show what Samus is capable of. So to start, let us begin with...

Accuracy

1st + 2nd scans show Samus accurately disarming some enemies of their weapons without hurting them.

3rd + 4th scan shows that while moving on a ship that is having trouble with the atmosphere, she switches to manual aiming to take out the enemies(you can see in the background of the 4th scan).

Arm Cannon

1st scan showing her Wave Beam

2nd scan showing her Ice Beam

Showing of a super missile.

Showing of power bombs.

Here shows that Samus can use combination attacks with her weapons quickly.

Full power Arm Cannon shot, against something that withstood her regular blasts and missiles. (The thing didn't die, but this is showing that a full power arm cannon shot did something to the creature, when her regular shots and missiles didn't work.)

Morph Ball

Just showing off her morph ball and the speed.

Durability

Fighting against Kraid, she takes a massive foot crush from him.

Here she takes an attack when fighting Ridely, the attack showing no damage done to her armor.

Here Samus takes a smashing attack from a huge creature, her suit being undamaged except for a scratch it recieved from a previous scan.

From the same creature, Samus takes the attacks, her suit getting damaged given that the creature is going harder but the suit doesn't really show much damage that is really lethal.

Here Samus survives a point blank gravity bomb.

Agility

Just a showing of her thrusters.

Instead of catching the hostages or shoving them aside, she leaps over to avoid the blade by the enemy before blasting him.

Fighting against a 100 enemies, not a single shot touches her. She then utlizies a fast showing of her morph ball ripping through some enemies, then taking a mini gun and utlizing it with her arm cannon to blow them all away.

Here she catches a point blank shot at Joey.

H2H/Misc

1st + 2nd scan show her H2H ability, moving very fast and trashing the same guy who used the gravity bomb against her.

3rd scan shows her fist easily able to trash a robot.

Don't think it's really relevant, but here is a showing of her X-ray vision, able to see through illusions to find the real enemy.

======================================

Not saying Samus wins, but I figured I would showcase some stuff for her rather than people spouting out "Oh it's just game mechanics!" So on and so forth, etc etc.

This doesn't cover EVERYTHING that Samus has(rest is gonna come from games obviously), but at the least shows what some of the stuff is capable of rather than people try to argue game mechanics, of what such and such did.

SuperDrummer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SuperDrummer

@wolfrazer: Very nice, good to see I'm not the only Metroid fan :P

Which manga is that from btw? I've only read the one titled just "Metroid" and I know its not from that... In fact I didn't know there were more o.O

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Wolfrazer

@superdrummer: Ya took some digging, I made a respect thread for her on the Vine, can just google or look through my profile. But where the scans come from are Metroid Vol 1 & 2, Samus and Joey Vol 1 + 2 and Metroid Prime

SuperDrummer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: Very cool, I'm definitely going to have to find that thread and read those.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2