Samus Aran Vs. Master Chief

Psionex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Psionex

In the video I saw where Samus fought Master chief it was a pretty good fight itself. In the end we all win for in the video Master chief was a female and they were making out so we all win.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Vrakmul

Samus fires a dark burst black hole killing master chief and then walks away. And psionex, I'm working on getting that banned for exploitation of women. As well as any other video featuring romance of any type.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Static Shock

Dreadnaught says:

"Samus fires a dark burst *black hole* killing master chief and thenwalks away. And psionex, I'm working on getting that banned forexploitation of women. As well as any other video featuring romance ofany type."

That would be impossible, seeing that the video pertains to the freedom do what you want...

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Dreadnaught says:

"Samus fires a dark burst *black hole* killing master chief and then walks away. And psionex, I'm working on getting that banned for exploitation of women. As well as any other video featuring romance of any type. "
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Vrakmul

Static Shock says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Samus fires a dark burst *black hole* killing master chief and thenwalks away. And psionex, I'm working on getting that banned forexploitation of women. As well as any other video featuring romance ofany type."

That would be impossible, seeing that the video pertains to the freedom do what you want..."

Heheh. Thats why I intend to conquer the world and put it under my absolute reign. Say I'm crazy, but I will not make any errors at least none that other would be world rulers have made.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Static Shock

Dreadnaught says:

"No, I don't want that anymore. I want entropy. Death, doom, misery, andall that crud. Evil and chaos for Evil and chaos' sake."

Entropy is a theory. There's no proof behind it. And it if happens, it won't happen for billions, upon billions of years.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#7  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Dreadnaught says:

"Static Shock says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Samus fires a dark burst *black hole* killing master chief and then walks away. And psionex, I'm working on getting that banned for exploitation of women. As well as any other video featuring romance of any type."
That would be impossible, seeing that the video pertains to the freedom do what you want..."
Heheh. Thats why I intend to conquer the world and put it under my absolute reign. Say I'm crazy, but I will not make any errors at least none that other would be world rulers have made. "

I would be amazed if you even conquered....Rhode Island.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Static Shock

Dreadnaught says:

"Heheh. Thats why I intend to conquer the world and put it under myabsolute reign. Say I'm crazy, but I will not make any errors at leastnone that other would be world rulers have made."

Let me know when you're finished dreaming of all-women utopia... :P

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Vrakmul

Static Shock says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"No, I don't want that anymore. I want entropy. Death, doom, misery, andall that crud. Evil and chaos for Evil and chaos' sake."

Entropy is a theory. There's no proof behind it. And it if happens, it won't happen for billions, upon billions of years."

By entropy I mean a general decay of stuff, not the physics thing.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Static Shock

Dreadnaught says:

"By entropy I mean a general decay of stuff, not the physics thing. "

Oh... Well, no comment...

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Vrakmul

Static Shock says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Heheh. Thats why I intend to conquer the world and put it under myabsolute reign. Say I'm crazy, but I will not make any errors at leastnone that other would be world rulers have made."

Let me know when you're finished dreaming of all-women utopia... :P"

No, I don't want that anymore. I want entropy. Death, doom, misery, and all that crud. Evil and chaos for Evil and chaos' sake.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Vrakmul

They all say I'm crazy, I say Your the crazy ones.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Static Shock

Dreadnaught says:

"They all say I'm crazy, I say Your the crazy ones. "

I'm not crazy. And, I didn't call you crazy just now, did I?

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Vrakmul

Static Shock says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"They all say I'm crazy, I say Your the crazy ones. "

I'm not crazy. And, I didn't call you crazy just now, did I?"

Lies, the voices in the ceiling say that you said it.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Static Shock

Dreadnaught says:

"Lies, the voices in the ceiling say that you said it. "

You misread my post. I know I've called you crazy before, but I didn't call you crazy just now.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Vrakmul

Static Shock says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Lies, the voices in the ceiling say that you said it. "

You misread my post. I know I've called you crazy before, but I didn't call you crazy just now."

The voices say you said it just now. And the voices of the ceiling are never wrong. They predicted there would be a tsunami in the southeastern part of asia in 2004 to the very second, 4 years before it happened. They predicted bush would win in the electoral votes but lose the popular votes.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Vrakmul

Static Shock says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"The voices say you said it just now. And the voices of the ceiling are never wrong. They predicted there would be a tsunami in the southeastern part of asia in 2004 to the very second, 4 years before it happened. They predicted bush would win in the electoral votes but lose the popular votes. "

I didn't call you crazy just now. But, if you wanted believe I did when I didn't, then that's fine. You seem too worried about what people think. Anyway, it's not my problem..."

Paranoid who says I'm paranoid? I don't double check my back every second.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Static Shock

Dreadnaught says:

"The voices say you said it just now. And the voices of the ceiling are never wrong. They predicted there would be a tsunami in the southeastern part of asia in 2004 to the very second, 4 years before it happened. They predicted bush would win in the electoral votes but lose the popular votes. "

I didn't call you crazy just now. But, if you wanted believe I did when I didn't, then that's fine. You seem too worried about what people think. Anyway, it's not my problem...

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Vrakmul

I know you envy my genius. I am genius without parrallel! And I do not have Multiple personality disorder!!!!!!

So good sir how about a crumpet my good man?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Static Shock

Whatever...

Xeron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Xeron

Samus Aran

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Super-Buster

What is MC equipped with?

Psionex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Psionex

Dreadnaught says:

"Samus fires a dark burst *black hole* killing master chief and then walks away. And psionex, I'm working on getting that banned for exploitation of women. As well as any other video featuring romance of any type. "

It isn't really offensive material I think so you can do whatever you want it doesn't really matter to me for there is a lot worser and stranger vids on the site itself which is a loosing fight for they will keep posting it even if they do take it off on the same site or the other sites. No offense or anything though if people want to post a video game characters fighting and kissing then I am all for it though I am just a little bit more opened minded in that sense.
Post Edited:2008-05-19 04:01:38