• 91 results
Demiser of D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Demiser of D

Which would win if they came to be fighting with each other? Personally, i think it would come to a tie...

At her Varia Suit level, the Omega Beam does 60 points of damage to her. The Omega Beam is a future Nuke weapon, likely doing much more damage than a modern nuke does...however that is in her VARIA suit. With all the further upgrades in the series alone, her shields get amped to the point that a nuke would be about the equivalent of taking a piece of sandpaper to a tank. Plus, she has modifications that can cancel out gravity, inertia, EVERYTHING.

In other words, nothing can hurt her. Plus, she's bio electrically and psychically connected to her suit, meaning it's unhackable, she's got weaponry that outclasses the omega beam by far(Phazon Beam), and intelligence wise, she was one of the very best of the best of the best of the top tier of her universes police force. (IE, above 1/1 million, and likely significantly better than that). She also has Chozo DNA, Metroid DNA, and Human DNA, giving her life force sucking capabilities, which let her suck out the life of her enemies, and in extreme dire need probably call on a race of creatures that has, according to popular theory, actually transcended into godhood or whatever.

Tony Stark, on the other hand, has the Thorbuster armor, making him invincible to everything...except, oddly enough, thor.  Of course, she could probably just wave beam through, but the god resistant armor could probably come up with a solution to that.

I think that they would hit eachother a few times before they realize they're both entirely invincible...Then tony would start flirting with samus, samus would try to shoot him in the face, and then superboy prime would challenge them to a duel, leading to them deciding they're on the same team after all. Poor SBP.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
The thread has been done a couple of times. But Iron Man did not have the Thorbuster there. I guess I'll wait for Sparda.
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Red_Blade

Iron Man has a huge advantage in being able to fly

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Matezoide2
@Morpheus_ said:

" The thread has been done a couple of times. But Iron Man did not have the Thorbuster there. I guess I'll wait for Sparda. "

theres no need,Iron Man simply outclasses Samus in every physical aspect (except agility ),haves better weapows and can fly

unless i am missing something BIG about Samus,Iron Man (Thorbuster or not) should take Samus without problems
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Red_Blade said:
" Iron Man has a huge advantage in being able to fly "
The Thorbuster relies more to close range, rather than long range attacks. It was fuelled by an enchanted Asgardian jewel that enabled Iron Man to tap into the energies that empower Mjolnir and Thor, and went blow fo blow against him while he had the Odin Force, during his reign as King of Asgard.

@Matezoide said:
" @Morpheus_ said:

" The thread has been done a couple of times. But Iron Man did not have the Thorbuster there. I guess I'll wait for Sparda. "

theres no need,Iron Man simply outclasses Samus in every physical aspect (except agility ),haves better weapows and can fly unless i am missing something BIG about Samus,Iron Man (Thorbuster or not) should take Samus without problems "

Could be.
SilverGalford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SilverGalford

iron man

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Matezoide2
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Red_Blade said:
" Iron Man has a huge advantage in being able to fly "
The Thorbuster relies more to close range, rather than long range attacks. It was fuelled by an enchanted Asgardian jewel that enabled Iron Man to tap into the energies that empower Mjolnir and Thor, and went blow fo blow against him while he had the Odin Force, during his reign as King of Asgard.

@Matezoide said:
" @Morpheus_ said:

theres no need,Iron Man simply outclasses Samus in every physical aspect (except agility ),haves better weapows and can fly unless i am missing something BIG about Samus,Iron Man (Thorbuster or not) should take Samus without problems "

Could be. "
well,i wont lie,maybe i am wrong about what i just said,i will wait someone to make a case for Samus,but during her games,i saw nothing that puts her on Iron Man`s level at all
Demiser of D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Demiser of D

Didn't anyone read what i said? Also, since iron man was never in her games, there is really no way to compare directly their strength, but look at it this way, in terms of tech levels;

Biologic Space Labs was a medium space station, for non military purposes. Despite the fact that it was NOT for combat, it's self destruct explosives were powerful enough to vaporize an entire PLANET. These are explosives for a medium sized space station. Imagine what military grade stuff would do?

This has no direct corellation, but only a few entities in the iron man universe have the ability to destroy planets, galactus, gods, etc, but not Normal People. But in this universe a bloody laboratory has the ability to blow up a planet.

Wouldn't weapons be correlatedly as strong? And since those weapons dont just vaporize everything they hit, that means that shields are also comparitively strong. 

And, since samus's gravity suit has the ability to cancel out gravity, inertia, drag, etc, she could in essence just hunker down and there would be nothing anyone could do to her. Similarly, the thorbuster armor is made of metal that is actually indestructible, so he could do the same.

Thus, i still stand by my decision that they would be unable to damage eachother, and would come to an empasse.

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Matezoide2
@Demiser of D: 
we can assume Iron Man outclasses her because Samus never did something to proof she can keep it up with him
she never defeats her opponents with physical strength nor she haves any strength feat,point for Iron Man
Samus can be defeated by alien attacks,lava ,Iron Man tanks nuclear blasts,another point to him 
Samus cant fly or project a force field,another point to IM 
Samus`s weapows wouldnt be this strong because they never showed feats to suggest they are
see my point? Samus simply never showed the power to keep up with him
Demiser of D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Demiser of D

She never showed contrary to that, either, however. You can argue that both ways.

As for aliens being able to damage her, i countered that in 2 ways.

First off, she never has all her suits at once, because of really bad luck for storyline purposes at the beginning of each game. However, you could say the same about iron man, he never actually keeps his thorbuster armor(Thor destroys the asgardian shard), and his whatsit suit that is inside his bones eventually gets lost, as well. 

But assuming both are at maximum potential, Samus becomes immune to lava, alien attacks become entirely negligible, and as i showed via my calculations, future nuclear weapons would become negligible vs her suit.

Samus can fly, ever heard of space jump? That suggests force field technology.

As for weapons, she has weapons that can phase through all types of matter and damage what's inside. Theoretically, with that weapon, she could just blast IM THROUGH his suit, and not even worry about the armor. Of course, he could compensate for that given some time. But when they just run into eachother, he would have no way of countering it. And onec he's mush inside his suit, he will have trouble coming up with a way of countering it, as well.

As for power, The Phazon Beam was capable of blasting through armor that was completely impervious to normal attacks, including nuclear powered weaponry. I'd call that power, i'd call that god level power. That's like darkseid's omega beams power.

Effectively, both of them have transcended to godhood while wearing their suits.

Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Aronmorales

All this talk about Samus and Iron Man makes me wish Nintendo would do a special armor for her in a later game...

Demiser of D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Demiser of D

Heck yeah. Have some Transcended Chozo come back and combine all her armor and weapons into the combination armor i'm talking about. Of course, you could just hack the game to make you invincible and kill everything in one shot, and it would have roughly the same effect...

Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Red_Blade

Give Samus full upgrades, Phazon suit, and she might have a better chance

Avatar image for deathdefyingdevil
DeathDefyingDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Demiser of D:
"personally i think it would come out to a tie" 
i agree completely
why so serious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By why so serious

iron man.  hahahaha.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#16  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

IT'S BEEN FREAKIN DONE.....SEARCH FUNCTION!

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#17  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Does Samus have all of her upgrades? In that case, she wins. If not, Stark wins.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Power NeXus
@Lunacyde said:
"IT'S BEEN FREAKIN DONE.....SEARCH FUNCTION! "
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#20  Edited By Sparda
@Matezoide said:

"theres no need,Iron Man simply outclasses Samus in every physical aspect (except agility ),haves better weapows and can fly unless i am missing something BIG about Samus,Iron Man (Thorbuster or not) should take Samus without problems "

You are missing something big about Samus, considering how at max she can fly and she makes Iron Man look like a simpleton.

I take it you never played Metroid Prime 3.

@Matezoide said:
" @Demiser of D:  we can assume Iron Man outclasses her because Samus never did something to proof she can keep it up with him she never defeats her opponents with physical strength nor she haves any strength feat,point for Iron Man Samus can be defeated by alien attacks,lava ,Iron Man tanks nuclear blasts,another point to him  Samus cant fly or project a force field,another point to IM  Samus`s weapows wouldnt be this strong because they never showed feats to suggest they aresee my point? Samus simply never showed the power to keep up with him "

1. Who cares? Is this a hand to hand battle? What does physical strength mean for jack? Why would it even come to that? Also, she does have strength feats. She's smashed robots in the manga. Nothing big, but she does have one.....incorrect info on your part.
2. Iron Man gets his ass beat by Hulk. Tanks nukes? I don't think so. Show me, because I've never seen him tank a nuke to the face without a force-field up.
3. Samus can fly. She doesn't need a force-field. At max, she's intangible. Point for Samus.
4. Doesn't matter how strong they are when Tony has absolutely no defense because they phase through shields and Phazon would kill him instantaneously. And he can't hurt her because the only thing that could at max is Phazon.....which he doesn't have.

At max, Samus stomps.

Also:

@Lunacyde

said:

" IT'S BEEN FREAKIN DONE.....SEARCH FUNCTION! "

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Sparda said:

"
2. Iron Man gets his ass beat by Hulk. Tanks nukes?"

He has also beaten/stalemated him on four  occasions, from the top of my head, but that is largely meaningless.

Tanks nukes? I don't think so. Show me, because I've never seen him tank a nuke to the face without a force-field up.  

He took a nuclear explosion with just 2% of his shield’s power (as you know already), but yes, he did withstand nukes from extremely close range, without them, as well.  

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
 Confirmation: the nukes are here alright.
 Confirmation: the nukes are here alright.

3. Samus can fly. She doesn't need a force-field. At max, she's intangible. Point for Samus.  

Do not forget that this is not regular Iron Man. It's Thorbuster. At max, he manipulates the same energies that empower Mjolnir through an Asgardian crystal, and were enchanted by Odin himself. Taking into account that Thor has affected supposedly intangible beings via Mjolnir in the past, Iron Man tapping into the same mystical field could potentially do the same.

4. Doesn't matter how strong they are when Tony has absolutely no defense because they phase through shields and Phazon would kill him instantaneously. And he can't hurt her because the only thing that could at max is Phazon.....which he doesn't have.

No idea what Phazon is, so could you expand a little on it? Does it grant the ability to phase through every forcefield? Virtually every forcefield, perhaps? Iron Man has modified his forcefield's frequency after examining an opponent composed by the combined energies of every mutant depowered during M-Day (the Collective) in order to be impenetrable from that same energy frequency; would that be of help in this case, or is it a pure no defence attack?

At max, Samus stomps.

This Iron Man (Thorbuster) took on King Thor. Not sure if Samus can do such a thing, but I am obviously open to hear everything you have to add on the matter, Sparda. 

Avatar image for deathdefyingdevil
DeathDefyingDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

iron man owns!
chewbaccazm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By chewbaccazm

HaHAHA!!! sad iron man could stomp samus with normal armor

TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By TheBatman586
@Demiser of D said:
" Which would win if they came to be fighting with each other? Personally, i think it would come to a tie...At her Varia Suit level, the Omega Beam does 60 points of damage to her. The Omega Beam is a future Nuke weapon, likely doing much more damage than a modern nuke does...however that is in her VARIA suit. With all the further upgrades in the series alone, her shields get amped to the point that a nuke would be about the equivalent of taking a piece of sandpaper to a tank. Plus, she has modifications that can cancel out gravity, inertia, EVERYTHING. In other words, nothing can hurt her. Plus, she's bio electrically and psychically connected to her suit, meaning it's unhackable, she's got weaponry that outclasses the omega beam by far(Phazon Beam), and intelligence wise, she was one of the very best of the best of the best of the top tier of her universes police force. (IE, above 1/1 million, and likely significantly better than that). She also has Chozo DNA, Metroid DNA, and Human DNA, giving her life force sucking capabilities, which let her suck out the life of her enemies, and in extreme dire need probably call on a race of creatures that has, according to popular theory, actually transcended into godhood or whatever.Tony Stark, on the other hand, has the Thorbuster armor, making him invincible to everything...except, oddly enough, thor.  Of course, she could probably just wave beam through, but the god resistant armor could probably come up with a solution to that.I think that they would hit eachother a few times before they realize they're both entirely invincible...Then tony would start flirting with samus, samus would try to shoot him in the face, and then superboy prime would challenge them to a duel, leading to them deciding they're on the same team after all. Poor SBP. "

A couple problems with what you said: 

1. The Omega CANNON (not Omega Beam, that's Darkseid) is never stated to be as strong as a nuclear bomb, only that it is nuclear powered.  

2. There's never any mention of the suit being able to cancel out inertia. 

3. The suit is not unhackable. In Metroid Prime 2, there's an enemy called a Rezbit which you encounter in the Sanctuary Fortress. It uploads a virus into Samus's suit which renders all of the systems inoperable, forcing the suit to reboot. Also, the Rezbit can do this over and over again, so you could theoretically keep uploading the same virus into the suit and keep it unusable. 

4. Nowhere does it say that the Phazon Beam is stronger than the Omega Cannon. That's just speculation. 

5. I know that Samus was able to join the Galactic Federation police, but that doesn't make her super-intelligent. 

6. It's never stated whether Samus's Metroid DNA enables her to suck the lifeforce from others.

Iron Man has a very good chance at winning here, especially if he has the Thorbuster or Extremis suits.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Sparda
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Sparda said:

"
2. Iron Man gets his ass beat by Hulk. Tanks nukes?"

He has also beaten/stalemated him on four  occasions, from the top of my head, but that is largely meaningless. "

I know, I know, I was just pointing out how that logic is pointless to the battle at hand.

@Morpheus_ said:
"He took a nuclear explosion with just 2% of his shield’s power (as you know already), but yes, he did withstand nukes from extremely close range, without them, as well."
I've seen those scans before. I believe it was Creator who said that Marvel has stated that every panel represents about six seconds of time, in which case Tony is already a significant distance away from the nuke that he didn't take the full brunt of it's force. It's not quite the same as tanking it and going through it, however impressive it may be.

@Morpheus_ said:
"Do not forget that this is not regular Iron Man. It's Thorbuster. At max, he manipulates the same energies that empower Mjolnir through an Asgardian crystal, and were enchanted by Odin himself. Taking into account that Thor has affected supposedly intangible beings via Mjolnir in the past, Iron Man tapping into the same mystical field could potentially do the same."

Potentially he could. I will admit that I know little of the specific details of the Thorbuster, but that being said, Thor has had much, much more experience than Tony with these same magical energies. Thor has affected supposedly intangible beings via Mjolnir, but that doesn't necessarily mean that Tony could do it as well (unless he has showed the same level of prowess with the magic that Thor has). Even so, what is the likelihood that at the start of the battle he would do that off the bat? Not saying he would act in character, but compared to just trying to blast Samus why would he do it initially? That's probably his most likely chance at victory but it's one offensive tactic out of his entire arsenal, whereas most everything Samus could do would take him out of the game right away.

@Morpheus_ said:
"No idea what Phazon is, so could you expand a little on it? Does it grant the ability to phase through every forcefield? Virtually every forcefield, perhaps? Iron Man has modified his forcefield's frequency after examining an opponent composed by the combined energies of every mutant depowered during M-Day (the Collective) in order to be impenetrable from that same energy frequency; would that be of help in this case, or is it a pure no defence attack?"
Phazon is a element in the Metroid universe that is extremely hazardous is just about every way imaginable. Exposure to it's raw form generally means instantaneous death for a human. At maximum, Samus is practically comprised of Phazon completely and can (generally) manipulate it to her will/her attacks are raw Phazon.

Metroid is vague on ability specifics, but keeping in mind that this is Samus with every weapon, she has had numerous beams that can phase through solid matter and force-fields (and they stack, so it's not like she needs to switch). When she's amped up on Phazon (like she would be at maximum), her abilities are pushed into exponential levels.

It is a good point that Iron Man has altered his force-field, but given that Samus and Phazon exist in an entirely different universe I don't see how he could take any precautions to prevent the beam from being effective. If he gets hit once with it, he's pretty much screwed completely, so it's not like he could learn from his mistakes either.

In addition to all this, she can possess people (and not just humans, but aliens of all sorts and one creature that was 99%-or something close to that-machine) directly or affect their minds to make them do her will. She's capable of intersteller travel and the only thing that was shown to have actually done any harm on Dark Samus was an offense comprised entirely of Phazon based attacks.

@Morpheus_ said:
" This Iron Man (Thorbuster) took on King Thor. Not sure if Samus can do such a thing, but I am obviously open to hear everything you have to add on the matter, Sparda.  "

This is aside from the debate, but how well did Tony take Thor? What was the outcome to that battle? I don't actually know, I'm not trying to be snarky or anything.
glforthewin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By glforthewin

i'm gonna go with iron man. with the thorbuster armour and tony's intellect i can see him winning 

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Sparda said:

" I know, I know, I was just pointing out how that logic is pointless to the battle at hand. "

Fair enough.

I've seen those scans before. I believe it was Creator who said that Marvel has stated that every panel represents about six seconds of time, in which case Tony is already a significant distance away from the nuke that he didn't take the full brunt of it's force. It's not quite the same as tanking it and going through it, however impressive it may be.

There are many occasions where this supposed 6 seconds rule certainly does not apply, so unless Marvel specifically stated that on those specific scans, every panel has 6 seconds time distance from the previous one, permit me to be sceptic about that.

I never said he took the nuke from point blank (I know you did not imply I said so), but it's apparent he is still at very close range, seeing that the detonation occurs with him flying just above the building.

Potentially he could. I will admit that I know little of the specific details of the Thorbuster, but that being said, Thor has had much, much more experience than Tony with these same magical energies. Thor has affected supposedly intangible beings via Mjolnir, but that doesn't necessarily mean that Tony could do it as well (unless he has showed the same level of prowess with the magic that Thor has). Even so, what is the likelihood that at the start of the battle he would do that off the bat? Not saying he would act in character, but compared to just trying to blast Samus why would he do it initially? That's probably his most likely chance at victory but it's one offensive tactic out of his entire arsenal, whereas most everything Samus could do would take him out of the game right away.

The Thorbuster is a model of armour which Iron Man created specifically in order to fight against King Thor (King Thor possessed the Odin Force), and it only appeared in two issues (Iron Man vol.3 # 64, and Avengers vol.3 # 63). It was empowered by an Asgardian jewel enchanted by Odin, which Iron Man used as a power generator for his armor, instead of the standard repulsor ray. Iron Man was able to absorb/channel/redirect/expel energies both from the crystal, and even briefly control Mjolnir itself, stopping it in mid air. Basically, his energy projection was no longer his regular one, but what the jewel provided, so in a sense, every long range attack at his disposal should be mystical in a way. 

Iron Man also possesses scanners that inform him about potential weak points of his opponents. However, that is based off of his regular past armors, since the Thorbuster did not exhibit the ability.

Phazon is a element in the Metroid universe that is extremely hazardous is just about every way imaginable. Exposure to it's raw form generally means instantaneous death for a human. At maximum, Samus is practically comprised of Phazon completely and can (generally) manipulate it to her will/her attacks are raw Phazon.

Metroid is vague on ability specifics, but keeping in mind that this is Samus with every weapon, she has had numerous beams that can phase through solid matter and force-fields (and they stack, so it's not like she needs to switch). When she's amped up on Phazon (like she would be at maximum), her abilities are pushed into exponential levels.

Thanks for the info.

It is a good point that Iron Man has altered his force-field, but given that Samus and Phazon exist in an entirely different universe I don't see how he could take any precautions to prevent the beam from being effective. If he gets hit once with it, he's pretty much screwed completely, so it's not like he could learn from his mistakes either.

The Collective consisted from several different energy frequencies, some of which where unfamiliar to Iron Man. He merely found the closest frequency that could counteract its blasts, and took the hit directly. However, he did that after he was originally beat by the Collective (he was attacked when he did not expect it, though - something that will not happen in this fight).

In addition to all this, she can possess people (and not just humans, but aliens of all sorts and one creature that was 99%-or something close to that-machine) directly or affect their minds to make them do her will. She's capable of intersteller travel and the only thing that was shown to have actually done any harm on Dark Samus was an offense comprised entirely of Phazon based attacks.

That being said, unless Iron Man attempts to overwhelm her from the start without giving her an opening to use her attacks at their fullest, he can't really hope to win. 

This is aside from the debate, but how well did Tony take Thor? What was the outcome to that battle? I don't actually know, I'm not trying to be snarky or anything. 

Iron Man lost, but judging from the opponent's stature (King Thor is certainly not to be trifled with), he did very well, IMO, going blow for blow with Thor for the most part.
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Sparda
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Sparda said:

" I know, I know, I was just pointing out how that logic is pointless to the battle at hand. "

Fair enough.

There are many occasions where this supposed 6 seconds rule certainly does not apply, so unless Marvel specifically stated that on those specific scans, every panel has 6 seconds time distance from the previous one, permit me to be sceptic about that.

I never said he took the nuke from point blank (I know you did not imply I said so), but it's apparent he is still at very close range, seeing that the detonation occurs with him flying just above the building.

The Thorbuster is a model of armour which Iron Man created specifically in order to fight against King Thor (King Thor possessed the Odin Force), and it only appeared in two issues (Iron Man vol.3 # 64, and Avengers vol.3 # 63). It was empowered by an Asgardian jewel enchanted by Odin, which Iron Man used as a power generator for his armor, instead of the standard repulsor ray. Iron Man was able to absorb/channel/redirect/expel energies both from the crystal, and even briefly control Mjolnir itself, stopping it in mid air. Basically, his energy projection was no longer his regular one, but what the jewel provided, so in a sense, every long range attack at his disposal should be mystical in a way. 

Iron Man also possesses scanners that inform him about potential weak points of his opponents. However, that is based off of his regular past armors, since the Thorbuster did not exhibit the ability.

Thanks for the info.

The Collective consisted from several different energy frequencies, some of which where unfamiliar to Iron Man. He merely found the closest frequency that could counteract its blasts, and took the hit directly. However, he did that after he was originally beat by the Collective (he was attacked when he did not expect it, though - something that will not happen in this fight).

That being said, unless Iron Man attempts to overwhelm her from the start without giving her an opening to use her attacks at their fullest, he can't really hope to win. 

Iron Man lost, but judging from the opponent's stature (King Thor is certainly not to be trifled with), he did very well, IMO, going blow for blow with Thor for the most part. "
Thanks for the info. I'm glad that you and I had another good debate with essentially the same characters, haha.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Sparda said:
" Thanks for the info. I'm glad that you and I had another good debate with essentially the same characters, haha. "
I'm glad too. Debating you (or to put it better, conversing with you) is one of the best things in the battle threads. Too bad it happens so scarcely.
RazorsEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By RazorsEdge

Tony Stark would talk her out of the suit and ...romance her

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Sideslash

I'm saying;

chaos-soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By chaos-soul

i say samus and its not becuz of my fanboyism

Crimsonsentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Crimsonsentry

almost everything sparda said about samus is wrong

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By onilordasmodeus

@Crimsonsentry said:

almost everything sparda said about samus is wrong

Care to explain how?

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Tony_Shark

Iron Man has a good chance. However, I wouldn't give him Thorbuster. It's only most effective against Thor. However, his Extremis has many more capabilities than the Thorbuster, and it is much more reliable. He'd have a good chance.

That said. Samus tech is incredibly advanced, and Iron Man has had a tough time beating people with more advanced tech than his.

I do not know who wins.

Soul_Rebel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Soul_Rebel

@Aronmorales: That would be cool as F#ck, be kinda hard to since she's woman and the suit has a different... texture? (there's a better word for it.) But it's still be cool for them to pull that off.

Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Aronmorales

@Soul_Rebel: Hellz yeah it would be.

pshyco16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By pshyco16
"Phazon is a highly radioactive, mutagenic, and semi-sentient substance." The only thing that prevented her from being mutated was the Power Suit.

Well... Iron man usually fights some form of Giant @$$ robot suit, or the mandarin, while Samus has to deal with this $hit:

Chozo ghost, immune to almost everything.
Chozo ghost, immune to almost everything.

pshyco16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By pshyco16

Iron Man lost, but judging from the opponent's stature (King Thor is certainly not to be trifled with), he did very well, IMO, going blow for blow with Thor for the most part. "

The only reason Iron man didn't die is because of his armor.

Anal_Vomit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Give Samus full upgrades, Phazon suit, and she might have a better chance

A lot more chance. . .

SAMUSBOI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By SAMUSBOI

Iron man says: Prepare to die!

Iron man shoots a missle at samus and she dodges out of the way and fires back with the phazon beam.

Iron man takes the hit and feels a little pain.

Iron man: uh...is that all you got,you fight like a GIRL!

Samus: I'AM A GIRL!

Iron man: huh?

Samus gets out of the suit.

Tony with eyes WIDE open staring at her boo bs.

Iron man:..................

Tony drolling in the suit and pisses his pants but then purifies into fresh water.

Iron man:......y..yo...you..wa....wan....want...tttt...to...g.....go out sometime?

Samus:hmmmmm....

Tony soooo eager to get his hands on her his......you know what explodes and liquid drips out of the suit.

Tony: I...I....I can...explain

Samus: IS THAT......EEEWWW im out of here.

Samus gets in the suit and leaves as fast as she can from him.

Tony: WHAT THE

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I demand to see a picture of Samus and Tony's babies

Right now

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#43  Edited By OverLordArhas

50/50 for me

DevilMayRaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Samus.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Samus takes it handily... Like a boss halfway through the game.

Anyway, people saying Iron-Man's tech is more advanced than Samus is pure BS... The woman could assimilate all kinds of alien tech in seconds, could study prehistoric alien lore in seconds... has 9 different variations of plasma beams acquired in seconds which could be modified in the heat of the battle, morph ball (which is WAY more advanced than anything Tony has developed by itself), highly resistant shields, highly adaptive suits... and hypersonic speed... Iron Man has nothing on her. Not to mention she's a highly trained space hunter with years of experienced... Something Tony doesn't have. Then comes the whole concept about her training and the gravity in which she was trained... Which gives her a significant amount of superhuman strength without the suit.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

VyseofArcadia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By VyseofArcadia

For the Samus wankers who always significantly overestimate Nintendo characters just because of how over hyped their games are, read EVERYTHING from armor to skills en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Man…. Someone like Samus is mere child's play for Iron Man. This one is a little more in depth of a few of his abilities ironman.wikia.com/wiki/Armor. Samus also is nowhere near planet buster level. Every planet she was ever on that got destroyed, was because of either an event that set off a time bomb or chain reaction, or from being corrupted by some kind of power source or infection. Therefore she herself, judging by actual suit and weapon feats, is nowhere even remotely close to having the ability to affect an entire planet. It doesn't take someone above elementary school education to figure out something that simple.

Lord_Sigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matezoide2: Iron man (Tony Stark) is not physically better than Samus Aran. She is 6'3" 200 lbs enhanced superhuman with 3 different and very powerfull DNA samples. And she was trained in several combat and intellectual arts by de Chozo and Gray Voice. (she is by asgar standards like a goddess) and if you count the power suit that is a more advance weapon than any Mark armor... I'll see you in Stark's funeral (I think Pepper will become a very capable STARK Industries CEO)

VyseofArcadia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By VyseofArcadia

bump