Samus Aran vs 50 Spacemarine Ultramarines.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Vrakmul

Samus has every power up she has ever had, and every missile, energy tank/hooplah ever.  Vs the ultimate chapter of space marines with the finest armor and weapons the imperium can provide.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Vrakmul

Samus need not fight them all at once, the area is ample in cover for both sides.

Acheron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Acheron

Gimme some abilities that the Space Marines have. If they're just normal dudes with special training then they're kinda screwed.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
The Space Marines win...
Acheron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Acheron

I've tried looking up something on these guys but I haven't got anything particularly specific. All I seem to be able to find is that they are the usual Space Marine sort of people. In which case, they have absolutely no offense to Hypermode and no defense to Hypermode, and they would die :I

SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SwaggaB0y

Samus will win she has Superspeed, Ice Missles, Power bombs, Super Missles, that razor jump she does, O and Hyperbeam!

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Acheron said:
"I've tried looking up something on these guys but I haven't got anything particularly specific. All I seem to be able to find is that they are the usual Space Marine sort of people. In which case, they have absolutely no offense to Hypermode and no defense to Hypermode, and they would die :I"
I thought they were like Aliens with Death Rays and stuff ?
Acheron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Acheron
King Saturn said:
"Acheron said:
"I've tried looking up something on these guys but I haven't got anything particularly specific. All I seem to be able to find is that they are the usual Space Marine sort of people. In which case, they have absolutely no offense to Hypermode and no defense to Hypermode, and they would die :I"
I thought they were like Aliens with Death Rays and stuff ?"
I don't know, but unless they have some method of BFR then I don't think they will accomplish much. She's pretty much invincible in Hypermode and I doubt that characters from a different universe would have any resistance to Phazon, and would die from irradiation :l
Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dreadnaught said:
"Samus has every power up she has ever had, and every missile, energy tank/hooplah ever.  Vs the ultimate chapter of space marines with the finest armor and weapons the imperium can provide."
just because they are called "ultramarines" doesn't mean they are the best marines.  How are they armed?  Do they have vehicles? Air support? Do they have commanders with them, librarians, chaplains, etc
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Screw Attack!

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Vrakmul

The weapons of the space marines.

• Close Combat - Chain Weapon - rotating chain teeth covered blade (e.g. Sword/Axe).
  • Close Combat - Crozius Arcanum - eagle/skull-formed power weapon with a neuro-disruptor used by Chaplains.
  • Close Combat - Force Weapon - psychic weapon, only used by a psyker (e.g. Librarian).
  • Close Combat - Incinerator - high level flamer.
  • Close Combat - Lightning Claws - bladed gloves, each blade is a mini power weapon, used in pairs.
  • Close Combat - Multi-Melta - short range anti-tank weapon.
  • Close Combat - Nemesis Weapon - special Grey Knight power weapon.
  • Close Combat - Pistol - small version of a gun for close combat (e.g. Bold Pistol, Plasma Pistol).
  • Close Combat - Power Weapon - disruptive energy field covered (sword, axe, glove).
  • Close Combat - Power Gloves/Fists - disruptive energy field covered hydraulic power gloves.
  • Close Combat - Storm Shield - energy shield, used with Thunder Hammer.
  • Close Combat - Thunder Hammer - self destructive energy-explosion hammer (suicidal).
  • Long Range - Cannon - large version of a gun (e.g. Plasma Cannon).
  • Long Range - Assault Cannon - multi barreled gun, fires explosive ammunition in bursts.
  • Long Range - Bolt Gun - smaller form, fires self propelled explosives.
  • Long Range - Deathwatch Boltgun Ammo - shells filled with poison.
  • Long Range - Lascannon - long range anti-tank weapon.
  • Long Range - Missile Launcher.
  • Long Range - Multi-Melta - tank hunter weapon.
  • Long Range - Needle Sniper Rifle.
  • Long Range - Plasma Weapon - kind of Plasma weapon (e.g. Plasma Pistol, Plasma Cannon), for light vehicles or groups of infantry.
  • Long Range - Psycannon - Bolter with special warheads with ritually inscribed silver tips (Grey Knight Boltgun Ammo).
  • Long Range - Storm Bolter or Bolter - gun for rocket propelled shells.
  • Heavy Support - Heavy Weapon - larger version of a weapon (e.g. Heavy Bolter, Heavy Flamer).
  • Heavy Support - Typhoon Missile Launcher - larger version of the Missile Launcher.
  • Heavy Support - Whirlwind multi-launcher - dual heavy rocket launcher, for hitting infantry.
Space marines have withstood being stepped on by godzilla sized walkers and monsters.   They may not have BFR weapons *at least to my knowledge* but their armor is tough as crap.

Although their armor admittedly looks bulky they are actually really fast and agile.   They are capable of beating orkz in hand to hand combat *something that very few soldiers can claim to do*
Acheron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Acheron

Yeah, sorry Dread, gonna still have to go with Samus. Hypermode would mean that most any exposure to her attacks would kill them, and if their attacks could hurt her I'm fairly certain the cover you described and her speed would allow her to dodge a fair bit of them. Their armor may be tough, but it doesn't mean too much when her blasts can phase through them.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Vrakmul

I was aware Samus could cut through nearly any chapter of space marines there was, though not all at once, 1,000 super spartans on you is really really hard to beat off.

ecsnclr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ecsnclr

Space Marines are cannon fodder that's why they will probably win

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Vrakmul
ecsnclr said:
"Space Marines are cannon fodder that's why they will probably win"
No that's the imperial guard and imperial navy.  Space marines are the elite. 
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Wait 1,000...I thought you said 50?

ecsnclr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ecsnclr
Dreadnaught said:
"ecsnclr said:
"Space Marines are cannon fodder that's why they will probably win"
No that's the imperial guard and imperial navy.  Space marines are the elite. "
Oh yer I still like the Eldar more though Oh and Chaos they are cool with there Darkprince
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Vrakmul
Lunacyde said:
"Wait 1,000...I thought you said 50?"
There are a 1,000 marines per chapter.  I'm only using 50 of them, and I justified 50 by saying even samus would be screwed over against 1,000 of some of the best space marines there are.
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Ahh I see.....well I dont think she loses against 50 lol

Acheron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Acheron
Dreadnaught said:
"Lunacyde said:
There are a 1,000 marines per chapter.  I'm only using 50 of them, and I justified 50 by saying even samus would be screwed over against 1,000 of some of the best space marines there are."
Maybe, but give her Hypermode and eventually she would burn through 1000 of them. It would just take a hell of a long time :l
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Vrakmul
Acheron said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Lunacyde said:
There are a 1,000 marines per chapter.  I'm only using 50 of them, and I justified 50 by saying even samus would be screwed over against 1,000 of some of the best space marines there are."
Maybe, but give her Hypermode and eventually she would burn through 1000 of them. It would just take a hell of a long time :l"
1,000 men all armed with a weapon that is about as powerful as her missile launcher I.E the bolter and fires at a much faster rate than hers if she uses the guided ones.
Acheron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Acheron
Dreadnaught said:
"Acheron said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Lunacyde said:
Maybe, but give her Hypermode and eventually she would burn through 1000 of them. It would just take a hell of a long time :l"
1,000 men all armed with a weapon that is about as powerful as her missile launcher I.E the bolter and fires at a much faster rate than hers if she uses the guided ones."
She's invincible.
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Vrakmul
Acheron said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Acheron said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Lunacyde said:
1,000 men all armed with a weapon that is about as powerful as her missile launcher I.E the bolter and fires at a much faster rate than hers if she uses the guided ones."
She's invincible."
Not after 10 seconds, after that any hit causes the Corruption bar to rise and instant conversion into a second dark samus occurs at that point and I count that as a defeat.
Acheron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Acheron
Dreadnaught said:
"Acheron said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Acheron said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Lunacyde said:
She's invincible."
Not after 10 seconds, after that any hit causes the Corruption bar to rise and instant conversion into a second dark samus occurs at that point and I count that as a defeat."
Oh, okay.

But if you didn't count it as a win, it's a horrific curbsomp if she was Dark Samus.
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Vrakmul
Acheron said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Acheron said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Acheron said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Lunacyde said:
She's invincible."
Not after 10 seconds, after that any hit causes the Corruption bar to rise and instant conversion into a second dark samus occurs at that point and I count that as a defeat."
Oh, okay.

But if you didn't count it as a win, it's a horrific curbsomp if she was Dark Samus."
At she/he/it/hermaphrodite/whatever the f*** Dark samus is's peak of power only Hypercharged Phazon energy weapons would harm it, the phazon beam just ain't going to cut it anymore, which would mean in order to stop her The Void Dragon itself, the mightiest of the C'tan who are comparable to the chaos gods would have to step in.   And that fight would not be pretty. 
Acheron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Acheron
Dreadnaught said:
"At she/he/it/hermaphrodite/whatever the f*** Dark samus is's peak of power only Hypercharged Phazon energy weapons would harm it, the phazon beam just ain't going to cut it anymore, which would mean in order to stop her The Void Dragon itself, the mightiest of the C'tan who are comparable to the chaos gods would have to step in.   And that fight would not be pretty. "
Yes. I will take your word for it.

Been a while since I saw you on, Dread. What ya been up to?
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Vrakmul

And If the Void dragon awakens, The Imperium is toast because it's asleep on the holy world of mars.  Just on the proverbial backdoor of the heart of the Imperium itself, the holy world of terra *the word earth fell out of use at an unspecified point in Warhammer history* Heck that means a huge army of Necrons would awaken and utterly tear the God emperor apart.  Then they would destroy the Imperium from the inside while the other three C'tan and their Necrons destroy it from the outside *the other sleeping one will awaken before the Void dragon* And once the Imperium falls and the Necrons conquer it the Tau and Eldar are screwed.  Then it's the Dark eldar's turn to die, then an all out war between Chaos, The Necrontyr, The main Tyranid Hive fleet, and The Orks who would probably stop fighting amongst themselves when they realize that if they don't all things orky would die, and this fight would tear the entire Warhammer universe apart into tiny chunks and no one leaves happy. 

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Vrakmul
Acheron said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"At she/he/it/hermaphrodite/whatever the f*** Dark samus is's peak of power only Hypercharged Phazon energy weapons would harm it, the phazon beam just ain't going to cut it anymore, which would mean in order to stop her The Void Dragon itself, the mightiest of the C'tan who are comparable to the chaos gods would have to step in.   And that fight would not be pretty. "

Been a while since I saw you on, Dread. What ya been up to?"
Cleansing my extreme and irrational hatred of new people and the new version of the vine.  I'm still working on fixing my problem with 4th edition D&D.
Acheron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Acheron
Dreadnaught said:
"Acheron said:
"Dreadnaught said:

Cleansing my extreme and irrational hatred of new people and the new version of the vine.  I'm still working on fixing my problem with 4th edition D&D."
I see.

Sounds....fun....?
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Vrakmul
Acheron said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Acheron said:
"Dreadnaught said:

Cleansing my extreme and irrational hatred of new people and the new version of the vine.  I'm still working on fixing my problem with 4th edition D&D."
I see.

Sounds....fun....?"
It took a lot of discipline.
xxEdgar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Base power-suit can fire and travel through water that would most likely be solid from her universes gravity-force on Zebes and Tallon, and she can completely walk through matter/walk through zebes waters/tallons waters unimpeded with her Gravity suit. So Matter on earth can be completely avoided(Or destroyed) if she wanted.

Add her Screw-attack + charging her beam up would basically be a Planet+ strike, since Power-beam can also travel through the water/And Lava unimpeded, meaning it can slice through solid material also. So it should go through the planet On earth, and she could potentially slice down through the planet with the sawing energy in the Screw-attack(Which atomizes foes on her weight-class and can break certain walls- though the AOE is just game mechanics) + When charging her beam then doing a screw-attack, the energy she charges envelopes her ontop of the screw attack energy. Stacked with the Speed-booster energy, would just be another threatening amount of energy that surrounds Samus body. And Samus can withstand Cliff leveling Plasma from Ridley which wastes Cliffs in her universe.

Varia suit can withstand explosive gamma-radiation stronger than a couple nuclear reactors and particle accelerators. And survived getting crushed by Kraid who's way bigger than her. She also got shot at with a gravity bomb, and its gravity was probably stronger than her planets since it initially effected her before she bounced out with her morph ball, So She can withstand a thousand or more G's to the face.

Varia-Suit + Gravity Suit can adapt and survive a threat way more radioactive than Gamma-radiation/And Particle accelerators and nuclear reactors, so her Basic Suits can adapt to intense threats to her advantage. And her Power beam Stacked with Ice, Plasma, Wave Would be devastating as-well, since the Striking force could go through the planet alone with the power-beam, and the stats for the plasma beam states it goes through multiple enemies, so the earth would probably be like butter under the heat of the plasma beam/DC of the power beam.

In Metroid prime 2, a phazon seed crash lands creating a planetary pocket dimension of Phazon entities creating The Ing Empire, and their bodies consisted of Dark-energy: The luminoth's created weapons out of their dark-energy bodies, while the light-beam, was most likely created with regular matter, which was Light. And The annihilator, which borrows from both Beams- and can create the sonic boom, using both the Dark-beam and light-beam combo's: Which were dimensional rifts/Pseudo Black-holes and Miniature stars(Or something similar to that level since the game was about duality at the time) And the sonic boom distorts space-time using the energies. The Ing Emperor took a few shots from the Dimensional-rift/star combo before going down, so that makes him pretty hax. IMO the Sonic boom is way deadlier than SR388's destruction, only contained.

The Dark-suit, although created to handle the phazon atmosphere on dark Aether, was created by the core source of dark-energy that fed Amorbis power, so having the suit puts it way above her Varia+Gravity suit adaption to intense threats stronger than gamma-radiation, but on a planetary scale, and it was a low end-phazon strengthened atmosphere, the next higher up would be Planet Phaaze itself. And the Dark Suit is solidified 'dark-energy' which is theorized to be expansive energy that drives space, so it could potentially be another gravity-suit, but stronger/more towards the point of pushing the force/threat away back at the threat. Just a guess though.

The Light Suit Had FTL reactions because she has to manually land on her knee when entering out of the light based velocity vertically down. So she can probably aim at that speed. + With the energy transfer mod she can manipulate the planetary energy through the air, since earth would be more active with energy than the Rogue planet with a crutch in prime 2. So She can probably make someone blind by stealing the light out of their area of location if she's in good distance(Or just make herself invisible by stealing the light out of her area of location), so cloaking/blinding with her Tractor beam would be good stealth. The suit can also resist Aethers dimension of phazon fully without taking damage.

Her Strongest Suits/biological structures would possibly be her P.E.D Suit and Fusion suit/Metroid Cells, becoming a proto dark-Samus(Without being able to no-sell collapsed into a planetary space/vanished in space-time, so Dark-Samus resisting Dark-Aethers Destruction was more than just planetary space, since Dark-Samus's Atoms should have been lost between dimensions). She would be a Proto Dark-Samus because they both have: Phazon corrupted DNA(Because Samus ship no longer read her as Samus after getting more corrupted after being 75% corrupted), Samus DNA being human and Chozo And especially: Metroid DNA.

Not only did P.E.D Suit resist a planetary atmosphere of phazon, but a full planetary body of Phazon radiation, which her suit resisted and stopped her from getting overly corrupted, having the atmosphere drain its phazon into her energy tanks. So She should be way more than star-level if one pool of radioactive energy is stronger than stated 'intense gamma radiation' to have to make the suit fight back to create the Phazon-suit.

Phazon Beam>>Dark-Samus>>Planetary collapse.

We know Dark-Samus weakness is Phazon when its weaponized, and its assumed Dark-Samus Phazon energy kept the Metroid itself alive and coded in the phazon to re-shape its form after Aethers collapse, so phazon can most likely survive Planetary destruction since Dark-Samus amount of phazon survived, and we know Dark-Samus can handle Phaaze Atmosphere without dying, so weaponized phazon>>>Natural Phazon/Phazon mutation(Like the destabilization to create the Phazon suit).

Metroid Cells Eat X parasites which can burrow through her Varia-suit casually, far stronger than gamma radiation and 1000+ G's in a bomb, and Metroids can absorb phazon aswell. So Samus could siphon to the touch or absorb an energy attack to heal herself. One X seems to be stronger than low-end phazon in small Pools.

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxedgar said:

Base power-suit can fire and travel through water that would most likely be solid from her universes gravity-force on Zebes and Tallon, and she can completely walk through matter/walk through zebes waters/tallons waters unimpeded with her Gravity suit. So Matter on earth can be completely avoided(Or destroyed) if she wanted.

Add her Screw-attack + charging her beam up would basically be a Planet+ strike, since Power-beam can also travel through the water/And Lava unimpeded, meaning it can slice through solid material also. So it should go through the planet On earth, and she could potentially slice down through the planet with the sawing energy in the Screw-attack(Which atomizes foes on her weight-class and can break certain walls- though the AOE is just game mechanics) + When charging her beam then doing a screw-attack, the energy she charges envelopes her ontop of the screw attack energy. Stacked with the Speed-booster energy, would just be another threatening amount of energy that surrounds Samus body. And Samus can withstand Cliff leveling Plasma from Ridley which wastes Cliffs in her universe.

Varia suit can withstand explosive gamma-radiation stronger than a couple nuclear reactors and particle accelerators. And survived getting crushed by Kraid who's way bigger than her. She also got shot at with a gravity bomb, and its gravity was probably stronger than her planets since it initially effected her before she bounced out with her morph ball, So She can withstand a thousand or more G's to the face.

Varia-Suit + Gravity Suit can adapt and survive a threat way more radioactive than Gamma-radiation/And Particle accelerators and nuclear reactors, so her Basic Suits can adapt to intense threats to her advantage. And her Power beam Stacked with Ice, Plasma, Wave Would be devastating as-well, since the Striking force could go through the planet alone with the power-beam, and the stats for the plasma beam states it goes through multiple enemies, so the earth would probably be like butter under the heat of the plasma beam/DC of the power beam.

In Metroid prime 2, a phazon seed crash lands creating a planetary pocket dimension of Phazon entities creating The Ing Empire, and their bodies consisted of Dark-energy: The luminoth's created weapons out of their dark-energy bodies, while the light-beam, was most likely created with regular matter, which was Light. And The annihilator, which borrows from both Beams- and can create the sonic boom, using both the Dark-beam and light-beam combo's: Which were dimensional rifts/Pseudo Black-holes and Miniature stars(Or something similar to that level since the game was about duality at the time) And the sonic boom distorts space-time using the energies. The Ing Emperor took a few shots from the Dimensional-rift/star combo before going down, so that makes him pretty hax. IMO the Sonic boom is way deadlier than SR388's destruction, only contained.

The Dark-suit, although created to handle the phazon atmosphere on dark Aether, was created by the core source of dark-energy that fed Amorbis power, so having the suit puts it way above her Varia+Gravity suit adaption to intense threats stronger than gamma-radiation, but on a planetary scale, and it was a low end-phazon strengthened atmosphere, the next higher up would be Planet Phaaze itself. And the Dark Suit is solidified 'dark-energy' which is theorized to be expansive energy that drives space, so it could potentially be another gravity-suit, but stronger/more towards the point of pushing the force/threat away back at the threat. Just a guess though.

The Light Suit Had FTL reactions because she has to manually land on her knee when entering out of the light based velocity vertically down. So she can probably aim at that speed. + With the energy transfer mod she can manipulate the planetary energy through the air, since earth would be more active with energy than the Rogue planet with a crutch in prime 2. So She can probably make someone blind by stealing the light out of their area of location if she's in good distance(Or just make herself invisible by stealing the light out of her area of location), so cloaking/blinding with her Tractor beam would be good stealth. The suit can also resist Aethers dimension of phazon fully without taking damage.

Her Strongest Suits/biological structures would possibly be her P.E.D Suit and Fusion suit/Metroid Cells, becoming a proto dark-Samus(Without being able to no-sell collapsed into a planetary space/vanished in space-time, so Dark-Samus resisting Dark-Aethers Destruction was more than just planetary space, since Dark-Samus's Atoms should have been lost between dimensions). She would be a Proto Dark-Samus because they both have: Phazon corrupted DNA(Because Samus ship no longer read her as Samus after getting more corrupted after being 75% corrupted), Samus DNA being human and Chozo And especially: Metroid DNA.

Not only did P.E.D Suit resist a planetary atmosphere of phazon, but a full planetary body of Phazon radiation, which her suit resisted and stopped her from getting overly corrupted, having the atmosphere drain its phazon into her energy tanks. So She should be way more than star-level if one pool of radioactive energy is stronger than stated 'intense gamma radiation' to have to make the suit fight back to create the Phazon-suit.

Phazon Beam>>Dark-Samus>>Planetary collapse.

We know Dark-Samus weakness is Phazon when its weaponized, and its assumed Dark-Samus Phazon energy kept the Metroid itself alive and coded in the phazon to re-shape its form after Aethers collapse, so phazon can most likely survive Planetary destruction since Dark-Samus amount of phazon survived, and we know Dark-Samus can handle Phaaze Atmosphere without dying, so weaponized phazon>>>Natural Phazon/Phazon mutation(Like the destabilization to create the Phazon suit).

Metroid Cells Eat X parasites which can burrow through her Varia-suit casually, far stronger than gamma radiation and 1000+ G's in a bomb, and Metroids can absorb phazon aswell. So Samus could siphon to the touch or absorb an energy attack to heal herself. One X seems to be stronger than low-end phazon in small Pools.

Samus would get crushed by the Emperor.

DelonPrinsloo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is what I think:

At close range Samus is screwed. Why you ask? Space marines have 2 hearts, 3 lungs, acid glands within the mouth, super reflexes, super strength (one source even suggested that one space marine is as strong as iron man). With that they can also be very intelligent, and stealthy. On Lexicanum there is said that if a space wolf attacks you, you won't even know where and what happened, even if the space wolf is like 4 meters from you. Samus will even be screwed if it is only one space marine.

Firepower: It vastly depends on what weapons are used, but if it is a classic setup (like: space marine: Bolter, chainsword, frag grenades, bolt pistol vs Samus: Basic power beam, I don't know if Samus has close range capabilities, but for now I'm just going to say fists, missile, grapple beam) I think Samus has the edge at range, because she has a sh*t ton of beams and weapons, but I am going to give the edge at armour to the space marines, because they have armour made out of ceramite which is basically heat and electricity super resistant and is VERY powerful. Some sources say space marine's armour is neigh unbreakable and can brush of most attacks as if it was just a mosquito bite and also an ordinary space marine carries a .75 cal gun which can even f*ck up iron man (if you look at the scene where the fighter jet which carries a .50 cal gun nearly killed iron man). Also a space marine can brush of attacks from .70 cal and up to about .85 cal round, depends on who it is.

I don't know who might win, but I think I am going to give this one to the space marines, mainly because the emperor is holding a bolter pistol to my head and if I don't say that space marines will win, then my head will look like a pile of dog sh*t. I'm just kidding, it just seems that space marines have more advantages. Also if you look at the fact that space marines can live for 100's of years more than an ordinary human and also that their technology is more advanced .

If Samus was up against a Librarian, Chaplain, Grey knight or a terminator, then well, goodbye Samus, we knew you well :)