Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Superparody

All start with regular gear and armor 
Battle takes place in a Sumo Arena 
All are givin 30 minutes of prep before going into battle to meditate or to prepare
yodagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By yodagod

Spartans usually fight in a phalanx (shield wall).  They have been shown historically to be fairly uneffective when not fighting as a group.  Many of their 1 on 1 techniques are actually stealth based assassin type techniques.  Ninjas (never even shown to be historically real) are supposed to be assassins.  That means that they would also be quite uneffective in an open battle type situation.  This ends up samurai vs viking IMO. There are many examples to site, but I'll give you a simple one.  A "typical" viking warrior once held a bridge against hundreds of enemies while his friends retreated.  He was said to have killed nearly a hundred men single handedly before they got underneath him in boats and speared him to death.  This is not a great hero who everyone knows like some of the great samurai (Musashi Miyamoto or Tadakatsu Honda), but an ordinary warrior.  I think that a typical viking vs a typical samurai would end with a dead samurai almost every time.  I also think that many times, the samurai's skill would cause a wound that would also be fatal to the viking.  I'll say viking wins 4/10, they kill each other 4/10, and the ninja and the Spartan each come away with a single victory.
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By Strafe Prower

Samurai
Obtrusive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Obtrusive

I would say vikings, their tactics I think would be most usefull in this situation, with their shock and aww blunt attacking.  Ninjas are out right off, samurais would do rather well and spartans would do ok I guess, but they normally do well in if not out in the open.

Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Grand Ninja

in an open battle field i would say the samuari, but in closed it would be the vikings simply bc their short range battle axes. however, the samurai forges the sharpest blades in history. there will be alot of limbs flying off of the vikings.

Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

@yodagod said:
" Spartans usually fight in a phalanx (shield wall).  They have been shown historically to be fairly uneffective when not fighting as a group.  Many of their 1 on 1 techniques are actually stealth based assassin type techniques.  Ninjas (never even shown to be historically real) are supposed to be assassins.  That means that they would also be quite uneffective in an open battle type situation.  This ends up samurai vs viking IMO. There are many examples to site, but I'll give you a simple one.  A "typical" viking warrior once held a bridge against hundreds of enemies while his friends retreated.  He was said to have killed nearly a hundred men single handedly before they got underneath him in boats and speared him to death.  This is not a great hero who everyone knows like some of the great samurai (Musashi Miyamoto or Tadakatsu Honda), but an ordinary warrior.  I think that a typical viking vs a typical samurai would end with a dead samurai almost every time.  I also think that many times, the samurai's skill would cause a wound that would also be fatal to the viking.  I'll say viking wins 4/10, they kill each other 4/10, and the ninja and the Spartan each come away with a single victory. "
Damn good analysis.
BestChanceThor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BestChanceThor

Its definitly either samurai or viking, and I think that vikings take this. Vikings use sheilds which could deflect samurai's blows while vikings also use spears to throw or weild which give them a decisive reach advantage.
dieyoung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By dieyoung

it will be either samurai   or Spartens
"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers