Samurai Jack (Walzo) vs Super Buffy (SSJLozza) (VOTING)

• 62 results
Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Walzo
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Equipment:

• Standard gear for both combatants.

Rules:

• No Morals for Buffy
  • Both are bloodlusted
  • Standard Battle Forum rules apply
  • X is Jack, Y is Buffy. It's nighttime, but there are stadium lights on.
18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By 18hunt

Wow, she doesn't stand a chance...

Sorry but i had to say it

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@18hunt said:

Wow, she doesn't stand a chance...

Sorry but i had to say it

This is Super Buffy.

AND NOT UNTIL THE DEBATE IS DONE.

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SSJLozza

@walzo: State your case matey.

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Walzo

@ssjlozza:

I'm waiting for you, I'm going to sleep in a couple of minutes, I got class.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

This should be.....interesting....

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@walzo: Ok then bro, Buffy is super fast and super strong- nothing I've seen from samurai Jack can match this, she speed blitzes him.

No Caption Provided

This shows Buffy's speed to be literally thousands of times mach, so plase show me how he reacts to it.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WOAH, Sumari Jack vs Buffy? Well I've never seen Super buffy so this should be intresting

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjlozza:

That's not combat speed, that's traveling speed. Come on now.

Anything else?

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@walzo: Oh ok, show me the scan where samurai Jack stops the chick flying at him at relativistic speeds (there's a limit to how much combat speed> travel speed, e.g. I couldn't anticipate a 550 mph aeroplane even though my reactions are fine.

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjlozza:

Well, I guess it's my time to post.

Well, first off, by request:

You don't know jack about Jack.

Jack is going to be able to take multiple of Buffy's punches, he's been able to survive going through the atmosphere inside of a wrecked space suit that was hardly giving him protection, and also was able to survive being slammed on by a 700 TON sumo wrestler. He got up moments after that.

Not only that, but Jack's combat speed is incredible.

Loading Video...

Here, he takes down a group of bounty hunters that had a weeks worth of prep, vast resources and were given knowledge on Jack's capabilities, yet still all were dead by the time a drop of water hit the ground.

He also was able to take on blind archers. While this may sound like an empty feat, these archers were capable of taking down an entire army with their arrows alone. Jack was able to dodge and deflect arrows and still beat them, all while being blindfolded.

Mute the video, unless you like the music or whatever.

Loading Video...

Also, Jack should really only need one swipe from his sword to end this, since his sword can cut through anything.

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By SSJLozza

@walzo said:

Loading Video...

Here, he takes down a group of bounty hunters that had a weeks worth of prep, vast resources and were given knowledge on Jack's capabilities, yet still all were dead by the time a drop of water hit the ground.

He also was able to take on blind archers. While this may sound like an empty feat, these archers were capable of taking down an entire army with their arrows alone. Jack was able to dodge and deflect arrows and still beat them, all while being blindfolded.

Loading Video...

Also, Jack should really only need one swipe from his sword to end this, since his sword can cut through anything.

Mate in all honesty that is impressive, but it is nowhere near super Buffy speed. Here is a scan of her strength also which coupled with her speed (and there's no proof that she couldn't hit him) could destroy him unless you show some high end durability feats for him.

No Caption Provided

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Walzo

@ssjlozza:

Did I not show his durability when I said that a 700 ton Sumo wrestler landed on him and he got right back up moments later? Also he from space inside of a wrecked suit and got up right after falling.

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SSJLozza

@walzo said:

@ssjlozza:

Well, I guess it's my time to post.

Well, first off, by request:

You don't know jack about Jack.

Jack is going to be able to take multiple of Buffy's punches, he's been able to survive going through the atmosphere inside of a wrecked space suit that was hardly giving him protection, and also was able to survive being slammed on by a 700 TON sumo wrestler. He got up moments after that.

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

Mate I have yet to see the 700 ton sumo, even if he is 700 ton (which there's no proof that he is) Buffy would only have to hit him a few times (bare in mind she's travelling thousands's of times mach I don't see any feats that show he could hit her, even if she hits him 100 times (which should hurt him as far as you've showed)

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjlozza:

why do you keep quoting the big post?

as for the 700 Ton Sumo thing, "Dome of Doom" is the episode. Since we aren't allowed to post links to illegal streaming sites and it's not on Youtube, Here is the plot sypnosis of the episode. Also, I know that he weighs 700 tons because the announcer says it.

Wiki article on the episode:

The Dome of Doom first appeared in episode XVI, Jack and the Smackback. It was a savage arena where creatures from across the land were kidnapped and brought to fight against each other for the entertainment of the audience, until an opponent was either beaten into submission or if the crowd wished, killed. Jack first arrived at the Dome when he was knocked out and led across a desert along with a line of other prisoners by robot slavers. Shortly after arriving Jack found that he was trapped in a dark holding chamber and was greeted by two of the fight slaves in the adjacent chambers who explained why he was brought there. Moments later both of the creatures Jack had spoken to were elevated into the arena and ended up severely beaten in a matter of seconds, one after the other. Jack had to defeat all nine of the Dome of Doom Champions to survive and free the prisoners that were force to fight.

Sumoto: A giant sumo who weights 700 Tons and is very ticklish.

As for Buffy hitting him, Jack really only needs one precise cut to end the fight, since his sword can cut through anything.

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@walzo: The episode is called "Samurai Jack and the Smack Back" .......

@ssjlozza: The arena announcer stated the Sumo was 700 tons, it isn't just a made up number......

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@walzo: There's her defeating giant goddesses, who look to weigh even more than that sumo.

No Caption Provided

Throwing a tree she has turned into a stake at Angel.

No Caption Provided

Buffy punching Angel through multiple trees.

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I stick by what I said, she speedblitzes him and knocks him cold.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By NeonGameWave

Super Buffy vs Samurai Jack is a very interesting match-up. Really cool and interesting debate!

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super Buffy one-shots Jack.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

unless Super Buffy packs more than 700 tons of force in one punch, you don't know what you're talking about.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Carter_esque

@carter_esque said:

unless Super Buffy packs more than 700 tons of force in one punch, you don't know what you're talking about.

I do know what I'm talking about and Super Buffy one-shots him.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days said:

@carter_esque said:

I do know what I'm talking about and Super Buffy one-shots him.

prove it

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is turning into a shouting match. Super Buffy is a force to be reakoned with in any universe, but jack is a whole other level. His feats outclass hers, and she has some damn impressive feats. End of the day, I don't remember Buffy fighting entire armies, only saying she could and letting spike solo at the end of the show.

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guys this is a CaV thread.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@walzo: Are you finished mate? Shall we start the voting?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjlozza said:

@walzo: There's her defeating giant goddesses, who look to weigh even more than that sumo.

I have to say this is extremely hypocritical. You say "there's her defeating giant goddesses, who look to weigh even more than that sumo."

And yet, earlier you stated :

@ssjlozza said:

Mate I have yet to see the 700 ton sumo, even if he is 700 ton (which there's no proof that he is)...

So Walzo's feat is more useful since there were specifically stated weights for that sumo warrior. You can't judge a book by its cover. The goddesses looking like they weigh more doesn't clarify anything, and that is pure speculation. Really, there is no proof that the goddesses weigh more than the sumo. And before you say that it is obvious, this is an animated show, so gods >>> humans logic is extremely ineffective.

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By SSJLozza

@ssjlozza said:

I have to say this is extremely hypocritical. You say "there's her defeating giant goddesses, who look to weigh even more than that sumo."

And yet, earlier you stated :

@ssjlozza said:

Mate I have yet to see the 700 ton sumo, even if he is 700 ton (which there's no proof that he is)...

So Walzo's feat is more useful since there were specifically stated weights for that sumo warrior. You can't judge a book by its cover. The goddesses looking like they weigh more doesn't clarify anything, and that is pure speculation. Really, there is no proof that the goddesses weigh more than the sumo. And before you say that it is obvious, this is an animated show, so gods >>> humans logic is extremely ineffective.

That's as may be, but don't forget I haven't even seen a scan/video of this sumo at all!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjlozza: Just Google the episode name and watch it.

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjlozza: That's beside the point. I'm sure viewers can still point out things. There aren't restrictions from it from what I've heard. You just can't (or shouldn't) vote before the debate finishes.

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: Of course there are it's common sense, otherwise it wouldn't be challenge a viner it would just be one character vs another.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjlozza: I didn't even debate directly against you. I just pointed out that your scan doesn't really confirm anything, while Walzo does, so your statement really makes no sense. If anything it is constructive criticism.

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjlozza: It proves that she is strong, but there isn't anything definite that would say that those are stronger than the 700 ton sumo wrestler because of the lack of confirmation.

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Walzo

Okay, I've been puking my guts out for the last couple of hours, but I'm still game for this shit.

@carter_esque:

1) This is a CaV. leave your answers for the end of this debate, and don't be biased.

2) Get out.

@ssjlozza:

Combat speed please. All of this stuff Jack can slice and dice through. You saying the godesses weigh more than the sumo isn't the same as actual numbers.

It doesn't matter how strong she is if she can be cut into two.

Jack and the Smackback is the name of the episode, Google it. I'm not that into this battle to be given a warning for it.

@ancient_0f_days:

Thanks for the episode name.

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@walzo: You keep saying how he can slice her up and asking me for her combat speed etc. but you posted a couple of videos at the beginning of the thread and that's it. Nothing that I've seen from him puts him anywhere near her level of speed or strength. Also if you look at the scan where she punches Angel through the trees you can clearly see that he's leaving after images and yet she still manages to hit him. However given that she is thousands of times faster than sound she could fly into him and kill him without him even seeing her.

No Caption Provided

There's Buffy and Angel flying at hypersonic speeds straight through a mountain (and causing natural disasters by having sex). He may be able to take the weight of a 700 ton sumo, but nothing I have seen suggests him to be as durable as a mountain.

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Walzo

@ssjlozza:

I guess sex really is combat.

First of all, the couple of videos that I posted showed what Jack is capable of. I didn't really need anything else because you kept posting useless scans of her travel speed and her throwing trees.

That scan isn't really showing Buffy in "combat". It's both her and angel showing how powerful they are, and how... passionate their sex is.

Isn't there a scan of her dodging a bullet or something?

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@walzo: I don't understand how you don't get that if she can fly so fast he can't even see her and she can destroy a mountain by flying into it, she can kill him by flying into him. Anyway there's the scan of her outpacing a bullet.

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Walzo

<p>Jack has also moved so fast that he can't be seen.</p><p>As I've said before, Buffy would die if she flew Into him. Jack has shown that he's precise enough to cut an arrow in half, he's not going to have trouble with cutting her in half.

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@walzo: An arrow flies less than a quarter of the speed of that bullet that she easily outpaced. There is nothing to suggest that he would be able to react to her as she would be flying tens of thousands of times faster than an arrow. Besides as I've already said, Angel left after images in that scan where she punches him through the trees and yet she still hits him, that means that she has hypersonic combat speed. There are so many ways she could win this, she could fly off and grab a building and chuck it at him if she needed to.

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was giving a example of how accurate he is, I'm not talking about how fast the arrow was.

Shall we end this and start voting now.

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Samurai Jack cut bullets in half before, just pointing that out, besides the fact that he blocks them all the time with his sword....

@walzowins. Jack has feats that suggest he can react to Buffy's speed and is durable enough to tank her blows, @ssjlozzadidn't really refute it too well and resorted to speculation.

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By HyperViper97

Jack. Buffy's speed feats shown here have nothing to do with combat speed. That's my vote

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is think SSJ could have elaborated more because that Bullet catch alone could have ended the arguement period. Just needed to talk about it mroe and compare it to Jacks best speed feats and show how it doesn't add up.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Shawnbaby

Well...I think both of you could have made better cases for your respective characters.

But I'd give the win to Walzo. SSJLozza basically just repeated "Buffy Speedblitzes" without actually providing any evidence of Buffy ever Speedblitzing anyone.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Voting for Walzo. How did you get the (VOTING) tag into the thread title though?