• 57 results
#51 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19970 posts) - - Show Bio

@walzo said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

@walzo said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek:

I CAN'T DO ANYTHING WHEN I'M WAITING FOR HIM TO REPLY. FIVE DAYS, IT'S BEEN FIVE F*CKING DAYS.

Maybe you could do a more elaborate counter to his initial debate post?

I may as well wait for him to actually post, see what he posts, and then counter all of his points. I've watched all of Metal Gear Rising now, and have several things to point out.

Aye, I see you logic. I'll stay tuned.

#52 Posted by jashro44 (19906 posts) - - Show Bio

@walzo said:

@dawnoftime:

Thanks for the information, however this debate isn't over yet, and meaning you guys can't vote yet.

Thats Dex_starr on an alternate account. Don't acknowledge him.

#53 Posted by Walzo (4355 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@walzo said:

@dawnoftime:

Thanks for the information, however this debate isn't over yet, and meaning you guys can't vote yet.

Thats Dex_starr on an alternate account. Don't acknowledge him.

I'm guessing Dex_Starr and Zambuto hate eachother?

#54 Posted by jashro44 (19906 posts) - - Show Bio

@walzo: Yes. Ever since Dex_Starr was banned from comicvine he has targeted metal gear threads and has gone out of his way to downplay them because he hates nick for whatever reason. He has been stalking nick for a while.

#55 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait, im confused. No blade mode?

#56 Posted by Walzo (4355 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait, im confused. No blade mode?

Basically, no game mechanics.

#57 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@walzo: But blade mode isn't a game mechanic. It is OP block set by the maker of the game to stop the player from slaughtering every opponent Raiden faces within seconds. Saying "no blade mode", is the same thing as saying "Raiden only get to use half of his speed." Blade Mode itself is actually how Raiden normally perceives the world. That is made evident by the fact that he does the same thing in a few cutscenes.

Sorry, i think im interfering with this debate, i was just confused.

#59 Edited by Raiden_Lightning_Bolt (2 posts) - - Show Bio

@calebhara: I agree, of you take away blade mode you take away raidens natural speed and agility! It's not fair to do that, it's like saying that Jack can't have his magical katana. If you want a fair fight you've got to accept that raiden has a speed advantage(small) and I suspect he's actually stronger too. He may even be more skilled seeing as he took out 22 metal gear rays when he was human (MGS2) I am sorry if I'm interfering but I have to agree with CalebHara here, that's how raiden is, deal with it. (Sorry for length)

#60 Posted by Raiden_Lightning_Bolt (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone gonna reply?

#61 Posted by nickzambuto (13053 posts) - - Show Bio

lol this is still here.

#62 Posted by those_eyes (5116 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread went to crap. Had good potential but it failed.

#63 Posted by DarthAznable (6041 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread went to crap. Had good potential but it failed.