Samurai Jack vs the Teen Titans

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The Teen Titans get a call saying that an incredibly powerful man with a samurai sword is terrorizing the city. They arive to confront the man who has just effortlessly taken out sveral swat teams and leveled a large building. The man takes a fighting stance and Robin starts to tell the Titans to attack but then the man grabs his head and begins to scream in pain. He looks at the Titans and for a moment remembers who he is. "Help me... Don't let Aku..." Beast boy loudly blurts out "What's an Aku?" and Jack goes back into a trance and lunges at him.

These are the animated Teen Titans.

Morals are on for the Titans.

They are trying to subdue Jack, not kill him.

Jack is bloodlusted with morals off. He is also at full power.

Jack will become concious for short periods of time (5 to 6 seconds) randomly throughout the fight, but not often.

Neither know anything akout the other.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Flight might be the thing that wins it. Overall though I would side with the Titans.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay:

Jump Good could counter flight.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@racob7 said:

@floopay:

Jump Good could counter flight.

Also leaves him suspended in the air, which can be a horrible position against 5 people, and considering these two tend to fly high, it could very well ruin his day.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A bloodlusted and morals off Jack?...He kills Robin, Cyborg and BB...Star and Raven will prob give him problems though. But a bloodlusted and morals off Jack is rather extreme, in fact you could say near the end of the show he just stopped caring about his enemies and killed them all.

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i think starfire could punch him into unconsciousness or raven could stun him. im going with the team. however, if robin dies, starfire would instantly be bloodlusted and lose all morals, so technically they would lose because starfire would rip out jacks lungs in stead of subduing him

Perezite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i think starfire could punch him into unconsciousness or raven could stun him.

Dude...how the heck are they even gonna hit that guy?

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By EssentiallyHeroes

@perezite: Starfire can fly faster than light. Yes, even this one. She flew from planet to planet in a matter of hours. Plus she has energy blasts. And then Raven has telekinesis so... yeah.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perezite: Starfire can fly faster than light. Yes, even this one. She flew from planet to planet in a matter of hours. Plus she has energy blasts. And then Raven has telekinesis so... yeah.

When was this stated in Teen Titans animated series?

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bloodlust makes no difference here, titans win. 5v1, the 1 has only superior skills, 5 have superpowers.

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She can't Fight at that speed.

Raven's TK is the only thing that is making me question this battle.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Wolfrazer

@walzo: Hasn't Jack taken on guys using TK or objects thrown at him?(Haven't watched the show in forever..) It seems kinda moot, as he seems rather quick to just dodge attacks or hack away at things thrown at him.

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer:

Sorry, I meant TP. Raven has that right? I don't see throwing things against Jack doing anything to him.

As for this fight, it's all a matter of who Jack takes out first. If he takes out Raven or Starfire, I see him taking it. Cyborg, Robin and Beast aren't doing anything in this match and are going to be sliced without difficulty.

If Jack chooses one of the guys and kills them, then I see Raven and everyone else unleashing their full powers with no limit.

hart7668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@walzo: I'm not making a case Starfire can fight at lightspeeds (I'm not even sure she could in the comics), but I remember a very early Season 1 episode where Star and Robin walk into the living room with her finishing their conversation "...and that's how you fly faster than light!"

Now, again, she can't fight at that speed, not even remotely enhanced speed in the animated series, so I'm not sure any of them can tag Jack.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By NeonGameWave

Beast Boy, Cyborg, and Robin die as soon as the match starts, Raven and Starfire should be able to hold out long enough to pull off a victory due to not only flight but also due to their attacks that are more so long range projectiles another factor would be Raven`s telepathic abilities.

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roddy010: Remember when she was going through those weird changes and she ran away from earth? She was planet hopping in a matter of hours. She went to planets that weren't in this solar system. Space probes traveling at over mach 100 take years just to get to saturn. She can fly faster than light. And apparently undergo reentry pretty easily since she visited like 5 planets, all with life in them which proves my point.