User Lists: 0

Probably Jack.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Gorgon has a healing factor and telepathy to read movies. Samurai Jack is not winning this.

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Jack wins

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jack.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd go with Gorgon. Jack has him generally out stated but Gorgon's telepathy should make Jack's every move very easy to predict and counter, and Jack can't destroy magical weapons.

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By omegablast452

I'd go with Gorgon. Jack has him generally out stated but Gorgon's telepathy should make Jack's every move very easy to predict and counter, and Jack can't destroy magical weapons.

Doesn't matter if you can read minds if you can't physically react to them.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced said:

You are way underselling Gorgon if you think Jack moves too fast for him. Gorgon has sliced marvel speedsters into pieces like nothing while blindfolded using his telepathy, Jack is not faster than slingshot.

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omegablast452 said:

@dredeuced said:

You are way underselling Gorgon if you think Jack moves too fast for him. Gorgon has sliced marvel speedsters into pieces like nothing while blindfolded using his telepathy, Jack is not faster than slingshot.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Srry but Jack moved faster than bullets in one fight scene.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

@dredeuced said:

@omegablast452 said:

@dredeuced said:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

PIS,you know cause he's just a human and thus it's impossible,your hypocrisy is showing.

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omegablast452 said:

@dredeuced said:

@omegablast452 said:

@dredeuced said:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

PIS,you know cause he's just a human and thus it's impossible,your hypocrisy is showing.

No mister butt hurt, Jack has toon force durp he's a cartoon character

Bane is a puss writers make so fanboys like you get mad when he's called out.

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Gorgon wins this, Jack puts up a good fight but will eventually lose, Gorgon has telepathy and a HF. Not to mention he is extremely skilled in sword and h2h combat.

@dredeuced said:

@omegablast452 said:

@dredeuced said:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I think you are underestimating Gorgon's speed bro

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Dredeuced

@entropy_aegis said:

@omegablast452 said:

@dredeuced said:

@omegablast452 said:

@dredeuced said:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I have watched the entirety of Samurai Jack, though it was when I was much younger. I do not remember a scene where Jack even showed close to bullet level speed. I've seen him deflect bullets, but Gorgon has done as much and better. Do you remember the episode? I could go find it myself if you give me that much.

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By omegablast452

@theamazingimmortalman: Yah I probably am, it's that anime speed is so much more impressive than looking it on comic pannels XD

@dredeuced: Honestly I'm not too sure but I think it was when he was fighting robots after getting sent to the future by Aku.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Dredeuced

@omegablast452 said:

@theamazingimmortalman: Yah I probably am, it's that anime speed is so much more impressive than looking it on comic pannels XD

@dredeuced: Honestly I'm not too sure but I think it was when he was fighting robots after getting sent to the future by Aku.

That is 90% of the episodes, dude. The best I've ever seen Jack do is deflect bullets and energy blasts of questionable speed.

You can't just say things so matter of factly and then, when asked if you actually know what you're talking about, go "Well it happened in an episode at some point."

I don't think Jack is much faster, if at all. Jack is significantly stronger and can leap greater distances, but I don't think that's even close to as useful as Gorgon's healing factor and mind reading.

Avatar image for captain_awesome85
Captain_Awesome85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Gorgon is so strong, how come when Jack arrives in the future he's not ruler Aku is, and who beats Aku? I rest my case. I actually had no idea who Gorgon was until just now looking him up, and he's ridiculous. Gorgon

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Gorgon is so strong, how come when Jack arrives in the future he's not ruler Aku is, and who beats Aku? I rest my case. I actually had no idea who Gorgon was until just now looking him up, and he's ridiculous. Gorgon

...Jack couldn't become ruler if he wasn't there to beat Aku by being thrown into the future. He was clearly capable of beating Aku in a stand up fight, but got BFR'd (which would presumably work on Gorgon just as well).

Gorgon is quite powerful, but the only reason he wins is because of telepathy. Jack DOES have better stats.

Avatar image for deactivated-63665f9fbd262
deactivated-63665f9fbd262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn.. I like to go with jack.. but i'm not sure.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Gorgon dies. He gets cocky and takes tries to use his eye-tricks, and Jack flashes his sword just like the picture in the OP and gets Gorgon turned to stone again. Wolverine gave some trouble for Gorgon (and ultimately defeated him), and Jack is a lot faster than Logan IMO.

Loading Video...

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Cjdavis103

Jack takes this

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points