#1 Posted by Belphegor (271 posts) - - Show Bio

Battlefield: A Japanese Dojo. 
Gorgon can't use Stone Stare.
Morals are off.
No Prep.
Standard equipment for both. 
 Win is by KO.  
 
Who wins?
  
 
 
  

 

  
#2 Posted by warlord1234 (1268 posts) - - Show Bio

Jack
#3 Posted by joewell (6367 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump, this a good one

#4 Posted by BladeWade (253 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Jack.

#5 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7031 posts) - - Show Bio

Gorgon has a healing factor and telepathy to read movies. Samurai Jack is not winning this.

#6 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

Jack wins

#7 Posted by New_World_Order (13221 posts) - - Show Bio

Jack.

Online
#8 Posted by Dredeuced (5547 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd go with Gorgon. Jack has him generally out stated but Gorgon's telepathy should make Jack's every move very easy to predict and counter, and Jack can't destroy magical weapons.

Online
#9 Edited by omegablast452 (2425 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd go with Gorgon. Jack has him generally out stated but Gorgon's telepathy should make Jack's every move very easy to predict and counter, and Jack can't destroy magical weapons.

Doesn't matter if you can read minds if you can't physically react to them.

#10 Posted by Dredeuced (5547 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced said:

I'd go with Gorgon. Jack has him generally out stated but Gorgon's telepathy should make Jack's every move very easy to predict and counter, and Jack can't destroy magical weapons.

Doesn't matter if you can read minds if you can't physically react to them.

You are way underselling Gorgon if you think Jack moves too fast for him. Gorgon has sliced marvel speedsters into pieces like nothing while blindfolded using his telepathy, Jack is not faster than slingshot.

Online
#11 Posted by omegablast452 (2425 posts) - - Show Bio

@omegablast452 said:

@dredeuced said:

I'd go with Gorgon. Jack has him generally out stated but Gorgon's telepathy should make Jack's every move very easy to predict and counter, and Jack can't destroy magical weapons.

Doesn't matter if you can read minds if you can't physically react to them.

You are way underselling Gorgon if you think Jack moves too fast for him. Gorgon has sliced marvel speedsters into pieces like nothing while blindfolded using his telepathy, Jack is not faster than slingshot.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Srry but Jack moved faster than bullets in one fight scene.

#12 Posted by entropy_aegis (15319 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced said:

@omegablast452 said:

@dredeuced said:

I'd go with Gorgon. Jack has him generally out stated but Gorgon's telepathy should make Jack's every move very easy to predict and counter, and Jack can't destroy magical weapons.

Doesn't matter if you can read minds if you can't physically react to them.

You are way underselling Gorgon if you think Jack moves too fast for him. Gorgon has sliced marvel speedsters into pieces like nothing while blindfolded using his telepathy, Jack is not faster than slingshot.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Srry but Jack moved faster than bullets in one fight scene.

PIS,you know cause he's just a human and thus it's impossible,your hypocrisy is showing.

#13 Posted by omegablast452 (2425 posts) - - Show Bio

@omegablast452 said:

@dredeuced said:

@omegablast452 said:

@dredeuced said:

I'd go with Gorgon. Jack has him generally out stated but Gorgon's telepathy should make Jack's every move very easy to predict and counter, and Jack can't destroy magical weapons.

Doesn't matter if you can read minds if you can't physically react to them.

You are way underselling Gorgon if you think Jack moves too fast for him. Gorgon has sliced marvel speedsters into pieces like nothing while blindfolded using his telepathy, Jack is not faster than slingshot.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Srry but Jack moved faster than bullets in one fight scene.

PIS,you know cause he's just a human and thus it's impossible,your hypocrisy is showing.

No mister butt hurt, Jack has toon force durp he's a cartoon character

Bane is a puss writers make so fanboys like you get mad when he's called out.

#14 Edited by TheAmazingImmortalMan (3136 posts) - - Show Bio

Gorgon wins this, Jack puts up a good fight but will eventually lose, Gorgon has telepathy and a HF. Not to mention he is extremely skilled in sword and h2h combat.

@dredeuced said:

@omegablast452 said:

@dredeuced said:

I'd go with Gorgon. Jack has him generally out stated but Gorgon's telepathy should make Jack's every move very easy to predict and counter, and Jack can't destroy magical weapons.

Doesn't matter if you can read minds if you can't physically react to them.

You are way underselling Gorgon if you think Jack moves too fast for him. Gorgon has sliced marvel speedsters into pieces like nothing while blindfolded using his telepathy, Jack is not faster than slingshot.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Srry but Jack moved faster than bullets in one fight scene.

I think you are underestimating Gorgon's speed bro

#15 Edited by Dredeuced (5547 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis said:

@omegablast452 said:

@dredeuced said:

@omegablast452 said:

@dredeuced said:

I'd go with Gorgon. Jack has him generally out stated but Gorgon's telepathy should make Jack's every move very easy to predict and counter, and Jack can't destroy magical weapons.

Doesn't matter if you can read minds if you can't physically react to them.

You are way underselling Gorgon if you think Jack moves too fast for him. Gorgon has sliced marvel speedsters into pieces like nothing while blindfolded using his telepathy, Jack is not faster than slingshot.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Srry but Jack moved faster than bullets in one fight scene.

PIS,you know cause he's just a human and thus it's impossible,your hypocrisy is showing.

I have watched the entirety of Samurai Jack, though it was when I was much younger. I do not remember a scene where Jack even showed close to bullet level speed. I've seen him deflect bullets, but Gorgon has done as much and better. Do you remember the episode? I could go find it myself if you give me that much.

Online
#16 Edited by omegablast452 (2425 posts) - - Show Bio

@theamazingimmortalman: Yah I probably am, it's that anime speed is so much more impressive than looking it on comic pannels XD

@dredeuced: Honestly I'm not too sure but I think it was when he was fighting robots after getting sent to the future by Aku.

#17 Edited by Dredeuced (5547 posts) - - Show Bio

@omegablast452 said:

@theamazingimmortalman: Yah I probably am, it's that anime speed is so much more impressive than looking it on comic pannels XD

@dredeuced: Honestly I'm not too sure but I think it was when he was fighting robots after getting sent to the future by Aku.

That is 90% of the episodes, dude. The best I've ever seen Jack do is deflect bullets and energy blasts of questionable speed.

You can't just say things so matter of factly and then, when asked if you actually know what you're talking about, go "Well it happened in an episode at some point."

I don't think Jack is much faster, if at all. Jack is significantly stronger and can leap greater distances, but I don't think that's even close to as useful as Gorgon's healing factor and mind reading.

Online
#18 Posted by Captain_Awesome85 (452 posts) - - Show Bio

If Gorgon is so strong, how come when Jack arrives in the future he's not ruler Aku is, and who beats Aku? I rest my case. I actually had no idea who Gorgon was until just now looking him up, and he's ridiculous. Gorgon

#19 Posted by Dredeuced (5547 posts) - - Show Bio

If Gorgon is so strong, how come when Jack arrives in the future he's not ruler Aku is, and who beats Aku? I rest my case. I actually had no idea who Gorgon was until just now looking him up, and he's ridiculous. Gorgon

...Jack couldn't become ruler if he wasn't there to beat Aku by being thrown into the future. He was clearly capable of beating Aku in a stand up fight, but got BFR'd (which would presumably work on Gorgon just as well).

Gorgon is quite powerful, but the only reason he wins is because of telepathy. Jack DOES have better stats.

Online
#20 Posted by Dewin50 (414 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn.. I like to go with jack.. but i'm not sure.

#21 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20254 posts) - - Show Bio

Gorgon dies. He gets cocky and takes tries to use his eye-tricks, and Jack flashes his sword just like the picture in the OP and gets Gorgon turned to stone again. Wolverine gave some trouble for Gorgon (and ultimately defeated him), and Jack is a lot faster than Logan IMO.

#22 Edited by Cjdavis103 (9433 posts) - - Show Bio

Jack takes this

#23 Posted by Strongarm (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

Jack murders that floozy

simply compare their quality of enemies

#24 Posted by nickzambuto (13688 posts) - - Show Bio

Jack would find a way.

#25 Posted by Earthquake_2123 (467 posts) - - Show Bio

Jack Jack Jack Jack Samurai Jack.