ProdicalAk47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ProdicalAk47

Samurai Jack is equipt with his famed katana 

Storm Shadow gets His bow w/ plenty of arrows, shurikens,throwing knives, and his very own customized katana. 

The areana is a vast forrest where they are able to jump from tree to tree, branch to branch. 
It is day time high noon. 

Aku reveals a premonition to Storm Shadow, if Jack Should return to the past and undo the future, it would cause a major rift in the time line and remove the Arashikage as his clan of Samurai banish the early arashikage to the shadows, erasing much that exsists in his timeline. 

Storm Shadow must try and save his people. As Jack must his. 
Storm Shadow has already fired the first arrow which is deflected by Jack. 
They now know of each others position. 

Snake-eyes is nowhere to be found, no help is given.
Avatar image for deathdefyingdevil
DeathDefyingDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By DeathDefyingDevil

i actually think this would come out to a tie they're both fairly good martial artists

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By geraldthesloth

Jack

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffc7df6492da
deactivated-5ffc7df6492da

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 2

Storm Shadow because that Samuria Jack show sucked

mv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By mv

Jack

GrayWolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By GrayWolf

It could be close until Jack gets serious.  Then his strength just goes through the roof.  Dude was awesome.  At least that's how I remember it.
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Red_Blade
@geraldthesloth said:
" Jack "
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By MrDirector786

Jack. His sword is magical and his skills are far greater than Storm Shadow's.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

I don't know much about Samurai Jack...doesn't he have uber superstrength and such?

Aion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Aion

Jack would murder him completely. 

Storm shadow is not on his level of combat at all.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#11  Edited By MrDirector786
@Lunacyde said:
" I don't know much about Samurai Jack...doesn't he have uber superstrength and such? "
I think so. He's lifted boulders on his back. And his durability seems beyond human too. I remember an episode where he was falling down a mountain and an enemy grabbed his face and pushed it against the mountain while they were falling, so his face was grinding against it, and he somehow wasn't bleeding or anything.
JackAs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By JackAs

Jack wins this quite easily.

ProdicalAk47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ProdicalAk47
@Lunacyde said:
" I don't know much about Samurai Jack...doesn't he have uber superstrength and such? "
Not really, most of the stuff that Jack does is like an adrenaline rush, or like martial arts explained. In one episode he had to throw a rock to prove his man hood. He didnt throw it very far, but he threw a man that weighed 10 of the rocks just as far as the person throw the rock.
Samurai Jack is very durable, he faces god-tear opponents on some occasions but is described best as peak human. He has been bested twice in the series, well in some opinions more or less. He was beat by a group of Hunters, which reminded me of the Predator race, yet Jack has faced opponents far greater than them, so for any who wants to say Jack beats people better than storm shadow, he still got beat by street level fighters. And this insane Blue Guy who i like to call Mack. He's like a mix of Morphius and Neo from the matrix. Morphius's look and Neo's skill. That was one of the best. I believe this "Mack" is comparable to Darkseid. Im not saying he could beat Darkseid or anything. But "Mack" from what was depicted and said, has Destroyed everything and everyone who has every tried to use the time portal he guards, for Eons he has guarded it, from the mightiest of giants, to the tiniest of warriors. A picture is worth a thousand words and from what we see, is just piles upon piles of mountain high dead bodies as far as you can see. Not even Jack beats him. My guess, he will come back here becuase all other time passages are gone or something and return to the past as the prophacy goes. But that all irrelevent, my bad for rambling on.
@Aion said:
" Jack would murder him completely.  Storm shadow is not on his level of combat at all. "
Wow really? At all? Why do you say this just curious. They both have very similar feats. Jack's speed and skilled has not exceed Storm Shadow's from what i understand. Blocking bullets is blocking bullets, facing hordes of armies single handed, dodging unsuspected fire. Have you read Storm Shadow's series? 
I do believe that any projectile Storm Shadow has will not stop Jack, so this battle will come down to sword play.  I dont know if Storm Shadow's sword can withstand the blow of Jacks, but its customized for him, and if its anything like Snake-Eye's it should be able to. Jack may have the edge in sword skill but just because Jack only uses his sword and is more a tuned to his practices of it, though i may have spoken ahead of my self. Storm Shadow's cunning enough to work around this and pull a win even if that were the case.@reaper2923 said:
" Storm Shadow because that Samuria Jack show sucked "

What show are you mistaking Samurai Jack for...
Avatar image for deactivated-5ffc7df6492da
deactivated-5ffc7df6492da

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 2

@ProdicalAk47:
That really crappy show they showed on Cartoon Network that had the really annoying theme song here's a picture of it.... 

Obtrusive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Obtrusive
@reaper2923 said:
thats a dirty lie and you know it.  Mr Gendy tartosky is brilliant
ProdicalAk47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ProdicalAk47

@reaper2923:
Right... thats why 3 of its episodes won 4 emmys, while to others were nominated for emmys.

@Obtrusive:
I would agree with you. His style is more drawn to cinematics, simple things like water droplets play an important part to an episode. 
in the one im refferring to, there are a bunch of assassins coming into a town, while this hair cutter is giving yet another assassin a hair cut. They all realize they are here for Jack, and they descuss how they would each individually take on the samurai, yet one warrior who was the best, and a women explains why they would all fail, she even admitts that she would aswell. So She devises a plan where they would all attack the samurai simultaniously. As they are waiting the female is watching water drop from an icicle. As the water droplet falls from the icicle; the female slashes it before it hits the ground and resheaths here katana each time it falls. Soon after they hide in a hole under the snow, and as they wait for the samurai to pass, we are shown the water droplet falling from the icicle. Right as the samurai arrives a water droplet falls and all the assassins spring up from the snow and attack Jack. Yet Jack defeats them all in various forms and when everyone is down on the ground, the water droplet hits the ground aswell. The female pulls a knife and Jack stops walking, then she drops to her knees and starts crying, and the samurai proceeds. 

He has down something like this before, but this time it is more emphasized and more artisticly expressed. The backround story of the female was pretty cool, and she looked pretty cool aswell, i hope she is reintroduced to the story, because she was doing it all to save her people.

Mr. Dead Pool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#17  Edited By Mr. Dead Pool

While I love Jack's show I gotta give it to Storm Shadow on the basis he is the world's greatist ninja

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#18  Edited By NightFang3

Samuria Jack wins.

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By Matezoide2
@reaper2923 said:

ho yeah,Jack wins
Mr. Dead Pool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Mr. Dead Pool
@Matezoide:
I said Storm Shadow was the world's greatist ninja.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#21  Edited By Matezoide2
@Mr. Dead Pool: 
and i said Jack isnt suposed to be a ninja
Mr. Dead Pool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Mr. Dead Pool
@Matezoide:
What does that have to do with anything
NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#23  Edited By NightFang3
@Matezoide said:

" @Mr. Dead Pool:  and i said Jack isnt suposed to be a ninja "

Yes but Jack was trained in the way's of the ninja to fight ninja like enemies.
Mr. Dead Pool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Mr. Dead Pool
@NightFang:
Yeah but Storm Shadow is still the best ninja ever
Sirealkillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Sirealkillz
@Mr. Dead Pool said:
" @NightFang: Yeah but Storm Shadow is still the best ninja ever "
Did he fight gods? Or armies of souls that could regenerate.

Im not gonna lie, Im looking at SJ threads from the past and seeing if he could win.