#1 Posted by Stingerrain (1074 posts) - - Show Bio
Vs

No prep.

Full knowledge for both.

Bloodlusted.

Winner by Death, KO, or Surrender.

Fight takes place in a canyon.

They start out 100 feet away from each other.

Who takes this?

#2 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm

#3 Posted by Stingerrain (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone else?

#4 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12143 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Storm due, actually ... her reaction time may not be enough to dodge or defend against Jack jumping up to her level and one-shotting her ...

#5 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10456 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Probably Storm due, actually ... her reaction time may not be enough to dodge or defend against Jack jumping up to her level and one-shotting her ...

how fast is he?

#6 Posted by YoungJustice (6841 posts) - - Show Bio

Samuri Jack in a stomp. He chops her head of in 2 seconds. Not even a contest.

#7 Posted by Roddy010 (5246 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

how fast is he?

He's fast but not that fast. Jack as some pretty impressive feats but at the end of the day he is just a human who is vulnerable to every one of Storm's attacks. I say if the distance is close enough between them he could probably take the win but if Storm has enough distance then this is a massive stomp on her favor.

#8 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10456 posts) - - Show Bio

@Roddy010 said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

how fast is he?

He's fast but not that fast. Jack as some pretty impressive feats but at the end of the day he is just a human who is vulnerable to every one of Storm's attacks. I say if the distance is close enough between them he could probably take the win but if Storm has enough distance then this is a massive stomp on her favor.

Thanks. This is what I was thinking as well.

@YoungJustice said:

Samuri Jack in a stomp. He chops her head of in 2 seconds. Not even a contest.

If he needs 2 seconds to chop her head off he would lose. She just thinks lighting and he is hit (or flash freeze, etc.). If your stating he has reaction time and speed that covers 100ft before she can think that then I can see your point.

#9 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12143 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20233 posts) - - Show Bio

Samurai Jack wins this.

What? He's just a regular vulnerable human? You've obviously not watched the show. He almost never gets hit at all, and I'm pretty sure lightning isn't going to do anything to him when a giant nigh-omnipotent demon couldn't kill him.

His sword is enchanted by the gods too, so he could deflect lightning like he did to a wave of arrows blindfolded.

#11 Posted by Barry West (148 posts) - - Show Bio

Jack cuts storm into half....

#12 Posted by Phylos (2641 posts) - - Show Bio

Human durability is why Storm dies.