1 Warthog 
1 Force field 
Samurai Jack Weapons  
His Sword 
13 Adamantium Arrows 
Bow 
9 Adamantium Ninja Stars 
A Horse

VS   

Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By MarvelJackAss433

Chief,The sword could not hurt him due to the fact that it can't herm innoncensce
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By DrTyrannical

Not familair with the Samurai.

Very familair with Chief. I've read all the books extensively. =)

I'd like to say he wins, but I'd like to hear some feats for Jack before I make a decision.

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Matezoide2

Jack doesnt need anything except his sword  to slaughter Chief

@MarvelJackAss433:

1) we will assume it does for this fight
2) i dont believe this was ever stated and Jack never tried to kill a good guy before  (IIRC)
3) he still got adamantium arrows and shurikens
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Matezoide2
@DrTyrannical: 
one shotted a giant  (with a kick)
slaughtered through an army of the world's best fighters with easy
walked through a hurricane (IIRC)
 destroyed a robot army with a bamboo stick
  several bounty hunters sneaked on Jack,had massive prep-time and ganged on him (all with a plan)....Jack defeated then before a water drip could hit the ground
Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@Matezoide:
He never tried to kill a good guy,But when his sword was stolen and he was stabbed with it bounced off his chest,doing no damage.He said it could not harm innocents right there.But if it does in this fight,i'd say he wins.But it's close,you can't say it's a stomp.
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DrTyrannical
@MarvelJackAss433 said:
" Chief,The sword could not hurt him due to the fact that it can't herm innoncensce "
Chief is not innocent. He's been ordered to do some brutal things. He carries out orders without flinching. 

@Matezoide:  I can't see whatever video/pic you posted from work. But how strong is Jack? That water drip feat is fast.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Matezoide2
@DrTyrannical said:

@Matezoide:  I can't see whatever video/pic you posted from work. But how strong is Jack? That water drip feat is fast.

i know it is a speed-feat (and skill as well) :P
huh...i named strength feats for Jack,one-shotting a giant with a kick,walking through a hurricane (kinda), tearing through robots with a bamboo stick, also on the video Jack tears through a bounty hunter's armor with a single punch
he also went blow to blow against the Scotsman (who was tearing through titans as well),broke stone soldiers with his fists,injured Aku (a nigh-invulnerable demon) with his strength alone,etc... 
but strength is irrelevant,his sword can cut through anything

@MarvelJackAss433:

as pointed out by Dr.Tyrannical,Chief is no innoncent (thanks for letting me know it cant hurt innocents btw)
and yes,this is a stomp,Jack is fast enough to evade anything Chief throws at him,block any bullet,is a way better fighter and Chief's durability is irrelevant against his sword
i mean,Jack went up against an army of robots (each carring 4 swords and there over a hundred of then) with a bamboo stick and wasnt tagged once,same deal when he fought hundreds of fightes (all armed with swords,claws,fangs,guns,etc...) ,Chief cant compare
Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Death Certificate

Sorry for the crappy music. 

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Matezoide2
@Death Certificate: 
seriously,when are youtubers going to realise nobody likes these songs?
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DrTyrannical
@Matezoide said:
" @DrTyrannical said:

huh...i named strength feats for Jack,one-shotting a giant with a kick,walking through a hurricane (kinda), tearing through robots with a bamboo stick, also on the video Jack tears through a bounty hunter's armor with a single punch
he also went blow to blow against the Scotsman (who was tearing through titans as well),broke stone soldiers with his fists,injured Aku (a nigh-invulnerable demon) with his strength alone,etc... 

@MarvelJackAss433:

as pointed out by Dr.Tyrannical,Chief is no innoncent (thanks for letting me know it cant hurt innocents btw) and yes,this is a stomp,Jack is fast enough to evade anything Chief throws at him,block any bullet,is a way better fighter and Chief's durability is irrelevant against his sword i mean,Jack went up against an army of robots (each carring 4 swords and there over a hundred of then) with a bamboo stick and wasnt tagged once,same deal when he fought hundreds of fightes (all armed with swords,claws,fangs,guns,etc...) ,Chief cant compare "
Chief can crush robots with ease. Chief is capable of tossing Warthogs.
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Matezoide: 
As soon as the fad dies. 
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Matezoide2
@DrTyrannical said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @DrTyrannical said:

@MarvelJackAss433:

as pointed out by Dr.Tyrannical,Chief is no innoncent (thanks for letting me know it cant hurt innocents btw) and yes,this is a stomp,Jack is fast enough to evade anything Chief throws at him,block any bullet,is a way better fighter and Chief's durability is irrelevant against his sword i mean,Jack went up against an army of robots (each carring 4 swords and there over a hundred of then) with a bamboo stick and wasnt tagged once,same deal when he fought hundreds of fightes (all armed with swords,claws,fangs,guns,etc...) ,Chief cant compare "
Chief can crush robots with ease. Chief is capable of tossing Warthogs. "
irrelevant,he wont tag Jack
it doesnt matter how strong Jack is (or Chief`s strength for that matter),he can effortless cut through Chief
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DrTyrannical
@Matezoide said:

" @DrTyrannical said:

" @Matezoide said:
" @DrTyrannical said:

@MarvelJackAss433:

irrelevant,he wont tag Jack it doesnt matter how strong Jack is (or Chief`s strength for that matter),he can effortless cut through Chief "
My point was not irrelevant. Just because Jack can slice through robots does not mean he can slice through a metal alloy forged in the year 2245 or so. Plasma has a hard time burning through his armor.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Matezoide2
@DrTyrannical said:
" @Matezoide said:

" @DrTyrannical said:

" @Matezoide said:
" @DrTyrannical said:

y

@MarvelJackAss433:

irrelevant,he wont tag Jack it doesnt matter how strong Jack is (or Chief`s strength for that matter),he can effortless cut through Chief "
My point was not irrelevant. Just because Jack can slice through robots does not mean he can slice through a metal alloy forged in the year 2245 or so. Plasma has a hard time burning through his armor. "
how is Chief`s strength relevant?
Jack fights robots from the future on a daily basis and has cutted metal that was suposed to be ``indestructible``
his sword is magical,we all know magic is better than technology
if plasma can (and has) burned through Chief`s armor,i see nothing that prevents Jack from cutting through his armor,specialy when Jack is the guy that crushes through rock,metal,etc... with his bare-hands with easy
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By DrTyrannical
@Matezoide said:
" @DrTyrannical said:
" @Matezoide said:

" @DrTyrannical said:

" @Matezoide said:
" @DrTyrannical said:

y

@MarvelJackAss433:

My point was not irrelevant. Just because Jack can slice through robots does not mean he can slice through a metal alloy forged in the year 2245 or so. Plasma has a hard time burning through his armor. "
how is Chief`s strength relevant? Jack fights robots from the future on a daily basis and has cutted metal that was suposed to be ``indestructible`` his sword is magical,we all know magic is better than technology if plasma can (and has) burned through Chief`s armor,i see nothing that prevents Jack from cutting through his armor,specialy when Jack is the guy that crushes through rock,metal,etc... with his bare-hands with easy "
I did not know the sword contained Magical Properties. I  concede. Jack wins.
NickA_94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By NickA_94

The question is can Samurai Jack's sword get through Master Chief's overshield and armor
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Matezoide2
@DrTyrannical said:

" @Matezoide said:

" @DrTyrannical said:
" @Matezoide said:

" @DrTyrannical said:

" @Matezoide said:
" @DrTyrannical said:

y

@MarvelJackAss433:

how is Chief`s strength relevant? Jack fights robots from the future on a daily basis and has cutted metal that was suposed to be ``indestructible`` his sword is magical,we all know magic is better than technology if plasma can (and has) burned through Chief`s armor,i see nothing that prevents Jack from cutting through his armor,specialy when Jack is the guy that crushes through rock,metal,etc... with his bare-hands with easy "
I did not know the sword contained Magical Properties. I  concede. Jack wins. "
it is alright,i should have mentioned it had magical properties
since it is common knowledge,i did not mention it,but i had forgot you didnt know who`s Jack and for this,i apologize
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DrTyrannical:
Due to lack of audio from the show, last part with the ultrabots is had dialouge explaining how Jack's sword can cut through re-enforced metal.  
Avatar image for theworldbreaker
Theworldbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Theworldbreaker

From what i read here jack wins and considering his speed feats he could probrobly decapitate chief before he could fire a single round.

DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By DrTyrannical
@NickA_94 said:

" The question is can Samurai Jack's sword get through Master Chief's overshield and armor "

Good point here. In the newest Halo game Armor Lock is literally indestructible.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By difficlus
@DrTyrannical: Jack lifted a 700 ton sumo wrestler off him after said person jumped on top of him. 

Jack probably wins, both nearly as fast but jacks blades would be the deciding factor. 

IIRC Master chief is also very fast as of his SPartan training correct?
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By DrTyrannical
@difficlus said:
" @DrTyrannical: Jack lifted a 700 ton sumo wrestler off him after said person jumped on top of him.  Jack probably wins, both nearly as fast but jacks blades would be the deciding factor.  IIRC Master chief is also very fast as of his SPartan training correct? "
Yes. But not because of spartan training. Master Chief aka John, went through physical augmentations similar to Captain America. His bones were harded with a futuristic carbon alloy as well. He perceives time in slow motion.
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#24  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@DrTyrannical said:
" @difficlus said:
" @DrTyrannical: Jack lifted a 700 ton sumo wrestler off him after said person jumped on top of him.  Jack probably wins, both nearly as fast but jacks blades would be the deciding factor.  IIRC Master chief is also very fast as of his SPartan training correct? "
Yes. But not because of spartan training. Master Chief aka John, went through physical augmentations similar to Captain America. His bones were harded with a futuristic carbon alloy as well. He perceives time in slow motion. "
It does not matter how fast Cheif is.

Jack was able to block machine gun bullets, and take down a bar full of robots before a drop of water dropped.
NickA_94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By NickA_94

@difficlus said:

Was it stated that the sumo wrestler weighed 700 tons? 

Chief can run about 65 mph and can react in milliseconds (which is 1/1000 of a second) 
Jack's sword isnt cutting through the Chief's armor
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@NickA_94 said:
"

@difficlus said:

Was it stated that the sumo wrestler weighed 700 tons?  Chief can run about 65 mph and can react in milliseconds (which is 1/1000 of a second) Jack's sword isnt cutting through the Chief's armor "
Yes it was stated

He has been able to react to submachine gun fire.

His sword was blessed by 3 gods and made completely indestructible, and has shown so by cutting other things people say is "indestructible"
NickA_94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By NickA_94
@TheCerealKillz said:
" @NickA_94 said:
"

@difficlus said:

Was it stated that the sumo wrestler weighed 700 tons?  Chief can run about 65 mph and can react in milliseconds (which is 1/1000 of a second) Jack's sword isnt cutting through the Chief's armor "
Yes it was stated  He has been able to react to submachine gun fire.  His sword was blessed by 3 gods and made completely indestructible, and has shown so by cutting other things people say is "indestructible" "

Can have proof of where this was stated? 

Because Jack can dodge machine gun fire doesnt mean his react time is on par with Chief's 

Some examples would be nice
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Matezoide2
@NickA_94 said:

" @TheCerealKillz said:

" @NickA_94 said:
"

@difficlus said:

Yes it was stated  He has been able to react to submachine gun fire.  His sword was blessed by 3 gods and made completely indestructible, and has shown so by cutting other things people say is "indestructible" "
Can have proof of where this was stated?  Because Jack can dodge machine gun fire doesnt mean his react time is on par with Chief's  Some examples would be nice "
Jack is a bullet-timer,he blocked sub-machine gun-fire  with one hand effortless

as for examples of his sword,just about every robot he cutted and several demons
Chief`s armor has been damaged in the past many times,Jack should be able to cut him with easy
NickA_94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By NickA_94
@Matezoide:
He can block bullets with his hands?
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Matezoide2
@NickA_94 said:

" @Matezoide: He can block bullets with his hands? "

well...no,he can block then with his sword while holding it with one-hand and he defeated 6 bounty hunters in less than a second
can you check the videos posted?
NickA_94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By NickA_94
@Matezoide:
I still dont believe his react time is on par with Master Chief's
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Matezoide2
@NickA_94 said:
" @Matezoide: I still dont believe his react time is on par with Master Chief's "
i sure do,just like i doubt Master Chief can move as fast as Jack
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@Matezoide: 

jodema

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By jodema
@Matezoide said:
"@DrTyrannical: 
one shotted a giant  (with a kick)
slaughtered through an army of the world's best fighters with easy
walked through a hurricane (IIRC)
 destroyed a robot army with a bamboo stick
  several bounty hunters sneaked on Jack,had massive prep-time and ganged on him (all with a plan)....Jack defeated then before a water drip could hit the ground
"

I remember when I saw this ep.. His strength was confirmed for me.  

There is no amount of words found within the english vocabulary to describe exactly what it is Master Chief would go through if Jack decides to fight him, and fight him seriously. I have absolutely nothing against Master Chief at all but some of the things Jack does is beyond reality, even for a cartoon. He has fought countless battles and the main antagonist of his series, Aku, and he, a shapeshifting master of time, is afraid of fighting Jack. Jack's very sword is endowed with a mystical power. IMO, there is no contest here. Jack wins by far. If anyone has any doubts of Jack's strength and skill, please watch the above videos.
jodema

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By jodema

And to add, Jack has been shown a plethora of times to block bullets with his sword alone.
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By DrTyrannical
@TheCerealKillz said:
" @DrTyrannical said:
" @difficlus said:
Yes. But not because of spartan training. Master Chief aka John, went through physical augmentations similar to Captain America. His bones were harded with a futuristic carbon alloy as well. He perceives time in slow motion. "
It does not matter how fast Cheif is.  Jack was able to block machine gun bullets, and take down a bar full of robots before a drop of water dropped. "
I didn't say it mattered, tough guy. I was merely answering a question of diffuclus'. 
those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By those_eyes

Still Jack.

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers