#1 Edited by Racob7 (5541 posts) - - Show Bio

Aku has brainwashed Luffy and has sent him to kill Jack. Jack has been meditating for five hours to gain focus and has been prepping for one hour when Luffy arives. Jack has a bow, 50 arrows, 30 throwing stars, and his sword. Luffy is post time skip and bloodlusted with morals off.

#2 Posted by New_World_Order (13042 posts) - - Show Bio

Luffy is too fast for Jack. He will see the sword, and know he has to watch out. One slash can pretty much kill Luffy if it connects though.

#3 Posted by russellmania77 (15021 posts) - - Show Bio

Luffy is too fast for Jack. He will see the sword, and know he has to watch out. One slash can pretty much kill Luffy if it connects though.

agreed

#4 Edited by uberhikari (2474 posts) - - Show Bio

As long as Luffy has Color of Armaments haki and Observation haki this match is massive spite. (Although Jack's sword is magically enchanted so the Color of Armaments haki might not matter too much.)

#5 Edited by NeonGameWave (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

Luffy wins due to speed.

#6 Edited by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio

Luffy should be able to handle Samurai Jack...

#7 Edited by Simon_the_digger (2919 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool pic of Luffy.

#8 Edited by redbird3rdboywonder (3971 posts) - - Show Bio

Luffy stomps

#9 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12027 posts) - - Show Bio

I say jack on account of his massive damage threshold and reaction speed....Luffy isn't so much faster than Jack that he's untouchable, and if Jack does make contact he will probably one shot Luffy, all that haki though may be an issue, Jack fallin to sleep in the middle of a battle would be problematic. Also, Jack has travel speed that allows him to be able to hang with Luffy, jump good in any general direction, turn it into sprint good, but in any case, Jack can react to Luffy and should he block on the sharp side of the blade, Luffy may lose a limb and not even realize....

#10 Edited by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20155 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Jack has dodged future laser weaponry, which is extremely fast.

#11 Edited by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (10877 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm Well I'll say Luffy,he has enough speed to dodge him ,but if Jack connect...Game Over because as impressive as Luffy haki is if it cant take a bit from hody it Damn well can't take a Jack cut.That said if Luffy plays it's safe he can take it 6/10.

#12 Posted by The Stegman (23952 posts) - - Show Bio

Luffy wins without too much trouble Gear Second+Observation Haki is no joke.

#13 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess I'll go with Luffy on this one. Jack isn't a pushover though.

#14 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16744 posts) - - Show Bio

Luffy.

#15 Edited by dondave (36562 posts) - - Show Bio

Luffy

#16 Posted by Theorder14 (1446 posts) - - Show Bio

I say jack on account of his massive damage threshold and reaction speed....Luffy isn't so much faster than Jack that he's untouchable, and if Jack does make contact he will probably one shot Luffy, all that haki though may be an issue, Jack fallin to sleep in the middle of a battle would be problematic. Also, Jack has travel speed that allows him to be able to hang with Luffy, jump good in any general direction, turn it into sprint good, but in any case, Jack can react to Luffy and should he block on the sharp side of the blade, Luffy may lose a limb and not even realize....

I think he can react very well against Jack's attacks and Luffy realised that if he attacked the world's strongest swordsman in op, his arm would've ben cut. Adding observations and armaments and Luffy would take this in my opinion

#17 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12027 posts) - - Show Bio

@theorder14: Jack's sword can cut through virtually anything and is indestructible, in a legit fight with Mihawk (who was about to kill Luffy on the next page when Luffy got saved) Luffy would die just like how he would against Jack.

#18 Posted by Theorder14 (1446 posts) - - Show Bio

@theorder14: Jack's sword can cut through virtually anything and is indestructible, in a legit fight with Mihawk (who was about to kill Luffy on the next page when Luffy got saved) Luffy would die just like how he would against Jack.

Nah, it wasn't the next page.He dodged slash after slash but got forced back and had to use Buggy as a distraction. then a whitebeard pirate interfered. Nowhere did it seem like Luffy would get one shotted.I mean he tanked a long distance cut from Mihawk b4

#19 Edited by Walzo (4355 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre Time Skip would beat Jack in a much better fight.

Post Time Skip Luffy would murder Jack.

#21 Posted by Theorder14 (1446 posts) - - Show Bio

@racob7: umm was that even 1 mach speed?

#22 Edited by Racob7 (5541 posts) - - Show Bio

@theorder14: Maybe not but his reaction time is insane.

#23 Edited by Theorder14 (1446 posts) - - Show Bio

@racob7: y i see but i doubt his reaction time is greater than Luffys, i mean, he have dodged lasers and even called them slow after time skip.+ i believe his gear second is hypersonic. with other words around mach 5. Have u seen his fight with Lucci? they created sonic booms